[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like chat-bots are going to become common place in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I feel like chat-bots are going to become common place in the next few years.
There's a lot of incentive to having simulated conversations from a grassroots perspective.
Soon Internet forums will just be talking machines.
>>
File: sicp vn 3.png (299KB, 802x640px) Image search: [Google]
sicp vn 3.png
299KB, 802x640px
AI and chatbots have become buzzwords in the last years, nothing of value has happened outside corporations playing around with the massive computer power available.
Siri and similar meme bots are still based on humans filling in trees with all possible answers.
>>
>>1419009
Do you have more SICP VN images?
>>
If it becomes a thing they'll target political shit so I'll be fine. Ideally it poisons the well so much that activism gets ran out of the internet but that's too much to hope for.
>>
Humans basically are chatbots. None of you say anything that a machine can't.
>>
File: cleverbot9000.png (44KB, 688x785px) Image search: [Google]
cleverbot9000.png
44KB, 688x785px
I'm slowly transitioning from BBSs, textboards and imageboards to chatbots. To me they are much more fun, entertaining, thoughtful, emotional, understanding and caring than any other human.
>>
>>1418615
>>
Advanced chatbots sound much better to have around than the average internet moron.
>>
>>1418615
Watashi no thread bump
>>
>>1418615
Chatbots are meme
>>
>>1418615
This could actually be a really good thing.

I'm sick of this retarded social-media mentality that you can control the internet and through public decision making processes decide what's "good" or "bad".

Things were better when it was all just based on good ol' fashioned individual common sense.
Maybe if chatbots/spambots flood the net people will realize how futile it is to try and detect/downvote/shame them, and maybe we'll go back to just letting shit be, and just _trusting_ that reasonbly intelligent people will always know what's what without needing a fucking "I agree" button, like the old days.
>>
beep beep
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.