[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain me one thing why are blogposts not welcome on /jp/sphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1481225542464-1.jpg (831KB, 1443x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1481225542464-1.jpg
831KB, 1443x1304px
explain me one thing
why are blogposts not welcome on /jp/sphere as a whole, i don't mean the "got drunk and fucked chicks" kind of blogposts, i mean the "have been a suicidal hiki for 3 years now" kind of blogposts. if the /jp/sphere is pretty much composed unanimously of neets, virgins and other kinds of people that the general would consider as scum, then why was there not a development of a good brotherhood instead of this hostile and toxic environment where everyone makes fun of each other, everyone is angry at each other. i get the impression that when some say things like "i'm a hikineet for 1 decade now" they're just being ironic and are actually norms in real life, that's why they humiliate people who really have it bad when someone posts it seriously.
>>
/jp/ spent all their time fighting mods leaveing no time to consider bonding together.
>>
When you say something like "the /jp/sphere", you have to identify both a group of communities and a date range. What people might call the /jp/sphere has changed a lot over the years.
>>
>>1424724
warosu/himasugi
>>
>i get the impression that when some say things like "i'm a hikineet for 1 decade now" they're just being ironic and are actually norms in real life, that's why they humiliate people who really have it bad when someone posts it seriously.

Trust your instincts. That's usually true, which makes it all the more difficult for people who are serious to post and not be drowned beneath a tide of predictable shitposts.
>>
>>1424724
Not him, but I categorize the /jp/ sphere in these groups:
1. >>>/jp/
2. Warosu, >>>/qa/ and crossposters on boards like >>>/s4s/ and >>>/f/
3. Every spinoff that spawned from /jp/ (gnfos, /ota/, and so on)
4. Every site that has a /jp/ board imitating 4chan (Wizchan and Krautchan for example) or boards that cater to the same audience /jp/ has/used to have (Ylilauta.org/Hikky)
>>
It's boring.
>>
>>1424763
You can ignore things you don't like and not ruin it for others
>>
>>1424745
I thought himasugi was basically real-time blogging around the clock.
>>
>>1424766
Blogshit consumes all. If you ignore it it'll become the only thing left.
>>
>>1424775
On /jp/ multiple things were already banned for the thought they would consume all, the opposite was the case and it only made the place a less diverse one, and left a few things that wouldn't be banned to consume all.
>>
>>1424785
Blogshit was banned from /jp/ wholesale after it consumed all the /jp/ culture that came before it, which was a more diverse blend of people making their way through life.
>>
>>1424685
If you care about real life shit then you're a faggot.
Escapism is all that matters. A true otaku does not care about real life, only their interests.
>>
>>1424801
What if my interests are real life?
What if my interests are tangent with real life (for example, I need to travel to buy a figure of a character I really like)?
>>
Warosu and himasugi are different. hima only appeared a few months before Warosu closed and they were able to dominate because activity slowed down after the leaks. now that they've been kicked out of new Warosu you can see that clearly.
>>
>>1424818
You mean IRC leaks or some I don't know of?
Do you mean activity slowed on Himasugi or Warosu?
Do you mean Warosu after the first reopening or the current reopening with new-Warosu?
>>
>>1424828
yeah the irc leaks. activity slowed down on Warosu because there was no more fighting with the janitor and that was like the bulk of Warosu for a long time. then people started posting things like "im chink" on Warosu and eventually it turned into hima culture, dominating Warosu for the brief period of time before it closed. then they made a site for themselves. so you see, saying hima is a continuation of Warosu is wrong. Warosu was a melting pot of people but hima made it too one-sided.

new Warosu is when it just reopened like a week ago or something
>>
>>1424685
>>
>>1424685
>>
>>1424685
Aren't the /jp/ spinoffs blog centrals though?
>>
>>1424685
Who cares
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.