[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly, uniroincally, judaism seems like the most redpilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1491782179746.png (19KB, 500x590px)
1491782179746.png
19KB, 500x590px
honestly, uniroincally, judaism seems like the most redpilled religion.
>>
Did you have a question?
>>
>>1354375
That's just because you've been thoroughly brainwashed by growing up in a corrupted Abrahamic western culture.
>>
File: 1496043763725.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1496043763725.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
tbqh famala there's no reason to hate jews. they're the opponent of the white race and it's the white race fault for being so stupid they're losing. there's only like what 20+ million jews in the world, but control most of it? it's cause they've got a good culture of education, nepotism, and ingroup preference.

you can't blame others for winning. you can only blame yourself for losing
>>
>>1354377
Retard, western culture is Christian as fuck. You don't know shit about Judaism.
>>
Redpill me on judaism
>>
>>1354381
Sounds like they'll inbreed themselves out of existence eventually, who cares
>>
>>1354375
what could possibly make someone think that?
>>
>>1354685
It's a bait thread.
>>
>>
>>1354683
jews have the highest iq of any group on earth. being jewish isn't really a race, but they interbred so much it sorta is. they have the highest % of marriage outside their own group of anybody. they won't become retards either since they're wealthy and within 10 years we'll have people making designer babies
>>
>>1354715
I guess at that point I'll converto Judaism in order to stay alive or whatever, i don't care none of this matters
>>
>>1354715
http://www.kveller.com/article/guide-to-jewish-genetic-diseases/
>>
>>1354723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn4LaowsGiA

they will start doing in vitro and picking the ones without diseases. they already do it and it will only increase further. jews got money so they will 100% be doing this since they value intelligence a lot. even if they ban it in western countries then they'll just go fly to asia and do it themselves personally.
>>1354719
won't work. you need to just be smart/rich and make your own place in the world. the unwashed masses won't ever be protected by jews.
>>
>>1354733
i guess it's time to kill all the jews then
>>
I have great respect for Jews and Judaism.
>>
>>1354735
will never work cause they're rich and a protected class. the only thing you can do is ban them from your country or make laws against them. jews are more likely to kill whites until there's only like 100million whites in the world instead of the 1billion today. there's too many useless subhuman white liberals who need to die before jews are even threatend
>>
>>1354375
Jews don't just take anyone who wants to be a jew in you know. They aren't like christianity that way.
>>
>>1354715
Literally all of us will be obsolete once designer babies are a thing. They will be superhumans and we will be useless
>>
>Person comes and fulfills hundreds of Jewish prophecies

>Jew kill him

>repilled

ok anon
>>
>>1356402
based false prophet apologist
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.