[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, stop necrobumping shit BOTH SIDES now. I saw some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1498363335551.jpg (84KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1498363335551.jpg
84KB, 850x850px
Alright, stop necrobumping shit BOTH SIDES now. I saw some other guy deliberately mass bumping stuff for no reason just now. Maybe the horsefuckers are spamming/necrobumping garbage in response to that.
>>
ask the bot yourself
>>
>>1425661
The bot is disabled. Those were manual bumps. I don't know why he did it. It wasn't really necessary.
>>
>>1425664
This is how it is. Trolls bump the frog threads. Useful idiot bumps all the other threads in an an attempt to kill the frog threads, which doesn't work and kills random threads instead. Trolls see useful idiot d
estroying the board in reaction to them, so they do it more. The bot was only trying to protect threads from useful idiot, but the operator got carried away trying to protect too many threads and may have been m
aking the problem worse. It's turned off now to see how it affects things. If it turns out it's needed, it may be turned on again but on a much shorter list and only after consulting other users of the board for
their opinion, which should have been done in the first place.
>>
Rescue bumping a small number of high quality threads, especially to save them from the mass necrobumpers and/or spammers, is a good thing and should be encouraged. It's mass necrobumping that destroys the board by turning an 8+ hour turnover into a 1-2 hour turnover.
>>
>>1425776
*active high quality threads
>>
>>1425815
Who decides what is a quality thread or not?
>>
>>1425659
Fuck off, you're just trying to rile people up by constantly making threads about this.
>>
>>1425823
You do, what matters most is the number. There's a huge difference between bumping 3 threads in an hour and bumping 100 threads in an hour.
>>
Fucking STOP
>>
File: _qa_2017-06-27-13-24-25.jpg (212KB, 1461x371px) Image search: [Google]
_qa_2017-06-27-13-24-25.jpg
212KB, 1461x371px
>>1426069
If you arrange the view of the catalog by bump order you can see for yourself how sporadic the frog bumping is and how concentrated the weeb bumping is. It isn't any wonder why people would be lashing out at this.
>>
>>1426078
This guy must be a falseflagger. There's no fucking reason to do that now.
>>
>>1426078
Probably some autist trying to start shit.
>>
>>1426078
>weeb bumping
He's bumping 95% of the board. I don't know what kind of thought process led you to conclude that >>1425716, >>1425612 or >>1425134 are "weeb threads".
>>
>just another day
>>
>>1426087
He didn't bump those. I did.
>>
>>1426094
Who is !rofl/hbX3. ?
>>
>>1426094
Are you !rofl/hbX3.?
>>1426073
>>1426075
>>1426090
>>1426086
>>1426062
I said I "didn't know", but I'll try to guess. Is it because it's easier to attribute his actions to a group you dislike than acknowledge them as the work of an individual?
>>
>>1426100
Occam's razor is sharp and edgy.
>>
would it kill you guys to take the thirty seconds it requires to make some sort of contribution to the thread instead of something that looks like it came out of a ration pack
>>
>>1426111
nice trips. 1 is the loneliest number.
>>
>>1426110
Surely finding some connection between him and the "weeb mafia", even though he's bumping almost every thread in the board, requires more assumptions. Anyway, why did you lie about bumping those threads?
>>
>>1426116
Those are meta threads which I see as the point of the board. They should be bumped whether the OP pic is a frog or asuka.
>>
>bumping both anime AND frog threads
what's his endgame? >>1426121
>>
>>1426099
>>1426100
He's bumping frog threads now >>1426123
He's obviously just an instigator trying to stir shit up. But it's working.
>>
BASTE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.