[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain /s4s/ i lurk there around two monts and still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1494798051099.jpg (38KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494798051099.jpg
38KB, 540x720px
Can someone explain /s4s/
i lurk there around two monts and still i cant understand whats happening there.

Even been on their wiki but is seems its outdated.

anyone for help?
>>
Fuck off back there.
>>
>>1407303
why are you so rude?

i thought this is a nice board
>>
>>1407323
being nice is a side effect of #fortunes as proving by bery nice scientists in the field of esforescience
>>
>>1407301
die retard
>>
it's simple you can't belong there or ever understand the place in your current state
you are trying to swim to the bottom of a kiddie pool with a submarine
>>
>>1407301
Ask them >>>/s4s/
>>
just another fetishposting board
>>
>>1407303
>>1407327
>>1407334
buttmad weebs
>>
>>1407301
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>1407301
Your pic explains it pretty well
>>
>>1407444
This
>>
File: nani.png (589KB, 785x712px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
589KB, 785x712px
>>1407444
really?
how i can do it?
>>
>>1407301
Fuck 4chan and fuck hivemind people.
>>
>>1407875
everyone get a load of this freethinking individual
>>
[s4s] is a post ironic bored
nothing to do but be nice and funpoast
>>
>>1407886
It's actually new sincerity
>>
>>1408775
absurdist sincerity
>>
>>1407301
I don't know about recently since I haven't regularly browsed it in a few years.
But at least back when I used it I would say that you probably don't understand it because there's nothing there to understand.
My best attempt to explain what went on there is basically just a board where everyone collectively tries to undermine anything serious.

Not even kidding. If there ever was anything like an "epic [s4s] thread" and someone tried to recreate it later thinking it was "culture" the people of that board would just post some random inane shit to ruin it. Usually it's all done under the banner of "niceness" but it's also that they put on an air of ignorance.
Because how do you fight an ignorant person who thinks they're being nice? They'll just keep making more inane posts and pretend their helping you do what you want.

Some people ended up hating [s4s] though because I guess they can't comprehend a board of people who are so completely not-serious about anything except being not-serious that they make up bullshit about [s4s] being "epic meemer newfags" or something.
It's funny because it's actually those people who take [s4s] way more seriously than its users do.
Or at least _did_. Like I said I haven't been there in a long time.
>>
>>1408780
People hate it because they know what srs is.
>>
>>1407301
One of my impressions is that it's a place that's built around around trying to force the next big maymay, but it rarely happens because everyone is trying their hardest to force their own.
>>
>>1408781
So the people who hate it are cancer? Am I reading this right?
>>
>>1408787
yes.
>>
>>1408782
No anon, it never happens because they don't let it happen.

You know those posts on other boards that completely ruin some "thread culture" that they had going and all the other boards call the guy who didn't know what was happening a newfag?

Well that happens all the time on [s4s] except they know they're doing it.
I mean, nothing is perfect so of course some culture is going to develop. It's inevitable. But go ahead and make a post on [s4s] like a newfag who doesn't understand anything and completely ruins the joke someone was trying to make, and you won't be called a newfag the rest of [s4s] will probably jump in and play along with you ruining whatever "culture" was happening in that thread.
>>
They're literally just trying to increase the postcount in any way possible, that's it.
>>
File: this is nice board.png (634KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
this is nice board.png
634KB, 680x501px
>>1407301
its nice board
>>
File: 1496604151561.png (26KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
1496604151561.png
26KB, 211x197px
>>1407444
Nice trips!
>>
>>1407444
What the hell is the interface?
>>
>two monts (sic)
There's your problem, that's not nearly long enough.
>>
>>1408781
It was created as a parody of that, but is it in any way relevant to what the board is now?
>>
>>1409146
soo, how long i should stay? half a year?
>>
>>1409339
If you weren't one of the first 100 posters on [s4s] then it's already too late, it's too advanced.
>>
not OP,

but i remember that s4s did a things like "meme news" where they takes new memes from other boards and make a "report" about them

it its still a thing?
>>
>>1409358
yeah
>>
>>1408779
What comes after absurdist sincerity?
>>
>>1410218
post-absurdist sincerity
>>
>>1409289
it never really was beyond people ironically demanding that others check their privilege but that doesn't really happen anymore, it's kind of a mirror of nu-4chan now which is .. well you know
>>
>>1409358
We also have a get watch so we can get gets
>>
>>1410995
you mean like

>>1410222
checked
>>
>>1412081
No, someone wrote up a thing that watches the postcount/postrate on all boards and alerts you when GETs are going to happen
>>
This is a nice thread
>>
>>1407301
Unfortunately nobody can be told what [s4s] is. You just have to see it for yourself.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.