[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /pol/ ever really contributed anything of worth to this site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 61

File: 1411551147202.jpg (260KB, 1000x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1411551147202.jpg
260KB, 1000x1163px
Has /pol/ ever really contributed anything of worth to this site? All they've done is attract more normies for their "cause", ruining the rest of the site in the process.

Why not delete it?
>>
>>1283038
>Has /pol/ ever really contributed anything of worth to this site?
They've made it more appealing to us redditors, which is a win in my book because everybody else hates us, haha!
>>
Go talk about /pol/ on /pol/

>>>/pol/
>>
File: ᠎᠎᠎?᠎᠎᠎.png (372KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
᠎᠎᠎?᠎᠎᠎.png
372KB, 512x512px
>>1283043
>>1283038
stop
>>
File: 1479142543580.png (26KB, 419x296px)
1479142543580.png
26KB, 419x296px
kuso thread
>>
>>1283045
Sorry.
>>
Today I felt like experimenting a bit. After shitting on the floor as usual, instead of letting it to dry or cleaning it up, a perverted thought flashed through my mind. I found that puddle of crap amazingly arousing. Even though I fapped to my Rika earlier today, I got a boner.
I don't have any fleshlights, but I found an empty plastic Nestea bottle. You know, those ones have a double-sized opening, instead of the standard coke bottles. It was almost a perfect fit for my penis and I instantly knew what to do.
I filled the bottle with my fresh crap. It was a perfect piece of shit, not too hard but not too liquid either. It's as if God had created it just for me, for that unforgivable moment. Its hardness was roughly that of common toothpaste.
I was reluctant for a bit, but it's not like I could sink any lower than a floor-shitting NEET. I thrust in my cock. It felt so awesome. Soft and warm, it was so close to a real woman. I kept on going and going and had the best orgasm in my entire life.
I know it sounds disgusting, but this is probably even better than the real thing (or, at least I guess, being a virgin), you guys must try it.
>>
>>1283045
Posting furry art is against the rules, degenerate
>>
File: ?.png (331KB, 512x512px)
?.png
331KB, 512x512px
>>1283059
this is a movie and not furry lol
>>
>>1283061
Avatarfagging is against the rules as well. Please stop before I have to contact the jannies.
>>
File: ???.png (299KB, 512x374px)
???.png
299KB, 512x374px
>>1283067
okay kid have fun with that
>>
we're back to the old /qa/ now with 2x the trolls huh
>>
>(((humane)))

Why should anyone but a moralist care about this shit?
>>
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' /TV/ IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 3 YEARS, 3 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF 4CHAN, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR
>>
>>1283076
"i read nietzsche once and now i'm in a constant state of teenage edginess" the post
>>
HAHAHAHA
YOU THINK YOURE THOUGH UH ?
I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU
THE FORCED INSTALLATION OF THE GENTOO
GET IT ?
I DONT THINK SO
YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT MY OTHER CAR I GUESS ?
ITS A MRG
AND IS PRONOUNCED ``EMERGE
OK YOU FUQIN ANGERED AN EXPERT GENTOOMAN
THIS IS /g/
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERFECT USE FLAGS
GNU/LINUX IS ALL ABOUT ``ABSTRACT BULLSHITE THAT YOU WILL NEVER COMPREHEND
I HAVE COMPILED MY OWN KERNEL
IF ITS NOT DONE YOU HAVE TO
TOO BAD WINDOWS IS SLOW AS FUCK
GENTOO AND FUNTOO ARE THE ULTIMATE META DISTRIBUTIONS
ALSO
WELCOME TO /g/
EVERY POST WILL BE >IMPLIED TO
NO EXCEPTION
>>
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more apidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou. You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full genome. Worse than that, you top-post. In HTML. God created toads, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks,slugs, leeches, and intestinal rasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, microcephalous, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.
>>
>>1283080

Nice argument.
>>
>>1283097
It wasn't an argument; I was actually mocking you. Try not to confuse the two next time!
>>
Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a dung-bred maggot, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think that WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.
>>
in all seriousness.
all complete seriousness, as in no more memes or witty comebacks.
all of that shit aside, completely serious right now.
if I had a gun with one bullet, and you were standing in front of me.
but next to you, was Hitler, alive again and ready to kill another 7 million or so Jews.
Honestly, I would shoot you. I really would. Why you're even on /qa/ is something I really would like to know. I want to know how you managed to stumble into this place, and who told you about this secret place of the internet.

Honestly, you're the sole reason /qa/ is full of shit nowadays. It would give me great pleasure to know that before I left, I could at least convince one idiot to leave this place for those with a positive IQ.

So please, in all seriousness, just leave this place and never return.
>>
>>1283099

I know, and I was mocking you for not offering an argument for your position.
>>
>>1283109
Jesus fucking christ you god damn fucking faggot holy fucking shit we've given you the series name and now you're bitching about not being able to find it holy fucking fuck go drown yourself in a bucket of your own fat-roll sweat that you produce by jacking off to the picture of Rin masturbating in front of a computer because clearly that's the only reason you want to find the fucking manga you massive cocksucking knobgoblin, jesus fuckwobbling christ you are such a massive faggot words cannot express how much of a massive fucking faggot you are. If I had $1 for every time someone thought you were a really huge fucking faggot, I'd probably have about $14, but that's only because in real life people probably don't know how sad of a faggot you are looking (unsuc-fucking-cessfully might I add) for a manga with a preteen girl masturbating. Holy fucking doorknobs on ice you've probably sweat so much just straining your fat palms typing your google searches for this that your pants have a massive sweat line running off your chair and onto the floor, I hope that when you stand up you slip in it and break your neck. Faggot.
>>
>>1283109
An argument against "an more humane society isn't worth aspiring to"? Hmm, I wonder...
>>
Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.
>>
NOW LISTEN UP YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.

I WONT SUCK YOUR COCK I AM A FUCKING MAN AND I AM NOT GAY. Fucking EVERY DAY the same shit. ''SUCK MY COCK DUDE'' I have a wife you piece of shit I AM AS STRAIGHT AS SPAGHETTI YOU HOMO SHITS. I go out with my friend to go bowling like a normal person I go with him to gaybars like a normal person and I KISS HIM GOODBYE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I AM JUST A STRAIGHT GUY I DO NOT SUCK DICKS YOU HEAR THAT ?! I also hang out with my friend LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. I LOVE HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON AND I FUCK HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. MY WIFE ALSO FUCK ME IN THE ASS SOMETIMES LIKE THE STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN FAMILY WE ARE. Fucking FAGGOTS I WILL NOT SUCK YOUR DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT I AM STRAIGHT I AM NOT GAY.
>>
>>1283116
>an more humane society isn't worth aspiring to

Why should I care about anyone but myself and the people I love/like? In an anarchist society why shouldn't joint kill my enemies?
>>
seriously? you want to actually challenge me on this one? OK you fucken moron, yu just unleashed hell on yourself. here are some facts about medieval japan. first: their weaponry was the finest in the world for hundreds of years. did you know that katanas have maintained the same design they had since like the 12th century? no you didn't know that because youre a fucking moron. katanas are perfection, and they never changed the design because ITS A FACT THAT YOU CANT IMPROVE PERFECTION. second: japans economy even to this day has always been the most independently strong in the world. the west had to colonise huge areas over the entire europe continent, then africa, then america, and they still struggled even with all their land and people. meanwhile japan is a tiny island all this time and guess what? THE EMPEROR WAAS MAKING MORE MONEY THATN ANY ENGLISH KING OR QUEEN COULD EVER HOPE. not to mention that each shotgun in japan was 500% richer amd more influential then all the lords and dukes of the west combined. fucking retarded, bet your feeling EMBARASED AS FUCKN RIGHT NOW. third and final: military and economy dont mean much if youre actual society is bad, but japan ahas always had a rich artistic cultural heritage what that is mainted to this day, for example, through te Final Fantasy eseries of video games. look at all the artworks of japan from the past, incredible and amaizng compared to shit like pickaso from the west. i hope you learned something frm this you fuckin little westaboo bitch, just accept that japan is youre superior fucking moron. JRPG is its own genrea and thers nothning you can do about it. JRPS are better than shitty WRPGS, and all you can do is be a beta bitch LOL fucking retard
>>
>>1283124
>shouldn't joint kill my enemies?

*shouldn't I
>>
MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY

ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS

TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY

DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS

ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON

THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT

ACTUALLY FORCED SOME

DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED

OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD

UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY

SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME

DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST

MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE

WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY

SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF.

I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC

DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN

AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE. JUST

AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO

FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING

THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO

JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15

SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER

MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE

DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.
>>
>>1283124
>Why should I care about anyone but myself and the people I love/like?
Do you at least sometimes wonder why no one ever takes you seriously?
>>
God damn you, /b/ 3.0. I fucking hate you.
I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job.

I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England.
Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay.
Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay.
Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, /b/ seized control of my brain.

"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS."
As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late.
I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking.
The two guys just stared at me in shock for a momment, and I went pale.
I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.

The two dudes go DIPSHIT.
My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me.
We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said

"fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that

this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the

cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was

finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
>>
File: 1491433828648.jpg (12KB, 633x493px) Image search: [Google]
1491433828648.jpg
12KB, 633x493px
>>
Why you should not download anime.
Some known sources to download anime:
Nyaa
BakaBT
TokyoToshokan
#news
AnimeTake
AnimeTosho
AnimeSenshi

I will now go in depth about why each one is terrible.

Nyaa is as suspicious as it sounds. There are new viruses called "catz" which stand for "Computer Anti-Tech Zebras". Zebras are code for Trojans (they look alike, hence the name, and cath sounds worse anyways).

BakaBT, as the name suggests, makes you realize you are an idiot the second you download something. Viruses fucking galore.

TokyoToshokan. Toshokan actually means killer in Japanese. By using this website, a virus called Tokyo (Tom's Old Komputer YUO OIP). (YUO and OIP are some serious technical shit.) These render your computer useless.

#news takes on a new form of downloading called XDCC. Basically, you can watch anime as you download it. However, this means that the virus is also activated as it is downloaded. Therefore, by the time you finish watching, the virus will have come to it's final form, and your computer compromised.

AnimeTake is also a giveaway. Just look at the name. You get anime from it, it takes your personal identity. That's already bad enough.

AnimeTosho is bad for similar reasons to TokyoToshokan.

AnimeSenshi. Senshi is Japanese for warrior. In other words, it installs a virus that enters your computer, seiges your firewall, and cuts down all the necessary files for your computer.

Mediafire is a place where some hackers will upload anime for other people to download. Don't believe these seemingly generous people. The files get in and sets all your media on fire.

In other words, you should NOT download anime no matter what you do.
>>
>>1283136

Fuck off already if you're not going to argue for your position. Communism is nothing but moralist bullshit.
>>
I'm sorry, but has Senjougahara even engaged in sexual intercourse? Oh, that's right.
She hasn't even made contact with a man outside of school. In fact, it's only mandatory school for level upper users.
Does not having a cliche tsundere personality make you a slut? Is that what you're saying?
Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Senjougahara is a holy maiden now and she was been the purest maiden in the monogatari series for how long?
Nadeko is still a whore. Senjougahara is the best heroine in all of Bakemonogatari, she has the best design.
Senjougahara almost won Saimoe in 2010.
Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why?
Because you're going to be embarrassed when Senjougahara is proven a better waifu than any other in Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari.
Hanekawa tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her a different and free life.
Are you retarded?
Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious.
I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Senjougahara threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like a heroine because they're canonically pure.
Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking idiots on the board, like I give a fuck.
It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard.
Always doing stupid shit like this.
Why don't you try to be a good poster?
Just for once?
For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this.
That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong.
Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
File: 1484523837629.jpg (18KB, 700x517px)
1484523837629.jpg
18KB, 700x517px
>>
>mfw americans call chocolate globbernaughts "candy bars"
>mfw americans call motorised rollinghams "cars"
>mfw americans call Merry fizzlebombs "fireworks"
>mfw americans call genocide 'thanksgiving'
>mfw americans call wunderbahboxes a "PC"
>mfw americans call call meat water "gravy"
>mfw americans call electro-rope "power cables"
>mfw americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a burger
>mfw americans call fart tornadoes "bar mitzvahs"
>mfw americans call Whimsy flimsy mark and scribblers "pens"
>mfw americans call twisting plankhandles "
>mfw americans call cold on the cob "popsicles"
>mfw americans call french toast "pussy bread"
>mfw americans call breaddystacks "sandwiches"
>mfw americans call their hoighty toighty tippy typers "keyboards"
>mfw americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings "peanut butter and jelly"
>mfw americans call an upsy stairsy the "escalator"
>mfw americans call Montezuma's Revenge "water"
>mfw americans call forcey fun time "rape"
>mfw americans call a knitted wittedy sheepity sleepity a "sweater"
>mfw americans call a rickedy-pop a 'gear-shift'
>mfw americans call wiggledy piggledy nobbledy wobs "toes"
>mfw americans call a choco chip bicky wicky a "cookie"
>mfw americans call peepee friction pleasure "sex"
>mfw americans calla pip pip gollywock a "screwdriver"
>mfw americans call a shoot-go-bang a "gun"
>mfw americans call ceiling-bright a "Lightsbulb"
>mfw americans call blimpy bounce bouncea a "ball"
>mfw americans call a slippery dippery long mover a "snake"
>mfw americans call cobblestone-clippity-clops "roads"
>>
>>1283145
Maybe you should get an better argument than "fuck you MOM i don't have to be a GOOD PERSON if i don't want to" if you actually want to have an argument
>>
>>1283150

Define "good person".
>>
(っ´ω`)っ (っˇ◡◡ˇ )っ ~ ( ̄。 ̄ ) ( `Д´) のU (人・_・) ( ´∀`)ノ)`ν゜) ヾ(・^ ・) ( ゚ ー ゚) Ψ(`∇´)Ψ (*´Д`)ハァハァ ~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー (っ´Д`)εU \(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ
(*^▽^)/ (屮゜Д゜)屮ㄟ(·▽·ㄟ) ヽ( >∀<)ノ AHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAHA ヽ( >∀<)ノ ahaha ahaha ahahahahaヽ(・∀・ )ノ キャッ キャッ ( ̄、 ̄;) (゚ペ ) (`ヘ´)
ヽ( `Д´ )ノ┌┛Σ(ノ・∀・)ノ Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ ( ゜▽゜)=◯)`ν゜) (╬ ಠ益ಠ)=◯)`q^)° ლ(¯ロ¯ლ) Noe ( ´・‿-) ~ (づ ´・‿-)づ。。・゜・。。・゜ (´ー`*)
( *≖‿≖*) ( `ー´)八(`ー´ ) HI5 (・∀・)ノシ (  ̄ ▽  ̄ )ノ Dohohohoho~
(ノ゚ο゚) ノミ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・。。・゜゜・。

。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。 (屮 `Д´)屮 Y U DO DIS?
(屮゜Д゜)屮 WHY U DO DIS???!!! ( ¯‿¯) (ノゝ∀・)~キラ KIRABOSHI!
\( *¯∇¯)ノ FABULOUS~ ABRA KADABRA! ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ.・゚*。・+ the pleasure of being cummed insideTHE PLEASURE OF

BEING CUMMED INSIDEwhat are you
doingG A I J I N D E M O N ahaha ahaha ahahahaha
>>
>>1283153
Define "define"
>>
IF U WERE KILLED ASHITA, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR
FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA BAKA THAT KOROSU U!

…_…..____________________, ,
……/ KAWAII GUN
`—-___________——_____] = = = = =(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
…..), —-.(_(__) /
….// (..) ), ——”
…//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE TOMODACHI
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
>>
File: 1489292222962.jpg (21KB, 383x490px)
1489292222962.jpg
21KB, 383x490px
>>
YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^](ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
|KAWAII TRUCK | ‘|”“”;.., ___.
|_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |
…………”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

MOTHERFUCKER ONCE U BEEN HIT, U HAVE TO HIT 8 FUCKING KAWAII ASS PEOPLE. IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU’LL KNOW YOUR REALLY SO FUCKING KAWAII IT’S SO FUCKING SUGOI PEOPLE WILL PISS THEIR PANTS AND SHIT BRICKS AND YOU WILL BE THE MOTHERFUCKING LORD OF THE MOTHERFUCKING KAWAII! IF YOU BRAKE DIS MOTHERFUCKING CHAIN, YOULL BEE CURSED WITH UN-KAWAIINESS AND SHITINESS FOR 9000 YEARS SO PAS EET; HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS LE KAWAII
>>
File: 1489288328989.jpg (13KB, 366x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489288328989.jpg
13KB, 366x335px
>>
You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it. You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.

FUCK
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 225x225px)
download.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
Morality is an incoherent supernatural concept that only exist in religious text.
>>
File: 1491036507811.jpg (23KB, 404x414px)
1491036507811.jpg
23KB, 404x414px
>>
>>1283168
That is an extreme minority position among people who actually know their shit instead of spending all their time spouting their uneducated opinions on a Burmese bungee jumping website
>>
Just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on 4chan. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you
>>
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
File: 1478143077201.jpg (38KB, 490x490px)
1478143077201.jpg
38KB, 490x490px
>>
>>1283171

If you actually believe morality exist and is objective you are either religious or retarded.
>>
>>1283180
What would Molyneux say?
>>
File: 1481183562427.jpg (49KB, 601x475px)
1481183562427.jpg
49KB, 601x475px
>>
So as a joke, I went to my friend's house while wearing Tomoko's black wig and uniform. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made me feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you serious?" and I said, "Yup."

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, but he instead shouted, "Oh God, Tomoko!" which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came.

His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me, "Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay." But he looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "Let's just pretend I'm still Tomoko."
>>
>>1283181
cum guzzling sissy faggot
>>
File: 1488628414294.jpg (17KB, 306x335px) Image search: [Google]
1488628414294.jpg
17KB, 306x335px
>>
hey very1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
>>
>>1283181

Who cares? He's a retard who believes shit like UPB and NAP are valid.
>>
File: 1480707235636.jpg (15KB, 326x357px)
1480707235636.jpg
15KB, 326x357px
>>
suck my cock, dude
>>
File: 1487369328217.jpg (17KB, 435x435px)
1487369328217.jpg
17KB, 435x435px
>>
File: 1482488147010.jpg (20KB, 356x390px)
1482488147010.jpg
20KB, 356x390px
>>
>>1283072
Nostalgic
>>
File: 1491106282682.jpg (30KB, 376x412px)
1491106282682.jpg
30KB, 376x412px
>>
I'm gay
>>
File: 1481850255937.jpg (4KB, 133x134px) Image search: [Google]
1481850255937.jpg
4KB, 133x134px
>>
File: 1492393638263.jpg (18KB, 390x357px)
1492393638263.jpg
18KB, 390x357px
>>
>>1283358
Send dickpics plox :3
>>
File: 1479775434284.jpg (40KB, 560x413px)
1479775434284.jpg
40KB, 560x413px
>>
File: 1477224295749.jpg (39KB, 456x417px)
1477224295749.jpg
39KB, 456x417px
>>
マイクロソフト ソフトウェア ライセンス条項

* 更新プログラム

* 追加物

* インターネットベースのサービス

* サポート サービス

なお、これらの製品に別途固有のライセンス条項が付属している場合には、当該ライセンス条項が適用されるものとします。

本ソフトウェアを使用することにより、お客様は本ライセンス条項に同意されたものとします。本ライセンス条項に同意されない場合、本ソフトウェアを使用することはできません。
お客様が本ライセンス条項を遵守することを条件として、お客様には以下が許諾されます。
インストールおよび使用に関する権利。お客様は本ソフトウェアの任意の数の複製をお客様のデバイスにインストールして使用することができます。

* 本ソフトウェアのベンチマーク テスト結果の開示を第三者に対して、マイクロソフトからの書面による承諾を事前に得ることなく行うこと

* 本ソフトウェアの技術的な制限を回避する方法で利用すること

* 本ソフトウェアをリバースエンジニアリング、逆コンパイル、または逆アセンブルすること

* 本ライセンス条項で規定された以上の数の本ソフトウェアの複製を作成すること

* 第三者が複製できるように本ソフトウェアを公開すること

* 本ソフトウェアをレンタル、リース、または貸与すること

* 本ソフトウェアまたは本ライセンス条項を第三者に譲渡すること

* 本ソフトウェアを商用ホスティング サービスで使用すること

バックアップ用複製。お客様は、本ソフトウェアのバックアップ用複製を 1 部作成することができます。お客様は、本ソフトウェアを再インストールするためにのみその複製を使用することができます。

ドキュメント。お客様のコンピュータまたは内部ネットワークに正規にアクセスできる方は、内部的な参照目的に限り、ドキュメントを複製して使用することができます。

輸出規制。本ソフトウェアはアメリカ合衆国および日本国の輸出に関する規制の対象となります。お客様は、

本ソフトウェアに適用されるすべての国内法および国際法 (輸出対象国、

エンドユーザーおよびエンドユーザーによる使用に関する制限を含みます) を遵守することに同意されたものとします。詳細については

サポート サービス。本ソフトウェアは何ら保証のない現状有姿のまま瑕疵を問わない条件で提供されるため、サポート サービスは提供いたしません。

完全な合意。本ライセンス条項、ならびに追加物、更新プログラム、

インターネットベース サービス、およびサポート サービスに関する使用条件は、

本ソフトウェアおよびサポート サービスについてのお客様とマイクロソフトとの間の完全なる合意です。

準拠法。

日本。お客様が本ソフトウェアを日本国内で入手された場合、本ライセンス条項は日本法に準拠するものとします。

米国。お客様が本ソフトウェアをアメリカ合衆国内で入手された場合、抵触法に関わらず、

本ライセンス条項の解釈および契約違反への主張は、

アメリカ合衆国ワシントン州法に準拠するものとします。

消費者保護法、公正取引法、および違法行為を含みますがこれに限定されない他の主張については、

お客様が所在する地域の法律に準拠します。

日本及び米国以外。お客様が本ソフトウェアを日本国及びアメリカ合衆国以外の国で入手された場合、本ライセンス条項は適用される地域法に準拠するものとします。

法的効力。本ライセンス条項は、特定の法的な権利を規定したものです。

お客様は、国によっては、その他の権利を有する場合があります。また、

お客様が本ソフトウェアを取得された第三者に関する権利を有する場合もあります。

本ライセンス条項は、お客様の国の法律がその法律に基づく権利の変更を許容しない場合、

それらの権利を変更しないものとします。

免責。本ソフトウェアは "現状のまま" ライセンス供与されます。お客様は、
本ソフトウェアの使用に関するリスクを負うものとします。
マイクロソフトは他の明示的な保証は一切いたしません。
本ライセンス条項が変更できないお客様の地域の法令による追加の消費者の権利が存在する場合があります。

法律上許容される最大限において、商品性、特定目的に対する適合性、

非侵害性に関する黙示の保証については一切責任を負いません。

救済手段および責任の制限および除外。

マイクロソフトおよびその供給者の責任は、

円を上限とする直接損害に限定されます。

その他の損害 (派生的損害、

逸失利益、特別損害、

間接損害、

および付随的損害を含みますがこれらに限定されません) に関しては、

一切責任を負いません。
>>
マイクロソフト ソフトウェア ライセンス条項

* 更新プログラム

* 追加物

* インターネットベースのサービス

* サポート サービス

本ソフトウェアを使用することにより、お客様は本ライセンス条項に同意されたものとします。本ライセンス条項に同意されない場合、本ソフトウェアを使用することはできません。

バックアップ用複製。お客様は、本ソフトウェアのバックアップ用複製を 1 部作成することができます。お客様は、本ソフトウェアを再インストールするためにのみその複製を使用することができます。

準拠法。

本ライセンス条項の解釈および契約違反への主張は、

お客様が所在する地域の法律に準拠します。

それらの権利を変更しないものとします。

本ソフトウェアの使用に関するリスクを負うものとします。

救済手段および責任の制限および除外。

マイクロソフトおよびその供者の責任は、

円を上限とする直接損害に限定されます。

その他の損害 (派生的損害、

逸失利益、特別損害、

間接損害、

一切責任を負いません。
>>
マイクロソフト ソフトウェア ライセンス条項

* 更新プログラム

* 追加物

* インターネットベースのサービス

* サポート サービス

準拠法。

本ライセンス条項の解釈および契約違反への主張は、

お客様が所在する地域の法律に準拠します。

それらの権利を変更しないものとします。

本ソフトウェアの使用関するリスクを負うものとします。

救済手段および責任の制限および除外。

マイクロソフトおよびその供給者の責任は、

円を上限とする直接損害に限定されます。

その他の損害 (派生的損害、

逸失利益、特別損害、

間接損害、

一切責任を負いません。
>>
File: 1490467524084.jpg (22KB, 153x102px)
1490467524084.jpg
22KB, 153x102px
>>
File: mad_pepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mad_pepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>1283038

OP is a faggot. REEEEE!
>>
File: 1478264384996.jpg (31KB, 407x372px)
1478264384996.jpg
31KB, 407x372px
>>
>>1283038
>when a billion people die but thats okay because it wasnt really communism but when a billion people die but thats okay because it wasnt really communism but when a billion people die but thats okay because it wasnt really communism but when a billion people die but thats okay because it wasnt really communism but when a billion people die but thats okay because it wasnt really communism
>>
File: 1492301539449.jpg (17KB, 202x202px)
1492301539449.jpg
17KB, 202x202px
>>
File: 1479952182434.jpg (47KB, 498x512px)
1479952182434.jpg
47KB, 498x512px
>>
>>1283838
suck my cock dude
>>
File: 1480461252716.jpg (16KB, 440x402px)
1480461252716.jpg
16KB, 440x402px
>>
>>1283859
suck my cock dude
>>
File: 1479149932706.jpg (22KB, 366x335px)
1479149932706.jpg
22KB, 366x335px
>>
>>1283863
suck my cock dude
>>
File: 1482961220999.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482961220999.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>
File: 1482652100791.jpg (39KB, 425x425px)
1482652100791.jpg
39KB, 425x425px
>>
File: 1486819337555.jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486819337555.jpg
9KB, 240x180px
>not the objectively superior "watch episode/shitpost on /mlpol// watch another episode" format for casual marathons
>>
Aren't those gloves heavy?
>>
File: 1483672079015.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483672079015.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
What happened?

Not enough interest or popularity to warrant another group picking up and it seems the current one are kinda dead.
>>
Are you doomed to a life of cuckoldry if you study engineering or comp sci?
>>
>>1283894

/mlpol/ reich when?Fuck nu /pol/
>>
>>1283873
wanna sexe?
>>
>>1283038

Mirin them digits. /mlpol/ was hilarious, I thought it was funny that Hiroshimoot and his faggotron mods tried to shoehorn two ostracized groups on 4chan to watch them fight, and got disappointed when they became fast friends instead
>>
double the dicks, double the pleasure
It's no one's fault but yours that you can't use two drills at once
>>
>>1283895

I'm interested in this. Did they use the tank as an structural part, or did they reinforce it?
>>
I went to /pol/ several times during last year - it was shit every single time.
Then, the /mlpol/ merge happens and, figures, /pol/ is actually not only a huge fucking bro but also an open-minded and very interesting interlocutor.

I'm not buying any of your lies, reddit.
>>
How do we get /mlpol/ back? I don't even want to be on this shithole board anymore.
>>
/mlpol/ masterrace
>>
People were actually inquiring about things when /mlpol/ was around. People had actual discussions and were actually inquiring about things that mattered. /pol/ as it is now is just one dick-measuring contest after another with "haha I'm better than you for this reason" bullshit.
>>
>>1283038

>page 88
I-I miss /mlpol/ what is happening...
d-disavow...
>>
>>1283905

Didn't go to the South island so I can't say about that (for what it's worth everyone we spoke to from NZ said the south was better than the North), but there's a ton of nice trails right around the lakes near Rotorua.

I assume you'd fly into Auckland from Australia so it's only ~2 hour drive IIRC from Auckland to Rotorua.
>>
>>1283900

raids dont last forever. Having a couple of consecutive threads =!= generals.

Do you really want the facebook-tier chit-chat that /int/ has become? on /mlpol/?
>>
File: 1486375055195.png (7KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
1486375055195.png
7KB, 256x224px
I like how you think that ponyfags are sensitive whiners that'll flop on the first shitpost.

You don't seem to understand how persistent they actually are.

Ponyfags can't be subverted. Ponyfags erradicate shills by actively raiding them with horsefuckery. Ponyfags are so used to raids and shitposting that it's second nature to drag threads that don't fit off the board. Literally nothing makes them breakdown, and I fucking tried.

They're made of sterner stuff. And they are pretty right winged.

Pros: Slide threads are slid themselves, shills are overrun with horse pussy, drumpf threads are still born, bbc threads are convrrted to horseporn.

Cons: horsefuckery and degeneration.

As long as the horsefuckery stays in shill threads as sage, and they keep their porn to generals, I don't see much wrong with it. While not preferable, it's agreeable.

Also, it'd be funny to watch the media call ponyfags Nazis after enough mlpol exposure. It would be Pepe 2.0.
>>
Since /mlpol/ showed that even horsefuckers are better than the shills and newfags we had to put up with every day, what do you guys think about making a meme to mock this newfaggotry. Finland managed to do it with Spurdo, so why shouldn't /pol/ make a meme similar to spurdo to mock the newfags that come here.
>>
I get stuck, when opening the game it with 2 text boxes, when i press play?
>>
you know why /mlpol/ was so popular right? Because it was finally a break from all of the shitty reddit, cuck, blacked, slide and shill threads on here. It didn't matter if you weren't gonna leave because /pol/ was jumping ship from its own skin. now it matters. as for what we're gonna do? Well, we'll call you out for who you really are, of course. you are reddit. and it doesn't matter if you go to a new thread and start chatting there instead, your mannerisms, your ideals, your being, it's all reddit. it's palpable, like a stench. it doesn't matter where you go, you will always be on reddit.
>>
>>1283891
This is /mlpol/'s first SKYKING thread. where we await the prophesied radio call.

Listen in at 8992 kHz USB
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

May skyking be with you always.
>>
>>1283916

It is though.
>>
File: 1480618844972.jpg (8KB, 324x302px) Image search: [Google]
1480618844972.jpg
8KB, 324x302px
>>
>implying the bronies aren't asking for /mlpol/ back
>implying they didn't enjoy being culturally enriched
>>
File: 1480226788946.png (8KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1480226788946.png
8KB, 277x271px
Oh god, between this and the Flynn tweets I'm starting to understand what they were trying to distract us from with /mlpol/.
>>
>>1283914

needed a link
>>
>>1283038

/qa/ is /mlpol/ now. We also have new pony themed weapons if reddit comes back
>>
>When did it happen for you, /mlpol/?
When the thousands of Cologne citizens were attacked on New Years Eve and only a select few people actually gave a shit.
>>
>>1283908
For those who haven't seen the video.
/mlpol/ was predicted 2013...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktW2NuJnvo
>>
>Yfw /pol/ turns into mlpol and memes MLP into reality
WHEN
>>
>>1283921

Hey. OP here.

I first just wanna say, that I had completely forgotten I posted here, and now ya'll just made my day.

Dude I love how you draw the eyes so freakin much. Specially the one in the top right. And I'm glad you like my doodle, thanks.

no blog !

I really feel that nostalgia too. Like I wanna print your post and hang it on my wall.

all these are so creative and I admire each one of these.

I am in love with this. You are so good at drawing like holy shit. And the coloring I love the coloring. Catch me I'm falling ~
>>
> but everyone could see that /mlpol/ was more free of shitposting than /pol/ has been in months.
Try years.
>>
Mod merged a bunch of boards. We got coupled with /mlp/. It was a mess but people seemed to enjoy it.

I think the catalogue is still active
>>
wtf who approved this post
>>
Alright /asp/ you're gonna cut a promo tonight against the most popular babyface currently on the roster Roman Reigns. Now remember YOU GOTTA MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG. Also make sure you mention the fact YOU are what is best for business!

vocaroo.com
>>
>gookmoot decides that the best way to make himself more popular is to merge boards as a funny april fools prank
>ends up putting mlp-tan and pol-tan together cause he thought they'd tear each other apart and kill two birds with one stone
>they originally decide to keep to their own sides of the room and not bother each other and just wait it out since they're not fucking animals like the other tans
>about halfway through the day they both look at their computers and yell "FUCKING JEWS"
>they both spring up in shock and look at each other, blushing
>"s-so you hate the jews too?"
>"y-yeah.."
>after that they slowly scoot closer together throughout the day peeking at each other's screens every now and again
>by the end of the night they're talking and laughing with each other
>they're both also kinda tipsy from some cheap beer
>one thing leads to another and mlp-tan drunkenly dares pol to grope her
>grope-dares turn into fondles
>fondles into [spoiler] hand holding while posting[/spoiler]
>then finally at the end of the night they're drunkenly making out and start fucking like rabbits right before the clock strikes twelve
>the other tans go in to check on at them at three in the morning only to find them cuddling and fast asleep
[spoiler] >they nail the door shut and never open it again knowing that mistakes were made [/spoiler]
[spoiler] >4chan still has job openings for a new mlp-tan [/spoiler]
[spoiler] >T_D took pol's job not two days later [/spoiler]
[spoiler] >it was never the same [/spoiler]

[spoiler] mlpol-tan when? [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1493551461235.png (490B, 32x44px) Image search: [Google]
1493551461235.png
490B, 32x44px
>>1283909
/mlpol/ is strangely a great union. The problem is, at some point, the shills are gonna catch onto the fact that /pol/ has turned into a ghost town. Then they're going to invade here, and ruin it. We should make it like a secret board.
>>
>>1283937

Why move it to /trash/? Just fucking delete it.
This thread doesn't deserve this misery.
>>
>>1283931

You're asking /mlpol/ why they want real ponies?
>>
>>1283939

pls someone redpill me on mlpol and why i dont know it.
not a faggot
>>
REMINDER EVERYONE POSTING ON /MLPOL/ IS A KIKE SHILL
>>
>/mlpol/ is getting BTFO right now
>people still think marie le pen has a chance now
>>
Your traffic stats show that phonefags are shitting this place up, along with shills. There is no denying that post quality has seen downward trends during the big happenings. However your stats do not support the conclusion that a majority of /pol/acks want to migrate to /mlpol/.

After some due considering perhaps this new "hidden" board could be used to reclaim and flush out some of the shitposters. Back in the days of old /b/ there was a thing called the sage collective. If something similar could be organized it could clean the bowels so to speak and lower the blatant cancer that is flooding us. Mods and janitors have the most power but posters like us are not helpless.

Migrating to a new board to get back to basics is appealing but like the Euros taking in refugees by the millions it will not solve a problem, only move it. Unless we are able to take back internet territory we will continue migrating to new boards and in the process we will invariably lose some posters. Continue this long enough and there will be no /pol/acks left.
>>
post music
>>
>>1283942

/mlpol/ honestly was the best thing that happened to this board in a long time.

>You do know that /b/ is actually the board where this belongs? This is the culture of /b/
how is "le kekistan xD" and owning reddit-accounts part of /b/ ?
>>
any navy milky planet anons here?

just spotted the re-release op with the cute apron if you're interested

>http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-grandbazaar/item/608112/
>>
What does /mlpol/ think about Rhodesia? Ponies and humans alike welcome to discuss.
>>
no, inner corners shouldn't be rounded
>>
you're the lucky faggots that get to be the last man standing while the rest of us get our board's fate debated while they look at this board to see how it affects traffic.

t./mlpol/
>>
Snopes....

Hi Sorro's puppet
>>
Acquiring and Improving Spells & Skills:
1) Study, research, explore, train or take classes to discover and learn new spells.
2) Training an already learned spell or skill will raise it further to the next tier once enough [Progress Points] are accumulated.
4) The progress threshold is based on the Fibonacci sequence (1,2,3,5,8,...)
>Usually Spell and Skill tiers are named as Basic => Intermediate => Advanced => Expert => Master
>Alternatively you can label the tiers as T1, T2, T3 and so on.

Spellcrafting:
Spellcrafting involves fusing spells with various skills, knowledge and even other spells that your character has learned together creating a new spell or skill.
>The name of the resulting new spell will be determined by the QM. By default it will be "Cast A B C..."
>Your dice roll will affect the result of the spellcrafting. Lower rolls will result in weaker or negative version of the intended spell and vice versa.

Social Interactions:
1) Role playing with other players is a free action. Role playing with NPCs, however, will cost an action point to do so.
2) Collaborative Player-to-Player actions like trading, tutoring and PvP, will cost an action point to do so.

Combat:
1) Post 2 actions like you normally would. Your opponent will roll their own 2 actions.
2) To defeat your opponent, you must overcome their defensive or evasion roll and vice versa
>If you have not rolled an evasion or defensive roll then your opponent must pass normal DC to hit you and vice versa.
>If both combatants attacked successfully then it's a Double KO.
>If both combatants defended successfully then it's a Stalemate.
>>
>slip

Triggered
>>
File: 1488864195363.jpg (3KB, 92x98px) Image search: [Google]
1488864195363.jpg
3KB, 92x98px
I like this place, im actually being nicer to people outside 4chan without all the irritating facebook/reddit/shill cunts

I think what we should do is goto incognito window, turn off adblock, and click on the ads. Go through the sites a little or leave them up in the background.

If gookmootie sees ad revenue coming from /mlpol/ it might help our case for staying
>>
>>1283955
OK, so, if you hate /mlp/ and hate it when people from there go to /pol/, then why do you hate /mlpol/? It would be like an overflow container of /mlp/, so the people you don't like would go there instead of /pol/.
How is that not a positive?
>>
Another anon summed it up well

HOLY SHIT I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I HATED YOU NORMALFAGGOT R_TD KEKS BUT IT TOOK /MLPOL/ FOR ME TO REALIZE YOU'RE THE WORST. GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING REDDIT PAGE AND STAY THERE, OR GIVE US BACK /MLPOL/ AND STAY THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OUT, YOU RETARDS FUCKING SUCK ALL THE DICKS AND I WOULD RATHER HAVE FUCKING MANCHILDREN PONY POSTERS THAN YOU ACTUAL FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD RETARDS AND YOUR "LE KEKISTAN" BULLSHIT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, YOU'RE ALL ASSCANCER

AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDIEDIEDIEDIEDIELEAVEGOAWAYGETTHEFUCKOUTOFMYBOARDGIVEMEMLPOLORGIVEMEMLPOL
MLPOL PLEASE COME BACK I MISS YOU
>>
>>1283962
/mlpol/ is a board of friendship and magic.
>>
File: 1480312382850.jpg (9KB, 221x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480312382850.jpg
9KB, 221x300px
really? a shill thread on mlpol?

:(((
>>
>>1283966

No. The change of URL was good in one way, to keep the bots and shills out.
But have i not told you the same thing over and over again about mlptards?
They are cancer. If we let them into this board, it will eventually be filled with ponyfags and horse porn.
It's fucked up and it's not what /pol/ is about.

Let the ponyfuckers have /mlpol/, fine. I really don't care that much. But not in this board. Make it a separate board so /pol/ can be at peace from ponyfaggotry.

Feminism and ponyfaggotry are different sides of the same coin. They are both jewish plots to soften the goyim up so they can't fight or defend themselves in the case of an invasion by the kikes. Feminists and SJWs will welcome the invaders with open arms and mlpfags will be too busy jerking off to ponies in their dark greasy cellars to even notice.
>>
He isn't perfect ponyfag, but he is still /mlpol/s greatest hope
>>
It died because you fucks insisted on it being "lol its OUR SPECIAL SEKRET CLUB, DON'T TELL ANYONE"

Much as you were loathe to spreading news of /mlpol/, it would have helped to spread it around so it could get some increased traffic and new blood. It's a hidden board, you need to spread this shit on /pol/ and /mlp/ alike.

But now it's too late.
>>
Also it's funny you say it got rid of Reddit. You think people with a thousnad pony pics saved aren't fucking Reddit?

When /mlpol/ split and /pol/ came back, there were 0 political threads, it was just /mlp/ with porn.
>>
Well, shite.
https://endchan.xyz/mlpol/
>>
>>1283977

all of /mlpol/
>>
As pathetic and sad as it is /mlpol/ has already managed to be less shitposty and more relevant to politics than /pol/.

Just goes to show how far the statr of the board has fallen since being flooded by redditors and leaves
>>
>/mlpol/ has shown how the so-called "oldfags" are disgusting degenerates that see compromise with horsefuckers as a good thing.

It exposes you as being a snowflake that can't accept reality. Everyone is different. You judge based on arbitrary reasons. You actually believe the bullshit.
>bet 90% of posters were not even ponyfags
>they were posting ponies to trigger your snowflake ass
>>
>>1283968

>/mlpol/ has more people excited about the show than /mlp/
>>
>I want to be disturbed

Kago Shintaro.
>>
>I can't enjoy /pol/ anymore. I'm relatively new, and the shill / slide threads weren't obvious to me until /mlpol/.

Goddammit we tried to tell you. Do you at least know how to sage a post? And report a thread?
>>
We're in more of a Brave New World timeline anyway

And for the person who was asking, apparently /mlpol/ is still up

Read Cruz is back to being a Snake, what happened now?
>>
Time to make an /mlpol/ folder, now that it's staying. [spoiler] Not that I already have 100 images saved from these two days [/spoiler]
>>
>Check on Memo. Too suspicious.
>>
>>1283986

this entire thread is proof that /mlpol/ was a vast improvement over the current quality. Never underestimate the power of the normie and his eternal aversion to autistic horsepucci
>>
>>1283989
Since everyone is going home, I my as well too.
Thanks for the day /mlpol/, I feel young again and feel like I am back in the old days in /mlp/.

Thanks, I love you.
Goodnight
>>
pants are optional in /mlpol/
>>
>>1283988

Nah fuck that shit m8.

Bogdanoffs are nothing but another form of slide thread. And this is /mlpol/

I'm going to feel free to call bullshit out when I fucking see it and I see it here.
>>
>>1283993

you've unmasked yourself you fucking plebbitor. People not lurking enough is the single reason why 4chan /pol/ and other boards are only getting worse from year to year.
/mlpol/ has shown how much you fucking newfags and redditors have fucking killed this site.
>>
austis/mlpol/nis
>>
T_D redditards that flooded /pol/ since the election have brought down the quality of this board HARD. They are retarded fucks that cannot withstand responding to every dumb bait thread posted.

>DRUMPF BTFO
>Racists/bigots BTFO! How will they ever recover ??
>Give it up, nazis. Real america will #resist !

Such easily ignored threads are constantly bumped by retarded t_d fucks because they can't stand losing an internet fight even once. The quality of /mlpol/ with 1000 horsefuckers was a million, million times better than even 1 t_d faggot shitting up this board with his retardation.

Redditards are the rapefugees of the internet: Come in, don't assimilate, don't learn the culture of the home board, shit up the whole damn place, then claim they were the "original" inhabitants. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>1283996
Now that the dust has settled, I've been noticing a bit of a trend on this board already starting to crop up. Given that this is a brand new board (and confirmed to be a permanent hidden board), I think it would be a good idea and look at the board itself and at least set some sort of guidelines to posting quality content. I doubt the mods care enough to give us our own specific sticky (or even moderate it at all), but it'd be nice if this place doesn't just become another /trash/ with 100% more pony stuff.

And on the /pol/ side of things, I definitely want to preserve the political nature of /pol/, but without all the shitposting. Let us not forget that this is /mlpol/, not /mlp/. I'm totally cool with pony related threads, but honestly I'd prefer them to at least have SOMETHING to do with politics. A lot of the threads I'm seeing are just straight up porn threads, or something that would probably sit better on /mlp/ (or even /trash/, I mean diaper pony thread? Seriously?) rather than a more political space. Some of them are even just obvious shitposting for the sake of shitposting. Remember that the reason why /pol/ became such a shithole was because of all the shitposting and shilling that was going on. If we want to have a good quality board, and not just another trashbin, we need to understand that shitposting has an averse affect on boards when it becomes the standard rather than the exception.

So I guess I'm making this thread to discuss the meta of the board. I really want this board to bee successful, because I want a good alternative to /pol/ that isn't an absolute shitposting reddit shillfuck haven. I don't want this place to become that. So I wanted to hear all your thoughts on the matter.
>>
File: 1491232161450.jpg (4KB, 122x160px) Image search: [Google]
1491232161450.jpg
4KB, 122x160px
>>1283994
>making /mlpol/ a green board

Anyone besides me thinks this is more of a /pol/-/trash/-mashup?
>>
>>1283969

I'm enjoying them more and more the more you faggots complain. I hated them before /mlpol/, but now I want them to stay.
>>
/mlpol/ as soon as it's back in action.
>>
What do you think /mlpol/
>>
>>1283038

see thats the thing, the mods are just having a good laugh at our expense while we were genuinely having a great time without shills, no shareblue garbage, no shitposts

EVEN THE FUCKING LEAFS WERE BEING CHILL.
i wish i wouldn't have went on mlpol because the nostalgia came rushing back when 4chan wasn't so popular and it was still this obscure place. i just don't want to remember those days seeing what 4chan is like now compared to how it was then, i thought those days were gone haven't thought about it in a long time i didn't see this coming some shitty board with fringe politics and pony posters i literally spent the last two days making oc something i haven't done in years.

now i just have to go back to how things were and i don't think i can anymore. this place just isn't the same to much exposure to much mainstream attention.
>>
File: 1488219216866.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1488219216866.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>8 chan got rekt
>idk if /mlpol/ is just frozen or if the (((mods))) killed it
>4/pol/ is currently spammed to death again

TIME TO KILL THESE FUCKERS
>>
Remerge with /mlpol/.

Redditors think that hating ponies makes them "fit in".
>>
thank

trying to capture the essence of the castle bravo videos

>palmposting
fugg. need to find russian test footage featuring pine now
>>
mlpol is still around
>>
HEY can you fucking assholes for once stay on your own boards and keep your racist bullshit in this containment board?

STOP COMING TO /QA/ AND ASKING FOR /MLPOL/ BACK

STAY ON YOUR OWN BOARDS NAZI FREAKS
>>
2 bump limit threads in less than 5 hours with actual discussion.
Do I dare say that /mlpol/ is undoubtedly the best board?
>>
>>1284009

Not use to having a /mlpol/ folder.
>>
>>1283038

>basic arguing skills
what kind of reddit autism is this. did you literally just get here in the interim between /pol/ coming back and /mlpol/ going down, and fucking try and fit in? because your mannerisms are reddit, you are a huenigger, and you're just so fucking OBLIVIOUS to your own disgusting idiosyncrasies that you picked up on le epic meme board only looking at bants posts and gets posts that you have no fucking clue what it's really like here. It's either that, or you're baiting.
>>
>>1284012

12/?
>>
There are bigger chances of getting a board devoted solely to Milhouse than getting back /mlpol/. Crap.
>>
>>1284015

Perfectly normal man. Keep fighting the good fight and you'll find the right one!
>>
>>1284011
/mlpol/ even showed a drastic fuckin decrease in pepe. Pepe is apparently reddit's. This shit needs to stop. These faggots dont know how bitchmade they are.
>>
>>1283999

EMPORER GOD KING OF /SOC/
MEH THREAD
Come shit post with your god and
Help motivate me to clean my place up
>>
>4/pol/ is full of T_D and shills, to the point of which trying to browse /pol/ post-/mlpol/ is absolutely disgusting from knowing how nice it was without reddit or shills
>8/pol/ is disgusting paranoid, and equal parts dead
>>
never was really into their later stuff.
>>
File: 1490183108142.jpg (33KB, 450x450px)
1490183108142.jpg
33KB, 450x450px
>>
>>1284014

It's basically to destroy and degrade beautiful girls as lower as possible
>>
>but they are on our side

No they aren't. r/The_Donald has no understanding of 4chan culture and think they should spam dumb memes and suck Donald's cock 24/7. They refuse to integrate and insist on shitting up the community. This same shit happened to /v/, except they got invaded by Tumblr, as well.

Faggots around here say "lurk moar" for a reason.

Reddit was butthurt about /mlpol/.
>>
>>1284004

aren't these images banned from /mlpol/
>>
>>1284025
Reminder that reddit were the one's who got /mlpol/ shut down..
>>
>>1284016

you realise that /mlpol/ still exists on 4chan as a hidden board?
>>
SOMEONE MAKE A /MLPOL/ STREAM SO WE CAN WATCH THE SHOW TOGETHER AND BE FRIENDS
>>
Heil /mlpol/ our new sekret klub
>>
I'm convinced you cunts spouting how great /mlpol/ is and how much better ponyfags are than than leddit, are truly bullshitting for lulz or you're ponyfags shilling for yourselves. I've seen at least 40 posts of, "I used to hate mlp, but I've fapped 25 times since yesterday, feels so good to love ponies". You are not /pol/acks, you are pony shills. If you are an actual /pol/ack who's drunk the kool-aid, and likes this shit, I hope you kys.
>>
>>1284004
Retarded T_D faggots responding to shitty bait threads like this. Bring back /mlpol/ already, fuck you retards.
>>
/pol/ is shit, filled with bots, shills and a stormtards.

/mlpol/ is better because it's more like old-/pol/ where it's mostly satire.
>>
File: 1486446183866.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486446183866.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>1284037
I miss /mlpol/ already
>>
>>1284043

This is why we loved /mlpol/.
Both Boards benefits each other.
Keep the reddit fags out.
>>
I'm watching this and it looks like Deathscythe Hell is exactly the same as it was in Next Plus. Is this some kind of Monster Hunter recycling or am I missing something ?
>>
>>1283038
Let's just hope it stays that way. Don't fucking talk about /mlpol/.
>>
>>1284046
I fought in the battle of mlpol not only here but on (((youtube))) https://youtu.be/Gy6SH61RVIs
>>
The character is momiji inubashiri from touhou
>>
tfw McLaren cant make a good looking car to save their life
>>
Meanwhile on bizarro /mlpol/...
>>
:D
>>
>>1284052
mlpol is best pol
>>
Nor/mlpol/acks?
>>
/mlpol/ - Muslim Pol when ???
>>
What if Buzzfeed or some other (((news))) source finds out about /mlpol/? I can just imagine the shitstorm that might occur.
>>
/mlpol/ might be the board for you
>>
>he doesn't know about hidden boards
/mlpol/ still exists.
>>
>>1284058
make /mlpol/ great again
>>
File: 1489156048549.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489156048549.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
[spoiler]wondren if winsen is a regular on >>>/mlpol/ now....[/spoiler]
>>
File: <3<3<3.jpg (21KB, 622x350px)
<3<3<3.jpg
21KB, 622x350px
>>
Bullshit.

There are already threads on /qa/ asking for /mlpol/ to come back.

Also lots of those disgusting ponyfuckers decided to stay and now they're polluting the board like a fucking huge leaking cyst full of horse nut on the back of /pol/.
>>
>>1284057
I am in need of some convincing, /mpol/

A little background, I got into lefty politics when I was a teenagger, and as most do, I became an Anarkiddie, touting personal rights and equality and blah blah blah. Eventually, as the years passed, I became more of a Tankie after reading the works of Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky. And even more recently, I have started reading some Fascist and Right-Wing works (Mein Kampf,The Doctrine of Fascism, etc.), despite my initial hatred of the right wing because "muh freedom" in my lower-left years. I have started to see many of their points, such as the importance of culture, need for a strong leader, etc, yet I still support Communism in an economic sense, I see no problem with homo/whateversexuality and I don't believe that "race-realism" holds up scientifically.

So tell me /mlpol/, why should I support the Right-Wing over the Left with my beliefs, and who can I still economically support Communism while agreeing with many Fascist and/or Right-Wing ideas?
>>
>>1284053

Hey, now that I think about it, since we're /mlpol/ now, shouldn't we have a version with white milk?
>>
File: 1491177187090.jpg (22KB, 313x293px)
1491177187090.jpg
22KB, 313x293px
>>
File: 1486056070072.jpg (23KB, 505x505px)
1486056070072.jpg
23KB, 505x505px
>>
>What is the oldest /m/-related work you've watched and enjoyed?

0079, gonna get around to watching older shows eventually though.

>Do you believe there's a cutoff point where something's age simply disqualifies it from being good any longer?

No.

>I'll include toku in this question as well.

Does kaiju stuff count?
I liked Gojira, just started watching Toho kaiju movies in production order, I'm enjoying them.
>>
So is /mlpol/ a REAL master of mysteries?

LET FIND OUT
>>
MLP has stalin mods and is a blue board. We need /mlpol/ back
>>
Hammock time.

Direct all hammock related questions here.

Post your set up.

Ask questions.

This isnt the place to say you think tents are better than hammocks. They both have their place, and everyone can use what they like. Remember, this is a happy hammock thread.
>>
File: 1487408308836.png (2KB, 368x79px) Image search: [Google]
1487408308836.png
2KB, 368x79px
How accurate is this representation?

> /pol/ as Germany
Large, influential, powerful, and formerly exclusively hard right. Lost it's former glory under a wave of shills and leftists.

> /pol/ colony boards
Self explanatory, really - each general surrounds a nation, all of which have seen decline in recent years

> /mlp/ as Belarus

1. It's where MLP porn has a higher than average search rate than anywhere in the world, per capita

2. Small, and relatively powerless compared to /pol/, but unique and interesting regardless.

> Somalia as /mlpol/

Chaos. Impenetrable to outsiders.

Beautiful to behold.

Should I make any changes? Should Israel, or maybe the original 13 colonies, be /mlpol/?
>>
gtfo normie
>>
ITT: We draw and write about things /pol/-related.
Drawfags and writefags welcome.

Remember to ignore:
>Malaysia "Cockbite" Mike
>/lgbt/

Board-tan gallery:
http://shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Do you wanna drawfag too?:
https://mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

The rundown:
April Fools was a whole lot of fun for the drawfags and others involved.
Uncertain of /mlpol/'s future as an actual board, /mlpol/-tan will remain a toddler in canon for now.
>>
File: 1488641911574.jpg (6KB, 198x131px) Image search: [Google]
1488641911574.jpg
6KB, 198x131px
Remember that /pol/ is overloaded by shills /mlpol/ is not
>>
Theres no /pol/ or /mlpol/
>>
>>1284080

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism

According to wikipedia, that never happened.

I asked on /r/ the other day for some opposite sex identical twins (which DO exist). The thread never got a response. Maybe /mlpol/ can help?
>>
Sage doesn't do anything, this is exactly why we want /mlpol/.I was actually having real political discussions with people i'd never thought i'd like.
>>
4plebs has been archiving, anon.
>https://archive.4plebs.org/mlpol/
>>
File: 1491097115839.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1491097115839.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
Why don't you just give us back /mlpol/?
>>
>>1283038

/mlpol/ was amazing, what are you talking about?
>>
>>1284089
What happened to /mlpol/?
>>
>>1284097

JUST GET IN HERE!
>>
Just made this video with my sony alpha a5000. pretty new to making videos but i think it went really well.

check it out pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hz4Hg2PSW4
>>
RiP /mlpol/
>>
discussing 4chan politics on the 4chan political board, i like it

/mlpol/ formed a strong friendship over the course of a day considering the initial confrontation between the two boards

/fitlit/ also came together rather than bickering about brain vs brawn and had some in depth discussion about the benefits that each board provided

I cant really speak for the other combination boards since I was too busy indulging myself in /mlpol/ and /fitlit/

If these boards do become permanent, I personally would like them to be hidden from the main page.
>>
/mlpol/ is fucking SHEEP.
>>
>>1284084

see

>Mlpol had a /natsoc/ gen
think about what you just said for a second. All ponyfags will be promptly shot in the head when the 4th Reich rises, i doubt Hitler would find anything remotely acceptable about a *cough* mlp natsoc thread. Nor would any non-larping national socialist. Bring on the hate you faggots
>>
>>1284103

i like the style with the /mlpol/ banner at the bottom,

Text is too small
same with >>185413

text too small

use a better font for both of these, so that the text is at least slightly readable from a distance. Also the second one looks better in terms of balance, but the first one has better placement of the swastika

these look nice

the bottom right text looks unfitting, the font looks different and its a different size. make all the font similar to the top font that says /mlpol/ but dont use the bold version of that font. Also the swastika poni should be direct in the middle as just an overlay.

See how that looks maybe ive just given a bunch of really bad advice.
also does anyone have a non-photoshop file that is editable?
>>
Watch this thread sink below """happenings""", BTFO threads, unironical AMAs, bogposting and... well, that's it. That's what /pol/ is all about.

Too bad /mlpol/ was shut down. Take care, they might nuke this thread now that I mentioned that board.

/pol/ is dead. They won. But the fire will be rekindled.
>>
>>1284099

Have you ever dated a girl that was into fisting?
>>
2:30

For some reason, they all left during /mlpol/, but they were back within MINUTES when the old board came back online
>>
Even I am going to start shill threads if this is the defcon of >>>/mlpol/ .

H O T
O O
T T
>>
>>1284117

>comes to a board known most for abhoring all degeneracy (including faggotry, leftists, anime and ponies) in the name of national socialism and the superior aryan race
>posts anime and ponies
What did you expect to get?
Acceptance?
On /pol/?
>reddit shtick
I do agree that reddit is cancer, however so is ponies.
For god's sake the ideology of mlp is literally just friendship, sunshine and hippie shit.
You come here telling /pol/ that this fucking leftist propaganda faggotry is close to its ideology?
Are you actually mentally disabled?

True /pol/ is national socialist and it always will be.
Commies, leftists and hippies; stay out or get gassed.

>says the fat US tard, while stroking Mr. Goldberg's cock and eating a hamburger

You disgusting degenerate.
You come here from ponytardlandia and dare to compare /mlpol/ to a crusader, a great knight of the lord?

I got a little passage for you.

Leviticus 20:15 KJV
"And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast."

God hates horsefuckers.
>>
You see mods, you see?

Absence of these kinds of shitposters and ledditors are the reason /mlpol/ was so great. But everything pure and innocent must die, right?
>>
File: 1482320242105.jpg (8KB, 114x170px) Image search: [Google]
1482320242105.jpg
8KB, 114x170px
>>1283038
We really have to consolidate all the Discord servers. This is already the third server (MLPOL, My Little Politics, /mlpol/) with a decent number of people in it.
>>
This. I plan on abandoning /pol/ entirely and maining /mlpol/ and /mlp/. Even if they take this board down, I'm not going back. I'll just funpost on /mlp/ while fondly remembering this place
>>
File: 1485547714282.jpg (13KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
1485547714282.jpg
13KB, 535x535px
>>
File: 1492820725355.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1492820725355.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>1284100

>implying the blacksun isnt reminiscent of the swastica.
And since when did we care what normies think of being turned away, isnt the whole point of /mlpol/s alliance to drive them out?

too slow anon, i already fixed it. >>178067
>>
>>1284115
>keeps a priceless artifact for herself which cost taxpayers billions of dollars to obtain.

Damn right that bitch better give it up.

She has no case.
>>
>>1284129

That's good. It's nice to be here for something new being made. Also, older /mlpol/-tan.
>>
>>1284132
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Board-tans/mlpol
posting new board-tan's DEEPEST LORE
>>
https://endchan.xyz/mlpol/catalog.html
mlpol refugee site - let's take it to hiroshimoot
>>
get in here boys
>>
>>1284122

Don't listen to that anon, they're sisters. It's been said countless times by Shiyeon, plus their physical similarities are pretty much uncanny. There's been no contract. All we know is that Shiyeon "drugged" Eunha to like her with an elixir Gretel gave her (Gretel is her relative).
>>
Almost done with finals and I plan on hitting the gym this summer, not to be /fit/ but to look better in clothes. Pref I want to make my arms a lil thicker because right now t-shirts just look weird on me.
>>
From "Project Pasiphae"
>>
Where did all these normalfags and tumblristas come from? Is this the result of that mlpol crossover thing? Normies get out reee.

lol

>triple sixes three times this thread
MOLECH IS HERE BOYS
>>
Forget about the Wiccan version of Cernunnos. His nature may be altogether different than you think.

http://www.ceisiwrserith.com/therest/Cernunnos/cernunnospaper.htm
>>
I do the same and I have a desk job. I had /mlpol/ open while meeting with a tax client.
>>
>No board linked me here, just heard from general internet lore on april 1st about /mlpol/. I browsed both /pol and /mlp in equally small amounts.
Okay that clears things up. I do like this place. It's been nothing but magical and hope it stays that way for an everlasting time.

This pic I got even gave me the feelz man. This timeline is mad but I'm loving it.
>>
Oh look, a thread for my absolutely precious son.
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Board-tans/mlpol
made it.
>>
File: 1490002506738.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490002506738.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>1283038

>/mlpol/ has been confirmed by a mod to stay on as an unlisted board.
sauce?
>>
>green
>on /mlpol/
I think this is the first.
>>
This, holy shit

We need to get the flag thread guys on making an /mlpol/ variant of the Austria Hungary flag ASAP
>>
>>1283038

Is /mlpol/ the new /trash/? Is it official that we can post porn here? (I'm pretty sure /pol/ doesn't get to post porn)
>>
>>1284180

>Pony shit stay on pony board even though it is pony shit merger
this is /pol/ not /mlpol/
read the rules newfag
>>
>My friend refuses to leave /mlp/
>I refuse to leave /pol/
>Chink moot brought us a prank
>Little did he know this would further alter the timeline

Send feedback to suggest /mlpol/ stay a permanent board but remain unlisted.
http://www.4chan.org/feedback

Nice quads, bro.
>>
this is our board
>>
>>1284166
>MFW /mlpol/ revives the brony fandom back to its 2011 glory days just by making shitposts and OC
I unironically want this to happen.
>>
>>1284186
Kek favors /mlpol/ over /pol/.
>>
that's it, I'm a God missile now

Next time, please try to present an argument or something in the OP instead of an inane 'tell me what to think /lit/!'
>>
>>1284185

Oh you /pol/ack are not gonna go quietly into the night. You're not gonna take it laying down.
Fight for the existence of /mlpol/?
I'm in.
>>
File: 1493255447336.jpg (8KB, 159x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493255447336.jpg
8KB, 159x318px
>sharp teeth
Delicious.
>>
>>1284177

The fuck are you talking about, the Reddit shit was here before /mlpol/. You fucking r/The_Donald faggots are cancer. Don't pretend that there weren't problems with /pol/ before /mlpol/. Fucking bots broke because they couldn't get to /pol/ on April 1.
>>
>caring about /mlpol/
This is how I know you're a faggot.
>>
It has more to do with how far /pol/ has fallen than anything else. /mlpol/ is basically 2008-2009 era /b/.

Fuck I feel old. I remember when /b/ was the reason to go on 4chan.
>>
Yeah I'm with him. The best generals will still be on /pol/, if you want to make a Syria thread here you can, but when interest wanes let it die. We're trying to make it like an old Chan here, no permanent threads pls. It works. Remember how good /mlpol/ is. Dont break it!
>>
THIS

>>
>Asshurt threads are deleting any threads about bringing /mlpol/ back but leaving up whine threads
>>
/mlpol/ was a good experience
>>
You know where you belong desu
>>
We're coming up with something. I definitely want
Fightclub 1 and 2 on this first and foremost. Don't spread this secret club around like a retard.

1. You do not talk about /mlpol/
2. You do not talk about /mlpol/
3. Ponies allowed, no exceptions.
4. No shills.
5. No Race-mixing
6. No Cuckoldry. [spoiler]Or Cucks[/spoiler]
7. No "BTFO"
8. Check The Catalog First.
>>
>>1284204

I disagree; if nobody talks about /mlpol/, the odds of phone/blog/bog/brapposters leaking into the board are next to nothing. It can't hurt to keep the rule in, but it seems to reiterate what rules 1 and 2 already specify - "don't bring normies here".

Looking good, I have no further recommendation.
>>
File: 1477287890324.png (784B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1477287890324.png
784B, 80x80px
>>1284205

I'm /mlp/ what /pol/ star do you mean? Those two stars in the flag are supposed to represent /mlpol/ duality (two boards merged).
>>
>>1284187
get the fuck outta my board I'm browsing mlpol!
>>
what's that diagonal structure with triangles supposed to be?
>>
Do you really think that bots would be programmed to go on /mlpol/ which was only officially around for one day? Do you really think that shills care about /mlpol/ more than they care about /pol/? I doubt we'll be overrun unless someone decides to spread word of our existence.
>>
>>1284207

we are being genocided, first doublepol gets hacked and then we claim independence via /mlpol/ and then they stick us back in with the shills
>>
>>1284200

where the /mlpol/ is positioned doesn't seem right to me
I think just the central bit on black would be better, with out mlp or pol logos or the word
>>
You can accesses snapshot via boards. 4chan. org/mlpol.

Samson option, yeah.
>>
File: 1477884294071.png (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1477884294071.png
5KB, 259x194px
>>1284213
Bring back our /mlpol/ guys. It wasnt so bad. Actualy, it was good xD
>>
How the fuck exactly was /mlpol/ cancer-free?

I left for the day when I saw the April Fools gag. I need a basic gestalt on /mlpol/
>>
thats so cute. i just want a gf that will talk to me about them
>>
So does anyone actually have a legit argument against /mlpol/ other than FUCKING PONIES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because that's really all I've seen so far against the millions of reasons why it would actually be a good thing.
>>
Your mom would probably be confused at first, but having young ones running around calling her grandma would make her worry just a little less.
>>
>>1284209

>Kek had even shown signs of approval on /mlpol/
I feel sad now.
>>
nope, only went to /pol/ once when it came out, and a couple days ago when it was /mlpol/ to see the merge
>>
>>1284211
I'm going to say something that will probably upset a good deal of people, but I feel like it should be addressed. I don't think the Swastika is the symbol we should use. If /mlpol/ is truly a natsoc board, shouldn't we stay away from something that would alert everyone to our intentions and our world view? /pol/ is a mixed bag, lots of different ideologies on there so it can be played off as a joke. But I don't think that'd work here.

I haven't slept since the convergence and I've been lurking and posting off and on the entire time. This is a /Natsoc/ board, in and out. Branding ourselves with the most hated symbol in the history of the world would only make us a target for the shills, shareblue, and even (((Hasbro))). Remember, this board could get shut down at any time... We shouldn't give them a reason to. We have to be smart about this.

The Black Sun is the way we should go. Luna on top, Celestial as the Black Sun beneath her is the way to go.
>>
https://www.instagram. com/kostasg95/
>>
>>1284210
I can't go back here.
The shills and redditors are too obvious.
It's too full of normalfags and autists.
Too many larpers and blind retards.

I got a taste that reminded me of /new/, that reminded me of when /pol/ was young. And now it's gone again.

We even created rules that would prevent us from ever degrading into the shitty sorry state that /pol/ has become, that would see to it that /mlpol/ learned from the lessons of /pol/, /mlp/, /a/, and so many other boards on how to avoid major fuck ups and keep the board pure.
But gook moot still took it away. He wouldn't even let it live unlisted.

I can't go back here. I can't be on /pol/ anymore, not while /r/the_donald still makes up over half the users here.
All I can hope is that /mlpol/ magically resurfaces unannounced.
>>
>tfw u realize the world has gotten so fucked up that normies are worse than ponies now

When did it happen for you, /mlpol/ ? Mine was when my probation officer asked what gender I identify as and got upset as i laughed in her face.
>>
>>1284214

Alright. This is officially the worst post I've seen on /mlpol/. It had to happen eventually.
>>
>>1284203

/mlpol/ is up but locked. the mods and admins are arguing right now about it.
>>
File: 1493065773212.jpg (6KB, 136x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493065773212.jpg
6KB, 136x200px
>he pretends like he knows what reddit-tier even is when I post OC from /mlpol/
how I know you're reddit
>>
>>1284229

not as fun as >>>/mlpol/
>>
Yah for a long time I didn't want to admit it, or I thought that maybe the redditfags could change, but /mlpol/ redpilled me on that. This place has it bad. Like real bad. I don't know if we can ever drive reddit away again.
>>
File: 1476755688571.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476755688571.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>1284222

While I like /mlpol/, it's very slow. it's taking some getting used to.

[spoiler]That, and the amount of pony ass I have seen in the last two days. Those plots are THICC[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1482563415224.jpg (4KB, 149x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482563415224.jpg
4KB, 149x250px
>>1284232
Didn't get a chance to post this thread earlier. Did anyone feel a shift again before /mlpol/ happened? Not blaming /mlpol/ for anything since that was one of the most enjoyable shill-free experiences I've seen in a long time, but it distracted me from the feeling.

Anyone else feeling this? Am I being retarded? What changed?
>>
>>1284239

oh sorry I didn't realize you were using a Vita, everything I said about it being easy applies only to the PS4, also GB3 like most games on the Vita that also have console version, well the console version is superior in pretty much every way

also every expansion adds both new story chapters and at least a couple new suits and parts
>>
>>1284220
Pic related: perfection

It's tough though. She really goes against the /pol/ grain. I doubt she has any sort of political views.
She inspires me to be a better person, but that also leaves me open to becoming naive and too trusting.
Shit, what do I do, /mlpol/?
>>
The RX-78 used an alloy called Luna Titanium. Though, the after the OYW it was renamed Gundarium, in honor of the RX-78's exploits.

IIRC, the "dam" is comes from "弾 " (dan). Which means bullet or ammunition
>>
So complain about /mlpol/'s deletion to the mods daily via IRC and feedback.
There's no saving /pol/. It would be like trying to turn post 21st century US into a white ethno state. It's too far gone.
>>
>>1284242

Hopefully we get our /mlpol/ back...
I don't even like ponys, thats how bad /pol/ has gotten
>>
reddit detected

I wish /mlpol/ stayed up, it was unlisted but now you can't post

if I could press a button and replace every redditor on here with a pony humping faggot I would
>>
It's bordering on perfect. I think these are all acceptable terms. Glory to /mlpol/!!!
>>
>>1284227
>/pol/ before /mlpol/
Civil discussion about actual politics and lots of retarded shills
/pol/ after /mlpol/

>tons of retarded redditfags (and the very same shills) that came here along with a tidal wave of cancer, autism and degeneracy that are now falseflagging as /pol/ oldfags and wanting their futa horse porn back calling everybody who disagrees with their disgusting views a redditfag.

This is literally just a few steps away from lgbt faggotry and social justice.

However, as long as there are true redpilled übermensch /pol/iticians in this board, i trust that this board will not degenerate that far
>>
damn is this thread popular, someone should remake it if you know what I am saying. ;^)
>>
>>1284228
>All I can hope is that /mlpol/ magically resurfaces unannounced.
mlpol.net is where most of the anons from the merged board went, I get the impression that people from /pol/ and /mlp/ are choosing it over their homeboards at this point.
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362KB, 523x592px)
l6pkTGc.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>1283038
>God tier
>communism
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.