[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post scapegoat used on 4chan, like reddit, tumblr etc. Board-specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (677KB, 477x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677KB, 477x695px
ITT post scapegoat used on 4chan, like reddit, tumblr etc. Board-specific ones welcomed.
>>
Gaia was once the most commonly seen, behind Fark, GBS, and places like Deviantart. But I'm showing my age with those.

I honestly don't understand why reddit is so virulently hated when its not even close to as bad as what we used to deal with.
>>
>>1420613
worst thing we have to deal with is probably twitter or youtube
>>
>>1420613
Found the redditor.
>>
ebaums
>>
>>1420613
>I honestly don't understand why reddit is so virulently hated when its not even close to as bad as what we used to deal with.

Could you elaborate on this?
>>
Chakai.org/tea/
>>
>>1420638
I've only used the site briefly after seeing it discussed on 4chan and almost never go there. The majority of reddit haters somehow know a whole lot more about the site than I do...

>>1420664
reddit comes from the post-4chan era, and is loosely related culturally, like 8gag. I neither find it particularly interesting or abhorrent, as long as they are contained or keep it to themselves. The old days were actually comparitively worse when it comes to offsite newfags shitting up the place with abandon. The redditor is at least aware he's a redditor, he often unwittingly outs himself as one, but he is concious of the baggage that comes with that. I could remind you of the Goebbels quote flavor of this subject, indeed accurate.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
/qa/
>>
>>1420670
what this?
>>
>>1421229
Nothing.
>>
>>1420720
reddit haters are redditors trying to fit in by hating reddit
>>
File: [dialectic intensifies].jpg (22KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
[dialectic intensifies].jpg
22KB, 564x423px
>>1420721
>there is nothing wrong with Reddit
>>
/qa/ seems to be a pretty strong one these days. Searching archives, you'll see it mentioned on /a/, /tv/, /bant/, /v/ and of course /pol/:
Say something negative about your board? >>>/qa/
A disagreement with whatever /pol/ has sided is the correct opinion? >>>/qa/
Tell someone to talk about the board's subject instead of social media or politics? >>>/qa/
And no, I've never been told this myself.
>>
>>1422149
this will certainly encourage more people to break rule intentionally and accelerate cancer spreading
>>
>>1422149
well /qa/ is pretty terrible so they have a point when they tell bad posters to come here
>>
>>1421894
Found the redditor.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.