[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to make a post on 4chan such that it isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Anime cuties in school.jpg (78KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anime cuties in school.jpg
78KB, 848x480px
Is there any way to make a post on 4chan such that it isn't any of the following:

-ironic
-charged
-troll
>>
Image sharing or making stories/scencarios out of images.
>>
yeah, i do believe it is actually
>>
>>1430145
charged
>>
File: mpv-shot0006.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0006.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>1430143
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>1430147
How? Keep in mind that the post also has to have actual content; otherwise there is no point to posting it at all, (or is there?)
>>
>>1430155
i guess it depends on your interests i guess?
there's no such thing as quality content, only content you enjoy, and content you don't.
so just find something you enjoy and just ......enjoy it i suppose?
what do you like to talk about anon-chan?
>>
It was once relatively common, but the perception of how people post has changed dramatically and now only the loudest, most obnoxious attention seekers get the glory.
>>
>>1430159
I don't want to talk about my interests or anything I actually unironically enjoy.
>>
>>1430194
well then how are you gonna get real responses if you can't open up anon-chan? worst case scenario, some one tells you your tastes are shit, but y'know what? fuck them then. if you like it, then you like it, there's nothing wrong with that.
you shouldn't focus on the users who disagree unless you have reason to, just focus and talk to the ones who are fun and you enjoy being in the company of, after all, its really just a sea of anonymous posts out there, but its up to you to find the ones you want to engage with.
so don't be afraid to get out there an go enjoy what life's got to offer you!
>>
>>1430201
I like this guy's attitude.
>>
>>1430202
always be kind to thy fellow poster anon
>>
>>1430201
I will never be able to do this. I have argued with trolls for so long that any actual discussion of anything I truly enjoy seems like a superficial circlejerk. I can't suspend my disbelief on that. It doesn't seem real. I feel like an outsider.
>you shouldn't focus on the users who disagree unless you have reason to
Negative opinions feel like they have much more credit to them. Criticism is much more real. I will never be able to talk about any of my actual interests because it feels like I'm subverting myself in doing so. And I feel like that has already happened on some things. I'm no longer able to enjoy some things because they have been perverted. So that's why I must protect the part of me that still isn't dead.
>>
>>1430220
The only things I can really enjoy are powerlevel/character lore discussion because you can have genuine conversations that aren't quite arguments but don't feel like a bunch of kissing other anons asses. It's nice to talk about the details of a series with someone who enjoys it but has a different perspective of it than you.
>>
>>1430220
anon, you're not supposed to argue with the trolls, there is nothing to gain from arguing with someone anonymously,
> I feel like an outsider.
everyone's an outsider in one way or another, there's just a natural conformation among most, you have to realize that behind almost every post there's a user behind it, the post isn't everything about them
>Negative opinions feel like they have much more credit to them.
yes, there is always going to be negative criticisms over something you like and will probably be legitimate, that's to be expected, focusing on the bad is a good thing to develop yourself and evolve your opinions, but only for that
>I'm no longer able to enjoy some things because they have been perverted
anon-chan, is this really just about anons posting lewds about characters you enjoy? c'mon, rule 34, it happens to everyone, especially seasonal or popular anime, just ignore it and enjoy what IS there to enjoy about it, if its a recurring type of post, you also have the option to filter it as well, but i don't recommend that
not all anons are the same
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.