[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When no one gives you a (You) But you know that your post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: banger.jpg (69KB, 915x495px) Image search: [Google]
banger.jpg
69KB, 915x495px
When no one gives you a (You)
But you know that your post was a fucking banger.
>>
>>1425905
EVEN IF NO ONE POSTS IN THIS THREAD I STILL WIN!!!! [spoiler]This happens to me a lot and I end up screenshoting my own posts[/spoiler]
>>
>>1425905
>>1425936
;_; anon...its okay, just let it out
>>
File: 1450081680959.png (383KB, 684x539px) Image search: [Google]
1450081680959.png
383KB, 684x539px
>>1425943
I've written some of my best thoughts in this shitty anonymous website and I just want them to be appreciated ;-;
>>
>>1425988
you have to realize that every thread that has ever existed, in every board, in every imageboard/textboard/BBS, there's always been anons who never got a reply, maybe they were waiting on OP to deliver, maybe they were having a nice little chat, maybe they were having a rivalry through text lulling, the point is, you're not alone, but y'know, just because you put a lot of effort into a reply, if no one replies doesn't mean its worthless! it just means, they didn't reply, if replies were a measure of quality, there'd be some real shitty things up there to praise (pls no hate), the first step to being appreciated is to appreciate yourself! its not about self gratitude from the replies, what's important, is that you had fun, having fun is worth more than all the 4000 characters you can fit into your post, so when you feel down, remember that, and live on, i appreciate your effort atleast anonymous
>>
File: crying kotori.png (538KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
crying kotori.png
538KB, 1024x576px
>>1426032
Thanks, that was something really really really nice to read. Probably the nicest thing someone said to me here :,)
>>
>>1426050
just keep your chin up, don't break the rules and remember to have fun,
have a nice day anon!

>pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
>never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy
>wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
>>1425905
>>1425936
>>1425943
>>1425988
>>1426032
>>1426050
>>1426067
tldr
>>
>>1426074
the most important thing is to have fun, replies don't give your posts as much value as the amount of fun you can have
>>
>>1425905
What is your question?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.