[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have something with a palindrome for a name and then you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1490056533939.png (358KB, 639x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490056533939.png
358KB, 639x456px
If you have something with a palindrome for a name and then you turn it upside down, like for example if you turned a racecar upside down would it be called a carerac? or take a girl called Hannah, if she does a handstand would she be called Nahhan? If Hannah does a handstand and she's still called Hannah that can't be right because it doesn't make sense, it's just the same as before even though Nahhan isn't the same as before because she's now upside down so why is her name? What does /qa/ think?
>>
even yoko wasn't this retarded
>>
File: 1483761536712.jpg (36KB, 278x278px)
1483761536712.jpg
36KB, 278x278px
>>
zen zen wakaran
>>
逆と反を比べたらpalindromeの方法との同じ『(inside out)-(upside down)』様に
. . .
かも?
>>
Still waiting for OP to explain what he meant...
>>
>>1386778
Yeah I want to know, too.
OP, tell us about your beautiful mind.
>>
>>1384646
>>
>>1384646
come back to your thread OP
>>
>>1384646
>>
Where is he?
>>
OP...
>>
>>1384646
While certainly a thought provoking theory, I think it falls flat when faced with the face of logic.
--->If Hannah does a handstand and she's still called Hannah that can't be right because it doesn't make sense
At first it might not make sense but after thinking hard you should see why it makes purrfect* sense. Consider the fact that while racecar is in fact a palindrome, the russian translation (used as an example. replace russian with any language of choise.) for racecar is гoнoчный aвтoмoбиль which is NOT a palindrome (гoнoчный aвтoмoбиль backwards is ьлибoмoтвa йынчoнoг (NOT quite the same backwards and forwards, now is it?)). See the fatal flaw in your thinking? You look at the concept of palindromeness from simply the perspective of one language(in this instance being from the peerspective of English.) , heh, when you should think of language as a concept and as one whole when thinkign of perspectives such as onme as pholisiphophical as the idea you presented in the Original Post . Once you do this you will see that when thinking of perspectives such as pholisphocial as the idea you presented in the OP you shoudl look at the Theory from the perspective of MANY different languagesl, not simply the language you are fluent by your gaurdians.that you leanred from. ALSO, just simplyu due to the fact that an objects or persons name is the same backwards and forwards (palindromical) whyt would this implying that simply bebacuse of the previously stated fact that the object or psersons position (upside down, in this perticualar senario) would have ANYTHING to do with how the spellung of the NAME of the object or person (i have said person many times but I should also add that ALL living biengs this applies to this equally)? [P1]
*=^..^=
>>
>>1388931
[P2]

see, i fear while im sure the argument presented in your Original Post was in good health perhaps you should Mediate on thoughts because before posting them on /qa/ as there are merely ten pages for threads you surely have killed at least one thread with yours, which while not surely you should be to be too upset about, is devircly against the ethos that even The Most vitrial /qa/ posters adhere to. Please keep this In Mind when posting future threads. Despite what Ive Said I deeply appreikctiaed the thread you have made today and hope to see you post more threads here especiially if they are as thought provoking theory, as this thought provoking theory, was. Again, lots of love. ) {PS. Nex ttime making threads on a /qa/ poew is usually higher appreciated, if you wouldnt asseem to mind dooing this I'm Sure We Would All Appreciate Seeing More From You.}

- Simpson
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>1384646
I think OP has severe autism.
>>
>>1388931
>>1388934
I understand what you're saying but since making this thread I've had epiphany and come to realise that we're still thinking within the boundaries of the world tree of words, or word tree. I imagine when Seshat invented writing and the word tree it was a way of helping us to comprehend understanding, because it's not just about your language it's more about how you SEE the language and perceive it, everyone has their own understandings of the word tree, all living things, the word tree surrounds us and penetrates minds; it binds our understanding together. The word tree sounds good on paper but it's conflicting with the true way, I think she was trying to help us at first, she was a hero, but sadly I just couldn't see it, she was a thief! a criminal! she stole our understanding! she's a menace to the entire world! I want that divine Egyptian bitch dead! I want her strung up by her own scrolls! I want Seshat!!! You probably wish she hadn't planted the seeds, that none of it ever happened. It was good in the short term but not the long run after all. I bet all who live to see such times feel that way, but it's not for them to decide, all we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.

>tl;dr
First there was darkness. Then came Seshat. She was a god as old as time itself. She had mastered the written word. The ability to alter our understanding by perception. She called this ability "Language". Our understanding was dying. It caused our civilization to decline as we abandoned our true perception to seek the written word. Their journey of language brought them some prosperity at first, an oasis in the farthest corner of the mind. The Wordtree. They thought they had finally found what they had been searching for, they were wrong.
>>
If you are having trouble then listen to these two at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jtiw721RAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
File: Newfags, this is your mindset.png (4KB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
Newfags, this is your mindset.png
4KB, 220x160px
>>1388937
Die you fucking Buzzfeedfag
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/684058-tips-fedora
>>
what
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.