[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow bongs lament the lack of politically balanced programming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.jpg (77KB, 899x503px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
77KB, 899x503px
Fellow bongs lament the lack of politically balanced programming

It finally happened, fellow bongs.

I finally can not get through an episode of Have I got News For You, it was always pretty bias against the right, but I am not sure if it is them ramping it up this election year or me spending even more time on /pol/ but I just can't do it anymore. I can't take Paul Mertons idiotic, over simplified name calling, the cherry picking of what they decide to show each of the candidates saying, and what gets to me most is that Ian Hislop is an otherwise very good journalist, but he ignores Hillary's incredulities most of the time and takes anything said against Trump as gospel. Both panellists would probably claim to be against corruption but none realise Donald is the least corrupt candidate of them all.
>>
>>94088778
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b080c055/the-graham-norton-show-series-20-episode-4
>>
>what's good, fellow Englishmen?
>>
I guess there aren't that many of us around
>>
The BBC is a paedophile ring that props up the jewish mafia

why do people think that comedians are their friends, most of the mainstream comedians are fucking lizard people trying to gaslight with irony for the state
>>
Also if anyone remembers the Jimmy Savile episode on HIGNFY where it was revealed and they were extremely awkward, it wasn't because of the subject matter it was because they all do the same thing and shared child sex slaves with the same cabal
>>
>>94090958
Know of any good rightwing UK comedians?
>>
>>94091005

Nigel Farrage
>>
I thought the exact same thing watching it last night. That's what struck it. The BBC is utterly ignorant of the election. Every moment was a quip about Trump (which is fair) but it was incredible how Hillary (who arguably has actually done worse things) was ignored.
>>
File: 1457900611652.jpg (41KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457900611652.jpg
41KB, 603x600px
>>94088778
>that bit about the child migrants
>>
Stop watching it and stop paying your license fee.

Simple.
>>
>>94091005
Harry Enfield blasts the cabal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
>>
We have this cunt
>>
>>94091311
Oh fuck that was good, I remember watching it on tv
>>
This is now a thread celebrating non pc british humour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr9BgNHHHxY
>>
>>94091421
Is he white and fallen victim to the ozzy sun?
>>
Even Charlie brooker, who created Black Mirror is a raging lefty.

It's extremely facinating, these shows actually expose the average viewer to the red pill yet the producers are ignorant to the fact. how the fuck does that even work!

Same with Matrix, the wachowski brothers are sisters now.
>>
>>94091588
kek, nice 88

https://youtu.be/oAlqVa2yOVE?t=47
>>
>>94091311
kek this is perfect
>>
File: wachowskis-800.jpg (208KB, 800x600px)
wachowskis-800.jpg
208KB, 800x600px
>>94091713
>Same with Matrix, the wachowski brothers are sisters now.
ikr, fucking mental
>>
>>94088778

The BBC has been shit for years. It did actually used to be funny. Now it's so bad and awkward it honestly goves me anxiety watching it.
>>
Bit of a side track, but how do I persuade my GP to give me a brain scan? I feel like I have a brain tumour but he's making me write a diary of food/drink/sleep or some bollocks like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNa1RYgV17o
>>
>>94088778

Political balance doesn't mean havingname 50/50 balanced perspective on every single show. If they have Dianne Abbot on one desk, they don't have to have Nick Griffin on the other. It refers to the balance of the programming overall.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (45KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
45KB, 666x666px
>>94088778
You're actually hitting the nail on the head for me

In all honesty Trump is fucking clown, but he's not a bad man(as far as I can tell). I understand the excitement surrounding the U.S election and the opportunity for journalists, comedians, liberal actors, performers, writers to make fun and tell people how unrealistic Trump is being (he was fucking ridiculous running for the GOP nomination)

BUT

>Hilary is crooked as fuck
>Killed people
>anti-democratic
>anti-gay
>anti-minority
>corrupt as fuck
Yet Liberals don't even touch her or mention her insidious background, in fact some go so far as to support her, comedians and actors that I really admire
The rhetoric is so filled with hipocracy its leaving me very confused and angry and I think that's one of the main reasons that working class Americans are voting for Trump
No-one is fighting against the establishment and the lies, Trump is as good as you're gonna get
>>
>>94092178
Problem is the mindset of all comedians is so leftwing that it alienates their viewers.
>>
File: AinsleyMelon.jpg (72KB, 230x238px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyMelon.jpg
72KB, 230x238px
>BAWWWWWWWWWW THEY MADE FUN OF TRUMP
>>
>>94092470
Thanks CTR
>>
>>94090958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-pHuw8jVmo
>>
File: AinsleyDynamic.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyDynamic.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>94092515
>BAWWWWWWWWWW THEY MADE FUN OF TRUMP

are you gonna kill yourself when he loses lol
>>
>>94092580
Nice thumbnail
>>
>>94092580
I feel like killing my self most days so why not.

Would like to go out with a purpose though, but not in a way that would make my family a target
>>
File: AinsleyHat.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyHat.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>94092782
>Would like to go out with a purpose though

supporting trump isn't a good purpose lol
>>
>>94092009
You probably don't have a brain tumour, more likely just paranoia. Have you experienced changes in your personality? Fainting? Severe headaches?
>>
>>94093105
persistent sharp headaches behind eye socket and above ear but into the skull, told him that, he told me to go for an eye test, I did, even pressed a little thing against my eye to test for excess pressure in my eye, nothing, went back to doctor, told me to keep some faggot diary.
>>
>>94093250
oh and woke up with a massive migrane the other day
>>
>>94093292
If you're really concerned then play along with the diary for a little while and then exaggerate symptoms next time you see your doctor. Say you fainted, or you're getting blurred vision, make it seem like your condition is declining very quickly and you might be able to pressure him into getting you an MRI
>>
>>94093419
Yeah I think I will do that, and I have been feeling faint sometimes anyway. I wish I had enough money so I didn't have to deal with this bs
>>
>>94093504
>>94093105
You will die today
>>
HIGNFY has been kike shit for literal years. What are you going on about?
>>
They recently "proved" that our state funded broadcasting company was none biased, how? They measured up the air time given to each party based on how many seats they held. The issue here is obviously they did not give a shit whether or not the positive or negative and they didn't even take into consideration the view expressed by ABC employees onscreen. Meanwhile in reality more than 40% of ABC employees are Greens supporters which is a party that makes up 10% of the constitute.
Note that our Greens are more like your Liberal Democrats rather than your literal communist watermelon party.
>>
>>94093996
>rather than your literal communist watermelon party.
Have scientists yet isolated the gene that makes Australians so good at bantz?
>>
>>94092327

Can't be alienating that many people because HIGNFY, the News Quiz and many many others still get made year after year.
>>
>>94093971
Ironically the one of the only good times NMTBC was good was when Simon (((Amstell))) hosted
>>
>>94088778
It's been shit for years.
>>
>>94088778
You seem to ignore the evidence that Hislop said Clinton was a terrible candidate.
>>
>>94091311
Harry Enfield is pretty redpilled considering the British comedy circuit. Shame I can't find Benny Elton on Youtube anymore.
>>
>>94091509
https://vimeo.com/24341019
>>
>>94091311
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo
>>
>>94093996
>Meanwhile in reality more than 40% of ABC employees are Greens supporters which is a party that makes up 10% of the constitute.

Sweden's public service is even worse, more than 50% support the Green Party, and only 7% of the population support them
>>
>>94095875
>"wouldn't it be better if the government just admitted they got it wrong"
The line between parody and reality has been crossed.
>>
>>94092318

> Trump is as good as you're gonna get

This. People don't appreciate the psychic and material obstacles to going against the establishment on its home turf (not merely railing against it anonymously online). You basically have to be a narcissistic billionaire who gives no fucks.
>>
>>94094346
But BBC gets funded no matter what shit it pumps out, so where's the incentive for them to make anything that the public wants to see?

Yesterday's HIGNFY was the last straw for me too. It just isn't funny, it's filled with lefty back slapping. Every week the first thing they do is bash Brexit and this week's 'child refugee' piece was disgraceful. The show is emblematic of how the BBC is now completely at odds with mainstream opinion.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.