[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a few points for mass migration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 15

File: 1476424715005.jpg (323KB, 990x663px) Image search: [Google]
1476424715005.jpg
323KB, 990x663px
Morality: leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil. Ageing Europe: Europe is old as fuck we need new young people to increase consumer demand and make our economy more competitive. A mass influx of the most ambitious people from the Arab world would help us compete better, plus you know that whole pension thing.

Fertility: Europeans have stopped having babies, well not entirely most choose to have one or two. That isn't enough to pay for our pension but Arabs have 2 or 3, it will help our demographics.

Diversity: I know some people are racists but if diversity is so bad why is the USA the only super power in the world? Spoiler it's because they take in ideas from all over the globe.

Patriotism: Imagine how much the new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in? Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom. He'll be a hardcore German patriot. Same for all countries.

Links with the rising world: It can't hurt for us to have links with the developing world.

Eastern Europe is dying: Eastern Europe is emptying rapidly, migration to west and a low birth rate have left eastern Europe weak and dying. It could again be bumped up with some help from migrants.

Anyone else not scared of le scary brown people and excited at the opportunities they will bring?
>>
>>92856434
>Fertility: Europeans have stopped having babies, well not entirely most choose to have one or two. That isn't enough to pay for our pension but Arabs have 2 or 3, it will help our demographics.
It would be cheaper to subsidize educated white people to have children versus importing immigrants.

Not to mention it is basically against the social contract to favour people who were not born in your country and never paid taxes, especially when it comes to reproduction.
>>
>>92856434
You could at least pretend to shill by not posting an immediately horrendous image of armed third world mobs that run contrary to your claims. 0/10
>>
File: 1458793916835.gif (2MB, 800x600px)
1458793916835.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>92856434
2/10 try harder next time champ
>>
>>92856434
If you want BBC just admit it
>>
File: 110_001.jpg (110KB, 1020x660px) Image search: [Google]
110_001.jpg
110KB, 1020x660px
>>92856434
>That isn't enough to pay for our pension

There's already 10 000 000 people without a job in France. The old fuckers had a great life with full employment, cheap house, high salaries. If they didn't put money aside, it's not my problem.

Here (in France), a fucking postman or teacher have 2 houses and enough money to send their retarded kids in Canada or Ausfailia.

Fuck them, they don't need more money.

Also, if a white french man can't find a job, speaking fluently the language, behaving like a white, having degrees and family/friend connections. How the fuck Mohamed is supposed to find a job to pay for those pensions ?

Who would pay for Mohamed's kids school and medicare ? Who the fuck will pay for new police forces and new prisons to house those mohamed drug dealer kids ?
>>
File: 1475262795417.png (456KB, 649x537px)
1475262795417.png
456KB, 649x537px
>>92856434
But anon, you argue from the position of preventing demographic reduction.
Earth is not infinite and you can not sustain growth of population in definitely without either genocide or being below replacement rate. It is not debatable, but one is a big nono and the other makes politicians wake up in dead of the night in cold sweat and pray "wir schaffen das" thrice

Immigrating will not offaet the problem that's happening right now which is overly dense population in cities. Note the rat experiment and how closely it mirrors leftism.
Migrants shouldn't deserve money over residents of country, and budgets are stretched already.
Democracy should forbid movements that are pro-migration, as they, once taking hold will continue enlarging their voterbase compared to other parties.
Millions of people aiming to enter a country can't be called anything but invasion, especially as the "escaping war" argument doesn't hold water.
>>
>>92856434
>Fertility: Europeans have stopped having babies
They've had babies when the crime was low and work was plenty.
>>
Yes, we should surrender our children's future to foreign hordes because pensions. Smart thinking.
>>
>>92856434
50% youth unemployment in Spain. 30% in France. 30% in Germany because Ushi has to stay in work to his seventies, because he has to pay for the leeches. German governments already is considering raising of retirement age to pay for it. Companies in germany already refused to employ ME workers because even the most basic worker has to know elementary school stuff and language. Muslim women don't work on principle so that is automatic welfare recipient in countries that stopped being one income households decades ago. And most important detail:

ARABS. DON'T. WORK.

I can't stress this enough, even lowest pleb in Europe has better work ethic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw

The whole economical argument was thrown out of the window months ago, that why leftists now only appeal to emotions.

Shove that 'Europe needs young people' up your ass, Germany has refused 98% of Ukrainian refugees and 500 000 got stucked in Poland. Do you hear of any troubles with them?

And as for morality: there is 8 000 000 000 people living now and thanks to kangz in Afrika it will explode into 10 000 000 000 in next forty years, because people like you bombard them with free shit. Not even Black Plague would put a dent in those numbers, not even communists would put dent in those numbers. If I had to choose between my children and them, choice is clear.
>>
>>
>>92856434
Shit bait. kys
>>
>>92856434
Whose going to take care of all the niggers once the Europeans are all gone?
>>
File: diversity.jpg (112KB, 492x533px)
diversity.jpg
112KB, 492x533px
>>
File: whitedie.jpg (80KB, 346x479px) Image search: [Google]
whitedie.jpg
80KB, 346x479px
>>
File: 1468785803655.jpg (283KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
1468785803655.jpg
283KB, 960x796px
>>92856434
>we need new young people
These are not "new young people". They are literally the trash of the world.
>That isn't enough to pay for our pension
First - most of these pseudohumans will not help the social security system, in fact, they come with the single intention to leech from it. Second - getting your cherished pension is more important than the safety of your family, friends and nation??? How retarded are you?
>why is the USA the only super power in the world
Because it was built by white people. Everything good about America is created and maintained by white people. Diversity is actually one of the main reasons why the USA is declining as we speak and will soon be trampled economically and geopolitically by the vastly powerful union forming in the east - Russia, China, India, Iran, etc. All you niggers do is buy Jordans with stolen money and drivebying each other while they live off the white man's cash.
>new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in
Uh-uh. You just don't seem to get it and have never met an actual muslim in your life. These people don't want to integrate, they don't want to be a part of American society as is. Muslims in Christian/Western countries choose by themselves to live in seclusion and segregation and avoid associating with the "unbelievers". They see the white man as foreign, strange and decadent at best and as a mortal enemy at worst. Think about all those muslim terrorists attacking France in the past few years - they were all born and raised in France, and yet, in an obvious deviation from your statement, they hate France and it's people with a burning vengeance.
> It can't hurt for us to have links with the developing world.
I have this muslim friend from Nigeria. I'll never forget what he told me once: "Mate, I love my country with all my heart, but there is no place for me or my family there. Wherever there is islam, there can not be progress."
>>
File: 1476353382647.jpg (210KB, 963x477px) Image search: [Google]
1476353382647.jpg
210KB, 963x477px
>>
File: 15 - 1 (4).jpg (54KB, 540x412px)
15 - 1 (4).jpg
54KB, 540x412px
>>
File: 1476351938283.jpg (141KB, 650x579px)
1476351938283.jpg
141KB, 650x579px
>>
File: 1476352634605.jpg (316KB, 624x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476352634605.jpg
316KB, 624x2048px
>>
File: 1474911621304.jpg (138KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1474911621304.jpg
138KB, 520x390px
>>
>>92856434
I wish everyone was like you and me :DDD
>>
>>92856434
>but if diversity is so bad why is the USA the only super power in the world?
They became a super power in a white countra and is gradually falling apart as the whites behind minority

Take off the blindfold OP
>>
File: pepe1613.jpg (336KB, 1944x1104px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1613.jpg
336KB, 1944x1104px
Chaos is the fire of our rebirth
>>
((((>>92856434))))
>>
>>92856434
Take them all then you fucking American swine, this is because of your country's constant unwanted involvement all over the world anyway.
>>
Eat a red pill

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
>>
>>92856434
I know your shitposting, but still.
We stopped having kids so we don't fucking overpopulate the shit out of this planet.
I'd like some room to live. I don't want to live in a 1 cubic meter box.
Also, arabs and africans don't pay taxes. They absorb them.
Give people tax breaks if you really want more people.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.