[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever piss in the sink? I don't trust sinks anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1479315089501.png (32KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1479315089501.png
32KB, 1020x1020px
Do you ever piss in the sink? I don't trust sinks anymore. It could have been pissed in.
>>
Can't say I've pissed in the sink but I do piss during my morning shower.
>>
Why does that concern you? You aren't touching the basin.
>>
>>1433913
It makes it like washing in a toilet.

>>1433897
Disgusting and just as bad.
>>
Sometimes I just piss in the trash can.
>>
>>1433916
I still fail to see how.

Everything that goes on in the bathroom involves running water, which washes out what is in the basin. The sink is no different.
>>
>>1433920
I bet you pee in the swimming pool
>>
>>1433916
It's not the same cause you're using the tap water insead of dunking your hands into the water of a filthy basin

i think you just wanted to post that dumb frog image cause wouldn't the main concern be accidentally creating mustad gas or amonia or some shit
>>
>>1433923
I was thinking of the thick mats of bacterial growth in the bottom of a sink after someone pisses in it, Anon. The toad pic was a happy coincidence.
>>
>>1433929
Urine is sterile when it leaves the body and if it's washed down the sink, it doesn't stay in there.
>>
>>1433889
Dumb toadposter
>>
>>1433933
We should just clean the sink and coat the walls with nice sterile urine then?
>>
spray the walls
>>
Yeah, I pee in sinks all the time. It saves water. When I'm in a public restroom (that's for one person) or at someone's house I pee in the sink and think to myself that I could be the only person to have ever peed in that sink.

My only advice to sink-pissers is to make sure you "flush" your sink every so often, as in fill it with enough water to push out the water that's in the little U part of the drain pipe. Otherwise your pee will stay in there and it will smell if you ever have to take the pipe off for some reason.
>>
>>1433972
what the hell are you doing peeing in public restroom sinks. THAT i find gross and inconsiderate to whomever has to clean it

i only do it at home in the middle of the night when i was just sleeping since the light would burn my eyes...
>>
>>1433889
I pissed in the bath once
>>
>>1433983
>THAT i find gross and inconsiderate to whomever has to clean it
well whoever has to clean it also has to clean the toilet so...
>>
>>1433889
I always piss in sinks in public restrooms. The toilets are unclean as shit.
>>
>>1433922
Literally everyone does that.
>>
>>1433991
I always wash my hands in the toilets in public restrooms. The sinks are unclean as piss.
>>
The only possible downside I see is piss splashing on the faucet controls if the sink is kid sized.
Nobody actually fills the sink unless they're washing even more disgusting stuff like muddy boots or poopy underwear
>>
die sinknorm
>>
>>1434074
So non-sinknorms piss in sinks?
>>
>>1433889
That bothers you?
It's more probable that 10 people spit into than sink that one peeing.
>>
I piss, shit and vomit in the sink
>>
>>1434562
you must take really runny shits
>>
>>1434570
wafflestomp
>>
>>1434580
>wafflestomp
How can you do that in a sink though?
>>
pissbump
>>
>>1433916
If you don't understand why this is concerning you are a normbro.
>>
People did in college
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.