[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 1 in 5 Millenials have tried the Big Mac

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 31

File: big-mac.jpg (4MB, 2640x2280px) Image search: [Google]
big-mac.jpg
4MB, 2640x2280px
>http://www.avclub.com/article/only-1-5-millennials-have-tried-big-mac-243793

So millennial /pol/ have you eaten a Big Mac?

Not talking about do you regularly eat a Big Mac, just asking if you have ever eaten one.

Cause idk bout you but that statement that only 20% of Millenials have eaten a Big Mac sounds like Bullshit!
>>
Used to love big macs til I found out they're made out of products that don't biodegrade
>>
>>91886377
Salt also doesn't biodegrade
>>
>>91886185
no
Why would I ?
Jewish food.
>>
>>91886377
Hell I like the sauce but the point is that the idea that only 20% of millenials have tried the Big Mac is really BS. Chances are that whoever did the study used a really limited sample. None of the articles have explained where there sample came from. Are the "millenials" white NYC hipsters with rich parents? Are they Niggers from Detroit or Spics from LA? We simply don't know. I assure you that if you take a representative sample you will get a much different picture.
>>
>>91886185
Probably once when I was babby.

Vegetarian now. Never really ate red meat often to begin with.
>>
>>91886185
havent tried it because im pick and dont like veggos
>>
>>91886377
used to love big macs till I made a burger myself, it just can't compete.
>>
>>91886377
Depends on the conditions. I have a couple of scones sitting on my shelf that have been there for three month and they look just like after they came out of the oven. It's not a Big Mac thing.
>>
File: 1439978459416.png (158KB, 489x501px) Image search: [Google]
1439978459416.png
158KB, 489x501px
>>91886185

It is my duty as a burger to try all varieties of burgers.

>I've even had veggie burgers
>Veggie burgers are haram

I am the 20%.
>>
I've tried it yesterday and it's shit
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 255x198px
>>91886185
>eating at McDonalds ever
>>
Can I tell you a secret? I've never had a big Mac. I've eaten at McDonalds but I order the chicken sandwich.

I've eaten a whopper at burger King tho
>>
>>91886185
I'm 26 and have never had a big mac. Is not appealing to me.
>>
I've eaten one. What a fucking meme burger. It wasn't even big.
>>
Millenials get the McDouble and add big mac sauce because they are poor NEETS that can't afford big macs
>>
I'm 25 and I've never tried a big mac, I think alot of people just get a single or double, or maybe the emergence of the dollar menu is a factor. I had a long phase of fast food eating too.
>>
>>91886582
McDonald's food is about 70% salt.
>>
they are too expensive compared with other products

>double cheese burger
1 dollar
>double cheese burger with piece of bread in the middle
4 dollars
>>
Why get a Big Mac when there's better alternatives for the same price?
>>
Quarter Pounder w/ cheese is far superior. The big mac is a relic of the past.
>>
Never. I rarely go to Mcds but if i do i order a mcchicken sandwichâ„¢
>>
>>91886185
It's just so small, and McD's isn't even that good.
>>
Keep in mind goys my argument is not about how good McD's is. My argument is that how can you say that only 20% of Millenials have eaten a freaking Big Mac!

When I was in college my local McD's had Daily Value Menus and I used to eat Big Macs every couple of weeks. Many of my friends also eat Big Macs when it was on special. So this idea that only 20% of us have eaten Big Macs is crazy.
>>
>>91886185
I never even ate at Mac Donalds
>>
>>91886185
I love McDonald's, just had a delicious triple cheeseburger. But let me tell you now that the big mac a shit.
>>
26 never eaten Big Mac. Cow is sacred animal. I eat mc chicken instead.
>>
That's because Big Macs are shit.

Double beef and bacon, no onions, add a chicken patty, 2 extra slices of cheese and add barbecue sauce. That's perfection. If your meal doesn't contain at least 3 animals, you're a bitchboy.
>>
I had the grand big mac yesterday. It fucking sucked, too messy.
>>
>>91886710
Thanks for sharing, friend.
>>
>>91886185
I have
It's pretty good but I prefer 5 guys or chick fil a
>>
Meat thinner than the bread
>THREE pieces of bread
>it's literally a fucking bread sandwich
>>
>>91887056
80% percent of millennials aren't even from this country
>>
>>91886185
I eat them regularly. Fite me IRL.
>>
mcdouble with mac sauce is a poorfag staple.

I usually ask for extra onions as well.
>>
>>91886185
because most of them are vegen cucks.

millennials are the sum total of the scum bag boomers influence. hippie 60's cucks that have created this vermin that wont eat a fucking bigmac because they are to WEAK TO HOLD THE FUCKING THING.
>>
>>91886185
McDonald's here sells much better burgers than Big Mac. I personally don't like it because it has pickles, but I have tried it in the past.
>>
>>91886735
This is true
I'm a vegetarian and even good homemade tofu hamburguers are betterimo
>>
>>91887071

subtle troll. I like your style Canada
>>
>>91886185
I i'm 33 and have never tried one. I normally get a quarter pounder
>>
>>91887063
*Mc
>>
>>91886185

>Two all beef patties
>Special sauce
>Lettuce, cheese
>Pickles, onions
>On a sesame seed bun

Maybe they never heard the song?
>>
Worked at Mcd's for two years as my first job, never tried a Big Mac once though.
>>
>>91886185
I have never eaten one, since its just a mcdouble with an extra bun in the middle. Total waste of money.
I am 24 if you're wondering. I'm not rich, I live in the dirty south and work in retail.
>>
This doesn't mean people aren't eating McDonald's. I don't think I haven't gone a week in my life without it and I've never tried a big mac. Maybe I will now though. McDonald's stock is doing well too.
>>
>>91887099
Damn Spic, I want to try the Grand Big Mac but they are not offering it on my local McD.

That being said I'm a bit of a burger geek. While I'm don't consider McD's the best they are not the worse.

Hell I even done crazy shit like ordering big Mac sauce and putting it on a BK Whopper.
>>
36 and never had a big mac
dont eat mcDs. when i was a kid and did go there it was for chicken nuggets or the regular burger that comes with kids meals. i know to go somewhere else if i want a good cheeseburger, even most other fast food places have them beat.
>>
>>91886185
how is that even possible. its understandable if you aren't an american but seriously
>>
>>91886185
Good. Big Macs are shit. Whoppers are by and far the superior trashy fast food burger.
>>
I might try a big mac if it had about five more slices of tasteless white bread in there.

seriously. fucking idiots eat big macs.
>>
>>91886185

They are pretty common in my Country, sometimes even Mc Donalds has a few of them.
>>
Yes. I've eaten a couple when I was a kid. Haven't had one in over a decade.
>>
>>91886185
I am 20, and I have never eaten a Big Mac.

Never have wanted to, nor will I ever.
>>
>>91887071
Watch out leafs. You have an immigrant looking for the designated shitting street.
>>
Like once or twice.
I'm more of a quarter pounder guy.
>>
>>91886185
Never had one. They look stupid.

I'd rather an extra piece of meat than an extra slice of bread.

The main burger I get is the meat cube from Wendy's.
>>
The more I hear about millennials the more I realize they're commies.
>>
What is the purpose of the middle bread layer? If you want a toast sandwich just make a toast sandwich
>>
>>91886185
I'm 25, pretty sure I'm technically a millenial.

I've never had a big Mac. Had most of their other burgers at least once though.
>>
>>91886185
Fuck no, the double cheeseburger is far superior
>>
>>91887499
You're definitely a millennial, there's no questioning for you.
>>
I have a big mac meal at least once a month, though I go so rarely to Mcdonalds I usually indulge myself and get a Big Tasty or whatevers on offer.
>>
>>91887335

Wendy's burgers are better than any shit you will get at McD/BK. It must have been at least a decade since the last time I voluntarily ate at one of them with the proliferation of better fast food joints these days.
>>
>>91886185

Course I've eaten one. The only burger that beats it McDonald's wise is the Bog motherfucking Tasty. Now that's a burger.
>>
>>91886185
Fuck no that shits disgusting. I can make a better burger at home for cheaper with better quality ingrediants and zero nigger fingerprints on it.
>>
>>91886735
Share recipe, and yes i frequently eat bacon and any possible combination of meat and cheese.
>>
>>91887151
You could make that statement, but it would be an indictment against the club sandwich as well. A good club sandwich is God tier.
>>
>>91886185
This sounds like advertising in disguise

I stopped eating McDonalds food because it literally made me feel sick. Other fast food joints don't do that to me.

McDonalds food is made so cheaply that it's effectively become a poison.
>>
I stopped buying them once the patties got too small for the bread
>>
File: mcd-meals-2-cheeseburger.png (35KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
mcd-meals-2-cheeseburger.png
35KB, 380x380px
Yeah, but they suck.

>extra bread for no reason
>covered in french dressing
>only one slice of cheese

I don't really eat a lot of fast food these days, but if I'm going to McDonald's I like to make it a sit-down meal. I go inside, and I order the true iconic McDonald's meal: 2 cheeseburgers, a large fries, and a coke.

Then I drown everything in ketchup and eat it all in one sitting.
>>
>>91887633
*big ffs i went back and corrected it too

I'm on my mobile and I'm drunk as shit
>>
>>91886648
90% of those surveyed preferred kebabs or burritos.
>>
>>91887481
Americans love over carbing everything.

That said, it sucks. Another bun totally ruins the balance of the meat/cheese/bun/lettuce/sauce.
>>
Millenials just aren't good goys like boomers.
>>
>>91886185
I never understood why I should have one...

They fucking worked in a 3rd piece of bread, fuck that.
>>
>>91886185
i have never ate from McDolands
>>
>>91886185
I love big macs, I know it has lots of nasty shit in it, but I don't care because it's tasty.

Pljeskavicas are better, but hey.
>>
I eat about everything in fast food besides burgers.
>>
>>91887658
i thought you guys werent allowed to eat bacon
>>
File: 1470964509017.png (33KB, 504x432px) Image search: [Google]
1470964509017.png
33KB, 504x432px
>>91886185
>There are Americans out there who do not consume Big Macs on a bi-weekly basis, let alone ever.

This is a travesty.

We must hunt out these individuals and force them to eat a burger under the threat of death.

Burgers unite!
>>
>>91886185
I'm 22 and i eat at least 1 a month
Fucking pussies
p.s. i'm 115lb
>>
File: 1475818253632.jpg (100KB, 438x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475818253632.jpg
100KB, 438x810px
>>91886185

I have had one Big Mac. However, it was in Canada, and it was a double big mac.
>>
>>91886185

They shrank big macs, it used to be about 25% bigger.
>>
>>91887691
Plain mc chicken, large fry, sweet tea, and hot fudge Sunday with extra nuts reporting in
>>
>>91886185
i think ive eaten 2 big macs in my entire life, the first one maybe 15 years ago and the second one about a year ago. there's really no good reason to eat at mcdonalds when so many better options are available. we have in-n-out in california if you want fast food, and there are delicious gourmet restaurant burgers all over yelp
>>
>>91886185
Extra tomato, sub leaf lettuce for the default shredded lettuce
>>
>>91886185
I had one once when I was a kid.
One of the few times my mom let us have fast food.
But since then no, I live in a small town with 3-4 different restaurants that serve the real down home primo burger experience.
McDonalds is shit, the only place they beat is Burger King and even then not by much. If you want a fast burger, there are way better options, Rallies, Sonic, Carls Jr, fuck even Denny's has better burgers than them.

-t american fatboi
>>
>>91887584
I really like Wendy's seasonal burgers, especially that one they get during the winter with all the mushrooms and cheese on brioche.
>>
>>91887818
Only when they can call out whites for antisemitism for offering bacon
>>
>>91887056
Read it from the perspective of a marketer

This is an advertisement buddy, it's not a real study.

The intent is to get people talking about it, going to mcdonalds, proving the eggheads wrong, etc. etc.

You goyim really need to brush up on how the marketing jew works, you're terrible at detecting them in action
>>
>>91887836
>i eat at least 1 a month

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO VENEZUELA YOU FUCKING IMMIGRANT

BUILD WALL
>>
>>91886963
The Mac patties are not the same as the burger ones.
>>
>>91887584
Wendy's is shit lol. Every time I go there, they have signs like "extra charge for tomato" for their burgers, their meat is as thin as the cheese, and they're way too expensive for how tiny the burgers are.
A McDouble is pretty much 2 of those bacon jr cheeseburgers in one, at less than half the price.

Burgerking, at least the ones around here, have their patties slathered in way too much oil and grease, its disgusting.

Chic-fil-a is definitely #1 for chicken, and Hardees the best for an actual big burger when you're hungry.
Sonic burgers are shit and taste like they've been reheated several dozen times.

>>91887481
boomer cucks paying 3 more dollars for an extra bun.
>>
/pol/ truly has become the new /b/
>>
Sausage Muffin + Mayo, ketchup, mustard, onions.

God tier.
>>
File: 1448223748368.png (117KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448223748368.png
117KB, 460x480px
>he eats the fast food Jew
This is yet another reason this generation will become the strongest and will begin the great purge.
>>
>>91887481
It makes it look bigger while not adding to the cost of making it. It's just another example of jewish trickery.
>>
>>91886185
I....honestly dont remeber, i havent eaten McDonald's in fucking forever, since i was a child and some kid had a birthday party there (im 26), its likely i havent, i dont eat fast food chain burgues all that often and when i do its Carls Jrs, or maybe burguer king
>>
>80 posts in 5 minutes
STICKY WHEN
>>
>>91886185
Nothing wrong with shit food occasionally.
I usually get a quarter pounder with cheese and some nuggets when I fancy a cheeky bit of munch.
All fair game when it's bulking season.
Papa Johns stuffed crust is also goat pizza.
But yeah, McDonald's make tasty food.
>>
>>91887658
>eating bacon

Oy vey!

>>91887951
Hmm makes sense, it seems like a really BS article. Hell many so called papers are copypaste from one another.
>>
>>91886185
Unfortunately yes I have.
>>
>>91888103
>posting jewish cartoon, Arcade Bumstein
>>
>>91887952
I'm as Bogotan as it gets burro, don't mix me with venezuelan scum
>>
Terrible bread/patty ratio.
>>
>>91886648
It's not impossible, burgers only make up ~20% of McD revenues.
>>
File: 6ff.png (128KB, 558x613px) Image search: [Google]
6ff.png
128KB, 558x613px
Fuck fast food joinys

How do you make your burgers, /pol/?

>kaiser roll
>85 lean beef with montreal seasoning
>slice of cheddar melted on top
>lettuce
>tomato
>red onion
>pickle slices
>ketchup and mayo mixed together
>mfw
>>
Not that surprising. I tried a big mac as a kid so im in the 20% i guess. Eat mcdonalds about once a month but i never get big macs any more. The reason i say its not surprising is because of the dollar menu becoming so popular.

Most millennials probably went straight from happy meals to the value menu.

Why order a big mac when 2 double cheeseburgers (mcdoubles whatever) are cheaper than a big mac and if you stack them together its more food anyway?
>>
>>91886185
>Cause idk bout you but that statement that only 20% of Millenials have eaten a Big Mac sounds like Bullshit!
It was the "grown up" item on McDonald's menu, of course a generation of immature kids that never grew up feel apprehension about ordering Mom & Dad's big-person burger.
>>
File: tl-horizontal_main.jpg (78KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
tl-horizontal_main.jpg
78KB, 640x434px
pic related. if you live in the west coast or midwest, there is zero reason to eat at mcdonalds unless you are trying to observe the urban wildlife
>>
File: 1456798623520.jpg (156KB, 819x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1456798623520.jpg
156KB, 819x1111px
>>91888203
Arc is as white as it gets.
>>
>>91886185
I'm about to be 24 and I've never had one in my life.

But I don't eat ground beef at all so
>>
I find this extremely hard to believe.
>>
The Big Mac is a very 1970's culinary invention. People back then actually thought it was fancy, with its sesame seeds and it's "special sauce."

The Big Mac is like velour suits or shag carpets; it just doesn't suit modern tastes.

I've eaten it once just to see what it tastes like. I had to wipe the sauce off; it was very putrid-tasting. Honestly, eating the burger, I felt like I should be high in the back of a van and listening to Boston or Foreigner.

Afterwards I felt gross in a way McDonalds doesn't usually make me feel.
>>
>>91887888
The best fast food I've been able to find is subway, after that it's A&W and then Wendy's. Wendy's isn't far off in quality from McDonalds.

Subway and A&W are overpriced, Wendy's is competitively priced but not much better than McDicks, and McDicks is just all-around awful.

Also, the A&W up here is a completely different company from the A&W chain down in the states. They don't even share the same logistics chain.
>>
>>91888318
>not ordering Animal Style burger with the Animal Style fries
>>
>>91887658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-NDc_AAr4
I don't have a good grill, so I've cooked patties on cast iron skillet.
>>
File: 1471761399864.png (243KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1471761399864.png
243KB, 1500x1500px
Not falling for the McJew considered weird.

Only in america.

Keep sharting friends.
>>
>>91888326
Riceburner.
>>
>>91886185
Yes, and Quarter Pounders are objectively better. It's all about that McChicken with no mayo and large fries though.
>>
>>91886185
I believe it. When the Kombucha generation wants a burger, they go to Umami burger or a gastropub, or some shit like that.
>>
>>91888318
Oh god damn it... In n Out is the best fast food place, hands down... Too bad there are none out here on the east coast
>>
>>91886185
I only get Quarter Pounders, the Big Mac just looks unappetizing to me.
>>
>>91888393
>not liking the Big Mac sauce
>getting "sick" because of it

Fucking fag.
>>
>>91886185
4/5 Millenials lie about their fast food habits
>>
test
>>
>>91886185
i've never eaten one but that's because i'm a picky eater. I don't like vegetables. Whenever I go to a fast food place I just order generic 1/3rd lb burger and ask for no vegetables. No reason for to have ever ordered a big mac
>>
DONT EAT MCDONALDS ITS MADE WITH BABY AND CHILD MEAT USED IN SATANIC RITUALS BY THE ELITE DONT DO IT ITS SATANIC
>>
>>91888497
it was just a generic pic off google but i always order a double double animal style with animal style fries when i go, if im really hungry ill get an additional regular cheeseburger with the fresh onions and tomatoes with extra pickles
>>
>>91886185
I ate big macs a bit until I stopped eating fast food completely when I was like 19. I only eat taco time now. nomnomnom.
>>
no im a double quarter pounder faggot instead
>>
>>91886185
Nope :/ never going to mcdonalds ever fuck dat shit mane
>>
>>91886185
No, the bun in the middle throws me off
I wish I could have double quarter pounders with Big Mac sauce though
>>
>>91887691
>>91887869

When I go to a McDonald's, I normally order 2 cheeseburgers, a double cheeseburger, a Big Mac with extra dressing, a McChicken, 2 Royales (quarter pounders) , one with cheese, and a large Sprite.
>>
>>91888589
you guys have five guys, which is fucking greasy but still better than mcdonalds. i love the five guys seasoned fries
>>
>>91888651
Are big macs the new soylent green?
>>
>>91886185
I've had a Big Mac a few times, but I usually get the Quarter Pounder instead.
>>
>>91886185
Ate one yesterday.
>>
>>91886185
no it looks gross
>>
>eating big macs instead of the superior baconator
kek
>>
>>91888589
This. The Double-Double is the superior fast food burner. Georgia needs In-N-Out right fucking now
>>
Never had one, have had other Macdonalds hamburgers before though
>>
>>91888843
>baconator
tfw theres no wendys near me
>>
>>91888496
Doooooooooodeeeeee.
Wait, are you talking about in the US or in Canada?
Because seriously, if you are traveling in the US and eat at chain restaurants, you are fucking up.
Fucking up hard.
It will be a little more pricey, and probably not near tourist centers, but you HAVE to try the real local cuisine.
>>
>>91888589
Seriously The Habit is way better than in-n-out. Sources:
http://www.businessinsider.com/americas-best-burger-2014-7
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/24/the-habit-burger-grill_n_5613424.html
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/01/18/youll-never-guess-who-has-americas-best-burger-hin.aspx
>>
>>91888708
Just ask for it, they'll put the sauce on it.
>>
>>91886185

Never tried a Big Mac, and don't want to.

I've had the quarter pounder once and it was shit. I've had their standard hamburger about 6/7 times and it was ok, only have it out of convienance, usually at airports.
>>
>>91886710
Have you got a blog I can follow?
>>
literally the only three things I've ever ordered from mcdonalds were french fries and mcdouble or chicken nuggets. I've never tried anything else on their menu.
>>
I'm an American, I'm almost 30 and I've never eaten a hamburger in my life. I am not a vegan.
>>
>>91886185
McDonald's are forever doing specials which are almost always nicer than their plain menu so I can understand it.

Always a disappointing meal though.
>>
>>91888724
In n Out has the better burger. Five Guys cajun fries are godtier, though. I miss grabbing a double double animal style on the way home from a long night out
>>
>>91886185
I first time I had one was three years ago when I was 19
The whole thing tasted fake, like one continuous flavor instead of many
>>
>>91886185

Big macs are comfy.

I have always gone with the Double QPer with cheese. Yes, half a pound of heart disease.
>>
>>91886185

Fug mang I could really go for a Big Mac right about now.
>>
I ate two of these "whoppers" nigga!
>>
>>91886185
Im 18, never tried a big mac.
>>
>>91886185
I'm 31 and I've never had a Big Mac, don't like the Mac sauce they put on the thing.
>>
>>91889045
Immigration and Naturalization Service reporting in to inform you that your citizenship is hereby revoked.
>>
>>91888626
you must be one fat fuck
>>
File: 1369219656365.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1369219656365.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>91888983
>>
File: 1475804361535.jpg (515KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1475804361535.jpg
515KB, 1024x788px
>>91889045
YOU ARE THE REASON AMERICA IS DYING ASSHOLE
>>
>>91888589
You have Shake Shack m8, thy're delicious
>>
>>91888735
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say the DNA found in the patties is just from sweat or loose skin cells. Do y'all seriously believe that?!
>>
Never had one. I stopped eating McDonalds though.
>>
>>91888866
I've thought about inquiring about franchise opportunities here in Florida, but never got around to it... It would be a gold mine
>>
>>91888722
I'm sure you dine in the restaurant for the free refills.
>>
tfw I never ate a burger
>>
File: 1475807601665.jpg (100KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1475807601665.jpg
100KB, 600x603px
>>91889272
I JUST WANT TO GO BACK
>>
>people waste money on big macs

just buy a mcdouble like a mac and sub a quarter pounder bun for no cost

youre literally paying extra dollars for that middle piece of bread
>>
>>91889219
That's the best part. Get a double cheeseburger with Mac sauce if you're poor.
>>
McDonalds is fucking confusing. I don't know why but I love eating it every time and feel like shit afterwards.

A week later I come back for more.
>>
File: tumblr_mtufnxXjo41rz1ki7o1_1280.jpg (166KB, 959x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtufnxXjo41rz1ki7o1_1280.jpg
166KB, 959x615px
>>91889372
kek
>>
>>91889446
You feel like shit afterwards because humans aren't supposed to eat human meat.
>>
File: 07270u.jpg (131KB, 930x750px) Image search: [Google]
07270u.jpg
131KB, 930x750px
WHAT HAPPENED AMERICA?
>>
>>91886185
lol heheheh what is mcdonalds? is that like in-n-out?
>>
File: burgers_large.png (215KB, 552x1100px) Image search: [Google]
burgers_large.png
215KB, 552x1100px
>>91888951
heres what taste tests revealed
>>
File: 1475807078891.jpg (762KB, 1920x1080px)
1475807078891.jpg
762KB, 1920x1080px
>>
mcfood is shit anyway, we can all agree on that even with the liberals
>>
Big mac is over priced
It has the same meat as a double cheeseburger at almost double the price
>>
>>91886185
>muh Burgers
>srs bsns
>>
>>91889209
How could you never have a Big Mac? Anyone who's not like, homeless had been to MacDonalds at some point and therefore tried Big Mac.
>>
File: steaknshakee-peoriail.jpg (174KB, 1393x1113px) Image search: [Google]
steaknshakee-peoriail.jpg
174KB, 1393x1113px
>>91889391
>>91889272

Notice - not one nigger or mexican in this picture
>>
>>91887712
To be fair i rather eat kebab than a big mac but bigmacs here are just doubble cheese burger with a bun in the middle for 5,50 and a kebab is quadruple the mass of it for 0,50 more

How does it look in murica?
Is it worth buying q big mac over kebab?
>>
>>91886185
Only lower class proles eat the shit McDonalds produces.
>>
>>91889330

We literally don't have free refills, it sucks balls
>>
>>91889446
I feel the same way about Doritos.
>>
>>91889484
tfw i'm not from moscow
>>
>>91889577
>Culver's that high on the list
Maybe I should check it out. I have one like a mile down the road from me.
>>
>>91889737
no, mcdonalds and any fast food is shit in comparison to the value you get anywhere else
>>
WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME IM NOT KIDDING MCDONALDS BURGERS ARE MADE OUT OF BABY AND CHILD MEAT!
>>
File: 28271u.jpg (106KB, 1000x711px)
28271u.jpg
106KB, 1000x711px
>>91889732
THAT WAS MY POINT
>>
>>91889874
Butter burgers are awesome... Grab some cheese curds as well
>>
>>91889245
5'10 and 220. I haven't achieved rascal status yet but I'm working on it.
>>
>>91887869
>plain mcchicken
>not hot'n'spicy
0/10 made me respond.
>>
>>91889887
Well obviously but i would like to know if the big mac is any bigger in burgerland
>>
>>91886872
burger king is based. there was some thread a while back about how good burger king is and I have to agree. Used to go there every week for a rodeo cheeseburger and Oreo shake.

mcdonalds is the burger Jew plain and simple. Only a true cuck would ingest such plainly toxic mind control chemicals while they wait for their wife to finish fucking Tyrone.

The only truly American meal is to get french fries from mcdonalds, get your ass over to In n Out for a triple triple (if you dont live in In-n-Out-land your life isnt worth living anyways) then a cheesecake from the King of the Burgs. Such god like nutrition is the true path to Ameri-Freedom
>>
>>91886185
I've lost hope in humanity op. Millennial s are faggots
>>
No I did not. And it's too expensive for me to eat in fast-food. But then I'm not a 1stwolder. As I can see from youtube many americans eat only fast-food.
>>
File: SHORPY-854.jpg (271KB, 648x450px)
SHORPY-854.jpg
271KB, 648x450px
>>91889732
>>
>>91888951
I've never heard of this place before... Checked it out and found out that there's one 5 minutes from me... I'm going to have to check it out now, thanks!
>>
I call bullshit. I think a lot of people are just trying to sound hip and trendy by saying they haven't tried it. Maybe not a majority of millennials, but more than just 20 percent
>>
>>91889953
Yeah i remeber that story think it was in 2006 or 05 shit was hilarious
>>
>>91886185
Nope, there are no MacDonalds or BurgerKings in my village. The only entertainment we have is cheap high speed internet.
>>
>>91886185
I've only eat a single Big Mac and that was only 2 years ago, and it was only because I consciously thought"hey I've never eaten a Big Mac before".

The fact of the matter is McDonald's is really shitty food for its price
>>
>>91886710
enjoy white dots in your vision
enjoy being a pale, weak, iron defficient moralist
enjoy always looking like you lack sleep
>>
Stay home and cook your own goddamn hamburgers you lazy fucking cucks
>>
>>91886185
Big Macs are fucking tiny and gay as fuck, why eat it when you have bigger burgers
>>
Fuck, now I'm hungry for a Big Mac.
>>
>>91886185
test
>>
>>91886921
/Thread
If it's a special occasion, well also get a McChicken and put it in between the patties of the mcdouble.
>>
>>91889990
Their cheese curds are all fucking wrong. Real cheese curds are beer-battered and freshly fried, not breaded and frozen.
>>91889874
They're overrated.
>>
>>91886185
I've only had it twice when I had coupons for free big macs.

Normally I buy the "daily double" which is essentially the same thing with less bread for half the price.

But yeah the other explanation is millenials don't go to mcdonalds as much as the previous generations. It has just slipped in quality, especially when compared to chipotle and stuff.
>>
whoppers are better than big macs th3 only reason to go to the clown retaraunt is for a mcdouble or mcchicken for just over a dollar
>>
I havent been at mcshit in over 18 years now

Id rather starve to death
>>
>>91886185
Yes, I've eaten many big macs before. Sounds like BS
>>
>>91890310
Get 'im, Roo.
>>
>>91887272
wew lad

i mean its not that special but you may as well have the experience
>>
>>91887232
>I'm a vegetarian

>Spain
>With the absolute delicious ham I've ever eaten

Faggot
>>
>>91888541
Yea well he basically does pretty much the same as an iron cast skillet with that grill top. Nice video, gave me some nice ideas. Thanks
>>
Big Macs are a fucking scam. I've eaten a couple and I wish I wouldn't have. I could literally make dinner for the price of a single big mac.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 674x1024px)
file.png
1MB, 674x1024px
Just picked up dinner for tonight
>>
I havent. Always seemed really overpriced. Id rather get multiple cheaper ones.
>>
>>91889874
culvers is legit but very fattening I haven't eaten there since college but would do it once a month or so
>>
>>91886185
I have, whats a millenial?
>>
>>91888250
>kaiser roll
disgusting

>broiche
>80-20 beef with salt pepper only
>old british cheddar or gruyere
>pickles, tomato, lettuce, white onions
>mustard+mayo on the top bun, heinz ketchup under the meat

also sometimes I use a selfmade BBQ sauce instead of the ketchup
>>
>>91890086
BK's burgers are so much better than McD's.. They actually taste like they've been cooked over a flame, which I love. I've always thought that Whoppers>Anything else @ McD's
>>
>>91890369

ive found the closest equivalent to a burger king whooper at mc donalds

you may need to travel to australia to try it

grand angus burger with extra pattie and extra slice of cheese. gonna set you back $9 aussie dollars for the burger no fries no drink

you will be satiated tho

>left out reference to hungry jacks for ameribro comprehension

>ordered a sprite zero and received carbonated water without syrup. thanks mc donalds
>>
>>91889577
such a faggoty poll

This just shows, on the west coast, there is nothing better than in-n-out, even though it sucks balls.
>>
File: waitstaff.jpg (129KB, 578x748px) Image search: [Google]
waitstaff.jpg
129KB, 578x748px
>>91889732
>>91889966
>>91889391
>>91889528
>>91886185

The reason no one eats fast food anymore is because of the quality of service that niggers, mexicans and other shitskins provide. Back when there were good WHITE people working in these restaurants they were delicious! I miss the days of hot burgers and cold shakes made by the clean hands of decent white Americans.
MEXICANS GO HOME!
NIGGERS BLACK TO AFRICA!
DOWN WITH THE KEK LIBERAL U.S. GOVERNMENT!
>>
>>91886185
1 in 5 millennial Americans?

Everybody has had a Big Mac.

E V E R Y B O D Y

I have probably had 100 in my life. tasty af
>>
>>91886185
I tried one when I was a kid. I haven't had a single fast food """product""" in probably 5 years. My man boobs also disappeared in this time frame, too.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>91886582

Actually salt dissociated in water becomming seperate sodium and chloride ions
>>
I've did. But it's expensive here. About 8 dollars with fries and soda.
>>
>>91890789
>using sweet bread for a burger
>calling kaiser rolls disgusting

I thought Germans knew a thing or two about burgers
>>
>>91886185
>a burger with extra bread

No i have not
>>
>>91890836
>They actually taste like they've been cooked over a flame

because they are, McD uses an electric press grill, BK uses a gas power conveyor belt grill
>>
>>91886185
I had one when I turned 8. It tasted nasty and from then on whenever I went to McDonald's I always ordered the Quarter Pounder.
>>
>>91886185

Have eaten one

What age range do you have, to be in to be considered a millennial?
>>
>>91890883
>le secret menu

it's so fucking reddit I have oonly eaten there a few times . id rather have 5 guys any day.
>>
>>91886185
Mc'donalds literally taste like shit.

The big mac is the second worst hamburger I have ever eaten.
>>
>>91890785
>whats a millenial?
Anyone born between 1980-2000
>>
>>91891240

everytime ive ordered a q.pounder the pattie always tasted under cooked, or maybe not salted enough? something was off

never went back down that route
>>
>>91891508
12 to 36 years old.
>>
>>91891508
16 - 30 roughly
Basically born between 1985 - 1999
>>
>>91886185
Fags. If wager you're not smokers either. Fags
>>
>>91889372
same desu

living in small city away from civilization sucks balls

when I will move out I WILL FUCKING EAT EVERY FASTFOOD THERE IS because I coudnt before thats why
>>
>>91886185
>that's not tendies
>>
>>91890005
keep working on it mane and you will feel so much better.
you have the bonus of seeing rapid weigh loss, when I was skinny fat it was the the worst because you dont see progress but you feel it
>>
>>91886185
You don't understand. It is uncool to get a Big Mac for younger people. It is what older white people do. They go for the dollar menu because it's hip and it's what commoners do. Even if young people have a lot of spare money, they will go for the dollar menu because it's what the niggers on the commercial told them to do (like, actual niggers that McDonald's advertises to)
>>
>>91891779
Starts @ 1980
>>
I tried to once but a Romanian swiped it from me. Dirty Roma!
>>
>>91891987
Are you sure? What would have in common a 36 year old with a 21 year old? doesn't seem right
>>
>>91890883
seriously try the habit. The poll says it's marginally better than in-n-out. It is actually way better, fuck in-n-out and the drones who worship it. I got that poll from the motley fool, they only care about investing so the point of their article is this place that wins the poll is going up.
>>
It's bullshit having another piece of bread in the middle.. plus the sauce is gross
>>
>>91886185
I have. Pretty disappointing meal.
>>
Big Mac is shit, Big tasty nuts, best burger i've ever eaten.
>>
Every now and again I crave a Big Mac and they are delicious only because of the sauce and the strange satisfaction I get from having the little strips of lettuce fall out as I bite into it.

It's a shame they aren't actually big.
>>
>>91892136
I was born in 1982 and am considered Gen Y/Millennial
>>
File: 1471043675118.gif (305KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471043675118.gif
305KB, 500x375px
Im hungry now, any mericans want to meet up at mcdonalds?
>>
>>91886185
I just had my tooth fixed and couldnt eat for hours,

I would kill for a burger, or pizza, or anything
>>
>>91886185

Never had a Big Mac and stopped eating McDonalds several years ago. They are the shittiest fast food burger chain with the worst food quality by FAR.
>>
>only 1 in 5 millennials enjoy black licorice
>only 1 in 5 millennials have tried werther's original
>only 1 in 5 millennials like spree candy

is this surprising to you? big macs arent even good. millennials prefer actually tasty things like chicken clubs and the breakfast menu
>>
>>91892277
No, you're not. You're a faggot gen x.
>>
>>91886185
SLIDE THREAD

>>91891483

>>91891483

>>91891483
>>
>>91886185

I have they're nothing special literally just a double cheeseburger with bread in the middle and thousand island sauce... Woopdee fucking doo.
>>
>>91892331
you shouldve flossed more, ace
>>
>>91892390
No, you're absolutely wrong. Look it up, man. Millennials start in 1980
>>
>>91886185
I did. The only ones I know who probably never ate one are vegans.
>>
>>91892277
kek say that to yourself grandpa
>>
>>91892371
Life is like a bag of jelly beans..

Nobody likes the black ones.
>>
>>91892428
it was childhood mistake, filling fell out yesterday so I got it fixed today,

its a miracle it held so long, I had it made when I was like 10
>>
I love Big Macs,but they do t even really taste like burgers. More like wee funny cakes or some sort of cartoon version of what a burger would taste like
>>
>>91886185
Too expensive in Canada. I just get 4-5 junior chickens or Mcdoubles post workout.
>>
>>91886185

Yes, I had one a month before 12/21/12.

It was pretty good, wouldn't go out of my way for one though.
>>
>>91892497
You just wish you were bro.

You just wish you were.
>>
>>91892528
>>91892390
You guys are fucking idiots...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>>
Actually no

it was always cheaper to get two cheeseburgers

I mean sure you don't get lettuce but what kind of freak deliberately wants fast food lettuce
>>
>>91892677
Why would I wish to lumped in with a bunch of faggot ass pussies? It is what it is
>>
>>91887798
>Pljeskavicas are better, but hey.

I've never heard of this before, so I googled it. That shit looks tasty; I wish we could get this in the USA.
>>
>>91892685
Lol I can edit wikipedia too
>>
>>91888722
Youre just stalling for time for the purple serbs to shoot us you fat fuck
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (54KB, 586x471px)
IMG_0401.jpg
54KB, 586x471px
>Big Mac over Whopper
>>
File: 163519264.jpg (137KB, 776x602px)
163519264.jpg
137KB, 776x602px
>>91886185
>unnecessary bun
>only one slice of cheese
>lettuce
>no good shit like bacon or tomatoes
Fuck off. I eat double cheeseburgers like a real american
>>
>>91886185
What the fuck is a millennial?
Do they all inhabit the same space?
How broad is that bracket?

What am i supposed to take away from this apart from:
> OMG i have been reminded that McDonalds exists!
>>
File: 1475080927573.jpg (25KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475080927573.jpg
25KB, 618x340px
>>91892846
>>
>>91892685
back to your nap pops
>>
I only ate my first big mac this year

I never thought to try because it kinda looks like it tastes bad, mostly eat mc doubles anyway

it was okay I guess

Mc Donalds is shit-tier food anyways
>>
>>91886377
The burgers you've seen not rot were just a beef patty and buns with no condiments. The parts were probably dried separately and then assembled for photos. The moisture in the condiments would have caused the burger to mold and rot normally.

Not defending junk food but it is what it is.
>>
>>91889272
yeah but you have to admit those bacon wrapped hotdogs do look more tempting.
>>
>>91886185
Yes I have and I don't eat them regularly because they taste like shit.
>>
>>91886185
Big macs are pretty expensive desu, if I'm going to spend that much money I'll buy 5 items off the dollar menu and get some variety.
>>
>brother said he hasn't had McDonald's for over 5 years, so he decides to go get a big Mac
>Feels sick immediately after eating it
>Has the shits for over 3 days and vomits once
>Says he'll never eat McDonald's again
>>
>Putting a dry ass burger bun inside a burger
>>
it doesn't surprise me... Big Mac's aren't really popular. 5/5 millenials have had McDonald's and that's good enough

shit, I've eaten at McDonald's probably >2000 times* and only had the big mac maybe 20 times, usually when it's on special

this thread made me want to go get one though

*i'm 33 years old so no flame
>>
>>91888722
how fat are you?
>>
>>91888496
Subway is both overpriced and pretty fucking shitty considering the fact that you can buy all of that shit at Walmart (or what ever the Canadian equivalent is) and make a better and cheaper sandwich yourself.
>>
my shithole town have population of 22k

why burgers dont want to liberate us and build mcFreedom here?
>>
>>91886185
There's a McD close to my school. I eat that shit pretty often. Then absolutely every time I regret not just getting a McChiken.
>>
>>91893416
Not every place has to be a city you tard.
I live in a town of that size, as do a massive number of americans.
>>
>>91886825
Veggie burgers are only acceptable if they are portabella mushroom, anything with soy makes you a woman.
>>
File: 1469924364995.png (14KB, 333x293px)
1469924364995.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>91888608
This. Contemporary nu-males can't even digest a big mac nowadays. Top fucking kek. If it isn't starbux coffee and tofu, their body rejects it.
>>
>>91893525
Im asking why there is no McDonalds or KFC or anything western in such a small city? is it too small for it?
>>
>>91893286
this is why people make fun of us
>>
>>91886185
Absolutely disgusting. Only obese baby boomers enjoy that trash
>>
File: derp.jpg (6KB, 207x200px)
derp.jpg
6KB, 207x200px
>>91891134
>gas grill

burger king YES!
>>
>>91886185
I have never eaten a big mac. I always order grilled chicken at JewDonalds because I don't like their beef.
>>
>>91893773
Do it yourself.
I have like five walmarts and three mcdonalds in a ten mile radius.
>>
>>91890582
>Not able to make his own choices
>Being a swede
>Enjoy eating spanish (nigger) meat
>calls me a faggot
>>
Sure I have.
But I prefer half-pounder with cheese and bacon.
>>
>>91894421
Swede is into moor meat, what a surprise.
I'll try not to be too mean to Spaniards, since the moors were the first allies of the USA.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.