[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn the bumpbot off. I don't think we need it anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1456779173690.png (540KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1456779173690.png
540KB, 500x647px
Turn the bumpbot off. I don't think we need it anymore. You're using it for retarded shit anyway: >>1415964
>>
nah
>>
Yeah, I too can type three-letter gibberish and call myself *the* bumpbot.
>>
Not your personal janitor.
>>
>>1415967
You shouldn't have a bumpbot at all.
>>
That one was marginal and I actually took it off before you posted.
>>
>>1415983
Having a bumpbot = sliding
>>
It should turn off to all but a few threads automatically when people stop spamming and sliding.
>>
>>1415967
I think we need it
>>
What would you put on the list?
>>
>>1415987
It's keeping decent threads alive when someone else spams. It's not bumping every thread.
>>
>>1415992
As long as you're deciding what is decent or not it needs to go.
>>
And by spamming and sliding I mean an objective measurement. I'm not talking about the frog spam, for example, which seems to be done maliciously, but isn't contributing that much to the measure. I acknowledge that the bumpbot itself contributes to that measure, but I try to keep the threads on the list down, and the catalog speed seems to recover after the bursts I've seen people do, so I don't think it's at the point where it's keeping the speed up.
>>
>>1415993
If it's not me, it will just be someone else. And there are other people bumping threads they like, it's not as if I'm enforcing a monopoly on what's allowed here.
>>
In fact I would argue that this place would be more vulnerable to people removing things they don't like from the catalog without the bot. The bot isn't bumping things indefinitely, it's keeping active threads from being mown down by spam.
>>
>>1416002
>>1416006
i'm going to bump >>1413437 and >>1413398 now only for the reason that you think you need a bumpbot.
>>
>>1416018
triggered lol
>>
>>1416018
bumpbot btfo
>>
>>1416018
You (or someone else) were doing that already, so it's not like you have leverage through doing it. And by bumping garbage you bring the bot closer to activation on the larger lists.
>>
File: OnlyOn_QA_.jpg (59KB, 541x314px) Image search: [Google]
OnlyOn_QA_.jpg
59KB, 541x314px
>>1416026
lol
>>
File: weeb zaibatsu.png (920KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
weeb zaibatsu.png
920KB, 1600x1200px
>>1415993
>
>>
/qa/ more like /qay/
>>
>>1416128
Lol nice.
>>
>>1416128
all me
>>
>>1416128
How the f**k do we stop these losers.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.