[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meek and lowly horsefuckers have been constantly getting destroyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1495623936321.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495623936321.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
Meek and lowly horsefuckers have been constantly getting destroyed by /qa/. They've been reduced to human furniture and they're still mounting their laughable assault. This contest is not even remotely competitive. horsefuckers, return to your one bunk, one-room roach motel with whatever dignity you have left. Go back there. Your credibility as a threat to this board vanished when you indicated you would be relying on a cartoon frog designed by an autistic left-wing nutcase. Since it's been made abundantly clear you can't win, you should disengage from your wartime autism. This means putting away your towering mountain of chips, candy and Debbie cakes. Yes, I'm talking about that booming insect condo you've got laying in the middle of your room. This means cleaning the buffalo wing sauce off your monitor. This means washing your cum-drenched basketball shorts. This means opening your blinds. This means doing something productive as a bipedal bean bag chair that takes up space and steals oxygen from worthier life forms. I don't have a horse in this race, but as a concerned neutral observer, I feel I must implore you to cease these attacks. You're outmatched and it was never any fun anyway watching well-developed grown men beat up on quadriplegic children. For the sake of your mental health, step away before you fully and irredeemably humiliate yourselves. That chimichanga-inhaling brown whale whom you went balls deep with this mission for will not reward you for what you're attempting to do. She will not put out and you will be left with your dicks in your hands like the silly disposable toy soldiers you are. It's time to turn off the computer and say hi to mom, horsefuckers. She wants to see how much you've grown from the last time she laid eyes on you and I don't mean your bulging waistline either. It's time to take back your life and quit this futile pursuit while you still have your pride.
>>
Did you get banned for posting that girl's dox? Is that why you never include the rest of the pasta anymore?
>>
>>1429041
Go back there
>>
>>1429042
Go back where?
>>
File: EqQkCv.jpg (229KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
EqQkCv.jpg
229KB, 680x425px
>>1429040
How dare you twist and contort this meticulously crafted bomb that was designed for 8gag? The profound pièce de résistance delivered straight to the hollow craniums of some mentally challenged individuals from a second rate site. /mlpol/, pay this mountain of hairy mystery meat no mind. He is a plagiarist. The lowest common denominator, if you can imagine, in a clique full of delusional weeaboos infesting /qa/.

t. The original author.
>>
>>1429089
shut up loser
>>
>>1429111
owned that fukken nerd
>>
>>1429111
>sh-sh-sh-shut up loser.

If this were an institution of higher learning, someplace you'll never step foot in, you'd be thrown out on your bacon grease-stained, shit-crusted bottom for pulling a stunt like this. You should be thankful that this public flogging is the only reprimand you've suffered so far, cretin.
>>
instigator bro makes the pony threads himself
>>
>>1429588
what are you on about?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.