[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use the "add" function in the filters at all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: add button.png (5KB, 384x44px) Image search: [Google]
add button.png
5KB, 384x44px
Do you use the "add" function in the filters at all?

I have one for the vermin fight club threads on /v/ because they seem interesting but not interesting enough to go to /v/ regularly. Also another one for sc2 on /vg/ because the community/posting style is fun to observe but the mods constantly delete/autosage the threads.

For those who don't know, if you have a filter (not a catalog filter) that has one or more boards specified for it and have the "add" checkbox checked, threads on the specified boards which match your filter will be added to your threadwatcher when you manually refresh it.

Does anyone know of some threads which are worth putting into an "add" filter?
>>
File: 1494560197306.jpg (13KB, 360x261px)
1494560197306.jpg
13KB, 360x261px
>>1439440
>not using native extension
>>
Default 4chan filters < 4chanX filters
>>
That sounds pretty cool, but I don't think 4chan X supports it, does it?
>>
I'm not a newfag so I don't use the options.
>>
>>1439440
couldnt understand this post so i dont use it
>>
File: adding.png (7KB, 404x72px)
adding.png
7KB, 404x72px
>>1439448
It's part of the native extension. I just use the photon theme.

>>1440063
No clue, why don't you try it out.

>>1440186
As an example, make a new filter with "/.*/" in the filter box, put "b" in the board box, check the "add" check box and then refresh your threadwatcher. Use the image as an example.
>>
>>1439440
It's because it is
>>
>>1440063
Not at the moment, although it has a similar functionality where you can use filters to pin threads to the top of the index/catalog.
>>
>>1442191
Yeah, I do that sometimes. You say "not at the moment" so are you the dev? If so, hi.
>>
>>1442250
Yeah, although it's an open question if will be ever added. It depends on the kind of demand there is for it. And I haven't had much time to work on development lately. I'd accept a working pull request for it, though.
>>
>>1442253
Oh, don't worry about it. It's kind of neat, but I can't say I'd make much use of it nor can I say others would.
>>
The fate of all features:
If nobody knows about it, it's not obvious what it does and there's no documentation whatsoever, it will go unused.
>>
File: file.png (90KB, 600x863px)
file.png
90KB, 600x863px
>>1442274
It is documented, though.
>>
>>1442300
Never said this one isn't. However it's so unobvious and near the bottom of the faq, most people who even opened the faq probably didn't read it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.