[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about /qa/ that gives it that big city feel? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What is it about /qa/ that gives it that big city feel? What is it about /qa/ that drew the richest and most diverse collection of autists the world has ever seen? What is it about /qa/ that makes it hands down the best board on 4chan? Was it the perception of /qa/ as a board of limitless possibilities? A land of opportunity so to speak? That if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere?
>>
It's gotta be the discord strike team hellbent on flaming the fans of hatred towards the Cirno group.
>>
you sound like a teenbro
>>
File: 1444319029753.jpg (700KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1444319029753.jpg
700KB, 1362x2048px
I'm here for the questions
>>
>>1432731
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1432736
Whoa, put down the M9, general. I was only asking some questions.
>>
Dumb /ota/ posters
>>
>>1432731
>What is it about /qa/ that gives it that big city feel?
It is because /qa/ is filled with niggers
>>
>>1432752
I wasn't accusing you of anything.
>>
Cherish yourself for you are the person you're going to spend the majority of your life with. Love yourself and protect yourself, take care of yourself and find the time to let you know you do all those things for yourself.
>>
>>1432731
If you've successfully made it to /qa/ and integrated yourself into the board then you're the best of the best, the cream of the crop, here on /qa/ only the most elite posters on 4chan have gathered.
>>
File: vJ1qc7efmo1.gif (488KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
vJ1qc7efmo1.gif
488KB, 540x304px
>>1432782
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
/qa/ is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In /qa/ you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the /qa/ motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
>>
good thread
>>
>>1432782
i chortled
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.