[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when every board wasn't literally destroyed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 600x600px
Remember when every board wasn't literally destroyed and raped and gutted of its culture and personality in favor of retarded /pol/ shitposters and newfags from Reddit? Why did you let this happen?
>>
Time for you to move on, grandpa.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 403x433px
Remember when you weren't mocked openly by 14 year olds for having a hobby and discussing it on the proper board? Remember when anons used to actually care about good content? Why can't hiro just delete the site right now?
>>
>>1416068
yes
no
because he'd be responsible for the death of many
>>
>>1416067
No nigger, get off the site, this is MY site, you're a newfag, you're not fucking LURKING MOAR like you're supposed to. Get off of 4chan, stop ruining my online home you fucking creep
>>
What is there to do? Nowadays it's all about pretending to be as detached and sardonic as possible. If someone tells you to lurk more, or that you don't belong, or that your post is shit, it doesn't mean that you need to lurk more or that you don't belong or that your post is shit - it means they're "triggered" and you "won".
>>
>>1416074
I don't like this man. I don't like this pretending to be a sadistic autist that's detracted from reality meme, I just wanna talk about fun shit while enjoying a funny picture every now and then.
>>
>>1416064
The more I think about it it's not even /pol/ that's the problem, it's just one of the causes, and by causes I mean when 4chan gets involved with the real world, the problem is that we've been overwhelmed by newfags who come here because they saw epic memes on facebook or whatever, not necessarily for any certain board, they don't lurk and have the idea that 4chan is solely for shitposting because they think that's what it's all about. That's my take on it at least, because I remember /pol/ still annoying people even when they were more open to it.
>>
>>1416082
So what the fuck can we do at this point? I don't want to leave this site, I'm too used to the culture
>>
>>1416086
>So what the fuck can we do at this point?
Bitch about it in /qa/.

or just go find a small imageboard.
>>
>>1416064
We need to go way back at the root of the problem which is /b/, without /b/, there wouldn't be a /pol/ either. Why did /a/, which was, as far as I am aware, the biggest board during early 4chan, adopt such an elitist, isolationist mindset and basically given free reign to /b/ to shape the sites perception to the outside world? Why didn't anyone see that the shit would spiral out of control sooner or latter, to the detriment of the original userbase? If not the users, at least the moderators?
>>
We need stricter moderation and range IP bans for all mobile posters
>>
>>1416094
Nah. Bans should be given at normal circumstances and additionally at random. Every month 0,1% of users would be issued with public permaban
>>
Ultimately, it's the fault of the "mods", their unacceptable levels of sloth, neglect, incompetence, and corruption effectively encouraged the swarming hordes of brainless drooling newfags to act like anarchistic sociopaths instead of decent, intelligent human beings. The only way this site can possibly be saved is if the current staff is completely purged and replaced by people who legitimately care about their respective boards.
>>
/ota/ killed it
>>
Just hack the site and take it down.
Can't be that hard. Some ozzie faggot broke in years ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.