[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with sadness? What music do you listen to, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1494613537559.jpg (26KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494613537559.jpg
26KB, 512x512px
How do you deal with sadness? What music do you listen to, what anime do you watch? How do you cope with the pain in general, what do you do?
>>
Happy romcoms/slice of life etc.

In general I employ the philosophy of "try pretending who you want to be and pretend it works"
>>
I play videogames to keep my mind busy
>>
>>1429153
>In general I employ the philosophy of "try pretending who you want to be and pretend it works"
i personally find pretending that everything is fine is more frustrating that accepting that you are in pain
>>
>>1429164
Venting over your frustrations actually makes you more angry than ignoring them.
>>
>>1429152
I bottle it all up inside me, it never really goes away though when you overthink things.
>>
File: 61320997_p1.png (476KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
61320997_p1.png
476KB, 625x900px
I become sad.

And live with it.

That's why it's important to accumulate happiness!
>>
I don't have to deal with sadness at all. I would probably quite welcome some genuine sadness lately, however, there is pretty much nothing to be sad about.
>>
>>1429227
i envy you
>>
>>1429232
Some might welcome mostly stable and everlasting tranquility, however, I doubt it'd be a desireable state of being for vast majority of people, since it generally comes with a price.
>>
>>1429232
I think it just means that sadness hits those people harder and they have to learn how to cope with it in a much less drastic kind of way.
>>
In the early stages of suffering, anything can distract you easily. Maybe you should go out, get some exercise, improve your diet. But as you suffer more and the source of your suffering does not go away, even as time passes, it becomes harder and harder to distract yourself. Until you reach a point you spend your entire day in agony, praying that someone will save you, only to remind yourself that you are completely alone, God does not exist, and your best chance of happiness lies in death. At that moment you'll have already stopped watching anime, playing videogames, you'll do nothing but pray in agony. If you keep getting sadder, there will be nothing but absolute misery and suffering. There's really no point in thinking about it anyway. You do not have free will, you do not have control over your life, and whatever will happen to you has already happened, as the future is predetermined. You can only fool yourself thinking you still have some control over your life as you try to get out from the sand pit that is sorrow. I hope you can suffer much, much more, so you can understand me in the future.
>>
>>1429394
delete this
>>
Escapism. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>1429152
I only git mad
>>
I usually know that my severe depressions are rare and last only one to two weeks at most, which enables me to come off stronger and happier than before after mentally beating my issues in solitude.
I might be a giant loser in life, but I'm also great at being a loser.
>>
Dungeon. Where nobody goes and no one knows.
>>
smoke heroin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.