[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The activity on /mlp/ has dropped significantly since 2013 summer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1499196022914.png (713KB, 1593x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1499196022914.png
713KB, 1593x5000px
The activity on /mlp/ has dropped significantly since 2013 summer. Sadly the shitposters and idiots from /b/ still remain there and refuse to fuck off or change for the better. During that time and even earlier they continously pissed me the fuck off, being humiliated by these idiots, just like 4chan has. /b/ was always a shameless cancer that needed to be treated seriously.

Hiro please be a bro and give me admin options over a dead board or which is about to die off. I want my 5 minutes of pure pony pleasure, abusing those /b/aby /b/imbos who always talked back at me without any fears.

Don't give me the hammer, give me the ban belt. /b/ needs a real good whipping like back in February 2011 and October 2010. Except this time I don't want anyone interfering, that'll only encourage their "dindu nuthing furrsecution" victimizing complex. I'll abuse them so fucking good I'll give them stockholm syndrome and I'll be the new Hasbro for them to suck my dick off and lick my boots clean.
>>
>>1437406
https://pastebin.com/Rc80nRzK

Give me admin options over the dead board known as /mlp/. Please, Hiro sama.
>>
So how's your summer vacation kid?
>>
>>1437418
Anon. I've been on vacation for 5 years. ;_;
>>
It is my ultimate goal, /qa/.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1437406
>>
>>1437406
/mlp/ isn't a bad board if you know what to filter and hide.
>>
File: 1493790275223.png (134KB, 487x701px) Image search: [Google]
1493790275223.png
134KB, 487x701px
>>1437406
>2013 summer. Sadly the shitposters and idiots from /b/ still remain there and refuse to fuck off or change for the better. During that time and even earlier they continously pissed me the fuck off

Wut?? You mean those bros i occasionally shitposted with are still keeping the fire alive? That's surprising, i thought most of them moved onto [s4s] or eventually got bored of shitting up that and returned to their homeboards.

Damn i wish them all the best; 2013 was a magical year for shitposting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.