[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's not be retards for a minute and have a /qa/ meta thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: qa.jpg (36KB, 1169x150px) Image search: [Google]
qa.jpg
36KB, 1169x150px
Let's not be retards for a minute and have a /qa/ meta thread.
How do you guys feel about the board's current state? How do we improve it?
>>
autoban everyone who posts
>>
Flooded with butthurt spics
>>
File: perfect qa.jpg (218KB, 720x1116px) Image search: [Google]
perfect qa.jpg
218KB, 720x1116px
>>1438375
This is what /qa/ would ideally look like.
>>
>>1438380
>>1438375
Exchange dick pics on your discord and share them here.
>>
Too many threads are being made.
Apply a global thread creation timer of a day between new new threads. Also implement an image filter that prevents duplicate images from being posted (this applies to all pictures across the site, meaning a picture posted on /c/ can not be posted here). This image filter has a 60 day length. I of course have no idea if these features are even remotely doable or practice.
>>
>>1438403
I know how to circumvent everything the mods will try to do and unless they come at me with a lawsuit I and others will continue.
>>
You can improve /qa/ by digging your old beanie babies out of storage and playing songs for them until they posses your body. (just a little though) and sometimes it's a good idea to take breaks.
>>
>>1438411
When dealing with groups of people the aim should be to discourage not prevent actions. Preventing something is often hard or impossible but discouraging actions is easy and can occur on multiple fronts simultaneously from both features and other people. The idea behind my suggestions is to discourage a wide range of posting styles, especially the kinds that rely on immediate results.
>>
We should all make a space station and go live with each other in our little compartments and common areas.
https://youtu.be/MIHVPCj25Z0
It can be the /qa/nor
>>
>>1438411
This guy is trying to get the board shut down. Don't let him win.
>>
>>1438441
You're pathetic. I can tell you've never actually looked into manipulating people.
>>
I see lots of interesting good OPs with lots of potential but I get really sad when I enter one and its only "t.butthurt X" :(((
>>
>>1438447
Attention whore.
>>
>>1438444
Stop with your agenda.
>>
>>1438375
>How do you guys feel about the board's current state?
It makes for an interesting experiment in self-moderation.
>How do we improve it?
Make good threads. Contribute to good threads. And don't restrict yourself to replying to whatever's on page 1.
>>
>>1438452
Pathetic.
>>
File: Tachibana.Kanade.full.344338.jpg (148KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tachibana.Kanade.full.344338.jpg
148KB, 800x900px
>How do we improve it?
By posting more anime
>>
File: 288781.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
288781.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
>>1438458
Cute anime?
>>
>>1438448
How am I an attention whore? I'm just saying the "butthurt X" thing is annoying???
>>
>>1438447
Just carry on as if they're not there.
>>
>>1438454
Stop trying to get the board shut down.
>>
>>1438464
>>1438471
pathetic.
>>
>>1438468
I'm trying but they ruin the start of the thread and discourage me and maybe other anons from posting on a good thread :/
>>
Make /qa/ a text board like /news/. No frogs, no anime except in OP posts..

Problem solved.
>>
>>1438483
That doesn't solve anything and destroys all OC threads!
>>
Based concernbros
>>
>>1438380
>>1438403
>>1438483
Reminder that any plan to improve /qa/ that depends on intervention from the staff is wildly unrealistic and only worth discussing as a hypothetical.
>>
Just make me the janitor and you'll see this board improve
>>
>>1438500
I like your spirit. I want you as the board Jan!
>>
>>1438497
Reminder that your mouth is property of my cock
>>
>>1438504
Oh ya?
Well, your cock is property of my mouth.
>>
>>1438497
>Reminder that any plan to improve /qa/ is wildly unrealistic and only worth discussing as a hypothetical.
Fixed
>>
>>1438510
Balderdash. Every post you make either improves or worsens /qa/.
>>
>>1438375
I like it.
>>
>>1438375
>How do we improve it?
Remove discordbros from life.
>>
/\b\w+bros?/i
/^([@>]+\d+( \(You\))?\n?)*\w.?$/
>>
>>1438375
it went from a comfy sekrit club to a /pol/ and anime fueled warzone
>>
>>1438739
>/^([@>]+\d+( \(You\))?\n?)*\w.?$/
meant /^([@>]+\d+( \(You\))?\n?)*\w+.?$/
>>
>pros
anime culture enables more non-crossboarder threads, since they're made by ours

>cons
insignificant, stagnated threads with no more posts in its natural lifespan are kept phantom bumped by some anime-lover with an agenda to force

i am sad
>>
>>1438747
There's /qa/ enjoying itself and then some obsessives that create and bump 20-40 frog/trump/whatever threads while the rest of us ignore them. This is a war to you?

>>1438764
You forgot that us "anime-lovers" also keep the meta threads and other fun or informative threads alive, too. You also failed to acknowledge the threads I mentioned above, but you never do so that's to be expected.
>>
>>1438783
>but you never do so that's to be expected.

listen friend, i don't know any of the

did you even read my post? i said "phantom bumped", meaning bumped then deleted. you never even acknowledged the fact that the condition i complained of was "with no more posts in its natural lifespan"

if you're admitting to being the bumpbot arbiter, and nice sage, by the way, that really shows you want me to see your post, the subject matter shouldn't be considered since you're artificially curating the board via forgotten threads. FORGOTTEN threads. threads no one wanted to post in all the way until they would've fallen off the board were it not for your phantom bumps
>>
>>1438814
natural lifespan is a misleading and undefined term
>>
>>1438814
your concern is noted
>>
>>1438814
You don't seem to understand that you're talking to people who have an agenda to turn this board into their idea of good, and fuck anyone who tries to stop them.
>>
>>1438851
>people who have an agenda to turn this board into their idea of good
As opposed to an agenda to make the board bad?

>>1438814
Everyone should bump good threads. With content preferably, of course.
>>
bumpu~
>>
File: 1486487787246.png (244KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486487787246.png
244KB, 512x512px
It's fucking garbage
>>
>>1439701
But the meta is over?
We decided that frogposting should be abolished and that /qa/ should never be deleted.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.