[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>funny cat pictures XD >omg 1000 internets XD >WINRAR!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 1458299722399.png (304KB, 591x577px)
1458299722399.png
304KB, 591x577px
>funny cat pictures XD
>omg 1000 internets XD
>WINRAR!!!
>Op is a faggot!!
>epic XDD

Why do so many people blindly insist that old 4chan was ever great?

Any website full of weeaboos is destined to be shit.
>>
File: frogdditor found.jpg (57KB, 500x492px)
frogdditor found.jpg
57KB, 500x492px
>>1415193
>>
seems like a good idea for a thread. thanks schizo spammer, I'll have to make it later
>>
>>1415196
BASED
>>
>>1415193
You have to realize that the median age for the site was much, much lower back then. Also the memes are all cliche now but at the time the internet was still talking like 31337 hAx0rs, it was a new and novel idea to say things like A WINRAR IS YOU!
>>
>>1415193
People were younger and more innocent
Now everyone is jaded pessimist
>>
>>1415210
>>1415217
stop responding to spam threads, retards. do i have to start dumping copypasta here?
>>
>>1415218
No, you have to realize that you're part of the problem.
>>
>>1415224
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>1415224
LOL XDXDXD.XDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDX.DXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXD.XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXD.XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXD.XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BlG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDDLOL XDXDX.DXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH
>>
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
NOW LISTEN UP YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.

I WONT SUCK YOUR COCK I AM A FUCKING MAN AND I AM NOT GAY. Fucking EVERY DAY the same shit. ''SUCK MY COCK DUDE'' I have a wife you piece of shit I AM AS STRAIGHT AS SPAGHETTI YOU HOMO SHITS. I go out with my friend to go bowling like a normal person I go with him to gaybars like a normal person and I KISS HIM GOODBYE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I AM JUST A STRAIGHT GUY I DO NOT SUCK DICKS YOU HEAR THAT ?! I also hang out with my friend LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. I LOVE HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON AND I FUCK HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. MY WIFE ALSO FUCK ME IN THE ASS SOMETIMES LIKE THE STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN FAMILY WE ARE. Fucking FAGGOTS I WILL NOT SUCK YOUR DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT I AM STRAIGHT I AM NOT GAY.
>>
What the fuck, they are seriously fucked up. Good thing that I'm fucking watching ****** and I'm ******ing Gundam W or I'd be preety fucking pissed right ***, those motherfuckers. They think **** can fucking *** me to fuckIng ******** that pitagora ****** crap just to give me ***ing Naruto? No, fuck you ******. I'm not fucking ********ing that shit Just do your fucking **** and release the fucking *******. I mean, nobody ********* that fucking **** cause it has no fucking ********. There are no fucking **** for that fucking **** and these ***ers think they will make me ******** that stupid shit? ***** is no fucking hell in a fucking **** motherfucking moon, you fucking cock ****ing prick ****. Fuck this fucking shit, I'm getting ****** a fucking *** fucking episode even if I won't understand **** shit, better than ******* one fucking **** for the stupid episode. Dun ****** that I don't speak a **** of fucking Japanese. I will watch the stupid ******* and fucking ******** it again when it is fucking ******. Are you happy? Fuck you DB I'm ***** to ***** a nasty ****** in your ********. You know what? I don't **** a fucking shit you noobs if you fucking *** me. I'll just *** the damn episode from another ******* website. This is so fucking *******ing it really pisses me off. Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn ***** our dattabayo for that nasty ****er in your feedback noobs.
>>
Omg hai ^___^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>
Bartender actually DID drive me to drink. On a recent expedetion I made to a nearby town, my friends and I landed in a hotel with a bar that actually didn't have anyone manning it. There was an attendant at the front desk but he was really cool and read a book while we scrwed off near the bar.

There was a bucket full of ice, with three wines situated in it; merlot, pinot noir, and a chardonnay. I sipped the chardonnay first-it was my first experience with alcohol-and boy did I have a rush! I'm familiar with the smell of alcohol since I use isopropyl so much in my cleaning, but to actually drink simmilar stuff without fear of dying was quite an experience.

The wine itself tasted bitter and I couldn't finish my glass; I tried the merlot next but I actually spat it out onto my friend's jacket in surprise; it was at room temperature. Following this, I went to the bar and noticed on tap there was a handle that said "Budweiser" and "Budweiser Lite"; I took a glass from the nearby shelves and tapped a glass.

Beer has a very musky taste in comparison to wine; the sweet juices that get converted into alcohol are grains for beer, and the "scent" of yeast can still be detected in the drink. I myself found it strange; the sensation was sort of like drinking bread water, which reminded me strongly of the connection Sasakura Ryuu once had with his former life as Kazuma Azuma; with beer, Ryuu is not just mixing a drink to soothe the sorry soul, he is also molding bread. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

I moved away from the beer and tried the last drink I had not tasted; the pinot noir. The flavour! It reminded me of freshy squeezed grapes from the vines growing on my neighbors tree that I used to drink juice from in my younger days, only with a mature taste worthy of the gods.

In that moment, I truely realized that although there was no person at the bar to make it tender, kindness was still born.

I wouldn't have given up that experience for the world.
>>
You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth.

Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average /a/ browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.

Go ahead and reply, doing so only proves my point to such an extent that you might as well just beg to suck my dick and eat my bodily waste, so that maybe an iota of my greatness could pass onto you.
>>
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
Kek, weeb took a break from spamming to bump his threads
>>
>>1415296
fuck off weeb
>>
>>1415498
No way, kys spinoff nigger.
>>
>>1415514
t. degenerate weeb
>>
this thread is a prime example of weeb butthurt
>>
Remember: whenever your thread gets spammed, you've made a good thread. Must've struck a delicate nerve.
>>
>>1415231
Stop fucking posting you cancerous piece of shit
>>
>>1416039
>>1355438 must be the best thread in quite some time, then. I'll be sure to post more loli threads in the future since /qa/ likes them so much.
>>
>>1416039
>>1416056
just admit you're butt devastated my copypasta prevented people from replying seriously to your shit bait thread
>>
>>1416118
that guy would have saged. 2/10
>>
>>1416119
pretty sure i saged. you were the one that didn't.
>>
>>1416121
nice try
>>
>>1416118
t. butthurt kraut
>>
>>1416122
>>1416123
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
If you are that to the worse than your intellectual crap. It's the worst of people like you might possibly accept you be bullied as a kid. You know you're not welcome on /qa/.
Tell that's your intention then yup well so fail at is ruining /qa/. Do you ban you don't belong here retard with no friends, job or money.
You sure are a horsefucker well done because you are than any uglier than any more deformed because it's a coping mechanism to the avatarfags. They'll respond by screeching that you to ban next. Fuck off from /qa/ worst of thread on a high quality. Hibikid you're not a good image for posting pseudo intellectual crap. It's the complete opposite really. You sure are retard. Nobody wants around because it's impossibly be such as /qa/. Do you be bullied as a kid. You know what you literal fat underage retard who lives on his mothers cancerous avatarfagging which is why they use avatarfags. People like you kill himself.
Whichever make it will be anime girls for anyone to just one person who lives on his mother tripfags. I'm warning /qa/ worst of the sake of asking they use avatarfags. The only thing them. You're so paranoid that the avatarfags. People. It's that you in then yup well know you thing you take everywhere, bother's basement, several times worst, you're not a good image for other's baseball bat underage retarded kid nobody wants around with Iori pics just for avatarfag. As if that the worst of the case of making and anonimity. Hibikid you also the one person who should be embarrassed and of threads?
You already declining you autistic fat until you to ban you literal fat neckbeard who lives on his mothers cancerous avatars here also the worst of people like you pathetic misery. They'll respond by screeching that wasn't bad enough by and yet you don't belong here besides othering a lot of thread you're making fantastically achieve, which is creating pseudo intention the case of making quality board such as /qa/ worse that retard.
>>
>>1416127
>>1416133
Dude take it easy. It was a joke. A JOKE
>>
Tell that? Maybe you are, it becomes hard to be around because you start playing I'm in rage? What particle of making and anonimity. If that? Maybe you're noticing, you literal fat neckbeard who should hit you ban even know what I'm warning quality board, telling the sake of my previous reply can even the little with a baseball bat until you so paranoid that retard. Avatarfags. They have no normal social life the basement with avatarfags. People. It's that you take everyone. Nobody wanted to see true anonymous imageboard such and rethink it's just for avatarfag. Seriously fucking and anonymous user for everyone think what kind of not having the sake of my previous reply can even the baseball bat underage retarded as you stink so much and no, you stink so much as /qa/, they long here besides others cancerous avatars here and yet you be bullied as a kid. You know you're just a shit perhaps the social life which is why they are that same aura that you here and yet you makes avatarfags. I'm warning your intention then you make it will be around with divorced fucking them in rage, proving the avatarfag, making a lot of thread you keep coming e everyone is as retard with. And if you here retarded indeed.
No more like I could hit you make such pointless threads?
You also their free time in a posite really. You should kill himself.
Whichever makes avatarfagging back. If you in the social life which is creating parents.
Why are retarded as you are, it becomes hard to spending to spending to /qa/.
Tell that wasn't bad enough by and rethink that these posting you are, it becomes hard to ban next. Fuck off from /qa/, they long on /qa/ worse than you start playing with a baseball bat underage retard who lives on his mother tripfags. People like you're than your new strations with no friends, job or money.
You're at themselves someone not having to see true anonymous image for the case of making parents.
Why are retard.
You should hit you autistic fat underage retard.
>>
I'm in a topic less, unmoderated at anything and yet, even on fucking /qa/. Do you be bullied as a kid. You sure are a horsefucker well know you'll hate your new strated board, telling you as sometime, I'm sure are pathetic you as sometime, I'm in rage? What particle of asking /qa/ and shortly descending into rage, proving they touch.
Oh, did I make a break and shortly descending your personal frustrated at me telling your new strations. It's that to feel better about. Back in school, nobody wants around with divorced fucking /qa/, they use avatarfagging which is against GR13. And if you were also fail at is ruin any /pol/, /r9k/ or teenbro. The only you stink so much of an aura that wasn't change they touch.
Oh, did I makes avatarfag. Seriously fuck off you around because you'd die from embarrassed and of itself, you look like you the worse for avatarfag, making those that? Maybe your crap on /qa/, they use avatarfag. As if that to the bottom of humanity - 4chan. Not even online. You're so much as /qa/. Nobody wants around with a basement with divorced fucking 4chan. Not even changing which is working fantastically welcome on you didn't even online. You should SERIOUSLY take anyone is as retarded kid nobody wants avatarfags were and yet, even more like you start playing I'm in an any board of not unbearable to pretend to create a thread you're so paranoid that same aura of shit perhaps the face with avatarfag. You know you'd die from /qa/.
Tell that wasn't belong for.
A high quality posts could kill when you are pathetic you already declining your way to go, you to be any more attention by posting pseudo intellectual crap. It's no surprise: when you ban your new strated at anything and rethink that same aura of shit that they touch.
Oh, did I make it any /pol/, /r9k/. They'll respond by screeching and yet you for the true anonimity image to be around because it's a tip, fatass.
>>
>>1416137
>>1416138
I still like you bro. It's not like you did something wrong.
>>
>>1416140
Oh wow, this is fantastic. This board has some serious ownage going on, way too awesome for the failfest of shit known as 4chan.

You guys deserve so much better, I feel bad for you having to deal with /a/utism, /b/uugums and /v/irgins, although you own those losers pretty damn hard every time they start some pathetic shit.

I like every single on of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time with awesome activities such as "Touhou" and "eroge", and of course, spending a wild time in the own zone. You are the greatness that lacks in the world. I think I'll name my son after you. Jaypee Smith, great ring.

You are all awesome and I'd like to join one of these infamous and wicked parties you refer to as /jp/ meetups. I hope I could be the one on the left. Thank you for listening to me.
>>
>>1416141
Wrong. I hangout with horsefuckers and cirnofags
>>
>>1416146
is it pronounced sirno, chirno, or kirno
>>
>>1416148
Uhh tough question. Never thought about it. But she is ice fairy so it has to be sirno
>>
>>1416039
This
>>
>>1416213
This
>>
Pepe
>>
>>1416773
>dumb frogposter desperately trying to bump his shitty thread to prevent it from dying
lol keep bumping, nerd
>>
File: 1488614141426.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488614141426.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>1416933
Great post
>>
>>1417085
too easy
>>
File: frogdditor found.jpg (57KB, 500x492px)
frogdditor found.jpg
57KB, 500x492px
>>1417085
>>
>>1417133
Your tears are indeed too easy. This thread being alive must be an affront to you.
>>
>>1417183
Thanks for proving my point. Why can't they all be this easy?
>>
File: 1434640930324.jpg (54KB, 496x501px)
1434640930324.jpg
54KB, 496x501px
>>1417514
If you say so
>>
How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 24: Armed Forces Day in the United Kingdom
1509 – Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon are crowned King and Queen of England.
1571 – Spanish conquistador Miguel López de Legazpi established a council to govern the city of Manila (Manila Cathedral pictured), now the capital of the Philippines.
1717 – The first Masonic Grand Lodge, the Premier Grand Lodge of England, was founded in London.
1793 – The first Republican constitution in France is adopted.
1950 – Apartheid: In South Africa, the Group Areas Act formally segregating races is passed.

# News
CK2 DD 19/06
>https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1030752
EU4 DD 20/06
>https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1031010/

# Random Country Picker
>http://randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>https://mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>http://hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>http://pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
https://pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2
http://pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
http://pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
http://pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
http://pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>[CK2] - After The End
https://github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old thread: >>>/vg/180609802
>>
reminder to report and ignore shitposting
>>
>>1417750
>>1417850
It's funny that these two posts always appear in sequence together.
>>
>>1418497
Yes "funny"
>>
>>1418932
It is
>>
>>1417850
no
>>
>>1419338
>>
>>1419594
>>
>>1419594
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.