[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AUDIO CLEARLY EDITED AUDIO CLEARLY EDITED >AUDIO CLEARLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>AUDIO CLEARLY EDITED
AUDIO CLEARLY EDITED
>AUDIO CLEARLY EDITED
AUDIO CLEARLY EDITED

THEY FRAMED TRUMP THAT IS NOT HIS VOICE REEEEE
>>
>>91912620

Then why post a public apology for something you didn't do?
>>
that tape was so OBVIOUSLY edited.......
>>
Except he apologized for it
>>
You don't actually believe this right?
>>
lmfao he didnt even deny it you fucking loser
>>
>>91912968
Didn't even sound like Big Don at all. Sounds like some nu-male albino nigger trying his very hardest to impersonate Trump.
>>
He already apologized for it. Not that he needed to. All he said was "women like to fuck famous dudes" and "I once tried to fuck a woman but it turned out she was married"
>>
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-from-donald-j.-trump
>>
you trumpet faggots are pathetic
>>
>>91914744

Says the guy being paid to shitpost

Guess that puts you a peg over not being paid to shitpost though
>>
CTR SLIDE THREAD
>>
>>91912620
LMAO
First stage of grief: denial
>>
>>91912620
Jesus christ /pol/, this is low.
>It was a FAKE
No. It wasn't.

Why are you even taking sides? You have two obviously crooked candidates, who are working together. And yet you scream and fight and drive a divide in the nation.

You are being the best goys possible.
>>
Most women enjoy being grabbed in the vagina, they just dont tell us that. I have tried this many times, it works great. Talk to them for a few minutes, maybe about your moneys, get them a martini, and then while they take their first sip, quickly shove 2 in the pink, one in the stink and just hold on like a bowling ball. Works best with skirts, but don't let denim stop you. The chafing is less arousing than the pure power move of realizing a man has just digitally commandeered her birth canal and rectum. Make sure to maintain eye contact. If they look concerned or try to pull away, just dig your nails in a bit until you feel a trickle of blood. This move signals your overpowering virility. If they continue to display discomfort, or scream, gently move your other hand to their throat and crush their esophagus like a can of beer. You will still have about 30 minutes to fornicate the corpse before it becomes fully cold and rigid. This method has never failed me.
>>
File: 1475884268095s.jpg (2KB, 125x67px) Image search: [Google]
1475884268095s.jpg
2KB, 125x67px
>>91914898
im just having a giggle mate, trump is crashing hard, I cant wait for the debate now.
>>
>>91917060
kek'd
>>
File: IMG_6325.jpg (48KB, 1199x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6325.jpg
48KB, 1199x442px
>>91912620
GUISE ITS FAKE OKAHY OKAHY ITS NOT FAKE IM SORRY. BUT LET ME TELL YOU MY FRIEND BILL HAS SAID MUCH WORSE ON DA GOLF CAWS.
>>
>>91912620
HOLY SHIT
LIKE OMG WOW
WHY WOULD ANYONE
I MEAN ANYONE
THINK OF VOTING FOR
THIS MONSTER
>>
>>91912955

Because it's all staged, the election is reality TV. Why would they still have that audio from 2005? You think they were stocking up blackmail material on Trump 11 years ago?
>>
someone have the sauce ?
>>
>>91917799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMGRPVXdT0
>>
>>91917873
thx Bae
>>
>>91912620
His campaign already commented on this amd never said it wasmt him. Fucking saging a dogshit threadthat should die quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 794x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 794x760px
>>91917060
>>
File: shill.png (16KB, 1027x138px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
16KB, 1027x138px
>>91918229
CTR past is worst pasta.

>>91918286
>>
File: 1475581858943.gif (437KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1475581858943.gif
437KB, 500x271px
>>91918229
Thank You for Correcting The Record!
>>
>>91912620
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>91914111
Except he admits it was him
>>
>>91917798
>You think they were stocking up blackmail material on Trump 11 years ago?

Yes.
>>
GRAB
>>
>>91918688
you beat me to it... shills can fucking die in a fire.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.