[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split the /Biz/ board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 429157.jpg (42KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
429157.jpg
42KB, 460x452px
Lately /biz/ has been overrun with /crypto/ threads, and much of the older users find it tiresome. In that I am a newfag to /biz/, I want to be respectful to the oldfags and allow them to talk about their stocks/jobs/old biz stuff without shitting up their board. However, I also want to meme about the daily shitcoin pump and dump. To that end, I propose that a /crypto/ or /speculation/ board be made so as to improve the quality of the /biz/ board. Conversely, more mods or janitors may be in order so as to improve quality.

Discuss.
>>
>/biz/ oldfags
How long has that board been around? 2 years?
>>
Strongly support a split. All the crypto pump threads violate the self-interest promotion rules and they're just spammy. I don't know if they're tricking anyone and making money there or just annoying the nocoiners.

See some support here: /biz/thread/1894925

>>1176904
I'm 27 now, I used to come to 4chan in my teens. I came back recently for the /biz/ board but it's gotten fucking awful.
>>
/biz/ was created in 2014 due to the many crypto-currency generals on /g/.
>>
>>1176932
But, back then, people weren't spamming threads to shill shitcoins. Most of the threads actually had anons in there who were onboarding nocoiners and being good members of the community. /biz/ is just shitposting about whatever coin some pump group wants to pump.

>but /biz/ has other business related topics too
Yes, but they're currently being drowned out by the pumpcoin shills.
>>
>>1177030
It's almost as if a 4chan business board is naturally going to attract bottom feeding scum.
>>
>>1177044
Someone's gotta keep this economy running.
>>
>>1177030
>but /biz/ has other business related topics too
who quote?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.