[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrant Crisis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

File: xxl.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xxl.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
http://nos.nl/artikel/2136071-italie-pikt-in-twee-dagen-10-000-migranten-op-uit-zee.html

This will get me alot of hate, I'm aware of that.

Helping migrants families that are fleeing Syria due to war, okay.
Helping male migrants that are crossing the med. no.

I see no families, almost exclusively men.
>>
lol at that pic

just a bunch of job hunters, am i right

nothing wrong with it

gonna boost the economy n shit
>>
God that pictures terrifying
>>
on paper.... they travel "ahead" of their families in order to ensure a shelter and subtain for when the rest of their families arrive

on reality they just want to leave them behind like the dead weight they are, found a new place to live , rape some nice white woman and start a new life, so yeah, i agree with you
>>
>>91582441
These are some very tanned Syrians indeed.
>>
>>91582441
Those are future German engineers and rocket scientists.
Enjoy Northern Europe, and thanks for the sanctions :^)
>>
>>91582676
Future doctors, lawyers, and engineers.
>>
>>91582441

you can help migrants fleeing the Syrian war better by helping them in that region of the world

it costs 10x more to feed and house them in our countries in comparison to feeding and housing them in Turkey and Lebanon

They already speak Arabic in Turkey and Lebanon

They already follow the same religion in Turkey and Lebanon

etc
>>
>>91582949
In a perfect world the rickets and other vitamin D related defects would consume them and inhibit their survival, but we all know the Swedes are going to force feed them vitagummies. Shit's fucked.
>>
>>91582949
I'm travelling to Italy soon, should I be concerned about these googles/skittles?
>>
>>91582441
Those cunts at Frontex facilitate human trafficking. The smugglers literally call ahead, fuel the boats just enough to make it into international waters and Frontex picks them up, a couple miles from the Libyan coast.

The media would have you believe they cross the entire Med in those dinghies. This is no migrant crisis, this is migrant policy that the EU is trying to sell as a crisis.
>>
>>91582441
Nice cherry you picked there
>>
>>91583107
Yup. They would kill their own children just to save these "poor refugees"
>>91583136
Not really. The niggers don't commit too much crime aside from trying to peddle you cheap crap. Be weary around gypsies though, they will rob you in any way possible, especially on public transport
>>
>>91582441
>Blacker than black niggers
>Syrians
Pick one
>>
Let em come, the policies to put them in orientation camps are already made. We just need to win the election in '17 or '18
>>
>>91583420
I'm pretty sure I've seen black, Asian, gypsy, and even some Kazakh-region Turks coming from """"Syria"""".

I didn't know that Syria was such a multicultural paradise.
>>
>>91582441

Poseidon likes chocolate though, doesn't he?
>>
>>91582851
imagine the same faces hopping out a train in your city.

Truely a shit feeling.
>>
>>91583619
It was never supposed to be like this.
>>
File: 3 billion people.jpg (595KB, 2048x2329px) Image search: [Google]
3 billion people.jpg
595KB, 2048x2329px
>>91582441
>Helping migrants families that are fleeing Syria due to war, okay.

we shouldn't allow them in at all regardless what state their country is in, their populations should only be kept in neighboring countries and those countries should just receive aid from the west, a euro there can feed far more people

its a great place to dump our excess food products, and when the war is over they can just go back home with only having to cross one border

we all know that once they make it to the west there's a 95% chance that they will get western citizenship paid by the state while the legal migrant struggles to get their papers in orders, a hefty bank account ready,and prob. has to wait years before touching western soil
>>
File: 1471809787203.jpg (109KB, 650x650px)
1471809787203.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
>>91582441
Why aren't we delivering them back to Africa? We only have to save them from drowning, right?

This is illegal immigration, we should build a wall along the mediterranean sea ASAP.
>>
>>91583772
Is there ever a way back?
>>
>>91582441

what's even more infuriating is fucking MSF (docs with no countries) is helping transport these fucks to italy.

fucks i actually donated to then, i thought they were the good ones!"
>>
>>91583619
lol

imagine being a german and having created one of the strongest nations in the history of humanity, and voluntarily importing a bunch of human feces everyday

hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>91582441

Someone brought up a good point. Migrants are an industry of sorts for poor nations.

They don't cost much to produce, the most retarded of them can easily be convinced to deport themselves to rich countries where they can send money back to their home country whether they get welfare or a shit-tier job. Mexico for example gets a lot money from the US that way, even more so than most industry they have.

Of course it is always a loss to rich countries except for liberal politicians that can easily inflate their vote by naturalizing people that shouldn't be here in the first place.
>>
>>91584157
kek, you worded it perfectly,
soon they will be drowning in the very same feces, or worse yet - Germans bred out of existence as more German/African or German/Arab mullatoes are created
>>
Netherlands is so cucked.

A family that has been living here for 15 years (when G.W. Bush jr. invaded Iraq)
> Father opened a electronics shop
> His wive opened a bakkery
> Kids have gone to school
Are being sent back to Iraq, because it's safe and he could motivate others in Iraq to also start businesses.

Some young 20-something migrant that arrived in The Netherlands 2-3 years ago.
Has been arrested several times and caused alot of trouble.
Is not being sent home, as it might offend his Human rights.
This 20-something is not a 2nd or 3rd generation child of immigrants.

In short:
> Contribute to society and get sent away
> Contribute nothing and you get to stay + welfare
>>
>>91583772
You shouldve finished off the ruskies after berlin fell.
You doomed us all.
>>
>>91583844

Some pinko / lefty / SJW will say that sending them back will offend their Human Rights.
>>
>>91584321
to be honest, both should be send back,
you are compromising to the left ideology by picking a rare good migrant and stating the 'good ones should stay'

all should go,and if they want to come back go through the proper paperwork every legal migrant has to go through instead of cheating their way into western citizenship
>>
>>91582441
Why would you get hate for that, if it was just Syrians coming into Europe it would not be a big deal.

Syria does not have an endless river of people to come into Europe.
>>
>>91584492
literaly below 5% are actualy syrian. maybe less.
>>
>>91583844
This is what confuses me about the situation.

They save them 20 miles of the north african post and then sail them 500 to 600 miles to the European coast.

These NGO's are Soros funded probably
>>
>>91584457
I agree with you, but everything is such a mess now.
It will take years sorting this shit out.
>>
>>91584321

I understand your point but neither should be here to be fair. We can handle a bakery on our own and we've got way too many mud people as it is.

They all have to go back unless you want your kids and grand-kids to grow up in a brown country with 3rdworld-tier infrastructures and services.
>>
>>91584516
Yeah I know that, it fucking retarded. Thats why I say, would not be a problem if it was only Syrians
>>
>>91584582

Utter cuckery of the highest order, this is nothing short of an invasion and we should be sinking those boats. Smugglers must be making a killing and Islamists are probably taking their cut too.
>>
>>91584582
"off the north african coast"*
>>
>>91584585
>I agree with you, but everything is such a mess now.
its a sad state of affairs,
PC culture is conquering our country, making it ever more difficult to reform anything

>It will take years sorting this shit out.
and by then asylum seekers/3rdworldmigrants turned citizens will be voting...

but at least the normies are waking up to the fact,some get tired of seeing people with dutch passports that cant even speak a word of dutch...or english even
>>
File: 1223.jpg (208KB, 1300x1180px)
1223.jpg
208KB, 1300x1180px
>>91584492

Syrians are also more civilized given that they come from a country that used to be stable under a secular Ba'ath regime.

When you read about """""migrant""""" crime here it's overwhelmingly afghans pakis and north africans commiting it
>>
>>91584785
and its no joke either, they are literally picking them up like a taxi service 20 miles off the coast and taking them to Europe.

When I tell my European family that they think im joking. Nobody knows.

It's sedition if you ask me and the reason why countries like Russia has banned so many NGO's. They are fronts.
>>
>>91584853
I dont know about that, its mostly Sunni cowards running away from Syria, the Ba'ath Shia mostly tend to stay and fight for Assad. Still there numbers would be inconsequential.
>>
>>91582441
Bigot! How dare you assume their genders?
>>
>>91582959
>turkey
>arabic
>>
>>91584895

It will keep going as long as someone doesn't sink the boats because too many people benefit from letting it happen :

- poor countries get rid of their shit-tier people by having them try to get to a cucked western country

- smuggler makes billions sending refugees on a boat to be rescued by European navies. They get their money whether they made it or not.

- Migrants that make it get the gibs or even shit-tier wages, send substantial amount of money back home, more cash than any local industry could provide.

- Progressive politicians love migrants, they can always count on their votes for more gibs, lenient family reunification and naturalization laws.

Only the native proles, tax payers and future children get fucked over but are cucked by leftists to believe it is somehow a benefit for them and their country.
>>
File: 1458129163405.jpg (260KB, 500x434px)
1458129163405.jpg
260KB, 500x434px
>>91582957
>most migrant doctors, lawyers, and engineers are to un-skilled by Swedish standards to get the job.
>>
>>91585746
You dont have to sink those ships, just arrest the captains for seditious activity. I mean the fucking EU pays Morocco tons of cash to handle the migrants so they have no excuse, They can drop them off in Morocco if Libya's ports are too unsafe to dock or even Tunisia.
>>
>>91584321
this has happened in Sweden many times. you get send away if you become part of society and stop living on walfare.

the reasons i have heard for this is because

1. the left want people who relay on the government so, they can be voted into power every election. or

2.they want a reason to kill the welfare system but i dont believe it.
>>
>>91586036

That's pretty common in the west nowadays. We just can't seem to train our own staff and have to poach them from other countries.
>>
>>91582441

They are all 15 years old too

Really makes my brain work
>>
>>91582441
The majority of Syrian refugees are dangerous military age men. The actual refugees are still living in the government controlled parts of Syria, according to Virginia Senator Dick Black.

-----
During the recent legislative session, Black kept a map of Syria on an easel by his desk in Richmond, using it as a prop to explain his opposition to the United States accepting Syrian refugees.

In an interview earlier this year, Black said he had reached out to “desperate and hopeless” Syrians but believes military-age male refugees are dangerous.

“I view it as operation Trojan horse,” he said at the time. “I think they represent a danger because they’re not refugees the way we think of refugees.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/outspoken-virginia-senator-travels-to-syria-in-support-of-assad/2016/04/27/96994e08-0c94-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html
>>
>>91587258
wait, hold up

is his name actually Dick Black?
>>
File: 1468888550731.png (68KB, 397x402px)
1468888550731.png
68KB, 397x402px
>>91587258
>Dick black
Why haven't we imported this guy already?
>>
>>91587332
Yea.
I found this video of him talking about how we are funding ISIS covertly to take out Syria.
He's the state senator of Virginia, so he's not some quack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4RzlWCe4dA
>>
>>91587598
hmm. Ok. Im gonna have to email his office to point out how gay and cucked that name is.
>>
Why the fuck do all the migrants seem like men between the ages of 15-35. where the fuck are all the women?
>>
>>91587760
wtf you racist now?
>>
File: fbdbfd834c04c486.jpg (13KB, 275x183px)
fbdbfd834c04c486.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>91587258
>Senator Dick Black
>>
>>91582441
These people are not fleeing war.
They come because they get free money and welfare.
In any normal society fleeing war means women and children first.

If the people coming were women and children fleeing from war who wanted safety in the EU until the war is over I would be all for helping them but that is simply not the case.
>>
>>91582441
>Helping migrants families that are fleeing Syria due to war, okay.
No okay Aziz
Kurds and Yazidis OK
Arabs no OK Aziz
Arabs are like sub-saharan africans, they're animals
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (145KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
145KB, 944x712px
>>91582441
>This will get me alot of hate, I'm aware of that.
>>
>>91586354
>You dont have to sink those ships
Yes you have to, and it will be a very strong signal
It's either to sink boats or shoot human traffickers
>>
>>91582911
Sure: hmm.. Noticeably suspicious bad skinned.

>>
They fished about 10.000 nogs uit of the sea in a few days. Now lets do an calculation.
Slavery was an 500 year event where about 12.000.000 slaves were deported. Thats about 24.000 per year if we device the total amount over all years of trans-atlantic slavery equally. So basically the events you are facing now is similar to how slaves were deported. *lol*. But the idiocy of all this is that the government watch over the shoulders of this hard reality and ignore to make strict policies and regulations what will lead to a decrease of those Job Stealing Privileged Bush Somalians. The whole media cover-up and lack of elaboration from the political spectrum is what irritates me the most. We always see those fly-face Muna toddler with emotional triggering eyes rather than a group of retired pirates pre-dominantly male creatures on natural steroids of feelings of greed and urges to rape white skinned women. Now the media tries to tell us that Dentists and Hipster like youngsters try to enter but there is no form of selection or whatever. Most use to eat chad 24hrs a day and will harm our society. Fucking assholes.
>>
File: 1471463130436.jpg (2MB, 2000x2386px) Image search: [Google]
1471463130436.jpg
2MB, 2000x2386px
>>
File: europe.jpg (91KB, 700x525px)
europe.jpg
91KB, 700x525px
I saw this one a while ago.

Now tell this too ALL immigrants whom came over.
>>
>>91582441
Lots of black syrian people eh
>>
We can lend you Tones for a while if you need.
>>
>>91588425

The irony is that you'd only need to sink a dozen to put an end to this nonsense and potentially saving thousands of lives lost at sea every year, not that they matters a whole lot but still.

Allowing those people to stay is unethical either way you look at it.
>>
>>91583844
Thats quite a long distance but has to be done indeed. I vote for an whole coastline polluted by observation towers ... NOT. We need to built this wall on the African.
>>
>>91582441
>http://nos.nl/artikel/2136071-italie-pikt-in-twee-dagen-10-000-migranten-op-uit-zee.html
>nos
>>
File: 1470305067682.gif (4MB, 480x360px)
1470305067682.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>91588293
lets be real here, in the last few weeks, if you were to scroll through page 1 a few times without actually reading the contents of the threads, you'd think you're on reddit.

the amount of ironic shitposting has reached levels so potent that pinko fucks probably think they're in good company.

poe's fucking law.
>>
>>91582959
>They already speak Arabic in Turkey and Lebanon
nigga what?
>>
File: 1458315820643.jpg (131KB, 960x788px)
1458315820643.jpg
131KB, 960x788px
>>91582441
>>
>>91582441
>Soros funds Hillary
>Hillary kills Gaddafi
>niggers flood Europe
>>
>>91588468
>They fished about 10.000 nogs
Don't forget sandnogs
>>
>>91583307

Why doesnt the italian mafia handle the gypsies?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.