[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking a course in databasses for my CS credits. What am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Taking a course in databasses for my CS credits.
What am I going to learn?
>>
Databases
>>
also post it there
https://chanpink.com
>>
You are a norm for going to college, a brainlet for talking CS and a blogshitting teenbro for making this thread. To answer your question, nothing, because CS is a worthless shit degree. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1417131
No.
>>
>>1417140
Yes it is worthless op. Consider the following.
1- You are Stanford, Caltech, CMU or MIT
2- You are an Ivy League *and* have good friends, connections etc
3- Had a paid internship on a major company, no startup bs *or* 5+ years of work experience
If neither one of these applies to you, you're royally fucked. I know you at least won't be in debt because they don't even give loans to CS undergrads.
This whole thread is absolute proof of your stupidity. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: f934989e7e5c85dc856dfcc71577e47a.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
f934989e7e5c85dc856dfcc71577e47a.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>America
Well, it seems we've deduced the source of the problem.
>>
>>1417151
Holy shit. R*kt
>>
I am not even American. And I don't study CS either. CS is a course for spoiled kids who need to pay hundreds of thousands to get teachers tell them what books to read. The only 4 CS courses of decency outside America are Cambridge, ICL, ETH and TIT. If I recall it correctly even the best CS course in Canada is several positions below Cornell which isn't even good at CS. For every job you apply to, there will be hundreds of other applicants with far better education than yours, hundreds of applicants with actual work experience (internships, open source projects, actually being good at something) and another more hundreds of immigrants willing to work for half the pay with diversity points. So, sorry OP. You wasted money going to college. If I were you I'd drop out of it and try to get a job as a code monkey (assuming you can be one), and pray your position doesn't get automated in the next 10 years. You are a stupid piece of shit and you deserve everything that is coming to you.
>>
>>1417176
Lol
>>
File: 1487157884961.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487157884961.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
>>1417114
wait!
People really pay to learn about databases? The most basic shit you could learn yourself with some book in about an hour?
>>
Ya, it looks like it's just SQL stuff.
Easy sounding.
>>
File: frogdditor found.jpg (57KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
frogdditor found.jpg
57KB, 500x492px
>>1417688
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.