[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1475621038037.jpg (41KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1475621038037.jpg
41KB, 500x356px
Anyone from Poland mind telling me how's the "women strike" going?
>>
>>91597378
No one cares about them desu. A couple of days and they'll be forgotten. I highly doubt it will change anything, although the government wasn't going to ban abortion entirely anyway. Anyone who read the proposed bill knows that, but it doesn't prevent masses of whores from protesting.
>>
>>91597378
Does Poland have a domestic violence problem?
>>
>>91600788
those whores need to stop protesting abortion
>>
blown up by the media, not many fucks given by the gov
I saw some hilarious news on some English news website claiming 6 millions protested
>6 millions
>in Poland
>jews, bricks etc
>>
>>91601159
lel
>>91600788
thank you both for the answer
>>
>>91601056
Thing is, they are not protesting the new law in most cases, but want a total liberalization of the existing abortion laws. This whole protest is retarded.
>>
>>91600879
No, I don't think so.
>>
>>91597378
Nobody noticed. The main demonstration in Warsaw had about 30 thousand people (both men and women - mostly leftist activists). That's not a huge demonstration by Warsaw's standards.The large ones have over 100 thousand people.

Demonstrations in other cities were hillariously small.

And I doubt that more than 2% of women actually chose not to go to work.
>>
productivity up 30%
>>
>>91601570
They made a huge gaffe during the protest lol - one of the female deputies who supported the protest was speaking to the crowd on a stage and started shouting 'stop the tyranny of women' a few times before realizing she was meant to say 'men'. They are brain-dead and hilarious.
>>
>>91601959
kek
>>
File: jew photography.jpg (123KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
jew photography.jpg
123KB, 800x400px
>>91597378
>>
File: Cae.jpg (29KB, 1196x150px) Image search: [Google]
Cae.jpg
29KB, 1196x150px
Not one business or any public facility had grind to a hold....

Maybe, somewhere, at some point some telephones were not answered, maybe some boss, somewhere didn't get the copy of the document he asked for but the water is still there when I turn on the tap, electricity is still flowing, kikes are being gassed in the oven with no issues, sewers aren't clogged, buses operate as usual, gas stations are all open and the internet is still there.

rly makes you dink, doesn't it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.