[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw "friends" in my country act smug as fuck and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 35

File: 1418352590075.jpg (74KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1418352590075.jpg
74KB, 454x453px
>tfw "friends" in my country act smug as fuck and are in disbelief about trump having been elected and can't stop talking shit about them

i for one congratulate america

also how much salt is there in your country guys?
>>
>>97651083
The amount of salt is unlike what we have ever seen in this country. good to know the salt levels are high in Deutschland.
>>
Enough salt to start some damn protest in major cities. Fucking niggers and soros man....
>>
>>97651083
Less than expected because people actually understand why it happened

-> politicians enriching themselves and cronyism and being completely out of touch with the people as is the media
>>
File: end_of_simian.jpg (200KB, 666x379px) Image search: [Google]
end_of_simian.jpg
200KB, 666x379px
>>97651083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER, OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOU LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
>>
>>97651083
Also thanks, i cant wait to start helping you guys fix your country
>>
>>97651343
don't get me started on the facebook posts

at least i haven't seen any "IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY OR VOTED THIRD PARTY UNFRIEND ME RIGHT NOW" dogshit

it is just the damn smugness getting to me, because i know these idiots got their "opinions" from our fucking leftsided as fuck media and haven't watched a single nominees speech
>>
>>97651524
k
>>
>>97651524
are you mad at me m8? i can't quite tell
>>
>>97651748
Oh there is plenty of that on my Facebook feed, very amusing. I get to act smug while all my friends have a melt down.
>>
I've seen nothing but people demonizing anyone who even defends Trump in any capacity.

One of my mates, she defended him and everyone is dragging her through shit. One guy I know is like "Anyone who supports all that stuff doesn't deserve my respect and deserve to be treated like shit. That's all I'm saying"

I was like "Really? Having a different politcal belief is now grounds to be an absolute cunt to people because you think you stand on some moral high ground? Get fucked
>>
Same here. Worst thing is that the retarded people that i know have no idea about politics whatsoever are being so damn condescending towards americans saying "hurr american people are too stupid to vote". It makes me angry
>>
>>97654390
gets me everytime
>>
File: Vojvoda.jpg (781KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vojvoda.jpg
781KB, 1600x900px
>>97651083
Everyone is really happy that he won, a lot of people are excited about how he wants to have peace with Russia.
>>
>>97651083
People in here are mad as fuck, a lot of them are lazy NEET assholes who live on the money their wetback relatives send them from there and are complaining that they will not be getting any more money and gifts lol
>>
The virtue signalling is incredible. Never seen anything like it.
>>
By boss is Spanish so I am super stealthy about it. Especially because most of my colleagues are women. Yesterday during a meeting one of the bitches used a picture of Trump with a silly face as the first slide in her ppt. They do nothing but talking Shit about him.
>>
>>97654763
Warms my burger clogged heart
>>
Kek, one of my friends voted Johnson, and now all of her libshit friends are turning on her, eating her fucking alive and calling her a worthless piece of shit.

I don't have a fucking clue why, we live in Texas. Every single third-party voter could go Clinton, and we'd still be red.
>>
>>97651083
The butthurt is immense. Some chick said that in any country in Europe a celebrity would never be allowed to run for president. So much for their democratic principle they keep spouting about in regard to the popular vote. They're on total meltdown.
>>
The salt markets have plummeted. The roads will be clear of ice for the next ten thousand years.
>>
Kek, one of my friends voted Johnson, and now all of her libshit friends are turning on her, eating her fucking alive and calling her a worthless piece of shit.

I don't have a fucking clue why, we live in Texas. Every single third-party voter could go Clinton, and we'd still be red.
>>
>>97651083
The butthurt is immense. Some chick said that in any country in Europe a celebrity with no political background would never be elected president. So much for their democratic principle they keep spouting about in regard to the popular vote. They're on total meltdown.
>>
>trump having been elected
>Russian government
https://youtu.be/mnO4QLXjFvs?t=15
>>
>that one friend who called you a racist and a climate change denier when you said you were excited to vote for trump
>>
>>97651083
Most people here glad Clinton lost.
>>
>>97655228

>assuming libshits have enough common sense to realize this
>>
I think the roads of Europe and north America will be snow free all winter long thanks to all this salt
>>
>>97651083
Some butthurt but nothing special. We had 20 years of Berlusconi. We know how it is having a celebrity as a president.
>>
>>97651748
>it is just the damn smugness getting to me, because i know these idiots got their "opinions" from our fucking leftsided as fuck media and haven't watched a single nominees speech

Same.

These people know fuck all about the presidential race in the US. They got all their information from the Heute-Show and Facebook. Whenever I ask them to cite anything from Trump that made them believe he will holocaust all gays and minorities the only thing they can mention is "p-pussy grabs back".
Literally a generation raised to hate white people simply for being white, even if they have done nothing wrong to them. Which is also exactly why Trump won.
I really wish we'd go back from valuing intellect over all to valuing strength over all.
At least with strength they only need to get their shit kicked in once to realize that they are not actually as amazing as they thought they were.
>>
>>97651343
>The amount of salt is unlike what we have ever seen in this country.
And yet it feels so so good
>>
>>97651083
There are a lot of people who are very afraid. They believe that Trump wants to hurt Americans. They are afraid that he will burn the country to the ground just to make a modest profit off the ashes. Tough times.
>>
Pretty high salt levels here in Bongland, fb bullshit moralising levels are off the charts, doing my best to piss off / educate as many ppl as possible. Also the leader of the British green party has released the most unbelievable video statement on Trump's win
>>
>>97651083
Nothing but salt. I have never seen people in a state of cavity crippled like this before. One avid bernie supporter I know has congratulated me on being right in the end, which I can respect. The rest just feels incredibly good to witness.
>>
liking every tearful facebook post (over 100 at least) - 1 like == 1 tear lick
>>
>mfw Trump election actually redpilled loads of my leftists friends
Their world collapsed, but they realized media are untrustworthy. Also they hated Clinton as much as Trump but admitted at least Trump election is better for France, or the world in general.
>>
People are extremely jelly of me betting on Trump

They even think I'm a psychic as I predicted this, bexit and the Ukraine referendum.

The truth is, I just use common sense.
>>
A few chicks on my jewbook feed went apeshit over it, declared end of the world due to racism.

The biggest TV station literally cried, kept saying

>oh no.... what about the gays?
>oh no.... what about the oppressed women?
>oh no.... what about the muslims?

The biggest radio station just WARNED about the next years german election.

>we must be careful, germany may vote for the NAZI SUPER XENOPHOBIC RACISTS next year. We must be VERY vareful.
>very, very careful.
>we cannot repeat what just happened in USA, its terrible!!!

Meanwhile the general Polish population popped champagne corks and is celebrating Trumps win.
>>
>>97651083
Hey Germanbro, do you also just sit there and go "heh yeah that guys a clown hahaha :)" because you'd be fucking BTFO and never get a job or anything if you came out?

I don't give a shit about friendship but my course and discipline is small and news would spread fast to fuck me up

Also get your fucking shit together Hiro
>>
Everyone at my school except me, my mate and a cleaner is absolutely pissed at trump being elected. Me and my mate got shit chucked at us all day because we support trump. Fuck i hate liberals so much
>>
The salt is unreal with the women and the greenies. The fact that a business man, who's calling out the greens for the cancer they are on the market, got in, makes them feel dumbfounded. Muh climate change people are going to get fucked.
>>
A lot of Americans are also acting smug af
If you're less than 30 in this country, most the people you know are libtards
>>
Everybody is behaving like they are educated political analysts.
>>
>>97654390
>>97654495
It's exactly why Trump won. Because people were being sick and tired of being insulted for just acting in their own self-interest rather than debasing themselves for the FotM™ minority.
>>
I cant even begin to explain to you how salty things are here in America. This is a once in a century amount of salt. I am so fucking proud of my country
>>
>>97655606
>The truth is, I just use common sense.
The thing about common sense is that it's not common.
>>
>>97655228
It's because of the feminized way in which social media is handled. Everyone has to constantly agree with each other, you can never have a different opinion and so on.

They simply aren't used to anyone not agreeing with them anymore.

Also gook fix the fucking servers
>>
File: 1478727738881.jpg (223KB, 800x800px)
1478727738881.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
>Ex co-worker in tech shares a gif of him shaking his head
>Indo girl shares American Idiot by Green Day and I share a video of Trump dancing to Liberal tears
>Friend shares a story about how there will be war in a year time when the economy collapses and America becomes too fascist
>American friend posts how he wants to kill Trump supporters
>German friend shares a picture of himself crying saying America is officially the new Russia and goes against everything we have build in Europe over the years
>Friend shares a link about how Mike Pence is going to shock therapy gays to death
>I share a picture of myself squatting with a Trump hat and everyone posts "Fuck you"

What an amazing day
>>
>>97651083
>OMAGAD HOW IS LE TRUMP PRÉSIDON

^^^^everyone here
>>
Listening to them as i write
>>
File: 1431033744817.jpg (61KB, 462x604px)
1431033744817.jpg
61KB, 462x604px
If US has the biggest salt mines right now, we have loads of sugar from vatniks and some low-quality salt from local liberals.
>>
>>97655606
>The truth is, I just use common sense.
It's pretty fucking funny, isn't it? All you have to do is turn off the Western media, do some research on your own and think about it for a bit and you can tell pretty accurately what will happen.

People are just too fucking lazy to put that effort into it. But despite not caring enough to do so, they still care enough to be horribly offended when their parroted opinion turns out to be wrong.

Just either shut the fuck up about these topics or use your brain rather than mindlessly repeating everything the Lügenpresse told you.
>>
>>97651083

parents, especially mother are butthurt, and I saw some stupid shit on fb.

On the other hand, in the fitness two bald beasts were happy about him. Another person I know said he would rather have a third Obama term

I am quite happy Trump won and so is my brother
>>
mt gf was literally crying, there is so much salt here
>>
>>97651083
The media is silent and people are just making memes and jokes.
This was posted on my university normiebook page by the directives.
>Official suspension of classes and administrative work Wednesday, November 9, due to the construction of the wall
>>
>>97651083
This is why I'm so glad Trump will be pulling our military out of Europe. We protect them from the Russians and they shit on us at literally every opportunity. No more subsidizing Eurofaggots who hate us.
>>
File: image.jpg (499KB, 1169x1681px)
image.jpg
499KB, 1169x1681px
There is so much salt coming from libshits that it's draining into the ocean, and is sure to cause massive damage to the assmad faggot ecosystem for generations to come
>>
>>97656074

And ofcourse the media are "dumbfounded" about how that bigot sexist racist blablabla Trump could ever win.

Was funny to see how salty our self proclaimed america-watchers were on the news.
>>
File: 1475863999033.png (47KB, 500x501px)
1475863999033.png
47KB, 500x501px
The butthurt has been especially good lately.
>>
>>97651083
The salt is real here, the facebook posts, good fucking lord... A member of my family has said the "silent majority are silent because they know their views are backwards but they believe in them regardless, even the women." Even the women guys, the left can't defend the women who voted Trump, or the latinos, blacks or muslims. Makes you wonder who they have left to hate.
>>
All the women I know well enough to talk about this voted for Trump (only like 7 or so, but still). My dem friends agree that Clinton never really excited them and she couldn't keep her head out of her ass long enough to actually deserve to win.

Literally the only people that I've seen on sperg alert have been young women under the age of 20. Even the blacks and latinos I've seen are just going about their business as usual. I live in Duval County, Florida, and we went red.
>>
>>97656129
>This is why I'm so glad Trump will be pulling our military out of Europe.

God, please.

It would really do us good when we would finally be stopped from turning our country into an economic glass cannon and instead had to perform some duties that aren't related to making money again.

It might have benefited us economically, but it sure didn't socially.
>>
>>97651083
It's a salt mine. I posted something mildly positive about Trump on kikebook and got attacked by leftists immediately. Nearly committed social suicide.
>>
>>97655966
I can't believe why people are so upset over it, they aren't even Americans themselves.

Anyway, I watched goedemorgen Nederland this morning, they were surprisingly objective about the situation, some guy explained clearly without namecalling how Trump managed to steal the election because Hillary was too arrogant.
>>
>>97653946

Same here. The fucking arrogance of these cunts who don't know shit about the US other than what they see in stupid fucking movies.
>>
>>97651083
I and others that have been rooting for Trump, memes or not, are pretty glad that he won.

Sadly, we are the minority here, and left-leaning Western media is quite popular here, so Trump has a worse image here than he actually does.

The good thing is that the Singaporean chinks and pajeets don't really care, it's the malays that do due to most of them subscribing to Islam. Fortunately, not all Singaporeans act on emotion immediately, so they'll listen to a civil debate and might even swallow the redpill. The worst people to convince are female muslims, don't bother trying with most of them.
>>
>>97651083
WE ARE CLIMBING A MOUNTAIN OF SALT

SWIMMING THE ENDLESS OCEAN OF TEARS

IT'S FUCKING GREAT
>>
bananaland is also salty
>>
>>97656463
>I can't believe why people are so upset over it, they aren't even Americans themselves.

The media told them a Clinton victory was absolutely assured so they thought they could use this topic to pretend to be smart and talk shit for everyone who obviously hasn't seen the light.

And now they look like massive tools because they went way too far with their shitting-on-everyone-who-disagrees.
>>
>>97656395
Perhaps since you guys will have to spend more money on defense you won't have enough shekels for sandnigger gibs and they'll chimp out, killing all the cucked Germans, while the strong Germans rise up, butcher the shitskins and then raise large families and spread their uncucked seed into the new generation of Deutschland.
>>
>>97655966
based kankerbro
>>
I know that feel OP.

What I hate the most is when people just assume you're just going to go along with them and be like "oh hurrr hurrr Trump, uneducated masses, US". All of those people who voted are educated and intelligent, what they really mean they aren't is the elites who actually think their fucking liberal arts degrees are worth something.

The minorities of today's society may have some grievances, but the poor are the real victims of today's society.
>>
>>97653946
>Having a different politcal belief is now grounds to be an absolute cunt to people because you think you stand on some moral high ground?
>now
This has always been the case for lefties, tolerance and respect for everyone - as long as you agree with their opinion.
>>
>>97655723
>because you'd be fucking BTFO and never get a job or anything if you came out?
That's pretty much what would happen. Which is why I'm just silenty enjoying myself.
If asked directly, I would probably agree with them. Based democracy we got here.
>>
>>97651083
So much salt
>>
>>97656711

That, and even if we dont like it, USA has a huge impact on the entire planet.

And i sure as shit dont want to go to war with Russia to defend some "moderate rebels" in Syria from getting bombed to shit.
>>
>>97656761
A bit optimistic, but it would already do us good if the military and everything it stands for would not be vilified anymore.
>>
>>97651083
Normies on kikebook think Trump is going to start WW3 and kill us all. Why are normies so goddamn stupid
>>
File: t3.png (683KB, 561x653px) Image search: [Google]
t3.png
683KB, 561x653px
>>97656463
I had to watch RTL at my grandmother's place and they were literally acting like someone had died, they were even playing sad music and pausing between sentences to add to the dramatic effect.

I kind of enjoy all the Liberal tears but on the other hand I really wish more people would post something else besides "wow" or "literally a fascist", I have seen only one person with the balls to openly express his posititivy about Trump so far.

I certainly agree with Trump that newsstations are spouting some bullshit and shouldn't get away with it.

>>97656856
Thanks Germoney, you're the best big brother us Swampniggers can have.
>>
>>97651083
Add a bit of water and you will be swimming in the dead sea
>>
>>97657114
>even if we dont like it, USA has a huge impact on the entire planet.

Definitely, but most normies aren't really aware of this.

It was just the usual thing they always do - they pick the winning side in some 'conflict' and then circlejerk with their friends about how they totally always supported that side and everyone who didn't must be a colossal fool. Makes them feel better about themselves and also gives them something to talk about, since a lot of them just lack any interesting hobby to talk about.

Just that this time the "obviously winning side" didn't win.
>>
>>97657178
That's true. How is the military viewed in Germany? I heard that a bunch of shitlibs chimped out when the military announced their plan to bring back the Iron Cross.

Also, don't you guys have compulsory military service? If so, what do you do for it? Is it just handing out waterbottles and toys to sandniggers?
>>
Very little.
The media here is pretending he is evil but they're being ass raped on social media and "word on the street".
>>
for those not in America I will try to explain to you.

the sane half of the country that voted Trump are happy, but are largely going about their buisness as usual. a bit of gloating yes but largely saying "woohoo!" and getting back to our lives.

now the other half of the country. imagine the saltiest salt that you can imagine. then crank up the saltiness 1,000,000 times. that is kind of what it's like for the retarded half of the country. but even that doesn't describe how salty they are. it truly must be seen to be believed. and honestly I can't even believe how absolutely positively ass blasted and salty the libs are. it's beyond comprehension. I never knew that people could be this mad. when they post on facebook how they are literally shaking right now, they're not lying. they're absolutely shaking and seething with impotent rage.
>>
>>97657440
>How is the military viewed in Germany?

There's hardly anyone who views it positively.

A lot of people outright hate it. Whenever the military wants to show up at some event to advertise itself (or even just have universities conduct research for them on non-offensive technology like better gas masks) they flip their shit and threaten to burn everything to the ground.

Then you have a lot of people who (rightfully) don't think much good of it because it is a fucking joke.

And then you have the rest who doesn't really care either way.

I know like maybe 3 people who agree with me that underfunding your military just because you aren't at war right now is on the same level as abolishing your firefighters because nothing is burning right now.
>>
File: success.gif (890KB, 250x208px)
success.gif
890KB, 250x208px
>>97657570
>tfw you have american "friends"
>see their butthurt over all of social media
>from halfway across the globe
I love it, thanks America.
>>
>>97651083
Same as everywhere. lots of people virtue signalling but few actually give a shit.
>>
>>97651083
Nobody really cares here other then teenage liberals who jump of any popular politics.

Heard some fags talking about how aggressive donald is while i was in a restaurant but fags complain about everything.

Haven't watched much media as i dont own a tv but there is a show called the project and they will be very distraught.

Oh and sbs2 is gonna be fucked up
>>
>>97657570
Friend of mine who studies at the East coast said that they actually had lectures cancelled and that people were completely speechless.

It's surreal. I don't remember people flipping their shit like that when Obama won.
>>
>>97657852
their worldview and their egos have been completely and utterly shattered. they were totally blindsided by thos due to their hugboxes and safe spaces. they have utterly lost contact with reality. they have no idea how to react to this in a rational manner. they are in tears and lashing out trying to blame everyone but themselves
>>
>>97651083
Substantial, one newspaper called him racist, xenophobic, liar etc on the headlines, and some guy in another department cried after shitlery lost
>>
>>97656087
tfw me and my gf celebrated, got drunk then fucked.

Get your self a real women
>>
>>97651083
Germans are fucking brainwashed dipshits. I have few very good friends from Germany and discussing politics with them is cringeworthy. It's like reading some smug leftist tabloids. You never hear other opinions or anything.
>>
>>97655489
And yet it is the left who are burning their cities and chimping out while the right is loving America and making actual plans to improve it.
>>
>>97657454
I can't stand how smug our media is.

It always acts like it's above the drama of the northern hemisphere because we are a relaxed nation. But our media itself isn't genuine in that attitude while trying to wear it as a mask. Smugness =! Laid back.

I also can't stand our "celebraties", their heads are further up their asses than any American ones
>>
>>97651083
>>97651748
>>97654390
>>97654495
Thanks cool Euros. I hope your elections go well. I know a lot of you hate America but Americans don't hate you. It's nice to be reminded that you aren't all smug assholes.

Germany is a great country btw.
>>
File: 1476087075996.png (98KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476087075996.png
98KB, 1000x1000px
>>97651524
K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>97651083
Everyone in our office fell for (((CNN)))'s lies and pretty much think WW3 or "another holocaust" will happen after Trump got elected.

In any case, I just opened a kikebook account to join our unofficial private group to shitpost and drop some redpills.
>>
My direct family is shitting themselves.
One of my FB friends said that the USA elected an Oompaloompa and that Trump should be shot.
I can't wait to leave this liberal shithole.
>>
>>97655415
>I really wish we'd go back from valuing intellect over all to valuing strength over all.
Valuing intellect is fine. The problem is people think getting a PHD in women's studies means they're smart.
>>
>>97658304
I feel you man
>>
>>97657974
sane people don't act like spoiled children and throw tantrums when they don't get what they wanted.

all this protesting/rioting and saltiness in the past few years has all been lefties! the slut walks, Ferguson, Baltimore, BLM, etc. and now this. meanwhile the rest of us are too busy working for a living to waste our time being salty.
>>
>>97658243
i know i know........

Its fucking hell politically here
>>
>>97658131
I suppose that makes a lot of sense. These people are really fucking obsessed with consensus and now they had to realize that they are not actually representing 90% of the country like they thought they were.

Though, truth be told, that is not even what happened. People didn't vote against what the lefties stand for. What the lefties stand for wasn't even represented in any way in this election, their political representation died the moment Bernie dropped out. Trump was probably even closer to their points than Hillary, they were just so obsessed with "GOP = bad and stupid" that they couldn't see it.
>>
>older bro has developed minor anxiety over the past year and a half, not sure why
>nothing serious, he deals with it, but he can be easily overwhelmed at times and get dizzy at work
>both Trump supporters and voters, weren't necessarily optimistic about him winning because of the treachery of the left
>after he won we went through all the butthurt for hours, we laughed so hard we exhausted ourselves, he fell asleep on the couch with a stupid smug grin on his face
>he comes home from work and tells me that he thinks his anxiety might be gone

My older bro really, really hates liberals.
>>
File: 1478675549153.png (316KB, 503x443px) Image search: [Google]
1478675549153.png
316KB, 503x443px
Honestly we're all aligned with Trump here, including the cuck media. Middle aged men adore him, they see him as an american Berlusconi, youth love him because he makes the leftists (we call them the "sinisters" here) cry and more than 50% of our parties cheer for him and see him as a model
>>
File: road-salt.jpg (152KB, 990x698px)
road-salt.jpg
152KB, 990x698px
>>97651083
>also how much salt is there in your country guys?
>>
>>97651083
It's hilarious, I could mine salt until the end of times. When the tide turned and trumped was projected to win the looks on their faces was priceless. Souls utterly crushed on live TV. Smugness was had, my cheekbones still ache.
>>
I'm not salty but I will only vote far left from now on, in the German and EU elections, to counterbalance Trump.
>>
>>97658830
you do realize that tears aren't mined, as they never pile up in large quantities and evaporate to leave salt mines.
>>
>>97658669
congrats for your bro. hopefully it dont come back
>>
>>97658562
Yeah, that was pretty much what I meant.
Nothing wrong with valuing intellect, but we are at the point where intellect is the only thing that matters anymore.

And it really fucks up society because it destroys all social order on that layer. Good luck convincing an idiot that he is an idiot. He cannot ever grasp that, if he was capable of recognizing his own flaws he wouldn't be an idiot.
>>
>>97658777
I can't fit it all in one post
>>
>>97658777
checked
>>
I had to head into another city across the river to buy something and I had an incident near a mall. Malls are like catnip for nigletei spics and general degenerate bastard children. I was walking back to my car wearing a God Emperor hat and three niglets rolled up on me near the car. It's a 50k+ luxury car so I assume they zeroed in on that. Anyways they were gonna jack me and I started to pull my piece. I daily carry a Sig Sauer P320 Compact. They retreated. Zim Zam was playing in my head the whole time. I was actually more worried about how I would get crucified in the media. It would've been blamed on Drumpf or some shit too.
>>
File: liberal salt.jpg (63KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
liberal salt.jpg
63KB, 800x516px
>>97658972
>>
>>97657242

>Trump is going to start WW3
>normies think that

Well, suppose Trump is so inept at running country, that he does indeed start WW3, albeit not directly...

What then, eh?
>>
The salt is unbearable, I've only met 2 people here who actually supported Trump and I convinced 4 other people to like him, but its like a fucking salt mine
>>
Facebook is fucking hilarious and alot of my uni friends are saltier then the Pacific with a few exceptions; my actual, close, real friends who are also laughing their arses off.
Also glad my mum isn't a dumb bitch and understood the real situation.

>>97657953
>the project and sbs
heh typical.
I was watching Sky News on Austar a little earlier and it had a fat guy actually being honest and explaining the very fact that everyone who is upset is only upset because the media tells them too and that Trump really, honestly isn't Hitlers reincarnation. It was nice to hear for once.
>>
>>97658653
people absolutely did vote against what the lefties stand for.

this election wasn't just about Trump vs Hillary. it was a complete and utter rejection of the polically correct bullying and thought police tactics championed by lefties and the mainstream media.

people are sick to death of being called racist/sexist/homophobic just for having white skin or having a benis or being straight. the radical lefties over reached and they are having a really really hard time accepting the consequences of the push back by ordinary people.
>>
>>97658883
Ironically, Wagenknecht probably had the most reasonable stance on Trump's victory and said rather than just condemning him and calling everyone stupid, they should think about why people decided to vote for Trump.
>>
almost forgot how my family reacted
>Libshit aunties worry that the world is going to end
>comment something about how Hillary wasn't a saint and that things might look up
>dad calls me to redact my statement because future bosses might find it or some shit
Also one of the people in my friend list shared this.
It's shit like this that make me worry for the future of Europe.
>>
>>97655524
Event for american refugees in amsterdam
>the dutch are just as retarded as the germans
>>
>>97659198
Oh, yeah. I meant that more in the sense of Trump not being
>gas all fags, revoke the women's right to vote, yadda yadda
>>
File: 1285360639879.jpg (19KB, 225x165px) Image search: [Google]
1285360639879.jpg
19KB, 225x165px
>be tuesday
>in britain
>walk past group of white students
>one girl says "trumps really evil. he called someone a nigger" to her friends
>mfw
>>
File: MINUTEMEN THRILLPOSTERS.gif (2MB, 676x500px) Image search: [Google]
MINUTEMEN THRILLPOSTERS.gif
2MB, 676x500px
>>97651083
my city is fucking EMPTY.
EVERYONE is protesting on the college north of my city. I'm just comfy at home smoking my legal pot watching infowars and playing skyrim.
So much butthurt dudes, so much butthurt.
>>
File: 1465312687528.jpg (282KB, 548x550px) Image search: [Google]
1465312687528.jpg
282KB, 548x550px
>>97651083
I was actually surprised how our media responded to Trump's victory. I expected some kind of backlash against him, but even the leftist news site were kind of reasonable.
Most of my friends were Trump supporters and the occasional Bernout got thrashed.
>>
>>97658243
Same desu
I swear, the average German must have a photographic memory for media narratives
>>
>>97651083
Uni faggot?
all people here in the rural area are already brainwashed af and love how trump fucked the corrupt government and how he will clean up all this mess...
I hope so hard trump will do some type of guest speaking here for the afd before the election.
After he did some good shit in the USA for the people the media will no longer hate him so our media will do the same and this would give our AFD a big ++++
>>
>>97659330
>I'm just comfy at home smoking my legal pot watching infowars and playing skyrim.

Holy fuck, now THAT is comfy.
>>
>>97651083
Lots but not enough kek yet
>>
>>97659279
>>dad calls me to redact my statement because future bosses might find it or some shit

One of the main reasons why our countries are in such deep shit. People are so worried about having an absolutely pristine track record that they just eat all the shit that is being fed to them and even say "thank you" afterwards.
Because they are worried about the consequences that standing up for yourself might have.

Creates a false sense of consensus that never fucking existed. It's just a massive shitshow of everyone tricking each other into thinking these liberal views are championed by everyone.
>>
File: 1477871547243.png (2MB, 1430x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477871547243.png
2MB, 1430x1000px
>>97659279
>brown eyes
>>
>>97659323
I read a post on fb by an (ex) friend that she is scared for her life because she is female and a lesbian and Trump is gonna send goons to beat her to dearh and she might start carrying a gun (concealed carry state)

normally I would be glad the someone is pro-gun, however she is so mentally unstable and so out of touch with reality that I don't think she has any buisness carrying a weapon. I feel like she would draw on some guy just for looking at her funny.
>>
>>97651083
Me and all my friends are celebrating.

Tuesday I made friends with a guy at uni wearing a MAGA cap, turns out all of his friends are also Trump supporters.

Lots of people crying on facebook, but also lots of guys with that shit eating grin on their face, you just KNOW they love the fact Donald won.
>>
>>97659514
>the average German must have a photographic memory for media narratives

It is more that you are exposed to these narratives 24/7 and they repeat them over and over again ad nauseam.
>>
Genuinely, everyone under 30 here was purely in it for the keks and salt.

I didn't think the stereotype about my country was true until I saw it first hand.
>>
>>97659692
that would explain so fucking much.
The funny thing is that both my parents are against the globalists and championed The Netherlands vetoing the Ukraine thing.
>>97659765
Do you seriously expect libshits to actually pay attention in history class?
>>
>>97659514
It's genetic... germans were always 100% behind the country's leader whoever it was... we germans need a strong leader or else we're helpless.
>>
>>97651083
My colleagues were mostly moderate in reaction. A bit of disbelieve but they have a literal wait and see mentality. And they are full blown leftists. One was outraged but she is just aping the media really, when pressed she never has any political argument just feels.

What is more interesting is our political classes and more specifically the EU politicians reaction: they are in panick and opposition.
>>
>>97659918
fuck which state are you in? in qld all fucking gen y cunts are melting down
>>
>>97659458
They don't want to analyze things too deeply. The DNC and the MSM are chiefly responsible for their campaign's failure, along with women, minorities and young people who didn't turn out to vote.

They tried shifting focus to how much damage Trump will do to the country, taking the tanking of the Dow as evidence, but then the DOW skyrocketed 300 points instead. Weird how they're not talking about the stocks anymore.
>>
>>97651083
everyone in the media and most politicians are MAD AS FUCK.
feels good man.
>>
>>97658669
Mr Trump heals the ills ,cures the sickened!

He is KEKS PROHPET!
>>
Frenchfag reporting

The amounts of salt are quite unseen and are insanely delicious. Mostly left-wing shits talking about the Trumpenfürher when they clearly don't know jack shit.

And they keep telling American people are stupid and white uneducated shouldn't be allowed to vote. Democracy, according to them, only works when you vote correctly.

I'm with you, Ameribros <3
>>
File: trump tears.gif (3MB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
trump tears.gif
3MB, 250x163px
>>97651083
>also how much salt is there in your country guys?
Markets predict it to become our #1 export by the end of 2016.
>>
~60% hate him
~40% like him

It's hard to tell because people are scared to say that they like him because media paints him as hitler and makes the austrians believe that they are alone if they like him.
>>
>>97660152

Yeah bruh, such madness. DELICIOUS MADNESS
>>
>>97651083
my friends used the word "bigot" 500 times, then said the phrase "haha! good luck, America! haha!" about 100 times. all in all I showed my true colors and everyone still loves me, but they clearly felt pretty fucking stupid and no one was able to stand up to me. hopefully mass red pilling ensues
>>
>>97660152
That American night on TMC with Yann Barthès was especially salted
>>
File: shit-poster.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>97660109

Eastern Suburbs Sydney Brah. Everyone at my office thought it was hilarious.

Even had a female senior exec say the night before the election, verbatim:

"I hope Trump wins just to see how the cunts reacts."

This woman is 60 years old and earns 300k a year. The Australian shitposter stereotype is real.

The reaction has 100% either been irl shitposting, or cautious 'Give him a fair go, he might surprise everyone'.
>>
File: Student Government.png (485KB, 1322x2891px) Image search: [Google]
Student Government.png
485KB, 1322x2891px
>>97656129
They hate us cus they anus
>>
>>97659458
Really cheesenigger?

Being Swiss must be heaven
>>
>>97660404

I ain't surprised, he comes from the boboid temple of C+. He always was biaised (have a look at MLP debate in Quebec with Anne-Marie Dussault).
>>
>>97659974
>that would explain so fucking much.
At least in my social circles that is definitely the case.
Really pains me to see how everyone who grew up with Grimm's Tales is incapable of recognizing the emperor's new clothes when it is happening directly below their nose.

Sadly, contrary to the tale just one person pointing it out is not enough in reality.
>>
Surprisingly, my facebook feed is about 50/50 between people who think Trump is literally Hitler, and people who understand what happened. The media and the majority of people here are leftists, so i honestly didn't expect that.
>>
>>97658969
But intellect doesn't matter. Feels and degrees matter. Doesn't matter what kind of degree. Everyone gets their liberal arts participation trophy and is a true genius with much to add to the world in their own special way. That's why they're so crushed when a narrative blows up. They had no idea that 1. Anyone could think differently and 2. That they could be wrong about something.
>>
>>97660487
Shit wrong pic
>>
>>97660527
http://www.ozap.com/actu/-quotidien-une-jeune-femme-du-public-fond-en-larmes-durant-la-nuit-americaine-de-tmc/511645
It's nice to see this grande gueule shuts it for awhile.
Also take a look at the fucking audience. It's ridiculous
>>
>>97658669
That wasn't anxiety, it was existential angst over living in a falling society. Now he has hope again and he's fixed. Praise Kek.
>>
>>97659458
>>97660503
Nah, my friends are largely (((literally shaking))), and our media wasn't that nice - at least not initially, more reasonable than the german media, and it's getting more reasonable as time goes by
i envy you, medkit with trumpfriends
>>
>>97655567

I'm a leftist and I'm very happy to see how this election turned out.

The most important things for me are that Trump proved that it is possible to defeat the fourth estate in our time, and that a murderous warmonger will not be chief of the world first great power.
>>
>>97660404
don't forget 'BFM TV'. The amount of madness was unbelievable and they still keep interviewing '''''specialists''''' who try to destroy trump s political program since its election, the madness will never ends. im so fucking happy those arrogant journalists and politicians have been put in their place.
>>
>>97660415
I want to live in Australia so bad :'((
>>
File: 1477193487212.jpg (74KB, 439x312px)
1477193487212.jpg
74KB, 439x312px
>Mfw my French and Italian roommates are celebrating that Trump won

Never underestimate how mad a chick can get at another woman staying with a dog of a man like Bill Clinton.

"She just stayed with him to get power after he cheated on her, she has no shame."
>>
>>97660615
>Feels and degrees matter.

That is what they perceive as intellect though.
And that was my whole point. Intellect is a lot harder to quantify than something like strength. The delusional scrawny dude who gets his shit kicked in has received an undeniable message from reality that he is not the hot shit he thought he was.
With intellect that is a lot harder because there is no physical feedback and you can always try to argue your failures away and keep up the delusion.
Even with something like their loss in the US elections now they will probably not fully accept that they were never as smart as they thought they were and keep continue living in the delusion that they are the most qualified to call the shots.
>>
>>97660791

Lel, I can see them decomposing the further our God-Emperor strengthen his lead. The butthurt is immense and you truly have found a huge salt mine.

Made my day, frenchbro. I'm glad to see the whole country ain't brainwashed.
>>
>>97651083
Everyone at the gym today was supporting Trump and saying that people are sick of political correctness. But that is the kind of demographic that would be supportive him winning it i.e strong males and people trying to improve themselves.

Obviously cucks in the universities are salty as fuck.
>>
everyone in Bongland is angry Trump won because the BBC told them to be. One of my friends went to college in a MAGA hat though. Not sure why but it was pretty funny
>>
The butthurt is real, I had to contain my smug levels at work.
Also
>go to Hillary groups in normiebook
>say im Mexican and Im literally shaking
>bunch of cucks appear and apologize to me for being born white
KEK
>>
>>97651083
>how much salt
I live 300 km away from the sea and i can smell the stench of salt and rotten fish from here.
>>
>>97660821
>my friends are largely (((literally shaking))),
>t. City canton
>>
It's threads like these I wish I had the money to travel and be an annyoing patriot tourist
>>
>>97661189
got some everywhere, zürichfags are the worst tough
>>
>>97660995
move there then. melbourne, as much of a liberal shithole it is, has a large hungarian community
>>
>>97651083
OP...
These tears, enough to flood the open border policy. Trump has already made a wall of tears.
>>
I made a joke about people leaving the U.S. and got replies in caps saying what a racist I am. I hope the salt train never ends.
>>
>>97651083
People are butthurt, medias are butthurt.
This is amazing.
Not even Brexit was this good.

The sad thing is that every information they got it from Goybook.
They don't know the programs of the candidate, they just spout bullshit .
I'm tired of this shit. The worst thing is muslims whining. They would rather see a warmonger that voted to wage war on Iraq/Syria/Libya rather than Trump. This is unnerving.
>>
>>97651083
There was a young Indian Girl on the bus with a valley girl accent complaining because now she doesn't want to go to uni in California.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU USA
>>
File: liberty.jpg (41KB, 752x614px)
liberty.jpg
41KB, 752x614px
>>97660276
>And they keep telling American people are stupid and white uneducated shouldn't be allowed to vote. Democracy, according to them, only works when you vote correctly.
You know what to do to this type. Break out the guillotine.
>>
>>97661105
Most people who are angry about it were anti-brexiters. They wanted Trump to fail so right-winged politics wouldn't be endorsed in two of the most powerful western nations. The Great uncuckening begins lad. Hail Kek.
>>
>>97660821
I live in a relatively rural part, so the general opinion on Trump is positive. Uni however is a leftist shitfest, but don't really try to associate with that marxist scum. Nonetheless, there are a lot of right-wing sympathizers, you just need to know where to look.

Oh the salt, it will sustain me a whole winter.
>>
>>97660276
Any foreigner against Trump is a drooling retard. Aside the Iran nuclear deal, his foreign policy is perfect.
>>
>>97651083
THERE IS SO MUCH SALT

Make you realize how big a reach the tentacles of the juden are. Every single media outlet here bashes trump and interviews people who are, not one bit, informed about the american politician system.

There was one guy who literally said the meme man himself can start a war in a day - unabated
>>
>>97661826
And they have no one else to blame but themselves.

They still had the chance to change their stance and listen to the people when the right started to become more popular again.
But instead they doubled down on everything.
>>
I have never seen such salt. Its unbelievable. Me and a schoolmate were the only trump supporters in my department. Yesterday i experienced so much schadenfreude i actually felt a little guilty (just a little)

My english at uni was so bootyblasted she spent the full hour whining about trump. Eventually i told her this is what happens when pc culture demonizes the largest part of the population. It comes back at you. The best part is that leftist and the way they are responding to us is part of what let trump to victory. Dumb idiots

But hey, last two days have been glorious. Finally we are on the offensive again, after 20 years of letting leftist morons run us over
>>
Everyone I've met and talked to is butthurt and talking about how the world will end and how threatened they feel.

I'm the only person that has been almost completely neutral on Trump, aside from saying that I think the result is hilarious.Fuck, if anything, I'm a centrist or classical liberal. Seeing worldwide SJW and pseudo-liberal asspain is worth Emperor Trump.
>>
>>97661980
I guess that leafs must be burning. Aren't they tired of Trudeau?
>>
File: 20 aeons.jpg (93KB, 620x670px)
20 aeons.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>97662067
>Everyone I've met and talked to is butthurt and talking about how the world will end and how threatened they feel.
Same here. It's incredible.
You'd think university students would be smarter.
>>
File: 1456377329844.png (133KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1456377329844.png
133KB, 511x511px
>mfw everyone i work with is extreme leftist
>risk of losing job if i say anything positive about trumps success

I plan on leaving this place (hopefully) soon anyway, can't stand these ignorant cunts
>>
>>97662290
>You'd think university students would be smarter.

After having gone through universities both as student and as lecturer - no, I really wouldn't to be honest.
>>
>>97662290

My entire university experience was nothing but hard drugs and rave parties. Going to University means jack shit unless your degree involves some kind of mathematics.
>>
>>97662290
Nothing is dumber that a student. And I'm not on the most retarded fields.
>>
>>97662492

Academia is leftist. Cant blame them really. It takes something special to break your conditioning
>>
>>97662642

I'm studying law and there is much butthurt here. I thought they'd be smarter.

Guess what, mon ami ? C'est vraiment des crétins. Je jubile intérieurement.
>>
>>97662087
They are, and it is glorious.

Doubt it, he could be doing nothing and he'll still get praised. I'm just waiting for a call to arms via manifest destiny 2bh senpai
>>
>>97651083
There's probably much salt here from the libtards the same Americans created through their brainwashing conglomerates

But that's fine because i don't eat msm and neither do many people here, the demographics are different though, most of the rural (even though they are not degenerate) people will vote for commies while even though cities have their libtards like everywhere else, the polls usually show big cities voting with conservatives
>>
>>97661061
>With intellect that is a lot harder because there is no physical feedback and you can always try to argue your failures away and keep up the delusion.
It's actually really easy if you're in a real field and not liberal arts. Shit's objective. If you're a bad engineer, the bridge you designed collapses and no rationalizations will make it hold that weight.

But people are, as you say, psychologically living in the days where college was for some sort of elite. If you have a college degree you simply MUST be smart. Even though modern colleges are just an extension of highschool (Gymnasium for you Deutschervolk.)

The world needs humility back.
>>
>>97662290
I can empathise with their feelings. As far as mainstream media goes, that's the type of narrative that has been created and people that only ever dive as deep as the BBC, Guardian, and wherever else will only believe the world that has been shown to them.

It also shows how narrow minded they really are, although they'd never believe it. It's not like people here are much different in that they cherrypick the absolute worst of the other side for confirmation biases an then pigeonhole the entirety of the opposition to those extreme beliefs. Better in that they look at more alternative news sources, but as bad in picking out specifics rather than the whole story.
>>
>>97662067
>if anything, I'm a centrist or classical liberal. Seeing worldwide SJW and pseudo-liberal asspain is worth Emperor Trump.
Hey classical liberal bro. Right there with you. Trump is not what I'd want for an ideal President by a long shot, but he's what we needed right now.
>>
>>97662642
>>97662783
You guys are shit out of luck. I'm studying law in Switzerland and most of my friends understand why trump was elected even though they were neutral.
What's glorious is that they realized the media lied and try to manipulate the public opinion. And they are now bashing them. They finally got redpilled a little
>>
I did hear people complaining but I just joked with my mate about the good memes that came out of this, like "this is not what we meant by Orange is the New Black" then we just went back to talking about the weekend plans
>>
Turned on CNN for some reason and they're still trying to praise Clinton. Denial is the first step.
>>
>>97662290
Being smart at university is different to having life smarts
>>
>>97661273
Just hop on a train to Canada.
Tell them to prepare for broke college students and has-been celebs.
>>
>>97656117
The wall just got 10 feet taller
>>
>>97651083
People where I work told every bullshit said on Trump, like that he assaulted women or will start the ww3.
And every one say that they knew Trump would be elected... Mostly because america was not ready to elect a woman. That was really not what they were saying before the election, but ok. whatever.
We are big on trolling each other for fun, quite fun for me to be around here, and being racist is really not something you want to show to other in France, so I don't know what they actually believe. They are the kind of people that love the Aliens documentary and are blue pilled as fuck on society.

Only one actually pointed out how much Hillary was corrupted. So I agree with him, told that the FBI may have not been finished with the campaign staff or their foundation, the NYPD was pretty hardcore about what they found investigating on them.

Then I have a friend, he's a mix of leftists and far right.
I redpilled him on Hillary, the FBI, the bohemian grove, the cooking diner & the ping pong pizza, I gave him everything that was really scary for what it was: no proof but fucking scary shits that are hard to explain and he totally believe that they would not be related to so many weird shit if they were clean.
>>
>>97661900
silent majority, keeping their heads down, ye, you're right
>>
>>97658697
Based Ireland
>>
>>97658932
These do Americunt. that's what happens when meme magic is involved.
>>
>>97664590
>Then I have a friend, he's a mix of leftists and far right.
I think that's called a fascist.
>>
>>97659329
Thanks Obama
>>
File: EWBTE.png (113KB, 1080x739px)
EWBTE.png
113KB, 1080x739px
>>97662438
>yesterday
>find out all my big bosses are pro-Trump
>>
>>97651083
I got in a long argument with a chimping out libtard woman in a kikebook group. She called Trump literally the devil. After I pointed out all the facts about MSM propaganda she called me an angry loser male.
>>
>>97661280
Zürichfag reporting
go Trump!
>>
>>97651083
Amerikaner here, I wore my MAGA hat to my uni yesterday and my profs were visibly displeased.
>>
>>97651524

>being this autistic
>>
>>97651083

Shit is saltier than the dead sea right now
>>
>>97651083
Lebanese here

Most Arabs I know that actually follow politics supported Trump all along. You'd be surprised how many people were rooting for him

The Arabic AJ+ crowd is a pure shitfest though and he gets a lot of mindless hate for nothing, as if Clinton hasn't shat enough on our countries
>>
>>97655415
if you hear someone yell "Hillary ist cancer" during a heute show interview, that was me. Not the guy being interviewed though, but humorously I was interviewed several times wearing a MAGA hat.
>>
>>97651083
We did it
>>
>>97651083
like this
>ivy league education
what have I gotten myself into
>>
>>97651083
High levels of salt in the UK; after all, some of our more retarded MPs (mostly Scottish and/or paki ones) even debated whether Trump should be b& from the UK.

Even quite a lot of UKIP were against him - there's quite an anti-Nige progressive block trying to take that over.

I hope this will start to redpill people about just how monolithically biased the press (and politicans, entertainment, academia) is.

Anyway, great result for america, and great for the west.
>>
Non-stop salt from friends. Luckily a close friend, some acquaintances and my parents think Trump will do a good job.

Everyone else is pure sodium.
>>
>>97655052
Wow, that´s so mean. Did you cry?
>>
File: DanPortraitSFIV.png (119KB, 674x695px)
DanPortraitSFIV.png
119KB, 674x695px
OP here, thanks for sharing guys

loving every salty tear
>>
>>97651083
My libtard commie anarchist or whatever he calls himself friend has been texting me that Trump is in the NWO with links to Soros and the Rothchilds.
Top kek.
Asked for proof but get another faggy comment back off him. But he never says Hillary has any such links.
>>
>>97668173
what the fuck is that thing
>>
>>97651083
Perhaps we could prepare a 'Dear Germany, have a red pill' response to that patronising 'Dear America, Trump's literally Hitler'
>>
>>97668722
cosplay
>>
>>97651083
Entire family came out as Trump supporters. I guess none of us knew. At a birthday, just all of a sudden, an elder outrupted "I hope Trump wins!" and everyone just starts nodding. The next second everyone is talking about how great he is.
>>
>>97651083
>>97668871
Honestly, my overall impression is that the leftist goys in Denmark are the loudest on our social media, but the rest of Denmark actually finds that he's not that bad. Our national newsstation makes fair unbiased coverage of him where they inform about his politics and our prime minister said that the world should give Trump the benefit of the doubt and that he's looking forward to meeting him.

I'm honestly starting to think that my country is not that cucked.
>>
>>97668173
Jesus. How does she fold a bedsheet?
>>
>>97658669
I relate a lot to your brother man it was like a weight had been lifted
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.