[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you love or hate your job? Also if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

How much do you love or hate your job?
Also if you don't have a job, what's the reason?

I currently don't have a job because I'm afraid I don't have the proper skills to do anything as well as worried about any social interactions that I may have with co-workers or the general public. Plus I'm so paranoid around people that I know, I'd probably be more okay if I lived in an area where I literally knew no one. It's easier that way.
>>
死ね
>>
>>1388966
I'm a proffesional NEET
>>
>>1388973
Can you teach me a little bit on how to do the same? What's your secret?
>>
File: 1490832037242.png (1MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490832037242.png
1MB, 1061x1500px
>>1388966
I felt the same as you before I got my first job, but it was actually the job and interacting with people in the workplace that gave me the social/technical skills and confidence that I needed to function properly in the world, the people I worked with even noted the difference in me from when I started. Regardless of that though I fucking hated the job itself and now I'm working somewhere else and studying at the same time, it was a dead end.

I worked there from 20-22, I'm almost 24 now and sometimes regret working there and not attempting to do anything with my life sooner, but then I realise if I didn't have that job I'd just be living the same limbo NEET life that I was for the 4 years before it, I do miss the NEET life a bit but the working life is just objectively better, more fulfilling and can motivate you to pursue other things too, it does help if you get along with people though, even if you're awkward with social interactions you'll be fine if you're not an asshole and will pick the rest up over time. It's up to you in the end and money is nice too. Maybe I went overboard with the blogshit but I hope it helps somehow.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.