[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill Me: Spirituality. Determinism. Or Both? No Judeo-Christian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Wake Ben Up Can't.png (227KB, 531x306px) Image search: [Google]
Wake Ben Up Can't.png
227KB, 531x306px
/pol/ is Man Spiritual or Automated? ((((They)))) push a materialistic Agenda are they correct? Dreams appear very Spiritual in Nature. As do very small phenomenon referred to as Quantum Mechanics by ((Them)). Thoughts and feelings too.

Macromechanics however are predictable and bland Object Attraction Electromagnetism Weak/Strong Nuclear Force all appear determined by (((Math))).

What do you think? Determinism or is there something behind the curtain kept hidden from us while they distill; poison our Minds?

Any recommended reading?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>
guess i'm going off to b
>>
>/pol/ is Man Spiritual or Automated?
both.
>>
pol is like 60% judeo christian shit
>>
>>91883968
> Unironically writing (((math)))
>>
>>91886537 /pol/ is an Egyptian Chaos Deity Board. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceT_w-qjT6s
>>
Not deterministic. Quantum mechanics applies to not only very small phenomenon, but all phenomenon. It just "averages out" to seem deterministic in most (but not all) large scale phenomenon.

Why no Judeo-Christian stuff? Seems applicable.
>>
It's FriedChickenday Afternoon this is a SaturnJew Drunk Thread my mistake.

>>91887709 'cuz fuck YHWH boi.
>>
Go find answer yourself and do not expect people to spoonfeed you with every answer.

search for DMT, LSD and other shits
>>
>>91888508
are you trying to get me killed in the drug trade
>>
>>91888719
find trustable source then, not my problem you can't help yourself.

you can use deep web sites for delivery if you don't want to meet with real dealer
>>
>>91888978
already have to tell (them) my location and taxes this reads safe
>>
File: 1472593251701.jpg (33KB, 600x683px)
1472593251701.jpg
33KB, 600x683px
Isn't it just wildly arrogant to assume that all of the universe occurs in such a way that humans are able to understand it

There is no reason to assume that the content of the cosmos exists in its entirety in a measurable spectrum or form
>>
>>91888508
>Spoonfeeds recommendation to do hard psychedelic drugs
>don't be spoonfed bruv

While some self discovery is always a plus do not think for a single second that you can take a substance and suddenly understand the cosmos.
>>
>>91887908
Whatchoo got against the Creator nigga?
>muh Jew god
YHWH has killed more kikes than anyone in history.
>>
>>91889206
only logical to ignore things you can't measure
>>
>>91889604
if these high and mighty spirits are so high and mighty they wouldn't need to spend time fucking with us
>>
>>91889447
first of all, i didnt spoonfeed him at all, just told him what he needs to check if he wants anwers to his questions.

have you ever tried those substances before? if not, then you don't know what you are talking about. also the more your intelligence and self-awareness is developed the better result you will receive
>>
>>91889206
This . I've once heard it compared to a dog understandin Shakespeare
>>
>>91889699
And then you learn, one hundred years down the line, how to measure the previously immeasurable. Suddenly the logic of the past is worthless.
>>
>>91890008
Are you seriously fucking trying to imply that you can take DMT or LSD and receive an answer to the most controversial question of existence? Jesus the conceit homie.

I have taken DMT, LSD and quite a few more, quite a few times. I also happen to have a degree in philosophy. I have visually examined myself as a composite of memories, been able to enter into and move between said memories at will in a timeless, spaceless void. DMT is amazing. But NONE of that tells me that I have free will.

Whether or not you're a free entity or a complex automaton is a deep and personal journey and you are being fucking reckless to say the least by telling a dude to throw life changing drugs at it.

Degenerate.
>>
>>91890414
>logic of the past is worthless
riddle me this socrates then how did we arrive at the logic of today
>>
>>91890414 There are millions of hypothesises for phenomenon on this planet and Mathematical variations no one agrees on anything they use things for their sensory uses
>>
>>91883968
No recommended reading but I highly recommend this to watch. Worth your time.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY
>>
The TED Jew :^)< >>91891311
>>
>>91890553
>also the more your intelligence and self-awareness is developed the better result you will receive

what is correlation.

leaf asked hard questions, so i give him hard answers. if he didnt build his world view yet with hundreds of bricks then you just need to give him truck of it. you seem like you were disappointed in your personal results, which just refers to my first point. i could talk about all them philosophies and shit but that wouldn't change anything in OP life since he needs to check it himself with best known catalyst's for that KIND OF questions. but of course, better answer would be for him to start reading more about science shit and build that baseline from where to start real journey
>>
Man is like all animals run by instincts and biological programs that are millions of years old

>Any recommended reading?
Read philosophy, read psychology, read the classics, read history
>>
>>91890553
>fucking reckless to say the least by telling a dude to throw life changing drugs at it.
Nigger people used to fast and meditate for months for this kind of shit.

To me drugs seem to be the easiest way to go about it, there are just safety consideration you need to take into account.
>>
And also watch this, all of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g&list=PL22J3VaeABQAGbKJNDrRa6GNL0iL4KoOj&index=1
Its the best philosophical, psychological, existential and spiritual foundation i can possibly recommend any soul that has big questions and hunger for knowledge. You won't understand it at first but give it some time you'll get it.

Cheers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.