[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/06/ 15/japanese-womens-breas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1497748494415.png (463KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497748494415.png
463KB, 585x720px
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/06/15/japanese-womens-breasts-continue-to-grow-reach-historic-tipping-point-in-lingerie-makers-study/
>>
>>1407016
This is important news
>>
>>1407016
more dairy you eat, bigger boobs you grow
>>
>>1407026
changes in diets are an interesting point in globalism
it'll be interesting to see if the rate of lactose intolerance in asians declines over the next century as currently, many of them can't drink it past their mid-20s and it hasn't been a common thing to give children cow/goat milk out there until recently
>>
>>1407033
i want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>1407033
it does help though that a japanese E cup is like an american C, but 60% of them being A cups in 1980 to the current rates seems a bit odd
>>
>>1407039
I meant actual globalism, just the spread of culture and practices and trade, not conspiracy globalism...
>>
>>1407039
The fuck is /pol/ about his post?
>>
>>1407047
>>1407051
>wypipo casually making racist statements
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1407026
So if boys drunk more milk they get bigger______?
>>
>>1407039
>>1407053
retard
>>
>>1407062
casual racism outside of /pol/ is quite problematic, hopefully it's dealt with more forcefully in the future, instead of just a handful boards.
>>
So that means men will continue being pigs and slaves to women and eventually women will overtake men as the dominant gender, hell, they are pretty much the dominant gender now.
>>
Here comes the activists to ruin our day.
>>
Reminder that all chicks have to do is show up and you beta-virg """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" will literally grovel at her feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyidECvEWik
>>
>>1407104
I don't play RuneScape. You can't pin this on me.
>>
>>1407112
I once made over 100000 Gold in Wow just by conning faggots like you.
>>
>>1407057
manboobs, not balls
>>
>>1407016
Western men marrying Japanese women, Westerners carrying over big breast genes over, the results is babies with big boobs.
>>
breasts were a mistake
>>
>>1407140
you were a mistake
>>
>>1407138
perfect
>>
>>1407016
I clicked this link just to scan for boob pictures. It was highly disappointing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.