[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is invading /a/, so wake up mods~ >>>/a/158574525

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 406d38957bc4fd12f34c5dfa3d73b86d.jpg (418KB, 2048x1163px) Image search: [Google]
406d38957bc4fd12f34c5dfa3d73b86d.jpg
418KB, 2048x1163px
/pol/ is invading /a/, so wake up mods~

>>>/a/158574525
>>>/a/158575334
>>>/a/158575474
>>
fuck you
>>
Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>1402316
Where is the raid thread in /pol/ then?
>>
where is the instructions poster now? why he does not comment here?
>>
>>1402326
he hasn't been seen for a few days
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1402326
Why not just post them yourself?
>>
>>1402324
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>1402345
Normally if /pol/ was raiding, you would find the raid thread in /pol/ and report that. Where is it?
>>
>>1402351
I don't think OP means invading in the same sense as raiding.
>>
>>1402356
It must be the sense of invading where you don't actually do anything and let the enemy attack himself. Those are the best invasions.
>>
>>1402316
>>
>>1402378
No, I think it's just a buzzword for people writing /pol/shit on /a/ derailing a thread. A Raid is several times worse.
>>
>>1402390
Let's hope next time OP makes a post, he will write what he means instead of "buzzwords" that mean something entirely different.
>>
>>1402318
>>1402317
Wow, since when is rude posting allowed on /qa/?
>>
Please realize that 4chan is nothing more than a safespace for idiocy at this point, use this as an opportunity to find a better, smaller imageboard.
>>
>>1402583
t. Xchan shill
>>
I saw moot at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
Shitpost as much as you want, narutard, but the thing is you will never be able to discuss nurutu on /a/ without your thread getting spammed with copypasta, doubles and saged to death.
You can call us "elitist" as much as you want, pretend you were here forever and that Naruto was discussed on /a/, defend the plot and characters, call us "moefags" or "wan piss fags" how much you want but you will never be able to have a proper narushit discussion thread on /a/.
If you are not an elitist then you have not watched enough anime to post on this board. I am actually going to take the time to spell this out for you because you clearly need it explained. /a/ does not talk about Naruto. /a/ does not acknowledge Naruto. /a/ does not permit Naruto threads. If you want to talk about Naruto then go elsewhere. If you are just trying to troll, you failed. The people saging this thread are just doing it out of duty, not rage. We all know what Naruto fans are like and we all are willing to do what it takes to prevent that from happening.
You're very obviously new here if you think you're the first one to defend Naruto and shun elitism. There have been quite a few like you before who spent their days replying to copypasta before they decided to lurk a bit and understand how /a/ works. That is why we don't need to write new responses. We've already had this very argument a hundred times in the past with people even more butthurt than you.
Keep being angry, cry more, or preferably get out.
>>
The thing is Naruto is a magnet for idiots who don't even know how to discuss something properly nor did they watch a lot of series to have a better taste. Why is Gaia considered shit? Because most of their threads are about Naruto or Twilight. Sure I wouldn't care if it was a one thread with normal posts and spelling but most threads are something like:"sasuke is uber kawaii i am going to cosplay naruto at school gambatte" Having more Naruto threads here lures those kind of people who know about 4chan because of "funny images and jokes" and they usually ignore global rule about being underage. Do you see Japanese 2chan anime board having endless discussions and fanwanking about Naruto? No. Why? Because they think its a silly show for children.

It's stupid, it's full of plotholes, it's littered with characters that are just plain HORRIBLE, the fanbase is on par with the twilight and avatar one, atrocious fanshippers who watch the stuff only to see which girl will the protagonist that is irrefutably gay fuck first, extremely undeveloped characters and a utterly ridiculous anti hero who's lifeline is deus ex machina, actually, 98% of characters rely on that because Kishimoto can't write above anything what a caveman with a club lodged up his prehistoric anus could.

Also did i mention it's very yaoi'ish, thus attracting fujoshi and white knights who follow them, mouthbreathers and faggots? It also it attracts ADHD children, which, no matter how much your mother told you to respect the sick, are not wanted on /a/ and should just die off like the waste of resources they are.
>>
Narutard Status:
[ ] Not Told
[x] Told
[x] TOLD
[x] AlTOLD
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the TOLD Republic
[X] TOLDSpice
[x] The Elder TOLDS IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: TOLDberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World TOLD
[x] CounTOLD Strike
[x] Unreal TOLDament
[X] Half Life 2: Episode TOLD
[x] World of Warcraft: CaTOLDclysm
[X] Roller Coaster TOLDcoon
[x] BattleTOLDS
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: ShaTOLD of Chernobyl
[X] TOLDasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] TOLD of Duty 4: Modern TOLDfare
[x] TOLDmember
[X] Pokemon TOLD and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of TOLD
[x] X-men: The first TOLD
[x] TOLD Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham TOLD
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The TOLD
[x] Super Mario SunTOLD
[x] Legend of Zelda: TOLDacarnia of Time
[X] TOLDstone creamery
[x] StoneTOLD Steve Austin
[x] Mario Golf: TOLDstool Tour
[X] Super TOLD Boy
[x] TOLDboy
[x] TOLD mountain
[x] October TOLD
[X] Left 4 TOLD
[X] BatTOLDfield: Bad Company 2
[x] TOLDman Sachs
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z TOLDkaichi Budokai
[x] TOLDcraft II: TOLDs of TOLDberty
[x] Leo TOLDstoy
[x] Metal Gear TOLDid 3: Snake Eater
[x] J.R.R TOLDkien's Lord of the TOLD
[x] TOLDfinger
[x] Man with the TOLDen Gun
[x] TOLDenEye
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: TOLDAL War
[x] Gran TOLDrismo 5
[x] TOLD Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTOLD of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent TOLD
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-TOLD
[X] BioTOLD 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] iceTOLD
[x] TOLD of the Rings
[x] Microsoft Essential TOLD
[x] GNU/TOLD
>>
>only one post deleted
lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.