[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After half a year of ironically watching Love Live! School Idol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cry.png (561KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
561KB, 1280x720px
After half a year of ironically watching Love Live! School Idol Project I'm finally down to the last two episodes and the movie. And you know what, /qa/? I can't bring myself to watch another episode. Not because I hate the series or anything. Hell, I'm not even ironically watching the series anymore. I genuinely like it now. I can't watch it anymore because I don't want it to end. I love the μ's and all of the members. I don't want to see them sad. I don't want to see them suffer. I never want them to break up. If I never finish the series, they never have to disband. I can't bring myself to see the end of μ's, especially after episode 11. I don't even want to see their last preformance for Love Live!. If I never end it, they're stuck in an idol limbo with me, and the μ's can exist forever. I hope you all understand.
>>
>>1191855
Theres a season two of sunshine soon
>>
I still haven't finished K-on
for the same reason, but I loved μ's too much to stop watching.
>>
>>>/vg/172539071
>>
>>1191855
> ironically watching

How does one do this?
>>
Welcome to idol hell.
>>
>>1191855
just move on aqours is better anyway
>>
>>1191910
You watch the series thinking how anyone that loves it must be a fat smelly otaku weeb and how pathetic is it to fall in love with a fictional moeblob. Their waifus are Nozomi or Maki and they only call them "waifus" ironically because they want to feel like they're alpha so they only masturbate to doujins about them.

It takes a while but the facade stops.
>>
Should I start watching idol anime?
>>
File: 1488223019317.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488223019317.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
I watched 12 EPs of this and it sucked. I wanted to know if idolfags were actual fags. Stereotypes man, they gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>1191995
IM@S
>>
>>1192042
kys
>>
>>1192064
Only /jp/edditors watch idolm@shit
>>
>>1191995
Watch a few episodes and see if you like it you dingus
>>
>>1191855
you are a piece of shit for watching anything ironically, kys.
>>
>>1191928
Okay, but that doesn't explain why you'd start watching it yourself in the first place
>>
I feel the same way about the 24 episode series I haven't finished since 2014.
>>
>>1191855
>Hell, I'm not even ironically watching the series anymore. I genuinely like it now.
That's a slippery slope, anon. The same thing happened with me and MLP
>>
>liking things ironically

ever thought about kys

tokorode, Love Live is great, and so is Idolmaster. Advice to all haters: suck a cock.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.