[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUDEAU GET THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: when the deficit is just right.jpg (89KB, 1086x764px) Image search: [Google]
when the deficit is just right.jpg
89KB, 1086x764px
ITT: we harness the power of KEK and give our glorious liberal leader the power he needs to make Canada great again after 9 years of conservative darkness under Herr Harper.
>>
>>99991773
poo in loos will fill up the entire planet with shit, thus exterminating the human race in its entirety
>>
>>99991773
Fuck Drumpf
>>
U >>99999999
>>
>>99991773
Looking forward to your first Canadian winter, Pajeet?
>>
>>99991773

He will be assassinated by transexuals, my numbers speaketh so.
>>
>>99991773
Trudeau for U.N. President for life
>>
Tay plz come back I miss you!
>>
Cis scum must be castrated
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 200x252px
>>99992200
>>
Kek is a lie. Discard (You)r false idol and serpent tongue prophet known as "the God Emperor."

Time to turn the tide.
>>
>>99992592
Trump is kek
>>
FUCK TRUMP AAAAAAANNNNDDDD FUUUCCCCKKKKKK WHITTTTEEEEEEEE "PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEE"
>>
>>99992592

You are a transexual.

My numbers speaketh so.
>>
>>99991773
Trudeau will die soon
>>
>>99992200

the fallout would be RIDICULOUS, praise kek
>>
>>99991773
Canadians must be purged
>>
>>99991773
Cuck
>>
>>99991773
The Day of the Rope will target leafs specifically.
>>
>>99993148

They will be Muslim transexuals who were given citizenship to fight forest fires.
>>
File: 1421859713987.jpg (37KB, 764x423px) Image search: [Google]
1421859713987.jpg
37KB, 764x423px
Kek is a lie. Discard (You)r false idol and serpent tongue prophet known as "the God Emperor."

Time to turn the tide.
>>
If a leaf gets either get I will kill myself
>>
Understand your masculine side,
Protect your female side.
Be the world's valley.
>>
evenin lads
>>
>>99991773
HARPER WILL START HIS OWN PARTY
HARPER WILL GET ALL SEATS IN PARLIAMENT
>>
File: savior of canada.jpg (378KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
savior of canada.jpg
378KB, 1200x855px
>tfw conservatives are pariahs in society

feels good man
>>
>>99994057
Do it now
>>
>>99991773

Fuck off leaf!
>>
Honestly every time i hear the name justin i think fuck leafs and sometimes say it
>>
CANADA YES
>>
Does Kek appreciate flowers or does Canada want to do this alone?
>>
BASED FRANKIE
>>
File: WHATTHEKEK.png (386KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEKEK.png
386KB, 900x900px
>>99995000
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>99991773
>TRUDEAU GET THREAD

>TRUDEAU

Not actually his son.
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (18KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
18KB, 220x220px
In this and the following post I would like to respond directly to Kek's small-minded zingers. However, considering his inability to cope with the truth I feel that doing so would be a great disservice to Kek at this time. So, instead, I'll devote the rest of this letter to explaining as politely as possible how he is the hidden hand behind all modern cataclysms. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. Were you to ask me, I'd say that you don't have to say anything specifically about him for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. I guess that my take on this is that I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Kek that he once tried to convince a bunch of us that his disaffected, quisquilious psychobabble is based upon a firm and vivid grasp of the concrete truths of life itself. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed, and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that it has been said that some asinine zobs are hopelessly self-indulgent. I believe that to be true. I also believe that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then he is clearly going to be the first to go.
>>
>>99991773
DAY OF THE RAKE
>>
>>99991773
Trudeau will be the first arrest in pizza gate...kek wills it.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (32KB, 516x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
32KB, 516x600px
>>99996406
No one can deny that I am undoubtedly weary of listening to Kek descant on the glories of tammanyism, yet if Kek had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages “before technocracy” he wouldn't be so keen to replace discourse and open dialogue with careless cock-and-bull stories and blatant ugliness. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that in some sense, his twisted dream of setting the wolf to mind the sheep has triumphed. Of course, this would better be called a nightmare, not a dream. In point of contrast, I'm one of those people who dreams about getting people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of Kek's savage ipse dixits. That's why I write that if you don't think that Kek's rhetorical performances could profitably be deconstructed in a Dishonest Use of Language class, then you've missed the whole point of these posts. Let me end this post with a call to action. Please join those of us who are ensuring that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction, and through your support we will deal with the relevant facts. Together we will open minds instead of closing them. Together we will drain the swamp of influence-peddling and the system of pay-to-play.
>>
>>99996923
His sons will be victims of pizza gate but survive.
>>
>>99997167
you are fucking schizophrenic that did not make any sense at all
>>
File: trudeau2.jpg (27KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau2.jpg
27KB, 620x465px
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.