[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without referencing memes or Trump, what are some actual reasons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: 015908302249.png (630KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
015908302249.png
630KB, 730x487px
Without referencing memes or Trump, what are some actual reasons not to vote for Hillary Clinton?
>>
She lied to congress, she wants a no fly zone in Syria which potentially means shooting down Russian planes and starting a war, she rigged the primary and wouldn't be surprised if she were trying to rig the general election as well, and she has taken donations from countries with horrible human rights records. She's a nasty woman.
>>
>>94202392
She's literally Emperor Palpatine
>Presses to continue fighting a war with no end
>Rises through government seats
>Uses corruption and manipulation to achieve the highest office

And then

>Makes the war worse, no end in sight, no victory possible
>Seizes exclusive power over the government
>Republic changes into Empire
>>
>asks for actual political discussion no memes on political forum
>Thread is dead empty and a ghost town
What a sad day.
>>
>>94202392
Her cavalier disclosure of our nuclear response time.
>>
She has lied and made excuses throughout her career, even as far as attacking her husband's accusers on national television.
>>
>>94202392
She's great in the short term if you're a welfare leech
>>
>>94202392
California is voting for her.
>>
>>94202392
Actors and the media are telling me to
>>
>>94204404
The no fly zone shit what are we weaker then Russia? Lets shut them mofo's up show em what american power really feels like. You all forget because that's exactly what Obummer did. Honestly if we have the best military on earth why don't we fucking use it?
>>
>supported the Patriot Act
>supported the Iraq War
>is a self-declared feminist
>helped silence women who were sexually abused by her husband
>changes her opinion whenever it will help her gain voters
>complicit in the deaths of embassy staff in Libya
>supports granting amnesty to illegals
>supports NAFTA, the TTIP, and the TPP
>wants open borders across all of the Americas

She is just about the worst person who has ever been nominated.
>>
>>94202392
>she rigged her own nomination
>she's trying to rig the general election
>she's had American citizens murdered
>her and Bill are both pedophile rapists
>the Clinton Foundation is basically a slush fund
>admits to having public and private policies
>has changed stances on major issues for political gain several times
>pro-TPP
>pro-late-term-abortion
>pro-immigration and refugees
>literally funds ISIS through the Saudis and Qatar
>takes campaign donations from foreign nationals
>trying to implement George Soros's globalist agenda
>hates black people
>bad temperament
>has a neurological illness
>deliberately tries to manipulate the public narrative through media control
>>
She's both a neoliberal and a neoconservative.
>>
>>94202392
She would choose Supreme Court Justices sometime in the next 8 years.
>>
>>94202392
I dont agree with her policies and she strikes me as a two faced liar and a bought and paid for puppet. I would feel much better if literally any other dem candidate was nominated. If half of what has leaked in the past 6 months is true (and 99% certain it is), and she is still elected president, Im not sure if I can retain faith in my country.

I know some liberals feel the same about trump, even though his "leaks"are related to unprofessional behavior/tax bullshit/ nothing illegal. I feel the media has painted him in a terrible light while not even passing a glance at hillarys sins until recently. I respect your decision to vote for whoever you want, please stop stealing my fucking yard sign.

I would seriously be willing to meet in the middle with the dems and have either stein or Johnson in office. Even though I dont know shit about Johnson other than hes a libertarian and steins evangelical ecological dreams are hilariously unrealistic.

Leave my guns and ammo alone, dont raise my taxes, and leave me the fuck alone.

t. north dakota
>>
>>94202392
because she is NOT smart like Bill

he was an actual Rhodes scholar

her?

not so much

all she's doing is riding coattails and she has fucked up even that
>>
>>94202392
>1 post by this ID

wew vlad
>>
>>94202392
If you vote for Hillary you will reward the media for their hateful distortions and they may continue to do that kind of thing to support her when she is President, which will make it impossible to oppose her as you are being sent to fight in Syria.
>>
>>94204603
So you're saying I'm not going to be stuck in a peacetime military anymore? I'd take the dirty butthole of Afghaniland over another year in 29 palms.

HILLARY 2016

VOTE FOR WAR, ENDLESS WAR

JOIN THE CORPS FOR THE GLORY OF IMMORTAN CLINTON
>>
>>94207182

Would you rather:

1. Fight Russians for the political gain of someone who doesn't give a crap about you.

2. Remove kebab.

Choose wisely.
>>
File: 1458335617321.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458335617321.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
she's literally corrupt and will say anything to fit her narrative that puts her in a better position.

she is the last person who actually cares about the american people genuinely.

i'm almost convinced she's doing this just to further herself and her future legacy
>>
>>94202392
Hillary is the candidate of criminals and terrorists. Only her supporters engage in full-scale riots, wave mexican flags screaming "this is our country now bitch", and assault people just for wearing a red hat.

A Hillary presidency will embolden toxic America-hating people to an extreme we've never seem before. Trump needs to win for the sake of a unified patriotic America.
>>
Clinton would expand the powers of the federal government to the nth degree, we've already seen this in the wikileaks emails that she wants open borders and an executive action to undermine the second amendment which should raise some red flags there because if she is willing to use her executive powers to hinder one amendment, what's stopping her from hindering others?
>>
There really aren't good reasons to vote Hillary, which is why her campaign is anti-trump, rather than promoting herself. Even her pro-women policies are on par or worse than Trumps. She seeiously has nothing to offer that you wouldn't get from Trump. They call him a populist for a reason, his policies are the ones people have been asking for.

Only reason to vote Clinton is because you're a party hardliner, or you somehow believe she is a nicer person.
>>
>>94206804
>if we have the best military on earth why don't we fucking use it?
>if you have the largest truck in town why don't you drive off a cliff in it?
>>
>>94206804
I know this is 4chan and half the fun is being retarded. But m8. There's a line somewhere that you have crossed long ago. #imwithher
>>
Only notable for her husbajd
>>
I don't want to be Benghazi'd by Clinton and I want my pussy grabbed by Trump.
>>
>>94206804
>They only have far more nuclear delivery systems than us and have expressed willingness to use them for geopolitical goals; what's the worst that could happen
>>
>>94207977
>>94207946
Nah what is fucking new? Worst we are looking at is another Afghanistan. Russia is still a rational actor and even if rationality wont save us cooler heads will prevail. Basicallt the US has been the one to dictate world policy and will be the one to do it why let Russia take over that role?
>>
>>94202392
she wants to go to war with Russia
>>
>>94206959
You know what. This and this alone is enough to make me run to daddy Trump's arms.
It's time to fucking end this Neo-Liberal/Neo-conservative nightmare.
>>
She killed Seth Rich and bought out Bernie Sanders after stealing the primary. Sh3 also killed Gaddafi.

Fuck you OP

BEN FISHFAGGOT
>>
>>94208468
>another Afghanistan
>comparing a nuclear superpower with the top 10 biggest military on the planet to a bunch of unwashed desert niggers living in caves
>>
>>94202392
Her husband cheated on her and she didn't get divorced.
>>
File: 1423635495652.jpg (34KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1423635495652.jpg
34KB, 500x240px
>>94208759
They tore up the Russians pretty good in the 80's made em pull out.
>>
>>94209009
Russians carpetbombed Afghanistan to the stone age and killed two and a half million civilians there, then only had to left because low prices tanked their entire economy.
>>
>>94202392
> Higher taxes
> Decreased race relations
> Bigger government
> 2 million more Mexicans (lower wages, less jobs)
> Higher national debt

You know memes aside.
>>
>>94209154
Lol still had to leave due in large part of US intervention. Now look at modern day Ukraine.
>>
>>94209430
Like I said, had to leave after literally facefucking them harder than the Mongols, Brits and Americans combined. Do you want that to happen to us?
>>
>>94202392
Nuclear war with Russia
>>
>>94202392
>what are some actual reasons not to vote for Hillary Clinton?
If she's going to start WW3 i'll sit on a rocket, fly into your house and rape you, your mom and your dog
>>
>>94209533
Why are you saying it will happen to us? We still hold the big fucking stick on the world stage. The reason the Russians got face fucked in Afghanistan was because the US, UK, AZ,and NZ. where with us.Not to mention the Germans, French and Polish. Russia trys to start shit directly its game over,
>>
>>94206804
Fat chickenhawk shill. This right here is why you are going to fucking to die. I've dealt with a lot of shit over the years and pushed a lot to the side, but I'm not lying down and watching nu-male cocksuckers push for a war. You want war, you will get it - it goes without saying that you won't like it, and you are going to wish you and everyone you love was never born.
>>
You reward bad behaviour you get more of it.
>>
>>94209956
So you want to go to war basically because you think it would be cool

I hope you die cold and alone
>>
>>94207977
Russians have already threatened to shoot down American planes. We're not going to stand down and look like cucks to the world. We'll play WWIII chicken with Russia if we must, but we're not going to back down from this. I'm literally willing to die in a nuclear hellfire apocalypse to prove this point.
>>
>>94206183
She should be removed from the race for that alone
>>
File: Capture.png (119KB, 884x679px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
119KB, 884x679px
>>94202392

For what it's worth I am neither a Trump or Hillary supporter so I hope my answer is as unbiased as possible and you take a good listen.

Hillary is simply corrupt. There are too many reasons to list and I could discuss this for hour but a few are the following.

1. She is an imperialist. In conjunction with the rest of the Obama administration, bankers and Wall Street she was one of the main driving forces behind the overthrowing and ultimately execution of Qaddafi. This is seen in the leaked emails where Qaddafi's gold and Libya's natural oil reserves are discussed. He was going to create a gold backed currency (dinar) which would have freed the debt many African countries had to the west and he would have stopped trading oil for US dollars which would threaten the US currency value. As such they killed him. I will attach a copy of the leaked email to this post.

2. Support behind operation merciful angel. She completely supported Bill Clinton in the bombing of non military infrastructure in Yugoslavia. NATO knowingly and willingly targeted civilians. Some 1000-5000 people many of them women and children were killed.

3. She was part of a main driving force behind US intervention in Iraq. Due to the overthrowing and killing of Saddam she is part of the reason why conditions that made ISIS possible to exist came to light

4. Support for "women's rights." An utter joke. She does not care about women's rights. Bombing of helpless female civilians, creating unstable conditions for females in the third world enabling them to be raped and sold into human trafficking, exploiting their labour for monetary gain. She does NOT care about females at least outside of the US. She is a liar and a hypocrite.

Attached is the email. 1/2
>>
"She will say anything, and do nothing"

Vote for the racist orange monkey.
OR
Vote for cronyism incarnate.
>>
File: Capture1.png (186KB, 781x632px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
186KB, 781x632px
>>94210528

2/2

Oh yeah and one more thing. On the day Qaddafi was killed she went on TV and LAUGHED about it. As someone who has studied psychology for a long time and will be continuing on with a PhD in clinical psyc, I can tell you that laughing about someone's death especially when they were raped by a rifle before hand is characteristic of psychopathic behaviour. This woman belongs in a psychiatric ward.

Vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U
>>
>>94210121
>>94210326
If it happens it happens I'll do my part no questions asked but why should we let a another world power dictate to us how to act?
>>
>>94202392
>You're under 18
>You're not an American citizen
>You're not alive
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 438x438px
no lives matter
>>
>>94210369
They are going to shoot down 'our' planes because the demons in charge of our government are literally funding, supplying and arming hostile combatants and actual ISIS and then bombing a sovereign state so said hostile actors can take it over - thus ensuring a world of constant terror henceforth.

You know how I know you're a fat chickenhawk piece of shit? Because you talk about America's soldiers like you are part of them, when you're not. Just like you do when you sit your fat ass on your fart encrusted couch, drinking bud light, screaming at "your" niggerball team on the electric jew.

>that's my team

You're not shit, shut your fucking faggot mouth.
>>
>>94210749
It's called diplomacy retarded shill

Nonviolent resolutions to conflict are always superior

Why is the Clinton camp so desperate for an out and out war with Russia?
>>
She is the top puppet of the global class enemy
>>
File: 1356638869498.gif (992KB, 168x144px) Image search: [Google]
1356638869498.gif
992KB, 168x144px
>>94202392
I don't understand how dumb you have to be to be able to vote for that crook, unless you're corrupt yourself. I honestly believe she is evil like some dictator since that whole Trump tape got leaked and all of these fake sexual assault allegations were instigated towards Trump. Seriously is there any politician in America that is as bad as her?
>>
>>94210749
You're fucking retarded dude. If you would go to war with russia because Hillary told you to please, do us all a favour and jump off the nearest bridge
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_m9twHoDE
>>
>>94210995
Lol Its a balance Non violence has to act with violence to effect any change. Here's the thing why do you think Russia would go to war with us? We still hold the biggest stick they know that if we fuck them up they will be gone. its the same way on the other side its game over. Russia and US would never get into direct combat with each-other in Syria.
>>
File: 11-monday-hBptdqg.png (215KB, 500x380px)
11-monday-hBptdqg.png
215KB, 500x380px
>>94211097
Im not saying that is what is happening. You fail to see that right now on the world stage you are seeing a power change every one is trying to maneuver themselves for the next big swinging dick on the world stage. It's what makes america great.
>>
>>94210727
>As someone who has studied psychology for a long time and will be continuing on with a PhD in clinical psyc

Yeah fucking naw m8 quit fucking lying or quit being so shit at psycology so you quit following your fagity as feels and seeing what you want to see instead of ignoring the reals of this world which you blind yourself for what i guess is the sake of drama and leading a boring as fuck life.

The laughter could well be what you said but your just assuming shit about biased as fuck shit you have assumed from out of context shit.
Also fucking fuck you for not understanding war and complaining about collateral damage. Ware fucking means collateral damage by default and if that is the part you are fixating on the get the fuck out of here with your naive pansy ass bullshit.

Im surprised by the amount of all of yall in general who have such a naive understanding of the world yet try to act all smart and hard without getting any or even coming close to possible even understanding how the real world actually fucking works.
>>
>>94212016

Nope. I'm in my last year doing my masters at U of T next year. Hillary is a psychopath.

>Ware

I think you mean war* you retarded fat fuck. And no these wars are started for the interests of a few powerful people. Qaddafi's death was not collateral and just a "whoops it's all part of war!" it was targeted and deliberate and one of the main reasons intervention in Libya took place. The USA has never started a war for good reason or to truly help people. It is always to assert financial dominance and acquire more resources. The US has never done anything beneficial for the people, it is always for themselves. They are a modern imperialist government who are corrupt and sick to the core. Do I need to bring up how your government has conducted unethical human experimentation, funded terrorists and smuggled drugs?

>y'all

Hick faggot. Probably a Trump supporter too. You don't know how the world works, you are a delusional lardass who probably believes your government are the good guys.
>>
>>94207182
>IMMORTAN CLINTON
It wouldn't lead us to Mad Max. We'd just continue deeper into 1984.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.