[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone please tell me about /jp/? it's been one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: stare.png (671KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
671KB, 1280x720px
can someone please tell me about /jp/? it's been one of those boards that i've never cared about, but since it has so much influence on /qa/, i want to know more about it. i don't want to post there, i just want to know the major shit.
>>
File: 1475448249176.png (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475448249176.png
20KB, 640x480px
>>1426970
>but since it has so much influence on /qa/
I literally snorted with contempt.
>>
>>1426976
how can you snort when you don't have nostrils much less a nose
>>
>>1426970
This is all you need to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCSM4W8vk3Q
>>
>>1426970
Replace /sp/ with /jp/ its identical
https://youtu.be/qdC_Cu9X4wc

This is a must and explains 90% of board culture
https://youtu.be/X_Xji_CtfpI
>>
File: awa.jpg (920KB, 502x3379px) Image search: [Google]
awa.jpg
920KB, 502x3379px
Moot's favorite board.
>>
Does anyone have that screencap of the front page with only 3 threads? I can't seem to find it in any of my folders.
>>
>>1427109
But moot's favorite board was /b/. Known by everyone.
>>
i first started reading /jp/ when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “who are you quoting” and “get out crossie” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of /jp/ humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” /jp/ to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.
>>
>>1427625
I would say that's more true of s4s. Also enjoy your banned for revealing underage.
>>
>>1427625
fuck off retard
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 315x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 315x349px
>>1427634
>>1427637
バカ
>>
>>1427110
uh... was that during the night before April Fools?
Is it something old?
>>
>>1427634
it's a kopipe about fyad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.