[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, keep sliding posts. You're totally defeating the shitposters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: suwako_sip_by_kouotsu.jpg (113KB, 985x830px) Image search: [Google]
suwako_sip_by_kouotsu.jpg
113KB, 985x830px
Yes, keep sliding posts.
You're totally defeating the shitposters.

Though, in case you haven't noticed this guys totally relevant post >>1414089 is now lost in the sea of threads.
So good job, I technically just killed his thread because it's no longer going to get any responses until it's bumped again on page 10.

But that's fine though because I'm absolutely not going to make another Suwako post.
>>
>>1414120
I'm the one who responded to it, dumb weebposter.
>>
He necrobumped almost 1/3 of the board just now. This brony's autism knows no limits. Guess we'll just have to keep pushing them off the board forcefully.
>>
File: 1497974130821.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497974130821.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
>>1414126
>>
What do you want then? To be completely burned to the ground is the only operating principle this board knows.
>>
>>1414154
Creation date prioritization.
Fresh posts stay at the top, old posts get pushed down.
>>
>>1414165
That basically destroys the board. This idiot bumping every thread will pass.
>>
>>1414126
You've just described what happened this afternoon with the bumpbot and the weebs bumping the entire bottom half of the catalog of worthless 2D shitposts.
>>
>>1414182
I wish the bumpbot were actually as active as you make it out to be.

Also, the entirety of page 9-10 is filled with junk right now. Don't you have to get working?
>>
>>1414182
One bumps all the 2D threads and the other bump all the meta threads and together everything keeps equilibrated, like the Yosho and the Spikeman.
>>
>>1414182
>shitposts
*funposts
>>
File: 1475306856788.png (85KB, 291x344px) Image search: [Google]
1475306856788.png
85KB, 291x344px
>>1414140
>>1414182
Wtf brony bros. We keep spamming artificial shitposting threads and necrobumping everything we can yet the /jp/ cucks still make up 70% of the board even with warosu gone. It's not fair!
>>
This sort of shit will always end with whatever threads were selected by the bumpbot operator on top. It increases activity in response to spamming/sliding attempts, it doesn't care by whom.
>>
>>1414204
Again, you're grossly exaggerating the bumpbot's significance. If you saw how active it was back in March-April you'd shit your pants.
>>
File: 1443499096026.png (308KB, 448x493px) Image search: [Google]
1443499096026.png
308KB, 448x493px
>>1414206
>>1414195
I think you're vastly underestimating the number of wide ranging people/factions united against the insidiousness of the weeb mafia on this board.
>>
>>1414206
Oh, it's definitely not operating like that anymore, but it can still win against retards trying to flood everything off the board. It's certainly not to blame for how fast the catalog is cycling right now, though. What it's doing is reactive.
>>
>>1414209
It's just you now, horsie. You thought you could push /jp/ away from here after a sizeable chunk went to warosu, but you just caused people to be more active now to counter your shitposting. 8gag isn't here to help you anymore.
>>
>>1414217
>/jp/
Stop talking like a horsefucker yourself.
>>
>>1414217
>after a sizeable chunk went to warosu
Warosu is fucking dead. The blogging subhumans decided to stay in their containment board. Only one or two retards bragged about going there on /qa/.
>>
>>1414227
It's who they think they are 'fighting' against.

>>1414232
Looks pretty active to me, bud. Comparable to /qa/'s activity when it's not being shitted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.