[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiroyuki, maybe you should make the entire reply section grayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: g-a-y.jpg (141KB, 850x356px) Image search: [Google]
g-a-y.jpg
141KB, 850x356px
Hiroyuki, maybe you should make the entire reply section grayed out and hidden until a ban is over.

Otherwise, a user will spend 15 minutes writing up a long and thoughtful response, then they click "Reply", and only then are they finally reminded that they are banned.

They waste so much time writing a response no one will ever see. That is cruel to the user.

Added together, how many man-hours have been wasted like this? Probably millions.

Also, I'm sorry to say it, but for the good of the site, the mod who banned me needs to be removed from power. This was on /pol/, I used sage in the thread I replied to. My reply was non-engaging and only scolding OP for creating the bad thread in the first place. I only contributed to the reply limit, therefore I was helping to kill the thread sooner. I did not bump it. The mod therefore should have thanked me instead of banning me. Also, the thread itself had nothing to do with the stated ban reason. The OP had allegedly linked to illegal content on YouTube, and so I was venting my frustration along with everyone else over potentially being added to a list of suspicious people. I assume this janitor banned all 300 people who replied, which is an unacceptable overreach. If he keeps power, he is going to harm innocent users with inappropriate bans and drive them away from the site. You will lose visitors and lose money if you allow this mod to stay.
>>
You seem much more calm this time. I hope you're feeling better, OP.
>>
That's a pretty good idea, and should be implemented if it can. Whether you deserve to be banned or warned is dependent on how often you make bad posts, and how many times you've made bad posts before. Even if a warning was more deserved from the start, at least there was some kind of mod response to the post you made.
>>
>>1419412
Banning everyone who replies to an off topic thread is definitely unnecessary.
>>
>>1419431
Want to bet on that?
>>>/v/381738610
>>
>Hiroyuki
No.

>That is cruel to the user.
The user is banned.

>Added together, how many man-hours have been wasted like this?
Approximately three.

>the mod who banned me needs to be removed from power.
Provide more evidence beyond your own ban.

>The mod therefore should have thanked me instead of banning me.
Why?

>If he keeps power, he is going to harm innocent users with inappropriate bans and drive them away from the site. You will lose visitors and lose money if you allow this mod to stay.
Humorous.
>>
>stupid shit is mad he got banned for shitposting

More news at 11!
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1419412
>>
File: 1308170484582.png (120KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1308170484582.png
120KB, 250x250px
>>1419412
"cruel to the user"? Are you at all aware that back in the day, if you were b& you literally could not see or use the site? Things are soft and pillowy compared to then; "entitled" doesn't even begin to cover how you sound.

Also the likely explanation was it was a threadban where a mod may have wanted to relay to literally everyone there to not dignify completely-shit threads with any replies whatsoever. They're not gonna spend hours and hours going through a careful trial-by-jury of everyone in that thread to dole out a 1.5 day time-out; that isn't going to kill you and if it is, then you take this site way too seriously.
>>
Reminder that the OP is ban evading:

http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1415013/#q1415013
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1414993/#q1414993
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1414885/#q1414885

Report this thread for him to get banned again.
>>
>>1419412
Why don't we just make it so one cannot access the website at all when they're banned?
>>
>>1419412
You wouldn't post without knowing the rules right?
>>
>>1419744
No I'm not. That is one of the other 300 people who were banned. I saw many anons whining about it yesterday in various threads.
The fact that I waited until 13 minutes after my ban ended to start this thread proves your conspiracy theory is nonsense
>>
If you try to go to the bans page before you are told you've been banned (by trying to post) you have to solve a captcha. They've clearly done this on purpose to prevent making scripts to find working proxies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.