[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is rape seen as worse than murder? We treat the subject of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why is rape seen as worse than murder? We treat the subject of murder so lightly in comparison to being raped, do people not realize that once you're dead that's kind of it? I think i'd rather have a pee pee in my butt instead of my consciousness ceasing to exist
>>
>>1434496
I think maybe because it's seen as a violation of the sacred life making machinery of humanity, a woman's womb.
>>
gay frogposter
>>
>Why is rape seen as worse than murder?
It isn't.

>We treat the subject of murder so lightly in comparison to being raped
Probably because people don't have to deal with being murdered for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>1434496
Did you rape someone?
>>
>>1434502
>Probably because people don't have to deal with being murdered for the rest of their lives.
Actually they do but the rest of their lives is usually a very short time.
>>
>>1434972
Well not really, since you can't be considered murdered until you are dead.
>>
>>1434979
Fair point
>>
>>1434496
>dumb frogposter can't figure out basic things
really makes you think
>>
>>1435068
Are you belittling rape as a basic thing?
>>
Well, what's more expensive for the world around you - having to deal with your post traumatic stress, or burying you and forgetting about you.
>>
Modern society considers pain to be a fate worse than death. It is similar to why torturing terrorists is considered an intolerable evil, but bombing civilians is considered a necessary evil. Obviously this is incoherent to a rational person, because modern society is insane.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.