[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump loses >reddit leaves >/pol/ returns to 2014 era

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1463047592315.jpg (32KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1463047592315.jpg
32KB, 540x429px
>Trump loses
>reddit leaves
>/pol/ returns to 2014 era comfy-/pol/
feels good man
>>
We're gonna win, and we're gonna win bigly
>>
>>91904088
How long you think that will last with WW3 soon to follow after hilldog becomes pres
>>
>>91904737

What if Russia threatening war is Putin's way of helping Trump get into office
>>
>>91904088
If Trump loses /pol/ will be a nuclear wasteland for months.
>>
File: tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>
>>91905044
Except it doesn't, because the "Trump is Russia's friend" narrative is SO STRONG that even his supporters believe it. Russia actually acting aggressively reflects badly on Trump, even though his "support" of Russia and Putin is mostly just a misinterpretation of his statements.
>>
>>91904088
>America spirals out of control
>Mexicans flood the country with crime
>Muslims bring terror attacks
>white people no longer a majority
>SJW's/feminists get emboldened
>wrongthink becomes a crime
>4chan is shut down
>Hillary starts WWIII with Russia
>we all die

Well, at least we'll finally get the happening to end all happenings.
>>
>>91904088
sounds good laddie
cant wait
>>
This board will be raided 24/7 until the end of the year when he loses but it will be worth it.

These redditniggers from r the donald have fucking ruined this place.

It will be ugly after he loses but this board will be clean again.
>>
>>91904088
Can't fucking wait for r/the_donald fags to go and stay go
>>
>>91905131
IF trump loses, /pol/ will be a fond memory
>>
File: IMG_4946.jpg (33KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4946.jpg
33KB, 533x477px
>>91904088
>no more trump shills
>no more meme magic
>no more reddit
Please let this become reality again
>>
>>91904088

this

cant wait
>>
>>91904088
yes
i like that
>>
yeah, this place has been raided by edgy reddit donald kids, I imagine this is what would happen if they removed /b/.
>>
>>91904088
(:
>>
>>91904088
>Implying Illary's censor squads don't shut this shit down
>>
>>91904088
>>/pol/ returns to 2014 era comfy-/pol/

/pol/ won't exist when Hillary's hate speech laws go into effect.
>>
You missed the delicious drumpf shill butthurt, anon
>>
>>91906879
hive mind.
>>
>>91904088
>the year is 2020
>the government has mandated all computer users install a hydraulic privilege checker onto their chair armrests
>so much as rolling your eyes in contempt of people less privileged than you causes the machine's sensors to "trigger" (no pun intended) and slap you across the face

i fear this brave new world
>>
>>91904088
>Trump wins
>reddit is deported
>tumblr an hero
>/pol/ is full of threads celebrating victory
>some /pol/lacks even go outside
>>
>>91904088
Yeah, because Hillary will allow 4chan to exist.

The woman who is on record telling the American people that websites should be shut down that she dislikes.
>>
>>91906469

> no more 4chan when Hillary begins eroding the 1st amendment
>>
>Implying /pol/ will still exist if Hilldawg gets elected
>>
>>91904088
if Trump wins they'll leave too
>>
>>91904088
Nice try, try harder next time.
>>
>trump wins
>reddit and ctr still leave
>/pol/ isn't cancer any more
>trump wins
even better
>>
>>91904088
After today theres no way Trump is winning. Its been an honor memeing with you guys. Maybe ill see you guys in 2020 when a real conservative steps up to the plate
>>
>>91906112

/thread
>>
>all the reddit donald shills saying this board will be shutdown when hillary wins
christ could you fags be more transparent
>>
>>91904088
if trump doesnt win i dunno anymore. how can people vote for crooked hillary
>>
and all you have to do, to get your 4chan back

is sacrifice america
>>
>>91904088
if trump doesnt win... how can people vote for killary?
>>
>>91904088
I'm getting tired of these Trump-cucks.
>>
>implying that Hillaryfags aren't also from Reddit
Face it, Trump is the only way

>>91907257
Solid point
>inb4 leaf
>>
File: N91cjNS.png (690KB, 1420x3750px) Image search: [Google]
N91cjNS.png
690KB, 1420x3750px
>>91904088
>comfy suicidal bankers threads
>yellowstone threads
>common core threads
>sweden yes threads
>zim zam threads
>bill whittle threads
>feminazi general
>happening threads
Just one more month til this clown fiesta is over.
ONE MORE MONTH.
>>
>>91904088
Pretty keen for Trump to lose desu. For the longest time I was hoping he'd beat that Hillary bitch because I thought itd be funny. I realised, too late perhaps, that the real laughs would come from when Trump would lose. The tears on this board would sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. Imagine it: almost a year and a half of Trump supporters work down the drain in an instant. There would be no greater lols to be had at that point. I welcome the 10th of November (or whenever it is) when the board lights up and the Trump supporters claim election fraud, that Trump won a few states here and there, that Hillary is about to have a stroke...all for naught. The election will be deemed legit and there will be protests but itll all be mitigated to /pol/ fury.

Holy shit. Im getting hard just thinking about it
>>
>>91905848
>>we all die
OR
>I live out my dreams with SHINY and CHROME roaming around the broken US and killing UN blue helmets and Russkis
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.