[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question /qa/. What is your reaction when you see someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1497181000422.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497181000422.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
Serious question /qa/. What is your reaction when you see someone IRL advertising their association with 4chan? Is it something you see often? Does it bother you at all?

A few days ago I was walking down the street in downtown Philadelphia and a truck parked on the shoulder proudly displayed a vinyl sticker on the window of simply "/b/".

This is the first time I can recall seeing such a thing, and struck by curiosity I slowly walked by the vehicle and gave the driver a quizzical look before continuing on in silence.

Being older than most people here it's not something I ever run into and this surprise encounter really made me think.
>>
Why would anyone want to associate themselves with post-fappening /b/
>>
>>1419234
That's what you get for going outside.
My reaction would probably just be to sneak a glance to see what they look like if it was something like /b/. For the cool kids with their /pol/ shit I might be unable to avoid rolling my eyes.
>>
I see /o/ cunts all the time. their stickers are laughable
>>
>>1419234
I've seen a lot of people wearing pepe or KEK t-shirts, some with 4chan clover logos on them. feels bad man.
>>
Not an american so this is a non issue for me.
>>
>>1419234
i just wonder what they think about 4chan. do they think its impressive, even though 4chan is one of the more popular websites in the fucking world and is normie central?
>>
>>1419234
>What is your reaction when you see someone IRL
Usually fear
>>
>>1419513
moot said years ago that Australia had the highest per-capita usage of any country. Not sure how it is today.
>>
>>1419234
4chan is mainstream now, so nobody cares.
>>
File: 1497740756398.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1497740756398.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
The person probably posts in this general.
>>>/o/17428697
He like the people of the bumper sticker general is certainly an attentionwhoring normalfag.
>>
>>1420073
More people care than you think
>>
>>1419234
revulsion and disgust
>>
Why would anyone want to associate themselves with post-2006 /b/
>>
>>1419234
Fucking cringe
>>
>>1422173
People are always going to be retarded.
>>
>>1419234
If the answer isn't immediately vomit out of sheer terror then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>1422173
>not staying at /b/ after all this years
>>
>>1424233
frightening
>>
>>1424535
It's the least pretentious board by far. At least they don't delude themselves into thinking they're 4chan royalty or some other equally stupid shit.
>>
>>1424535
exciting
>>
>>1424538
If you were here for boards other than /b/ BEFORE 2007, you were a faggot.

If you were here for /b/ and no other boards AFTER 2007, you're a massive faggot.

This is a fact written in stone.
>>
>>1419234
>>
>>1419234
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.