[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you think anons talk to each other without knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1466851068505.png (196KB, 514x600px)
1466851068505.png
196KB, 514x600px
How much do you think anons talk to each other without knowing they've already talked to each other in the past?
Am i the only one sad that i could be talking to someone that's been really kind in the past but i have no way to know?
>>
>>1372097
dumb weebposter
>>
It happens pretty often, especially on slower boards. I know I've recognized more than a handful of posters on certain boards. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, because that's the point of anonymity.
>>
I am the least memorable poster on imageboards.
>>
>>1372108
die retard
>>
File: 1488396204751.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px)
1488396204751.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
I think it's important to be nice to everyone when you're anonymous, that way people can repay this kindness by being kind to not just one person, but to all anonymous people collectively!
>>
>>1372097
i think anyone has talk to another poster atleast twice before if they've been around for 2+ years or on a really slow board,
but yes, you'll never know, and they'll never know you as well, but that's not a bad thing, that's something that'll keep things fresh between both of you, its a memory to be cherished but you can continue to talking to them as if you're new to each other, don't think of it as a missed opportunity, its a new beginning
>>
It happens on /qa/ all the time obviously.
It is kind of sad, but that's the cross to bear for anonymity.
>>
>>1372153
We're all still friends...
>>
If you knew. I've been false flagging on this board for about 5 months now.
Sometimes as a weeb, sometimes as /pol/, sometimes as a teenbro.
I suspect it's about 10 people here that do the same and each one of us thinks he's fooling the next one but in the end we're playing ourselves.
>>1373087
Thanks botspambro
>>
File: 1459099030339.gif (399KB, 640x360px)
1459099030339.gif
399KB, 640x360px
>How much do you think anons talk to each other without knowing they've already talked to each other in the past?
A lot, specially in slower boards.
>Am i the only one sad that i could be talking to someone that's been really kind in the past but i have no way to know?
Yes. You have to understand the people who post under anonymity don't post under anonymity because it's fun, original, or whatever. They do so to avoid an identity. And why would people want to avoid an identity, even if in today's world it's acceptable to be a transgender nigger with morbid obesity? That's a question to answer yourself.
>>
Start using a tripcode.
>>
>>1373679
Dumb advice, tripfags lost the high ground
>>
>>1373379
I do it because it's fun.

>>1372097
I like it when you recognise a poster by his wording or content alone.
>>
>>1373688
the thing about being a tripfag is that tripfags, being personally identifiable, don't have to put up with the collective identity degradation that anonymous does
>>
>>1373691
>collective identity degradation
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1373698
He's saying that being Anonymous is exactly like being a nigger.
>>
>>1373698
anonymous of this year is unanimously agreed by all anonymous from previous years to be a bunch of worthless retards

thus we can see that as time goes on, the quality of anonymous trends towards zero
>>
>>1373702
>people's opinions change reality
Is this meme magic?
>>
>>1372129
I wish abortion were legal so your mother could have murdered your worthless ass.
>>
>>1373711
Fuck off.
>>
What kind of trip should I use?
>>
>>1374775
secure tripcodes are for jerks
>>
>>1374775
Just a name suffices for most.
>>
>>1374788
But I'm going to make a flashy trip with tripexplorer.
>>
>>1372097
never
>>
>>1375860
that is illogical
>>
>>1372097
>>
>>1372130
This is nice post
>>
>>1379222
nice trips
>>
>>1372097
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.