[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapefugees in Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 53

File: 1472369859492s.jpg (2KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1472369859492s.jpg
2KB, 125x123px
The following Video shows the ugly reality with this scum in Germany.

" In the night of October 2 at around 6:15 AM members of a German family from East Frisia were awakened by a mass brawl between Syrian refugees that were quartered in their apartment building. The fight escalated into a stabbing, the aftermath looks like something you'd expect from a horror movie. Two floors of the staircase were covered in blood with blood spatters on the walls and pools of blood on the floor. Their door was kicked in, the kids were terrified and hid until they left. Fortunately the family wasn't hurt, the stabbing was between the refugees themselves, who were described as intoxicated by the family. The mother recorded the incident, the family father released it on Facebook. The refugees have previously received two warnings for sexually harassing their daughter (12) as well as neighbor's daughters (6 & 9 year old), in one case pressing them against the wall and touching them on their breasts and butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1oMwS8phI
>>
>>91581080
Description by the family father himself:

" Usually I stay out of most discussions about refugees, but we're really running out of patience here. So, from the beginning: I live in a small city in the heart of East Frisia. It was always quiet around here, the proportion of migrants was relatively low and those that were here were quiet and friendly.
A few months ago, Syrian refugees moved into the apartment block our family lives in. They were generously received and nobody in the house had any prejudice. Then, around 6 weeks ago: The first negative incident. Our daughter (12 years old) as well as the two small daughters of our neighbors (6 and 9) were sexually harassed, pushed against the wall of the stairway and kissed against their will, as well as touched inappropriately on their breasts and butt.
Obviously we contacted the police and filed a report.
After the refugees were invited to to the police for questioning things were quiet again. For a while.
Shorty after the incident my daughter came home from playing, horrified and told me that the refugees did clear sexual gestures towards her.
They smirked at her and ran their tongue between two fingers. We also reported this incident to the police.
After the refugees received their second warning it was quiet again.
But for 3 weeks, the silence has been broken again. Every weekend the refugees riot. During late hours drugs and alcohol regularly lead to brawls and stabbings.
Last night they rioted again, kicked in my door and the entire stairway was full of blood (see video).
Right about now our understanding for these people has run dry. And our beloved police is obviously powerless.
The children in the apartment building are always scared, they don't dare to walk out their own flats. It's outrageous that nothing is done against this.

PS: The video was recorded by my wife around 6:15 am with her cell phone.
>>
Fake as fuck
>>
>>91581267
Sorry Paco just because there arent severed heads around like in your country it isnt fake.
>>
>>91581267
Shill as fuck.
>>
>>91581267
Hah a mexican! Whose computer did you steal to make this post? Or are you sleeping in the back of a public library in the states somewhere?
>>
>>91581267

u jelly we don't have our face peeled off and limbs hacked off over here? yeah u jelly juan.
>>
File: 1473464235619.jpg (174KB, 659x604px) Image search: [Google]
1473464235619.jpg
174KB, 659x604px
>>91581080
hahahahahaha
you really deserve it, hans
>>
>>91581267
I know the view can be skewed sometimes considering your kind is the worlds toilet paper, but try to imagine a place where people dont butcher one another over bicycles and pot
>>
>>91581188
Source for this statement?

Also checked
>>
For all the Germans in need for guns, a lot of our arms dealer will sell to you, no questions asked, they know what is coming
>>
>>91583403
Watch the kikebook link below the video. Would post it here but /pol thinks its spam.
>>
File: img_3347.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
img_3347.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>91581267
Go back. We don't need you in this thread.
>>
>>91581080
Does this really even qualify as "news" anymore?

>thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1usIwke5xg
>>
>>91584265
Normally i would agree with you but there arent so mayn cell phone videos of incidents like this who happen directly were german people live.
>>
>>91581188
>They smirked at her and ran their tongue between two fingers. We also reported this incident to the police.
cuck

you go out on your own and get your own against them in this kind of scenario
>>
>>91584544
>you go out on your own and get your own against them in this kind of scenario
And land in prison for 10-20 years for islamophobia?
>>
>>91581188
>Usually I stay out of most discussions about refugees

no sympathy for them
>>
>>91581188
It's time we fucking purged these animals.
>>
>>91581080
>>91581188

mmm I don't see the problem here
those 9 and 12 year old girls were the ones promised to them in the pamphlets
you wanted them? shut up and go prep you daughters for enrichment then
>>
>>91584622
You would let that person walk free who did that to your own daughter?
>>
File: image.png (572KB, 521x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
572KB, 521x646px
>>91581080
>>91581188
Like just stop letting them in nigga wtf just tell them no
>>
>>91584544
>you go out on your own and get your own against them in this kind of scenario

First i thought the same.
But think about this: You ahve here for certain the typical " normal " family man.
Not rich, not high educated but was able to have a stable job and raise a family. He had never to deal with such scum and never had to prepare for something like this.
And even if he would have liked to, he mostly doesnt have the time besides work and family.

Another problem is that thx to cultural marxism and many other developments, the modern german doesnt have enough capable friends or family members who would simply move in and beat the shit out of this scum.

If you have money you pay the Hells Angels to do the job which happenend already a few times.
>>
>>91581080
Its our fault. What are they supposed to do if traumatized people are forced to live in such a small space with their families? Of course some of them can't handle that.

Doesn't everyone deserve a place to live in?
>>
>>91584650
There's no better time than the present to start taking action
>>
>>91581080
How many women will have to be raped until these krautcucks have the guts to do something? Two warnings my ass, first type these animals touched my daughter i'd beat them to pulp, and them the cops would arrive and they'd also beat them to pulp.
It's like germans just gave up. Get a grip cucks.
>>
>>91581080
>>91581188
>>91584650

So when are we going to start?

>>91584858
Germany will rise and you will lose.
>>
File: 1455141998667.jpg (64KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1455141998667.jpg
64KB, 640x472px
>>91584858
Piss off with your weak ass shitpost and let the australians do that job.
>>
>>91584890
This. We really have no other time than now.
>>
>>91584759
>You would let that person walk free who did that to your own daughter?
You think there is any choice?
Either I can fuck him up and spend the rest of my life in prison and sit there hearing about the rest of my family getting raped or live with it and at least protect my family when it inevitably gets really bad.
>>
>>91581080
>>91581188
Normies gets redpilled when shit hits a bit to close to home, it's easy to be liberal and be "nice" when everything is a picture on skypebook
>>
>>91581080

As long as it's just """""migrants""""" killing each other it's okay, happens between afghan and chechen gangs every other week here.

As soon as something like this starts they should cordon off the area and later arrest and deport the survivors.
>>
File: 9809.gif (2MB, 320x184px) Image search: [Google]
9809.gif
2MB, 320x184px
>>91581188
>Our daughter (12 years old) as well as the two small daughters of our neighbors (6 and 9) were sexually harassed, pushed against the wall of the stairway and kissed against their will, as well as touched inappropriately on their breasts and butt.

Okay, see, this is the point where I'd be going completely fucking Batman on the fugees. They wouldn't need to stab each other - I'd do it for them. The building would be on fire.

What the fuck is the matter with you Germans?
>>
>>91581080

>it's a video of a bunch of stage blood thrown around a hallway

We need to do something!

Come back with a video of the actual incident.
>>
germans dont care

nothing will happen

destroying europe for the third time
>>
>>91584622
no, that comes after, first you must do something

if you are capable maybe you can do something clever
>>
File: 1475433418349.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1475433418349.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
>>91581080
>tfw I'll never be a refugee with a free pass to touch German lolis
>>
The following shows what the german media wants us to present now as evil Nazis who act like its teh 20s and 30s again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4mcQgttFfg
>>
>>91585013
The problem is it will never hit close to home for the politicians in their mansions and penthouses
>>
>>91584777
no, some people would act first before reasoning like that
>>
>>91585137
Just get a tan and come here.
Pretend like you barley can speak english and you are good to go.
>>
>>91585053
Here you'd get a gold star from the police and the praise of the community if you took such scum out but in Germany you would likely go to prison for defending yourself and your family
>>
>>91585053
Nigel i totally agree with you but think for one minute besides the typical /pol " I would kill them all " talk.

Normal family man, for sure not trained in martial arts or any weapons.
Probably in his late 40s, for sure not living in the best neighbourhood. Pays for every shit so that his daughters can get through.

Do you really think such a man goes suddenly Super Sayajin out of nowhere ?
And no i dont defend that beahviour i just try to give an explanation beyond that typical " cuck " talk shit.
>>
>>91584777
the problem is when ethnic gang warfare starts the media will constantly talk about white gang crimes while being silent on black gang's crimes
and stupid white people just go along with it because everybody holds whites to a higher standard.
this all played out in america and you can use it as a play book. I hope germans can go about this better than white americans did.
>>91585013
white flight is what keeps them from being redpilled.
these idiots will grow up in a all white low-crime town, watch niggers move in, watch their town go to shit and think "hmmm I wonder why this happened. guess I better move." because the brainwashing is so deep.
>>
>>91581080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w137G9Ye1q8

Da police will come...
You're to obedient, awaken now Hans!
Let the proto (((you))) in you loose there.
>>
>>91584622
> 10-20 years

You're being completely delusional..
>>
File: Sten_factory_1942.jpg (48KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
Sten_factory_1942.jpg
48KB, 640x624px
>>91584950
As soon as we produce enough cheap toys to dispatch them with.
>>
>>91585252
Also don't forget the expensive smartphones. fugees always have those.
>>
>>91585347
>Do you really think such a man goes suddenly Super Sayajin out of nowhere ?
yes, he would walk up to them and say "hey, listen, i don't care about going to jail, if i ever see you again i will fucking kill you", and if he gets any kind of back talk he fucking goes ape mode on them.

if police ask he acts like he doesn't know what they are talking about
>>
>>91585252
Hopefully Hillary gets elected and it will happen here
>>
File: WP_20151213_018.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151213_018.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>>91581188
BALLS OFF!
>>
>>91585467
Why wait?

firearms aren't the only weapons of mass destruction

*flexes biceps*
>>
>>91585504
>if police ask he acts like he doesn't know what they are talking about
and goes to prison anyway. Because how could a poor refugee ever lie.

Meanwhile both his wife and his kids are getting raped and no one cares.
>>
>>91585347

They're already rioting and stabbing each other in the stairwell; sounds like perfect cover to me.

I'm not saying you kick the door down and take on four of them like Jason Bourne but I don't see the problem with waiting for one of them to come back from the shops and then sticking a kitchen knife in him on the stairs.
>>
>>91585595
This is what the Chinese did to a nigger who raped a Chinese girl
>>
>>91585053
modern germans are to cucked and effeminate to react
any normal man would just grab a gun and shoot them in the head when their 9 year old daughter gets harassed

yet again, being born in a """"""""""third world"""""""" country where political correctness still haven't turned us into complete morons has its advantages sometimes
>>
>>91585654
Bin it
>>
>>91585353
So attack the media first?
>>
>>91585638
It's the quickest way and let's not forget they operate in gangs.
>>
>>91581080
when you realize most Germans would rather be raped and murdered than own a gun and use it.

you all going to either wake up and start defending yourself or die like sheep.
>>
File: 1471406891780.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471406891780.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>91581188
Why did it have to come to this
>>
>>91585640
>implying anyone would ever find out.
If they tell the police.
And the police wouldn't arrest you the same day.
the next day you beat the shit out of their strongest one, and leave him half dead.
>>
>>91585811
Bring back firms

Seems like they would know just how to deal with paki scum
>>
>>91585255
You would get some news article here, at least in the local news. That is cheered as a "hero".

Depending if you want the spotlight or not, which you can refuse here. Like ie this goyim that lit removed all teeth and broke some arms and legs on these shits trying to rob a 10 year old for his cellphone a while back here.

This goes on automation, they guy just stood waiting for the buss from oslo, heading this way kek, so even by all his behavior I could tell exactly which town he was from.

This one was borderline, as it was a bit excessive. But then they learn when they lay there with no teeth, a broken jaw, legs and arms.
>ppoooor meh I just wanted to rob and molest prolly that 10 year old kid

They were also 3 and they were taunting and being abusive, so it snapped. Dammnit I must find these articles. Google ain't exactly working these days..
>not one teeth left
>>
>>91585846
I'm pro gun, but in this scenario it wouldn't have been of any use. Don't even know why you would bring it up.
>>
>lurk the building and wait for them
>you have to catch them all alone
>when you do: glass the cunt
>when police arrives and starts asking question say you heard some guys with a weird accent fighting
>nobody will ever know
too easy
>>
>>91581188
>A few months ago, Syrian refugees moved into the apartment block our family lives in. They were generously received and nobody in the house had any prejudice

They fucking deserve everything that's coming to them.
PROVE ME WRONG !
>>
>>91582316
>Gören
>German
>>
Kek, Germany. What a fucking dump.
>>
>>91585148
Kek willing some day one of these snipers will put his patriotism above serving traitor government.
For me it would happen the moment Angela's rapefugees would hurt members of my family.
>>
>>91586016
>>you have to catch them all alone

Good luck with that, they are like rodents, never alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 188x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 188x266px
>>91585654
Kek'd at the last part
>>
>>91586168
How many excuses for being an absolute cuck will you come up with, in this thread?
>>
Germany and it's men are dead
>>
>>91586035
>PROVE ME WRONG !

I dont. I was praying this since being 12 years old and having my first direct experience with muslims and especially the political correctness and leftist brainwashing ( well they tried it but failed )

These cases are good for one reason. that maybe - and i say maybe - even the most retarded german starts to wake up.
Although the weapons and gun sales numbers are through the roff since new years eve, same goes for martial arts participants.
>>
>>91581489

"allah hu akbar".

merkel loves these cavedweller salivating kebabs
>>
>>91586234
They lost all their good genes in WWII
>>
>>91585921
Yall need to bring back open carry

If some coon was doing that to someone here his brains would be all over the pavement
>>
>>91586230
>cuck

You sound like an US anon. They just love that word. For sure because it reminds them of teh shit thats going on directly in front of their doors.

Act as high mighty as a tough internet warrior as you want but spare me all all this " i would go full Terminator on them " bullshit.
And not this isnt an excuse, just a description how things work in the real world.
>>
File: 1471318345694.jpg (189KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471318345694.jpg
189KB, 1500x1000px
>>91581080
Just made this joke and showed my mate but think it seems appropriate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_hRh8AGNk
>>
>>91586465
>If some coon was doing that to someone here his brains would be all over the pavement

Dont lie. Your pavement monkey doing this shit since you freed them and despite all your " Muh guns " talk they keep doing it.
The raping, stealing, attackking.
And ? Where is your race war you US guys pray for every day on /pol ?
>>
>>91586469
>fake

you have to take direct action with them

in India i faced a mob of 100 muslims once in a muslim majority area

they did not want me to park my car in a place where kebabs had a line of about 7 shops

it was a designated parking zone

only after i drew my 4 feet sword and charged them where they were at the thickest did they pull back

that day i could have easily killed atleast 25 of them.

This is the ONLY language they understand
>>
>>91586469
Nah outside of West Europe if people try shit like what the fugees do in Germany they end up dead or in prison

I have no doubt that if a migrant in Macedonia molested some girl he would be found dead with his balls cut off and shoved in his mouth
>>
>>91581080
>refugees have previously received two warnings for sexually harassing their daughter (12) as well as neighbor's daughters (6 & 9 year old)
>pressing them against the wall and touching them on their breasts and butt
Warnings for full-on molestation.
I'm really not surprised they all want to Germany. Get many gibsmedats, and molest children. What more can you want as a Mohammedan, except a state-sponsored goat?
>>
>>91585053
>What the fuck is the matter with you Germans?

If only the Germans behaved more like the British...

On second thought, maybe not.
>>
>>91586035
They probably said that so they wouldn't be raped by the media for MUH RACISM
>>
>>91586648
Maybe, but likely get really beaten up.

Not more than that.

But they don't do much here, i don't know if they are still getting robbed when going through macedonia, i know they used to.
>>
>>91586648
>Nah outside of West Europe if people try shit like what the fugees do in Germany they end up dead or in prison

Yes i agree because teh same qualities and traits that made create this developed countries aare contrary to the ones you need to deal with this shit on a daily basis.

Its like when teh flightless birds in the pacific islands faced for the first time the rats and cats of the european sailors.
We either adapt fast or die out.
>>
File: 1470395021168.gif (394KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1470395021168.gif
394KB, 200x163px
>>91581188
>The first negative incident. Our daughter (12 years old) as well as the two small daughters of our neighbors (6 and 9) were sexually harassed, pushed against the wall of the stairway and kissed against their will, as well as touched inappropriately on their breasts and butt.

I. Am. Mad.
>>
>>91581080
>they sexually harass 9 yolds and get away with it twice
If they pulled something like this here they would be killed instantly.
>>
do you guys just roleplay at this point? whats the purpose of this thread, this board? you all realize nothing is ever going to change right and its going to be a slow, drawn out death for these people and countries?
>>
>>91586469
Living under someone elses mortgage is something i'm not going to let happen.

You just have to get redpilled on how inept and useless the police actually is.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 538x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 538x723px
>>91586720
The uncucking is happening anon.
>>
>>91585680
And it's only god damn right too! I've seen that one kek.

Fuck shit like this really pisses me off. Hans and Sven needs to stop playing romans. Now I need to run for some smokes here
>>
>>91585680
I wish whites could learn from the chinks and poo in loos and go back to good ol lynchings whenever shitskins act up

Anyone who fucking sexually assaults little girls should be shot, if they're foreign they should be made an example of
>>
>>91586795
I think it's a lot more than that

You live in a place where self defense is essentially illegal and you can't own weapons let alone firearms and refugees are always given the benefit of the doubt
>>
File: dutch cycle lane.jpg (409KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dutch cycle lane.jpg
409KB, 1366x768px
>>91586882
Cycle lane lunacy!?! Now I'm TRIGGERED.
>>
>>91581188

How cucked is the father? They only respond to force ffs
>>
File: 24181.jpg (144KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
24181.jpg
144KB, 600x335px
An US anon asked me some time ago why excactly german behave like that and i tried to give him an explanation. I think it fits here too:

Part 1

" When realizing why it is so hard to stand up against and fight for your Believes you first have to look who is your Enemy, what brought him to power and how powerful is he today.
After WW2 and the „ Wirtschaftswunder „ we were in a very comfy situation. Another Country – despise having non altruistic motives – was responsible for our security and any conflict between the two super powers would have lead to an atomic war.
So Germany – deprived of its national and cultural pride, fixed an two fields were success wasn’t seen as “ Evil “ and dangerous for the world and ourselves. Economy and Sports. The second emerged a little bit later but still.
So we became wealthy in a very short period after the war and had no real responsibility in foreign politics. In this phase and the Cold War the 68ers influenced by cultural marxism emerged on universities, publishing houses and the underground.
Kids of, in most cases, wealthy parents who thought they have to fight against the “ Establishment “ and the “ evil remains of Nazi Germany “ playing rebels while all this was financed by Moscow and the Stasi.
After that 68er revolution was over they soon realized that 1. The free market has no need for these morons and 2. To spread your poison it is best to get a government job. Lot of free time and in Germany with the so called Beamtenstatus almost no chance to get fired. And with being teachers at schools and lecturers at universities they could spread their mindset into the youth totally undisturbed.
>>
>>91587163
Part 2:

These People or their sucsessors are still in power in major key positions like the media. No matter if private or funded by the government ( a special stupidity of Germany where we pay nine billions every year to get state propaganda )
The “ common “ German at this time who has the little dreams every human has of finding a nice partner, getting a decent job, own a car and /or a flat, going on vacation, having children and in general living a normal Life is simply too busy and tired, to also engage in politics. Organisations, etc.
And even if he tries to change something, to speak about taboos, the System - or better said the unholy Alliance of Politics, government funded NGOs and especially the media -shows him very fast where his place is.
Mao said once “ punish one, discipline hundred “. They don’t put you in in jail, they don’t need that. They make a social Paria out of you, they send their Antifa storm troops, who live from government money and have no jobs but a lot of time to get in action very fast 24 hours, to harass you, your friends and your Boss until you quit. And even if the police take actions they have Lawyers paid by tax money ( Rote Hilfe ) getting them out while you have to pay for everything by yourself.
Just look at Thilo Sarrazin, a man who could only speak up because he was wealthy and already a pensioner without children not caring about his career any longer. And remember how they instead kicked his wife out of her job as a teacher.
>>
File: 1475433396966.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1475433396966.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>91586644
This. This is a great funpost.
>>
>>91586583
Doing this to someones daughter here and the father killing him in rage gets a free pass.

You're cucked Germany
>>
>>91584917
This. Here in Brazil messing with kids are fucking wrong. The police need to save the fucking rapist not the children. I would beat these mofos for good.
>>
File: vaisakhi-20-jpg.jpg (70KB, 563x455px) Image search: [Google]
vaisakhi-20-jpg.jpg
70KB, 563x455px
>>91586644
>>
>>91587094
Us Brits will complain about anything. Probably another reason why Brexit happened.
>>
>>91587064
>You live in a place where self defense is essentially illegal

No its not but too few people know about that. I agree with you about the weapons but just look at it this way: the common german didnt needed them for decades anyway. A homogenous, peaceful neighbourhood dont require that normally.
Its different today and the - illegal - weapon sales are going through the roff. And its easy with Poland and the Czech republic as direct neighbours.
>>
>>91585000

You kill them brutally, secure an alibi. It gets blamed on refugees killing each other. You're supposed to outsmart animals, not go down to their level.
>>
>>91581080

>Sexually harassing children
>Warnings

God fucking damn it.
>>
>>91587056
It's only Western Europe that's cucked out like that where they won't defend themselves

Sure the BLM freaks loot and riot here but that's always in their own neighborhoods so no one really cares

They don't do that shit in white neighborhoods because they know they'd be shoot
>>
File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>91584917
Ha ha ha Brazilians have higher expectations of public order than Germans!!
>>
>>91587439
This.

There is no excuse. Punishment should have been swift and immediate.
>>
File: True syrians.jpg (60KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
True syrians.jpg
60KB, 473x355px
>>91581080
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1oMwS8phI
" The refugees have previously received two warnings for sexually harassing their daughter (12) as well as neighbor's daughters (6 & 9 year old), in one case pressing them against the wall and touching them on their breasts and butt."
Those syrians are like sub-saharan africans, they are no more no less than animals
>>
>>91587417
Fucking this

I'd have multiple family members and friends on call who'd drop anything they were doing to help me out if this happened to my own kid.

No response and just slinking away is not the way to go.
>>
>>91587439
If you prevent them from molesting children theyll become terrorists shitlord
>>
>>91587380
The common American will never need to draw his firearm on another person but it's like having flood insurance
You hope you never have to use it but in case you ever do you'll be damn glad you got it

I live in a 95% white and very affluent town and everyone I know has firearms
>>
>>91587439

seriously lets just hang them from the nearest lamp post

send a signal
>>
Since this is about Germany, any of you guys know about a blog that was written by a guy living in Germany? I remember it posted here a while ago and it was fairly economics focused, then had a bit of rapefugee / bitching about leftists stuff, then he moved to a different blog.

I can't find either and i really don't know where to start. Ring any bells to anyone?
>>
>>91587521
>Those syrians are like sub-saharan africans, they are no more no less than animals
Most of the """refugees""" are neither Syrian nor refugees they come here because they get free living and money.
Most of them are also male which would be completely insane if they were refugees from war.
>>
>>91587588
This.

Germans need to unify to undo what Merkel has done

Boy I bet the second amendment REALLY makes sense now doesn't it? :-)
>>
File: Katana fool.jpg (271KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Katana fool.jpg
271KB, 800x1199px
>>91586644

I would love to believe this was real, no bantz.
>>
>>91585053

Like the fathers in Rotherham that tried to rescue their daughters from the rapist's apartments and were arrested by the local police for it?

Get real, it's not the endless flood of shitskins that needs to be physically exterminated, it's any and all members of the political establishment. You cant reach those at the top but you dam sure can get to the ground level enforcers.
>>
>>91585053
>father kills the muslims
>goes to jail
>daughters now defenseless
>he comes out of jail after 20 years
>his daughters now burka clad converts
>>
Tell me foreign anons, did your media talked about the protests in Dresden and how were they shown ? As evil racist protest ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpnv8Y1Yxg
>>
>>91587846
B-but I could go to jail!

Thank fuck we have sensible laws here.
>>
>>91581188
>Our daughter (12 years old) as well as the two small daughters of our neighbors (6 and 9) were sexually harassed, pushed against the wall of the stairway and kissed against their will, as well as touched inappropriately on their breasts and butt.
He should've beat the fuck out of them then and there. Holy shit that pisses me off.

Groping a 12-year old, a 9-year old and 6-year old???
If that happened here in America, the father would've shot them and the police would've been understanding.....at the very least, beat them up physically, I mean most of these refugees are small, scrawny, manlets..

Fuck Merkel. I wonder how many incidents like this she is responsible for.
>>
>>91581080
Does anybody have full photo of op-pic?

>mfw it's probably me
>>
>>91581080
>>91581188
Are you serious right now? Do you really think that this small group of troubled youths who escaped a war zone represent all migrants? Wow, and they say there is no racism in Germany anymore. You are an uneducated nazi racist.

#Refugeeswelcome
#Nobordersnonations
#Fuckwhitepeople
>>
>>91588074
You may be kidding here but this is exactly what German media is reporting.
>>
>>91587908
Heard nothing about it apart from on here.

>"Nothing is going on goy! The EU dream is perfect as always, go back to sleep!"
>>
File: 1459121804354.jpg (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459121804354.jpg
160KB, 500x500px
>>91588074
I can't even find sarcasm like this funny anymore because this is literally what liberals believe...
>>
>>91587700
This. In Germany employees of Pakistani embassy to Germany made a nice sum by blackmailing Pakistani migrants posing as Syrian refugees. They only got caught because they tried to blackmail a legal migrant from Pakistan who has lived and worked in Germany for 30 years.
>>
>>91588260
Change this to "migrant"

Real refugees are few and far between
>>
>>91587762

it is real

there is a police complaint too

heh heh heh

local leftist liberal politicians filed an First Information Report at the Police station against me

the Station in Charge said " go home...and if u want to do anything like this, talk to me first , i will back you to the hilt"
>>
I am looking forward to our time together shipping trash in trains to the camps.
>>
>>91587908

Our MSM said nothing about it. Riot harder, Hans.
>>
File: bashar.jpg (64KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
bashar.jpg
64KB, 645x633px
>>91587700
>Most of the """refugees""" are neither Syrian nor refugees
Give me a break Aziz
You can convince no one with your taqiyya and your kitman
" Syria Has a Massive Rape Crisis"
" All across the war-torn country, regime soldiers are said to be sexually violating women and men from the opposition, destroying families and, in some cases, taking lives."
" Men are more than just witnesses to sexualized violence in Syria; they are experiencing it directly as well. Forty-three of the reports on our map - about 20 percent -- involve attacks against men and boys, all of whom are between the ages of 11 and 56. Nearly half of the reports about men involve rape"
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/

Syrian people are no more no less than animals
>>
>>91588039
No.
>>
Can't respect a man who wouldn't defend his own children
>>
>>91588895
Im just telling you that these ""refugees"" are not coming from Syria which is pretty much an undeniable fact.
The people coming are not fleeing war. If they were the majority would be women and children but that is not the case.
They come from all over Africa and the middle east because they get free stuff here.

I am not defending them but refugees are not "like sub-saharan africans" they literally are to some extent sub-saharan africans and not people fleeing from war.
>>
>>91589294
Exactly...for example, most of the rapist on NYE in Cologne were from Algeria and Morocco....countries which haven't had war in decades.
>>
File: ulkuculer-komik.jpg (52KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
ulkuculer-komik.jpg
52KB, 720x483px
Thanks god our low class people take care of such incidents, they beat the shit out of them once they do such things. Several times in central Anatolia refugee neighbourhoods are raided. So government move whole refugee neighbourhood else where.
>>
>>91589556
>our low class people
your low class people are the ones OP is talking about here in Germany
>>
>>91589499
It is already known that they tried to learn some syrian words and accents to disguise themself as syrians.
Its the whole scum of the muslim world.
>>
File: 1469057128267.jpg (74KB, 782x347px) Image search: [Google]
1469057128267.jpg
74KB, 782x347px
>>91589556
>Thanks god our low class people take care of such incidents

How could that be if they are all here in Germany ?
>>
>>91581188
>the refugees were invited to to the police
haha
>>
>>91589690
This. Every reject in ME-NA abandoned their family, tore up their passport on the doorstep of and said "I'm an unaccompanied minor!". It's like that novel about all of India moving to Belgium after the government said they'd house them.
>>
>>91589499
dont forget tunisia the three pillars of north african sub humans.
they are worse than sub saharans because they are a tiny bit smarter and a lot more organized.
>>
>>91585504

They'll just kill him, you don't seem to understand, these people arent't humans, they are animals. How are you going to threaten a crocodile?
>>
>>91581080
Now the Germans will jail this family for daring to document this
>>
>>91588008
you have the mentality of someone who has grown up around non-white people. These euros don't realize what they're doing to their countries but they're quickly finding out.
>>
>>91590102
Nonwhites don't really have fortitude, though. They're just opportunistic animals. Niggers here are like that, too but anyone can punk them. These people just aren't used to being actively opposed and that opposition being backed with force.
>>
>>91589916
>It's like that novel about all of India moving to Belgium after the government said they'd house them.

You mean " The Camp of the Saints " and its France that gets invaded in that novel although Belgium started this shit.
But its more then prophetic when you remember that it was written in 1973.

And it has also a liberal couple that wnats to help these " poor people " and she gets raped while he does nothing about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
>>
>>91590104
the germans are not the state.
>>
>>91590264
I wouldn't call jerking off "nothing".
>>
>>91590251

Do you understand that he has a family living in the same building, and they know who they are? He's not a lone guy with nothing to lose.
>>
>>91587908
only heard of it off of here. The only thing the lying press talks about is how mean trump is or someone dindu getting shot by police for breaking the law again
>>
>>91590264
from the description:

" Near the end of the story the mayor of New York City is made to share Gracie Mansion with three families from Harlem, the Queen of the United Kingdom must agree to have her son marry a Pakistani woman, and only one drunken Soviet soldier stands in the way of thousands of Chinese people as they swarm into Siberia. The one holdout until the end of the novel is Switzerland, but by then international pressure isolating it as a rogue state for not opening its borders forces it to capitulate. "

I can recommend the book to everyone.
>>
>>91587481
Oh please they chase and beat up random whites during their protests and you do nothing

30,000 white American women are raped every year and you do nothing don't act better than Western Europe
>>
>>91589658
>your low class people are the ones OP is talking about here in Germany
Rapefugee news have been coming since last few years and last Turks came there more than 30 years ago (mostly in 1960s) as guest workers not as refugee.. Those new comers are mostly Arabs and K*rds.

>>91589751
Ohh i said "our low class people". They are not ours now, they are yours:DDDD
>>
Another book that i can higly recommend with a slightly similiar topic are " The Turner Diaries ":

" The story starts soon after the federal government has confiscated all civilian firearms in the country under the fictional Cohen Act. Turner and his cohorts take their organization underground to engage in a guerrilla war against the System, depicted as dominated by Jewish control.[2] The "System" begins by implementing numerous repressive laws on various forms of hate by repealing laws against rape (as rape laws are often viewed as "racist"), by implying that gender exists on a biological level, by making it a "hate crime" for white people to defend themselves from crime by non-whites even after all weapons are confiscated, and by pushing for new surveillance measures in order to monitor its citizens, such as a special passport required at all times and in all places to permanently monitor where individuals are. The "Organization" starts its campaigns by committing acts such as the bombing of FBI headquarters, then executing an ongoing, low-level campaign of terrorism, assassination, and economic sabotage throughout the United States. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
>>
>>91585347
He would truly be a cuck if he doesn't vote out the leftist scum every chance he has.
>>
>>91590503
Hate to break it to you but the guest workers were no different other than that they had learned a trait or visited a school.
It was still backwards hill turks who slaughtered goats right on the streets and started loads of shit.
Cologne was a war zone in the 70s and turks werent really allowed in the inner city fun districts.
Shitloads of brawls, stabbings, shootings etc.
>>
>>91590719
total /pol style:

" While in control of California, the Organization ethnically cleanses the area of all non-whites by forcing them to leave the immediate area and flee to the Eastern states, where they begin to take out their anger against ordinary whites. The resulting racial conflict in the east causes many whites to "wake up" and begin fleeing to California which now becomes a white sanctuary. Deliberately fomenting racial conflict is referred to as "demographic warfare" which begins bringing in new recruits to both the Organization and the Order. All Jews and mixed-race individuals are summarily executed. "
>>
>>91587755

Dat sweet sweet second amendment.
>>
>>91590910
cell phone fucked it up, therefore two parts

" The Organization raids the houses of all individuals reported to be "race traitors" in some way (such as judges, professors, lawyers, politicians, journalists, entertainers, race-mixers, etc.) drags them from their homes, and publicly hangs them in the streets in an event which comes to be known as the "Day of the Rope".
Most of these public executions are filmed for propaganda purposes.[2] The Organization has little use for most white "mainstream" Americans. Those on the left are seen as dupes or willing agents of the Jews, while conservatives and libertarians are regarded as mere businessmen out for themselves or misguided fools, because, the Organization states, the Jews "took over according to the Constitution, fair and square." Turner and his comrades save their special contempt for the ordinary people, who are seen to care about nothing beyond being kept comfortable and entertained. "
>>
>>91582316
>Selin Gören
Thats a fucking roach you retarded bigos-nigger
>>
When will people wake up and realize that a majority of the refugees are YOUNG MALES. These are the type of people who, instead of fighting for their belief and country, are fleeing. Nothing good will come from providing these cowards sanctuary.
>>
>>91586882
HOLY FUCK YES BREAK THE CONDITIONING
>>
>>91590367
All the more reason to act, if doing nothing has already resulted in the molestation of your daughter. It's really the German police, prosecuting white men who act but ignoring rape and assault by ninwhites, that are the issue. I don't think anyone's afraid of Muslims, like no ones actually afraid of nigs, here. You just can't beat several people to death with a bat because the police will
Look into you, despite having turned a blind eye to those that out you in this situation.

The Germans really need to have the right to kill bestowed upon them by the state. Until the leadership changes, we'll never see another Kristalnacht, except by Muslims.
>>
>>91586882
Holy shit I had no idea that May was this based.
>>
>>91586469
YOU JUST NEED TO START IT. STICK UP FOR SOMEONE AND GO DOWN A MARTYR BAND BE REMEMBERED AN HERO FOR STARTING THE CLEANSING
>>
>>91591105

Yes, but in the current situation he can not do anything. If he becomes violent, then his family will be targeted and he will go to jail or lose his job. Sure, in a fantasy-world where the politicians in Germany and Sweden actually cared about the people, he could just gun them down, but in that world we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.
>>
>>91591085
>>91591139
It's habbeding

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37561035

>Home Secretary Amber Rudd has defended plans to make firms do more to employ British people, saying "don't call me a racist" for talking about immigration.

>Under her proposals, firms could be forced to disclose what percentage of their workforce is non-British as a way to encourage them to hire more locals.

>Ms Rudd said she wanted to "flush out" companies abusing existing rules and "nudge them into better behaviour".
>>
File: 1473975421021.png (606KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
1473975421021.png
606KB, 900x893px
>>91581080
where are the german men.
>>
File: samwhat.jpg (2KB, 91x125px) Image search: [Google]
samwhat.jpg
2KB, 91x125px
>>91581267
its a sad reality but it ones you must face some time. No one wants to hear a mexican talk. Ever, about anything.
>>
>>91591264
Yeah, this is true. Here, if you're in a neighborhood where you have to deal with such people (we'd never impose this on Yuppies or middle class suburbanites) you can basically beat the person and they, being criminally minded, will never go to the police, or you just deny any involvement.

It must be different when they designate them to an apartment building full of middle class families.
>>
>>91591598

We have 30-year olds in fucking high-school classes with the regular kids in Sweden. Who knows what they've done in their piece of shit homeland before they came here and lied about their age. Shit is fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>91585654
You're right. If you can ever spot one alone after this, you can easily kill him like that.
>>
>>91591370

Prepping their daughters bulls
>>
>>91581080
>not letting the refugees rape your daughters and kill you

Racist white bigots. It's obvious that these refugees are not used to drinking alcohol and just had a little episode. And even then, 99.99% of refugees become hard working citizens.
>>
>>91581080
Flüchtlinge Blut wilkommen :DDDD
>>
File: hydesculpture.jpg (63KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
hydesculpture.jpg
63KB, 320x450px
>>91581080
>>91581188
And that's why your people are so fucking cucked - you have shitskins literally molesting your children and all you do is call the cops (WHO WON'T DO ANYTHING) and whine about it. You're sissies - that's why these fucks are doing it to you in the first place.

I tell you what, if anything like that happened to my neighbors, they would tell me + their other friends/neighbors and we would beat the absolute piss out of those googles. And if they did it again we'd make them disappear. THAT's how you get shit done, not calling the cops over and over like a fucking sissy crybaby pants-pisser.
>>
>>91585347

>>91585504
>>91585654
>>91590767
You guys don't understand; he has a 9 and a 12 year old. If he is killed trying to defend their honor, who will provide for them? The german government?

This guy is alone, an untrained civilian in his 30s/40s against X war hardened beasts high on drugs/alcohol in their youth's physical prime, armed and with no restrain whatsoever.

Even IF he "wins", he'd be arrested for life for premeditated, intentional, aggravated, multiple, "racially motivated" manslaughter.
>>
>>91592099
That and no jury would reasonably convict if it ever went to trial, past a certain point anyways.
>>
File: 1474173737698.png (65KB, 162x220px) Image search: [Google]
1474173737698.png
65KB, 162x220px
>>91590308
When Germans do nothing about it they become complicit. Also, your people do largely vote for the politicians responsible for this situation.
>>
File: burn.png (60KB, 204x202px) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
60KB, 204x202px
>>91581188
>>
>>91592177
Finally someone gets it besides all this Internet warriors power phantasies we can especially witness here by US anons.
>>
>>91581080

This is what happens in my country when you try to molest kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yx2DwymkRU

And that's just for touching, cause if they do rape someone police better get there fast cause they whole neighborhood will go full Africa on his ass.

Notice that the women themselves punch the guy whit their keychains.

I'm sure the german women on that building just want Mehmet's dick after seeing all that blood.
>>
>>91592230
You never know, it is cuckmoney. But who gives a fuck about going to jail when you've got shitskins raping your daughter in public? When is enough enough, Germans?
>>
>>91592514
>we can't do anything.. just let them rape us, we can't do anything..
You retards deserve it.
>>
File: 1453487206036.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1453487206036.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>91592099
>>91592254

God i swear US anons on /pol want to throw Australia from the shitposting throne.

>Jews in major key positions in economy, media and politics for almost hundred years
>Hollywood spreading multicultural views all over the Globe
>Spic invasion since the 60s
>no President since then acted against this
>elected and re-elected a Nigger into the white House
>birthland of affirmative action
>Niggers roaming through the country for decades, raping, stealing, killing
>white flight from every US city center
>Universities are the SJWs center of the planet
>every nation since the Korean war the US got Troops in was fucked up

And yet they have the arrogance to lecture us europeans and answer with " M-muh Guns " to every argument they cannot counter.
>>
>>91592666
as a lone man, he really cant in the long run and it's sad
>>
>>91592666
Fucking idiot, we feel the same as you do about this

The climate is totally different and we risk our lives and our freedom if we do something due to cucked political climate
>>
>>91592681
Our google population is far more segregated than most Euros understand. They mostly exist in major cities, places I wouldn't want to live anyway. I haven't seen one in weeks. And hispanics are usually alright.
>>
File: 1457857729538.jpg (37KB, 480x557px) Image search: [Google]
1457857729538.jpg
37KB, 480x557px
>>91592681
>/pol
When do new friends learn that it is /pol/? Have you ever looked at the actual URL?
>>
>>91592666
You moron, most people here describe realistically what would happen and how these things are going.
Only youa ct like a 12y ear old with retarded power phantasies who probably pisses his pants when he a Nigger shittalks in his direction.
>>
>>91593124

http://www.progress-center.com/2016/09/13-year-old-turkish-girl-saves-domestic.html

>Power fantasies

How does it feel to be so cucked that a 13 year old female roach can do the work that you cant do
>>
>>91593124
ahaha, you kartoffel fresser are such weaklings. No wonder you get your shit kicked in by everyone.

t. turkish diaspora
>>
>>91581188

Why isn't he more angry about his daughter being molested?

In Amerikkka, that would warrant a serious and violent response from a lot of fathers
>>
>>91592681
But m-muh guns.

Seriously through, I'd fly to your schnitzel haus and liquidate some uruk-hai if you niggers ever conjured up that old Saxon spirit again and began the race war. I want to be there when you conjure up the kraut magic and build more brick ovens that can burn a body to dust in 8 minutes.
>>
>>91592583
I meant in the states desu.

I'd expect the German man to be charged with a few crimes for doing that
>>
>>91593388

How is that in any way, shape or form the same situation?
>>
>>91584858
Bad bait
>>
>>91583659
Pff...name one seller who act. will do this.
>>
>>91592177
Dude, I get his situation shitty. All I was saying is if after all that he's not voting or voting for the scumbags who let them into his country, he is getting what he deserves.
>>
File: very good.png (201KB, 447x587px) Image search: [Google]
very good.png
201KB, 447x587px
>>91592583
>live in Florida
>nigger broke into a man's house and proceeded to rape his young daughter
>father barged in on the crime, beat the nog to death with his fists
>cops arrived to survey the scene
>no charges filed
>black fambly wailing on TV
>tfw
>>
>>91592177
This, I browse pol regularly, mainly for these one of a kind threads where you actually get real information from someone that lives in a foreign country. Unfortunately the "well adjusted family man" (like myself) that pol constantly looks up to is also a minority on this board, keep up the good fight Germanons
>>
>>91584769
if this is real i move to officially remove australias shitposting status
>>
>>91592666
What they can do is draw public attention to their individual situation with the intent to cause outrage, which would prompt the police to "do something" more than their daughters being raped.

It is what they are doing, while turtling for defense and probably planning a way to get the fuck out of there.
>>
File: 1449243052773.jpg (32KB, 469x305px) Image search: [Google]
1449243052773.jpg
32KB, 469x305px
>>91591056
One in the same
>>
>>91585846
You Skypes shouldn't have stripped us of our gun rights after WW2.
>>
>>91593723
I disagree he deserves it, even were he a former immigration supporter. I blame the international establishment; there have been decades of intentional, colluded conditioning to achieve this result.

Democracy doesn't exist and it never has.
>>
>>91581188
Germans deserve it. Fuck you.
>>
>>91585884
mate, do you suffer brain damage?

fug it, lets assume the average working german family father is somehow strong enough to fuck up a 20-30 yo fugee child from a region that naturally promotes higher fitness.
lets assume he is batman enough to track down the one goatfucker when he is alone, even though i only see em walk in packs.
lets assume the fugee wont pull a knife when he feels like shit is getting real.
lets assume the fugee will not bring around his packmates for retaliation.

so, you are the champion of justice, you did it against all odds, you intimidated a rapefugee.
a week later good ole polizei is at your door, bitte kommen sie mit. the fuck do you think is going to happen to your family now?
>>
>>91586644
>Baljeet pulls out dick
>pees all over them
>they run away
>Superpower now
>>
>>91593730
You got an article my man?
>>
they're pissing themselves bexause of some blood and from the information we know the family filming are thw german equivilant of whitw trash
>>
>>91595842
>daughters get molested
>family is for sure threatenend by a large group
of young males
>all carrying Knives, stabbing even themself next to your door
>Hur durr why are they afraid

Keep talking shit internet hero
>>
>>91584917
all of them
>>
someone needs to declare open season and handle this problem themselves before their children pay the price for their cowardice

cops are good at hosing brains off the pavement and acting tough. not so good at preventing a peaceful migrant from skullfucking your 10 yr old though. thats your job
>>
>>91581080
Did anybody find this covered in ANY media of the Lügenpresse or is it (as usual) just in some small, local newspaper?
>>
>>91596745
>just in some small, local newspaper?

Not even there, just on Facebook and from there it moved to Youtube and several Blogs.
>>
>>91581080
>East Frisia
What happened to you guys?
Seems like west frisia only has balls.
>>
i always loved gemans, its very hard to see destruction of their race. on the other hand in 20 years they gonna be rare and i will have pet german friendo
>>
>>91584643
He doesnt want his children taken away and sold to migrants for "Anti Migrant Facebook Posts"
>>
>>91596885
To be fair, there is no more space to write about these kind of incidents after all the reports of fugees finding wallets and helping elders across the streets.
>>
>>91593730
this needs some sauce ofcourse.
>>
File: 1463340527981.jpg (7KB, 274x184px)
1463340527981.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>91581188
I feel for you guys germanbro its easy to call you guys cucks but I feel bad. your whole system is against you led by a madwoman what are you going to do get sent to jail there needs to be more organized resistance to this I'm afraid it will get a lot worse before people wake up
>>
File: Glock 17 Sexy makeup.jpg (459KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
Glock 17 Sexy makeup.jpg
459KB, 1382x778px
>>91581080
well that's awful, I hope you have firearms in case those muslim 3rd worlders get uppity on you or your family
>>
>>91582316
Was she arrested or prosecuted for obstructing justice?
>>
File: 1472276462891-pol.jpg (48KB, 397x573px) Image search: [Google]
1472276462891-pol.jpg
48KB, 397x573px
>>91581188
Wake up and kill them. How fucking retarded could you be? You harbor a child molester, deliberately?? You are fucking handicapped. This is all your fault.
>>
File: 1470099179657s.jpg (2KB, 88x125px)
1470099179657s.jpg
2KB, 88x125px
>>91584769
What? No way!
>>
>>91586817
>Til Schweiger
you are aware that he is 110% gutmensch?
>>
>>91591304
i´m truly glad for you britbongs
>>
File: baby_aylan.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
baby_aylan.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>91581080
Really makes your culture enriched...
>>
>>91585347
nah man if my bitch got shit like that in my home town, i'd drive down to the street corner where it happened and land rover the fuck over the first group I saw and drive off not giving any shits.

No warnings, no license plates and no fucking pity.
>>
I wish I was around sometimes when this shit happens. I would love to deliver a steel toed boot kick to the dick of one of these apes.
>>
>>91593877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
>>
>>91581080
>The refugees have previously received two warnings for sexually harassing their daughter (12) as well as neighbor's daughters (6 & 9 year old), in one case pressing them against the wall and touching them on their breasts and butt.

It's just funny at this point.
>>
File: 1475406489864.jpg (139KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475406489864.jpg
139KB, 2048x1024px
>>91581188
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>91582316
Kina hope she comes down with VD the next time.
>>
>>91598521
>my bitch
Wigger faggot.
>>
>>91599270
eurocuck
>>
>>91590719
>>91590910
>>91591039
Well it was written by Dr. William Pierce. You should watch his speeches, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw
>>
File: 1475634334642.jpg (249KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1475634334642.jpg
249KB, 1203x1447px
>>91592681
how about instead you get US anons on /pol/ to bring guns to Germany and sit outside your doorstep and shoot "refugees"
>>
File: 2016.jpg (675KB, 1063x3168px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
675KB, 1063x3168px
Is he right /pol/?
>>
File: 1292755316926.jpg (4KB, 126x126px)
1292755316926.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>91599594
ofcourse it's wrong, and i highly doubt that chimp knows what year it is..
>>
>>91594758
That's why you wear masks and pretend to be a Muslim. Use 3 men with guns, pipes, or even a fucking car.
Split after exactly 1:00 minute and ditch the clothes. The rapeugees think it's their own.
History 101 sauerkraut and the Boston Tea Party.
>>
>>91599955
pretty damn certain he was actually talking about sexual emergencies and why rape is ok.
>>
>>91581080
wew lads

you can live with terror, get over it
>>
>>91600737
the logistics are reasonably obvious. the problem is finding like minded individuals.
im rather asocial and keep in contact with maybe fifteen people irl - out of them maybe three dudes got the balls to do what is necessary and only one knows why its necessary.

the average kraut <60 years of age went through indoctrination his entire life, those faggots even still support merkel ffs.

it is absolutely unlikely that the governmentally cucked males of this nation have the will and moral strength to do what is needed. i am an outlier - dime to dollar most german men do not have any potential accomplices for such an undertaking, or are willing themselves.

from what i see around me i can not imagine a major uprising of germans, they are simply too far gone, their spine was broken quite skillfully after ww2.
the social rejects are capable and willing, but too few in number and incapable of thinking shit through plus they get vanned even for posting shit on jewbook so the average kraut is way too afraid of the stasi to consider action.

i doubt this shit will get fixed unless mudslimes actually start a total war.
>>
>>91585053
This.

Why phone the police? They are not on your side, they are laughing at you with the invaders. I would kill the police before I kill anyone.
>>
>>91587439
/pol/acks don't realize the police are in on it. The police are your enemy. Never trust them.
>>
>>91602114
some kraut needs to dedicate his life to removing merkel.
>>
>>91603836
yep, a fucking martyr for the gubment is exactly what we need, no way the next talking head will play off of that and do us worse.
you either clean out the entire (((establishment))) or you let it be, half measure only cause harm.
>>
>>91581267
Are you irritated by the lack of severed heads?
>>
File: cops_is_smart.jpg (37KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
cops_is_smart.jpg
37KB, 400x308px
>>91587779
This.

cops are NOT our friends

their CHOSEN profession requires blind order following. whether the orders are moral or good are of no consequence for someone who has abdicated personal responsibility for their actions to the state.
>>
>>91581080
>the stabbing was between the refugees themselves, who were described as intoxicated by the family.

Introduce sharia for muslims. That way they won't get intoxicated and they will get heavy punishment whenever they do some shit. Now the refugee will likely just be told by the police: "If you stab one more person, then I will be very very dissapointed in you" at least that is the punishment people get in Norway for stabbing, while they are used to stricter stuff.
>>
I know a guy who beat the shit out of 3 shitskin with a crow bar for threatening his wife. He got sentenced to 3 years but got out in 1 on good behaviour. He said it was worth it.
>>
>>91581080
>the stabbing was between the refugees themselves
Real big fucking surprise there.
>>
>>91585255

Like you do when police shooting rioting niggers lel
>>
>>91581080
I wish i felt sorry, but the Germans are absolute cucks. The result of a cuckold education and the belief in always being nice and polite. You guys need to realize that being nice to other nice people is fine. But being nice to others while being spit at defies all mannerisms and decency. You must genocide these rats. Simple, easy, and with the Germans, it should be efficient.
>>
>>91581188
>>91581080
This is the reality the government and left PC cucks don't want to face. These "refugees" are savages from a land without decency.
>>
File: Shermster.gif (14KB, 261x288px)
Shermster.gif
14KB, 261x288px
>>91586469

But it's easy as fuck to kill and dispose of someone.

Even with a knife at your sides if you bring it up and down with power and speed at the side of the neck, there is no way in fuck someone can move out of the way in time.

That's a fast and easy way to dispatch someone; now to dispose of the body you just take them out into a secluded spot douse them in petrol and light the bitch on fire, then you just smash the teeth to powder with a hammer.

Good luck identifying who that sad sap is and you can just toss the knife used in a large body of water or simply bury it.

It's not hard to kill and get away with murder if you have the fucking balls to do it you cuck.
>>
>all these Murrikan fuckheads saying they would murder them and the german father should have

This is an 18+ board kids. Leave. The German man did the right thing by the law, and the system failed him because political correct garbage. I suggest any germans here either seek out other germans and join or form a group to bash refugees the instant they pull any shit or if you can't do that, White Flight. Ignore anyone calling you a coward, the safety of your family comes first.
>>
>>91607902
this
>>
>>91607902
You live in a retarded fantasy land. You make the ridiculous assumption nobody would see/hear the murder, nobody would notice you wrap and transport the body to your car, nobody or no traffic camera would see your car as you drive to whereever, nobody in your building would talk, nobody in your family would accidentally give you away.

Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole like >>91608680 you don't get away with it. Hell just shooting some asshole in the middle of the night with a stolen gun is a better plan than yours.
>>
>>91609305
weak bitch

who dares wins
>>
>>91609305

Spot the cuck with no balls; there it is.
>>
>german family
>east frisia
stopped reading right there
>>
>>91585680
i thought they cut his dick off?
>>
>>91586379
Fake and gay
>>
>>91586644
poopost
>>
>>91586882
She is saying what she thinks people want to hear.
So after all her time in politics now she suddenly changes her mind. Unelected whore.
Her soft as piss words mean nothing until every single foreigner in England is dead.

Not English? Not in England.
>>
>>91586882
I want to hear more about that cycle lane lunacy
>>
>>91591056
>Roach
>German

is there a difference?
>>
>>91599448
Get out of my country you nigger.
>>
That's a lot of blood though, I mean were they cutting each other arteries?
>>
>>91591037
Lord it feels good to be an american. God bless.
>>
>>91581267
STFU Mexico. People with civil societies are talking.
>>
>>91592681
All of us feel your plight Hans, and hope the best for you. We are just as frustrated, we just vent it violently. Not saying that is the best, but it is what it is. If someone is kicking in the door and threatening the family, they have to die. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
>>
>>91594758
You need to find like minded neighbors, and posse the fuck up. You can kill them groups at a time, and make sure your partners keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>91602114
Fuck, this makes me so frustrated for you bro. We have the same politically correct nonsense here in the some of the states tying our hands when it comes to dealing with spics, niggers, and violent faggots. I wish we could all come together and smash this shit.
>>
>>91603441
Same shit here in the states. Often times when you call the police, they treat you like you are the perp, and try to bust you for something.
>>
>>91605872
I want to support police, but believe this as well. They really are the armed wing of the state tasked with spreading oppression over the populace.
>>
Why don't all the wealthy whites and Asians (S Koreans, and Japanese only, please) just live in space on the moon or something, let the niggers, muslims, and other trash sort themselves out, then come back and re-build the world?
>>
File: EdgyAF.png (151KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
EdgyAF.png
151KB, 450x300px
>>91607902

You watch too much TV kid.
>>
These bloody savages!
Send them back!
Wake the fuck up!
>>
>>91608680
>>91609439
>>91610187

Found the edgelords. Have fun getting fist fucked in prison you shitheads.
>>
>>91616572

Yeah, the roach gives, the German receives.
>>
>>91581267
>Fake as fuck
isnt this a standard day in mexico?
>>
>>91621581
silly me
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>91581267
Como están los Haitianos a en México? Vos sentís ya "multiculturalismo" amigo?
>>
>>91581080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
Vid related relevant
>>
>>91581080
enriched
>>
>>91581080
You can literally hear every pound of these people when they speak. Translation: Those are probably RTL II watchers on hartz IV
>>
>>91626818
>Shill as fuck.

^this

anyone dumb enough to belive that kind of shit should just hang themselfs.
i swear thats why nationalism cant work. because it attracts the scum of every nation the most.
you see all these dumb ass average germans trying to come up with shit like that yet they are not even able to speak proper german nor write proper german.
>>
>>91626818

penischan censoring my quote. nice one
>>
>>91626818
>>91629102
Are you saying this video is fake?
>>
File: 1438450649206.jpg (44KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438450649206.jpg
44KB, 540x960px
>>91581080
>The refugees have previously received two warnings for sexually harassing their daughter (12) as well as neighbor's daughters (6 & 9 year old), in one case pressing them against the wall and touching them on their breasts and butt.
>did nothing about this
the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>91629600

either that or horrible exaggerated or did you read that shitty story of that dumb ass father? by the way from the reaction in that video you can see that its mostlikely bullshit.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.