[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of the original posters are already gone back to their shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1497895271851.png (599KB, 804x745px) Image search: [Google]
1497895271851.png
599KB, 804x745px
Most of the original posters are already gone back to their shit spinoffs and all that is left of /qa/ is a bunch of retards trying to fight for control over the board: avatarfags, eroticroleplayers, [s4s], /pol/, metaposters. Thus the 2D/Random board is effectively finished. Not only that, otachan quality has drastically declined with the influx of /qa/ newshitters, ruining said imageboard, which in turn is taking refugees os otachan to better spinoffs like nenpo. The conclusion is we won a very clear victory. Which is obvious, as we are far more autistic than normalfag weeaboo scum. That's what you get for being pathetic.
>>
Cool trick.
>>
Don't talk about things you have no expertise on.
>>
>>1408322
>Thus the 2D/Random board is effectively finished
Good. Let's bring back arguing and everyone hating each other again.
>>
The big W is reopened in the same time as /ota/ dies
this is truly the greatest timeline.
>>
>>1408329
that's more fun honestly
>>
ota regularly gets gn and hima shitters, I don't think that's any of your doing
>>
>>1408331
Come to think of it, was Warosu the thing that made /jp/ interesting?
>>
>>1408322
Get out and never come back.
>>
Im never leaving
>>
>>1408340
If you're a teenbro.
>>
>>1408340
It doesn't matter since we'll shit it up as well with both blatant spamming and subversive threads that put users against each other.
>>
>>1408329
That would be better than weeb mafia vs. non-weebs like it is now
>>
>>1408344
You can't shit up absolute garbage any further.
>>
>>1408322
Still waiting for the next qa-tan draw thread.
>>
cant wait to own the shit out of janjan again
>>
>>1408344
But you haven't done any of that??? It's entirely you false flagging...
>>
>>1408345
I personally liked it when Andy was a thread killer and would fight random women.
>>
>>1408344
This >>1408347
That place is a melting pot of complete shitters and retards. And it manages to get worse every time it gets shut down and reopened.
>>
>>1408322
Who is "we"?
>>
>>1408417
lol
>>
>>1408417
based
>>
Also, I should add the classic /qa/ - Raider line:

"This is your life now"
>>
>>1408366
>That place is a melting pot of complete shitters and retards
So it's like /qa/?
>>
>>1408422
i don't really get the reference
>>
File: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (26KB, 307x156px) Image search: [Google]
Bronies, this is your mindset.png
26KB, 307x156px
>>1408322
Barneyfags need to die
>>
>>1408449
he did it again the absolutely based individual
>>
File: 0 (11).png (2MB, 1200x1549px) Image search: [Google]
0 (11).png
2MB, 1200x1549px
>>1408441
/qa/ culture is founded on raids and the community persevering through them.
Do you really think you've done anything special by raiding the designated raiding board?

Some of us are here specifically to get raided.
You've been wasting your entire life the past 6 months.
And unless you plan to spend your life on /qa/ then I'll just fix it, because that's what I find fun about communities, diagnosing their problems and finding solutions.

So if you want to do any damage to /qa/ it's impossible because I find your raiding fun.
>>
>>1408457
t. [s4s]
>>
Man, I miss the anti-avatarfag crusader, I loved him. All his posts were fucking hilarious. If only he were here...
>>
>>1408459
I remember it well, he said he would leave here because this place is beyond salvation, leaving the little kids to their own company.
>>
>>1408523
sigh...
>>
>>1408340
If you hated old /jp/ and what you actually wanted was a shitposting discord, then yes.
>>
>>1408570
are you the guy that was ranting about how warosu shit destroyed /jp/ back in february and on /meta/?
>>
>>1408457
Get him mods.
>>
>>1408457
Fuck off avatarfag.
>>
>>1408576
if so ur a cool dude keep it up
>>
>>1408576
That was probably me, yeah. I thought there might be more people around who thought the same thing but I guess they've all moved on.
>>
>>1408588
I wonder what keeps you here. Not asking out of spite or something like that, just curious.
>>
>>1408612
I've participated in metadiscussions about /jp/ for a long time now and probably won't stop anytime soon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.