[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain Pro-Abortionfags for me >Hurr, a human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 44

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Can anyone explain Pro-Abortionfags for me

>Hurr, a human should be allowed to live their life..... Except for the baby I want to terminate
>>
File: 1462581299251.jpg (263KB, 800x508px)
1462581299251.jpg
263KB, 800x508px
The state has no right on my body

Abortions should be legal in rape situation and has to be before the 4th month of gestation.
>>
>>91561579
because athiest and libtards talk all they want about morality but have no centralized source for their morals. All their morals float around "what they feel is right" so to circumvent responsibility they just feel that abortion is ok.
>>
Leaving weak babies out to die should be brought back too. You're not a real person until you can live independently of your parents
>>
>>91562036
>The state has no right on my body

It's not your body.

It's the babies body.
>>
>>91562036
no one gives a fuck if you abort one of your 26 kids paco, We need to respect white babies again before you retards destroy the future
>>
>>91561579
what if your daughter gets raped by a nigger?
>>
If a woman has the option to abort a baby, why don't men have the option to opt out of child support?
>>
>>91561579
Abortion clinics=dead nigger storage
>>
Abortions should only be formed by cutting the umbilical cord connected to the mother. If it dies, it dies.
>>
>>91562213
All non-whites must be aborted
>>
>>91561579
Abortion is necessary in this age of overpopulation. Otherwise we will haave kids around that grows up to become criminals to a larger extent.
>>
>>91562036
Foeti, and embryos, are genetically distinct from their mothers.
>>
The earth is overpopulated. If you're dumb as fuck or poor as fuck get that fucking monster taken care of.
>>
>>91561579
I don't like abortion, I think it's amoral but I think it should remain legal
>>
>>91561579
>>91561579
Full humanity requires sentience and sapience.
Thus the path to becoming human is actually made of steps.
When it's a couple of cells, do you mind taking it out (such as with morning after pills)? Probably not.

>but conception
Means shit, until the baby starts developing a nervous system and begins becoming truly human.

>but muh future human
Time is linear, you don't get to take things for what they aren't yet.

>but muh soul
Evidence for that?

In short, YES abortion, let niggers abort as many fucking babies as they want. The more the merrier.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.gif (10KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.gif
10KB, 640x337px
>>91562192
You lost
We won

Sorry
>>
>>91562318
okay well you cant have both dude youre not gonna live in a pol society that has a nigger only abortion policy.
>>
>>91561579
Given what millennials and Z have turned out like, abort everybody under 35.

Fucking world destroying vermin.
>>
>>91561579
What is the mystery for you? Leftists love violence, their entire political philosophy is based on stealing wealth from people and giving it to people who don't deserve it. It is completely in line with their philosophy to murder unborn babies for the purpose of appealing to the crazy feminist voting block.
>>
To me it's kinda a morally ambiguous edge case. Arguments against it stemming from religion have no merit due to the seperation of church and state, and the fact that religious people can simply choose not to do it. It has enough positive benefits to society that I can overlook its immorality. Hooray for less black people.
>>
>>91562036
If abortion must be legal then throwing your children out of your plane must be legal too.
>>
>>91561579
yeah pro-abortion people are absolute idiots.

they love and adore retarded people and people born without brains, protecting them in every way and villifying anyone who would suggest "radical" means of handling these issues, yet they retardedly support the abortion of perfectly healthy babies and act like it is a great "strong" thing to murder your child?

i mean, what happened to self control? but i guess self control isn't profitable... that's really the issue.
>>
File: Ct-O6g1VIAAp8pG.jpg (37KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
Ct-O6g1VIAAp8pG.jpg
37KB, 390x390px
>>91561579
They are actual murderers in most cases.
>>
>>91562627
>unborn babies
Let me be very clear:
Nigger embryos will never grow into humans, stop trying.
>>
File: 1475563256683.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475563256683.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>91562442
The thing is that prophylactics can stop a majority of pregnancies, without need of abortion.

Religions need to accept them, because stopping a pregnancy from occurring is much more ethical than terminating an existing one.

That said, Abortions should be legal, and if there was Universal Healthcare, they should be paid for in cases of medical necessity or provable sexual assault.

Voluntary abortions should be out of pocket.
>>
>>91561579
Well they're inherently selfish and want to live a life without personal responsibility.
>>
>>91562389
So?
There's a point where the fetus has life viability.
Aborting a fetus on this stage is murder, it's now a baby, he can live outside the womb.
>>
File: 1474164850402.jpg (74KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474164850402.jpg
74KB, 763x757px
It's voluntary eugenics. Non whites and liberals in general willingly keeping their birth rates down.

Blacks have the highest abortion rates.

Keep cucking though, faggot.
>>
>>91562442
>the earth is over populated
My ass, there's plenty of space. The problem is overcrowding in certain populous areas
>>
>Muslims are popping 3-7 per mother

>Europeans and Americans abort the because muh body muh youth
>>
>Hurr, a human should be allowed to live their life

Where did you get that impression? Nobody deserves to live. You have to earn the right to live.
>>
>>91562442
If you think the Earth is overpopulated, you can do it a favor by killing yourself you know.
>>
>>91562442
>The earth is overpopulated
Only in shitholes like India and Africa. They need to get their shit together, not us.

The US population has a stable b/d ratio and a 0% population increase not accounting for immigration, and Europe has a declining one.

We're not the people who need to rectify our ways, it's Africa and India.
>>
>>91563027
wasting your time trying to talk sense to christian faggots
>>
>>91563044
You can't control their policies and force them to abort, but you can give them "post-natal abortions".
Just use that fucking army already.
>>
File: 1472413454188.jpg (46KB, 704x692px) Image search: [Google]
1472413454188.jpg
46KB, 704x692px
Anything that physically drains the body of its vitality should be allowed to be terminated.

Should it be a collective cost rather than an individual one? Lolno
>>
File: hitler-1.jpg (3MB, 3627x2400px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-1.jpg
3MB, 3627x2400px
>>91562515
That's what genocide is for honey. Remember there where only a few million Germans. Imagine what 197,870,516 pissed off whites could do. You think it will never happen? That's what Europe thought in the 1930's. It will come again. These things come and go in cycles finishing in a bloody period of genocide. The amusing thing is you forget you are still a minority contrary to what MSNBC and CNN tell you. I expect to see it in my lifetime. There will be a dead nigger hanging from every tree and a dead beaner on every street corner. mountains of bones and flesh tossed into the sea and a cleansing rain will fall. Soon spics and niggers soon. You have no idea whats brewing out there.
>>
>>91563040
>overpopulation is about space

No fucking way you can be this retard.
>>
>>91562166
ok, let the baby live outside my body then. just take it out, and see what happens when MY body is not supporting it.
>>
FOEtus violates the NAP by sapping nutrients from the mother.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (57KB, 565x541px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
57KB, 565x541px
>>91563385
Yup, Genocide, when your average white male looks like this.

lmaooo
>>
>>91561579
Niggers and spics account for the vast majority of abortions in my country.

I was against abortions until I learned this.
Now I'm starting to think we need incentive programs to get these people to murder their children more
>>
>>91561579
Bringing a human into this world is a huge responsibility.

We like every other living thing on the planet have a powerful purpose to breed, to the point where within our minds we can't even connect sex with child rearing without discomfort and treat sex as a separate entity. That is to say, even intelligent life is subjected to breeding even if they have the intelligence to conclude that they themselves can't at the moment rear a child.

This is why Africa is exploding in population despite the fact that everyone is starving.

But humans can outsmart biology, we can cater to our sexual instincts and try to cheat reproduction so that we can decide if we want a child or not, through birth control.

Abortion is essentially the last chance to revoke an unintentional pregnancy so that people who are not under good circumstances to have children can still escape it.

Of course, this brings up the topic of degeneracy and the decline of sexual value, which is another topic completely.
>>
>>91563708
It's a voluntary trade, she decided fuck without condom.
>>
>>91561579
where do you fags find these sick fucking abortion pictures and why do the sick fuck doctors take pictures?

I was already pro life but shit.
>>
>>91562241
This too
>>
>>91561579
AYY
LMAO
>>
>>91563772
Did you forget what century it is?

That wouldn't be a surprise, living in feudal mehico is a blast from the past.
>>
>>91561579
>be woman
>get pregnant
>don't want to give birth
Good enough reason for me. Baby can go live somewhere else.
>>
>>91561579
Kills more niggers than the police could ever kill, the mother has a chance of dying which she deserves, the child would suffer on the hands of a degenerate mother at any rate.
>>
Your average Western post-Christian pro-abortionfag is hypocritical and has no real basis for their moral beliefs past what they are programmed to believe by the Liberal agenda.

I justify my pro-abortionfagness on two presuppositions:

1) Humans are moral actors and only humans can have moral or immoral actions performed upon them. Actions performed by humans on non-humans that do not otherwise affect humans are morally neutral.

2) A human is defined by three things: a consciousness, vital breath, and a physical body.

Fetuses have no consciousness nor vital breath and are thus not humans, so if the parents choose to kill the fetus or have them killed, it is a morally neutral act.

Similarly, adult individuals who are on life support or in comas/vegetative states are also not humans and the killing of these is also a morally neutral act.
>>
>>91563356
It's not a true parasitic relationship because there are studies that prove when the mother gets badly injured, the baby sends healing cells to the afflicted area.
>>
>>91561579
Ayy
>>
>>91561579
A lot of those aborted babies would of been into world where he is not loved, and has a bleak future, it's good a lot of the time.
>>
My wife is pregnant with our 6th aryan child.

I am financially sucessful and educated. I am furthering the cause.
>>
In the western world pro-lifers will lose the argument 95% of the time.
>>
>>91561579
Abortions should be legal, because it has a correlation with reduced crime, and more women would turn to normal pills and whatnot anyway.
>>
>>91564060
It cannot physically give more than it takes
>>
>>91562036
This image triggers me. As if baby proofing your house is coddling children.
>>
legalize infanticide imo. some birth defects arent detectable in utero.
>>
File: hot-baler.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hot-baler.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
>>91563772
You seem to forget all the healthy redneck males between 25 and 57 scattered across the fly over states who own guns and know damn well how to use them. Not to mention all the pissed off crackers in the south. Trust me Carl the cuck and his lot will go too.
>>
>>91564211
How has your week at Wendy's been?

How is your 12 in wang?
>>
>>91563976
then don't get pregnant
you have to be retarded to get pregnant in the CURRENT YEAR if you don't wanna be pregnant
>>
Children under the age of 2 or so are not sapient anyway, for legality issues they should be treated more as property like pets
>>
>>91564171
I had a so called bleak future but once I was able bodied I fucking worked my ass off to get out of it and now I have a great life. the unborn don't get to have a say in the matter. If I were born a girl I would probably just get as hot as possible and slut myself out til I got a more wealthy guy and was able to pull myself up.

If someone could go in a time machine to abort you, suddenly you would be against it.

Now obviously ghetto nigs and spics are a menace to society, but out of principle I still can't be for it. I believe some old school republicans used to say they're pro life "unless they're black".
>>
>tfw masturbation is illegal because of sperm rights
>tfw brought to the hague for a lifetime of sperm genocide
>>
abortion is cool

abortion is useful
>>
>>91562760
>The Falsest of Equivalences by Anonymous, circa 2016
>>
>>91564468
>If someone could go in a time machine to abort you, suddenly you would be against it.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>91561579
People who want abortions are bad parents.

Bad parent's should not have children.

The end.
I appreciate your slide thread not being about the VP debate.
>>
>>91564418
I own an forestry company.
>>
>>91561579

There's three kinds of abortionfags

>1. Angry feminist female-supremacist narcissists who want to fuck 30 guys every weekend without condoms and just murder their offspring because a baby would be *so* inconvenient
>2. Numale cuck beta orbiters of 1
>3. Edgy teens who think it's a hip and cool political position (lolbertarians and eugenicsfags) and don't actually stop and think about the reality of murdering a child

All three tend to do mental gymnastics to convince themselves that somehow an unborn child isn't really an unborn child, to dehumanize (often literally) the unborn, using buzzwords such as
>Blastocyst
>Clump of cells
>Parasite
All of which are inaccurate, to say the least.

First they dehumanize the unborn child, then it's easy to argue that "my body my rules" trumps "you put my body inside your body, don't kill me please"
>>
>>91561579
How many times today will you make imbecile?
Fact#1: It's not a person before birth, thus it's fine to destroy as long as you own it.
Fact#2: Most abortions are done to subhumans where killing shouldn't be issue even after birth.
Fact#3: Sage

If you don't want abortion then don't do it and stop dictating how people should live their lives especially in your case of kissless virgin who will never have to decide it since you won't have kids.
>>
>1 post by this ID
fuck me for replying

threads should go into autosage if OP doesn't respond more than 5 times.
>>
>>91564664
What about those who see life as a short unpleasant ride for the most part?

Abortion is mercy.
>>
>>91561579
There's no defense. It's entirely selfish.
>>
What would you guys think of a policy where abortions are legal and free for people below a certain income, but illegal for those above it (aside from the 3 exceptions)?
>>
>>91564904
what about nigger and spic and muslim fetus worms? they can go right?
>>
>>91564468
Well I think it's a women's right to do so tbqh, and babies with signs of retardation should be aborted to keep them out of the gene pool. I'm glad you have a great life, but I think more often than not it does not work out like that.
>>
>>91564457
>then don't get pregnant
Hey, things happen. Maybe father left and no one to support her. If she does not want to waste her time and health on pregnancy and birth, let her terminate it, at any moment.
Would be ok if state paid money to those healthy and local who agree to give birth and give child for adoption though. I think government plans something like that here.
>>
I dont value human life on your level, humans could breed exponentially there is no limit to the numbers of lives that could exist. Its not a sacred magical thing its the exact same thing rats and cockroaches do every day. That being said i believe strongly in eugenics and think high quality humans being aborted is wasteful. More white babies please.
>>
>>91564946
I don't get the point of making it illegal for anyone, especially not for some arbitrary integer of income.
>>
>>91561579
I want to feed the souls of the unborn to the evil god moloch.
now fuck off britcuck.
>>
>>91563828
Abortion is still a highly degenerate behavior. People (you-know-who/what) exercise no restraint, so the pollution and elimation of the superior race is currently a concern.

I actually feel sorry for today's youth (excluding the you-know-who/what, of course).
>>
>>91563835
She requested pleasure by penile insertion. She never asked for impregnation.
>>
>>91565008
Oh yeah, but I thought we meant for people.
>>
>>91562442
Whites and Japs should breed more because good shit can come from those kids.
The ones that are breeding, (africans, muslims, poor indians) nothing good will come from then.
>>
>>91564532
please tell me you are a nigger or some sort of shit skin cause i refuse to believe anyone who is white could possibly be so stupid they cant tell the difference between a zygote and a gamete
>>
>>91564654
>Bad parent's should not have children.

Adopt the kid away then you faggot. You don't kill the child.
>>
>>91564904
>giving birth to a child because muh glass of water in the future muh caretaker is definitely altruistic
>>
>>91565275
>Take an egg
>Take a sperm
>Smoosh them together

>ITS A BABY YOU FREAKS!
>>
>>91565197
Fucking without condom and not taking pills is a imprudence, she was full aware of that.
>>
File: 1419736664428.png (675KB, 2525x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1419736664428.png
675KB, 2525x1419px
>>91561579

this is the only freedom libs like killing children baka
>>
>>91564847

If you carry that to its logical conclusion, then you should endorse mass-murder of born adults
>>
>>91565433
Well it makes more sense than "90 days old embryo is just flash, 91 day old is human"! me so logical!
>>
>>91565665
I do believe it would be better if nothing was alive at all
>>
>>91561579
>Hurr, all people have a right to life, and that includes a fetus....but doesn't include people I want the state to kill with the death penalty
>>
>>91561579
>Hurr, a human should be allowed to live their life..... Except for the baby I want to terminate

>a human should be allowed to live their life

Well there's your first fuck up.

Then again, I say this as someone:
-Pro-Capital Punishment
-Supports Voluntary Euthanasia
-Support Compulsory Military Service
-Oppose people with Serious Genetic Defects being allowed to breed
>>
File: 14270486522329.jpg?w=630&h=378.jpg (57KB, 630x378px) Image search: [Google]
14270486522329.jpg?w=630&h=378.jpg
57KB, 630x378px
>>91561579
It's just vapid disgusting whores who want a license to kill so they can continue to be irresponsible about sex.
>>
>>91565710
It's the definition of arbitrary, and no authority figure can fully assuage the due diligence that all conscious entities must take in defining the world around them.
>>
>>91561579

Abortion accessibility has been shown to decrease young and single motherhood, lower crime rates over time, and increase education health across the population

Advances in medicine and technology have given people the power to have dominion over their own body, including what grows inside. A sperm and egg do not collide and immediately form a sentient being. Aborting a fetus eliminates a potential being that cannot yet breathe or live in the world
>>
>>91561579
i can't
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x659px
Reasons why Im pro-aborton:
>eliminates niglets more than anything
>I can selfishly utilize it if I get a girl preggers by freak accident (I always use protection if stable gf not on pill)
>Raped women can abort the baby
>abortion possible if serious deformitiy/illness is detected
>dem stem cells

Reasons why I'm against:
>gives women more of a reason to whore out
>morally bankrupt
>adds degeneracy in general
>although it kills niglets it also kills white babbys and slows our overall population growth, giving commiecrats more of a reason to get away with shitskin immigration
>tax funded
>Planned Parenthood scandals

It's a complicated issue t b h.

I think it should very costly to abort, maybe like a grand. that way it curbs whores' tendency to fuck around and rely on abortion, and it isnt too expensive for smart people who have genuine accidents when using protection. It should be provided by state if police record shows she was raped. Consecutive abortions within a years time should triple in cost each time.

I think the debate about whether a fetus is alive is truly a matter of perception, as there isn't a universal manual to explain life.

Probably the only issue I am a centrist about.
>>
>>91565432
What point are you trying to make? That people only have kids in hopes they will take care of them when they're old?
>>
>>91562241

Men are perfectly capable of taking on full custody of a child their female partner does not want to raise and then suing the mother for child support
>>
>>91565151
poor (largely nonwhite, probably not married) potential parents would not reproduce as much as smart successful white american families?
>>
>>91565444
You should strictly only fuck post menopausal women just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>91566070
my point is everyone here uses that as an argument as to why have kids while calling others selfish
>>
>>91566070
>What point are you trying to make?
If you cannot provide your chikd a good live what is the reason to bring it in this world?
>>
>>91566053
Decent idea overall but
>It should be provided by state if police record shows she was raped
I could see this part going very badly
>>
File: 1400798460237.jpg (30KB, 497x329px) Image search: [Google]
1400798460237.jpg
30KB, 497x329px
>>91561579
Because fuck you jesusfag that's why. Human life isn't sacred, it's not special and it's not a gift from Santa.

It's the current year and you can adopt a baby, buy some sperm and turkey baste your wife, pay some jew dike to carry your child or just go and borrow one from a 3rd world shit hole.

We don't need more people like you shitting up the gene pool. If you want a baby you've got all the options to get one, if you don't then lul fuck you you're stuck with it?
>>
File: 1475470050820.png (95KB, 1920x1080px)
1475470050820.png
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>91561579
Abortion is literally the only thing keeping the black population down

If it weren't for abortion, blacks would be 40% of the US population right now
>>
File: 1294715073388.jpg (54KB, 366x334px)
1294715073388.jpg
54KB, 366x334px
>>91566544
>"adopt a baby"
>raising another man's child
>ever
>>
>>91566544
>human life has no value unless you are Christian

K
>>
>>91566647
>literally the only thing

well, their internal violent homicide rate kinda disagrees with you.
>>
>>91566409
Wealth has almost nothing to do with production anymore. The vast majority of wealthy families do nothing to further the cause of the nation they inhabit.

The wealthy can cause far more harm for a general populace than the poor, and historically, they have, so creating more of these types has no real benefit.

Just come out and divide abortion rights by race to show your true intentions.
>>
File: Snapchat--8986998147521990142.jpg (572KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--8986998147521990142.jpg
572KB, 1080x1920px
It's all connected my friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 450x450px)
image.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>>91563129
>Where did you get that impression? Nobody deserves to live. You have to earn the right to live.

Where did YOU get THAT impression?
Earn according to whose say so and authority? At what point have you officially earned your right?

People just say whatever the fuck pops into their head.
>>
>>91566714
>not adopting and raising a loyal loli to bear your chldren
>>
>>91563615

We'll do that, and then when it dies we'll put you in jail because you made a person dependent on your body of your own free will and then, after putting them in that state, forced them into a state that would cause death.
>>
File: toofar.gif (613KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
toofar.gif
613KB, 295x221px
>>91566920
>>
>>91566529
why do you think? Its pretty rare and there would have to be a legit in order to pay for it
>>
abortion is a selfish act

>oh no! me being a whore put a baby in me
>better kill it to save money and time

how is this even legal?
>>
>>91567097
Nevermind, I got it. You're afraid of women crying rape for free abortion.

Yeah that could be bad :/
>>
If it is only a clump of cells when it is initially conceived then a man bears no responsibility for the baby. The baby does not come from his act of sex but her act of choosing to turn the clump of cells into a baby over a nine month deliberate process. At best the only thing he owes her is some money to have the clump of cells removed before it turns into a human being.

This is abolishing fatherhood altogether. Abortion destroys the family and that destroys the civilization.
>>
>>91567131
Kaine said "Women have a right to be responsible for their bodies."

How is getting pregnant responsible?
>>
>>91566740
A fetus isn't alive anymore than a plant is alive. I know you were raised to believe everyone is special and everyone has good inside their heart but I got news for you bud, human life isn't worth shit.

>>91566714
> Not adopting an orphan of one of the numerous wars and raising them on proper morals and values. Blood is thicker than water anon
>>
File: 1465523352469.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px)
1465523352469.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
So here is the deal.
If someone wants to perform an abortion, they do it.
There is nothing wrong about it.
It's perfectly legal and moral.
>>
>>91567426
>A fetus isn't alive anymore than a plant is alive.

oh, so it's alive
>>
>>91567131
poor people being stupid resulting in more poor people is not a happy thing
>>
>>91561579
I think eugenics should be allowed as long as governments or corporations dont run it. Parents should be allowed to kill any of their offspring until the age of 12. After that age, if they aren't wanted, they are handed to the state, castrated and made to learn trades.
>>
>>91567460

If you can see the aftermath of an abortion and still hold this view then you are morally retarded. You have demonstrated that you can't recognize immorality when it's right in front of you.
>>
>>91567375
>The baby does not come from his act of sex
Wew. I heard there were some primitive tribes in Pacific region that saw no connection between sex and childbirth. But one should never underestimate americans.
>>
>>91567375
We're all technically only a clump of cells.
>>
>>91567269
Abortions aren't expensive and a woman can only have like 5 at most before scar tissue builds up in the uterus and she can't get pregnant anymore.

Make them all free and it's an absolute maximum lifetime cost of around $1,500 per woman. This would actually be much cheaper than giving away free birth control.

You'd be hard pressed to find a crack whore on her fifth abortion.
>>
>>91562582
This Burger has a point
>>
File: 14734165162580.jpg (56KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
14734165162580.jpg
56KB, 604x453px
>>91567595
The aftermath of the abortion is that a baby has died.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>91567523

Then make casual sex illegal and/or reform the culture so that people aren't having sex in a way that they have to destroy infants in order to maintain their lifestyle.

We're at a point where it would be better to forcibly sterilize people than to allow this to continue.
>>
>>91561579
Fetuses freak me out.
>>
File: 1465435870691.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1465435870691.png
132KB, 396x385px
>no one mentioning bad self eater
are we just pretending this never happened?
>>
>>91562166

Say some people capture you and hook you up to a machine that circulates your blood into a dying guy. The people tell you that you are the only person who can save the dying man's life, but you have to sit in the bed for nine months to do it. The people will feed you and take care of you and you are free to go whenever you want, however, if you do leave then the man you are hooked up to will absolutely 100% die. Are you obligated to give up your own freedom for that long to save someone else's life?
>>
>>91561579
>pro-abortion
>>
>>91562582
>society that has a nigger only abortion policy.
Just make it sound like black privilege
>>
>>91561579
idc, most abortions are of black kids so if anything they're just saving our government welfare money and prison funding
>>
>>91567487
Is it really though? Argument can be made since it has a heartbeat and fingernails it's alive. Then again the argument can be made that since it's basically a virus gestating in the womb that hasn't had a coherent thought, cannot act on its own and has no willpower that it is little more than nothing.
>>
>>91567619

Did Putin make syllogisms illegal in Russia or something? It's obviously not a premise I accept. It's a premise that you're forced to accept if it's okay to kill it because it's just a "clump of cells" and not a baby. Sex no longer produces a child, it produces a microscopic piece of matter. A woman's decision to keep it in her body for nine months until it is finally ejected from her abdomen is what makes a baby.
>>
>>91567375
nice double standards, fyi a lot of girls have abortions because they are forced to by the father of the child
>>
File: highest lol.jpg (180KB, 517x768px)
highest lol.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>91567782
>make casual sex illegal
>>
File: 1375505393924.gif (1MB, 150x130px) Image search: [Google]
1375505393924.gif
1MB, 150x130px
>seen my mother, sister and friend become extremely depressed over a miscarriage
>whores out there get multiple abortions and act like they just had a parasite removed
>>
>>91567002
Congrats now you have more taxes to pay, good job
>>
>>91562036
What is with the magical 4th month of gestation, so the last day of the 3rd month is perfectly ok to kill this baby, but one day, lets say 1 second after the start of the 4th month it is ok? Why do you liberal shills keep drawing these arbitrary lines when it is ok to kill a baby "it's ok at this point but not at this point!"
>>
>>91567595
You sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
File: mccoy.jpg (33KB, 585x408px) Image search: [Google]
mccoy.jpg
33KB, 585x408px
>>91562192
>abortions denied to white europeans
You may be on to something there, Jim
>>
>>91567850

Now say that the only reason the person is hooked up to the machine is because of something you freely and deliberately did. You are free to leave, but then the man dies, and you are personally responsible for his death.
>>
>>91561579
Forcing a family who can't afford a kid makes sense right? Lets just put them further in debt and add more people on welfare? Lets just keep adding people to the ghettoes or make a teenager abandon her education so she can raise the QBs unwanted bastard?

ho-kay
>>
File: abortions.png (2MB, 1909x2326px) Image search: [Google]
abortions.png
2MB, 1909x2326px
We need a political climate where we can make this legal for niggers and illegal for those with good white genes.
There, problem solved, as long as you can make sure you're hiring those who don't follow the false doctorines of moloch as well.
>>
Not all lives are equal.
>>
Don't tell me you fucking losers are Christians? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>91567996

And my hypothetical (which is the pro-choice philosophy's ideal situation) doesn't apply in that situation.
>>
>>91568012
Think it might have something to do with the want of having a kid?
>>
>>91567985
My mistake, getting sleepy here.
>>
>>91568111
trips speak the truth
we desperately need to control our population, and if you're dumb enough to get knocked up I have no problem letting a fetus that hasn't even developed enough to feel pain die.
>>
File: 14734018384493.jpg (88KB, 604x604px)
14734018384493.jpg
88KB, 604x604px
If you think abortion is immoral because it is murder, you need to understand deeply as to why exactly murder itself is illegal.
>>
>>91568290
Don't want a kid? Be more responsible about sex.
>>
>>91561579
It's not human until it has human enough intelligence to surpass the things I eat (cows/pigs)

Protozygote? Flush it down.
>>
>>91568431
would you eat a human though?
>>
>>91568429
So you want people who are clearly irresponsible to be in charge of raising someone?
>>
>>91568094
This is fine.
>>
>>91567585
THats the future for all
Goyim when the Jews consolidate their power over the western goy.
>>
>>91568502
>would I eat human flesh that was never part of a sentient orgasm
Any day of the week
>>
>>91568502
fuck yeah I would. Properly cooked, with a wine pairing? I'm so down.
>>
>>91561579
Losing a human baby life is basically nothing.

In the entire human history, tons of babies die, humans will keep fucking. Get over it.

So many humans anyway. The only time anyone can legit be mad about an abortion is if the human race was going extinct... and the population was extremely low.. and in that mix, some bitch wanted an abortion for no real good reason. Plain and simple.
>>
>>91568533

At that point they're already responsible for caring for someone. The issue is whether they will continue to care for that person or tear them apart with hooks.
>>
>>91568533
I said I wanted them to be responsible about sex. Nice try faggot
>>
File: 1471536271743.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1471536271743.png
7KB, 377x330px
If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a dedicated Eugenics supporter. While modern cuckservatives love Mexican immigrants, 'progressive' Sanger believed that immigration should be limited to only Northern Europeans and that those unfit to procreate should be sterilized.

Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 killer of blacks in the USA and worldwide is second only to AIDS and Malaria. They kill hundreds of future Mike Browns every day.

Any candidate who opposes planned parenthood or abortion is a cuckservative.

All of the Christian conservatives are cucks.
>>
>>91568604

if human beings can be casually destroyed and it's nothing, then why is the "human race" important at all? Those are the basic building blocks of the human race.
>>
File: 1475636294191.jpg (40KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
1475636294191.jpg
40KB, 600x567px
>>91562036
why are you guys against a beaner getting rid of future beaner children in fact he should be influenced towards aborting other living beaners.
>>
>>91568697
be realistic though. That's not gonna happen any time soon
>>
Who gives a shit

Most abortions are for niggers anyway
>>
>>91568654
growing up in shit and poverty with dumbfucks as parents is not worse than being torn apart when you can't even feel the pain
>>
>>91568708
>If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

And we would have been forced to deal with the issue of black crime earlier instead of perpetually putting it off and tacitly approving of murder. Your solution to the problem of people causing violence is to use violence to make less people.
>>
>>91568654
>>91568697
If they can't even wrapped a dick up what makes you think they can raise a kid? Apply your logic dumbasses.
>>
>>91568854
forgot the question mark
>>
File: IMG_0204.png (123KB, 389x379px)
IMG_0204.png
123KB, 389x379px
Just to trigger all the men's rights faggots.
When I have one inside of me I have the right to an opinion. Sure I helped make it, but I won't be bringing it to term. Also the world is over populated as is with barely wanted children, forcing people to have kids they don't want is just insane.
>>
>>91561579
You should never have a child unless you are completely prepared for one. Otherwise it will grow up to be a failure, and ruin the parents life.
The cut off for abortion should be before it can feel pain, which I think is 20 weeks in or so.
>>
>>91568854

I grew up in poverty with selfish parents who left me with (clinically diagnosed) PTSD -- still somehow glad I did not get dismembered.
>>
>>91568604
Ahh, there we are. I was wondering when it would show up. The old 'who cares if people die lol there's 7 billion of us' stance
>>
>>91568887

Well they already have a kid at that point so I'm not sure what your point is. They should kill their offspring so their offspring isn't killed?
>>
>>91561579
Abortion is absolute degeneracy. It should never be legal. Plenty of couples cannot have kids. Outlaw abortion, invest in adoption. Don't let those gay faggy boys adopt though. lesbians don't exist.
>>
If my mother didn't have an abortion she would have died, taking the child with her, and I wouldn't have been born.
>>
>>91568951
>When I have one inside of me I have the right to an opinion. Sure I helped make it, but I won't be bringing it to term

Yeah you will. It "comes to term" when s/he's 18. You will be providing it a hefty portion of time and resources for almost two decades.
>>
>>91569133

Then that's the extremely small exception that no one's talking about
>>
>>91568984
well good for you and your masochism but not everyone can grow up into an at least somewhat decent member of society and have a chance for the better future under such circumstances
>>
>>91569133
>died, taking the child with her, and I wouldn't have been born

you say that as a bad thing
>>
>>91569069
Point is they don't have to fuck up someone else's life, that neither of them want, by just terminating the pregnancy.

have the kid
>another family the tax payer is paying for
>two more people forced to abandon their lives in order to raise someone
>statistically the kid becomes another burden and the cycle repeats.

OR

>terminate the pregnancy
>let the two move on with their lives and not add another welfare leech into the system
>not fuck up someone else and repeat the cycle.
>>
>>91563615
>ok, let the baby live outside my body then. just take it out, and see what happens when MY body is not supporting it.

There's this thing called "birth" that happens to babies and, while this may surprise you, it turns out babies are able to live about 90 years or so without being supported by their mother's body.
>>
>>91561579
People low-income enough or people who don't have their shit together enough such that they even consider an abortion should immediately get one.
If you don't have the finances for it or don't have your life together then you'd be a shit parent and extend generations of suffering.
>>
>>9156286
>he
Check your male breathing privilege
>>
>>91568094

>>91567850
>The people will feed you and take care of you and you are free to go whenever you want,

No. They won't. They'll instead call you a welfare queen and shame you, calling you a whore.
>>
>>91566349
>underage the post

you are literally a fucking retard. the fact that you actually took time to think that was a legitimate argument shows how little you know about real life situations other then what is shitposted on here by hill shills and ctr cucks
>>
They should just call abortion murder.
I really don't give a shit if a woman gets an abortion, but I don't particularly enjoy hearing that it isn't a life because it's under this many months.
>>
>>91561579
It's ok OP, chances are those fetuses will grow into lefties anyways.

No conservative family with a proper upbringing would ever take such a decision lightly.
>>
>>91561579
people are constantly under the impression that their life matters

no lives matter, kill fetuses, who cares. Their not even humans
>>
>>91561579
>aborting your own child

You got it all wrong. Its about giving the trash the opportunity to take itself out. Work harder, not smarter.
>>
>>91561579
your post is literally
>look at this picture muh feels fuck borders and guns and laws and shit
>>
>>91569368

oh no, not shame
>>
>>91567850
>Say some people capture you
>Are you obligated to give up your own freedom

Uhm, anon, assuming I've been captured against my will and my bloodstream is hooked up to this dying guy I think the question of whether I WANT to stay there is kinda moot.

I mean, if I object to this treatment they easily could just kill me and find someone else. So it's my own best interests to cooperate.

If you wanna come up with cool and interesting comparisons, that's great and all, it's alot of fun to think about. But you might not wanna attach other factors to the scenario that invalidate the original moral question?
>>
>>91569360
Or it'll force you to get your shit together, you're letting in a bunch of poor refugee families who don't have shit, why aren't you killing their kids?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 577x651px)
image.jpg
68KB, 577x651px
>>91561579
I hate all laws and despise any form of authority that has not earned my respect. Abortion should neither be legal or illegal. If you want an abortion, and you can find and pay someone to do it, go the fuck ahead. As long as you keep out of my pockets, and accept that people think you are a trashy selfish whore, we are all good.
>>
>>91569535
er, uh, switch harder and smarter around
>>
Every case is isolated and there are so many types of abortion (spontaneous, induced, therapeutic, psychosocial,eugenic,humanitary) that it's hard to just boil down an answer to "yeah its right" or "no its wrong"

As a Doctor, I always refuse to practice an abortion but I'm obliged to redirect the patient to another doctor that is willing to do it.
>>
File: google image search.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
google image search.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
we rape 'em, you scrape 'em
>>
>>91562166
State has no right for baby body either fuckboi.
>>
>>91569506
abortion implies murder. You wouldn't ask "what happened to it after it was aborted" just like you wouldn't ask "what did he do after you cut his head off?"
>>
>Hurr Abortions should be illegal however I have no problems eating animals
Fucking hypocrites kill yourself
>>
>>91567269

yeah but the legal shit involved in "prove it" is fucking terrible and traumatic and awful for the rape victim.

it should pretty much be a free don't even ask thing.

protip: the answer isn't to say "YOU FUCKED TYRONE/CHAD/PAJEET AND NOW YOU'RE PREGNANT, DEAL WITH IT AND HAVE YOUR KID" - the answer isn't making them restrict sex because "gee I don't want to have a kid with tyrone, but I STILL REALLY WANT TO FUCK HIM"

you need to get to the root of the problem.

you need the woman to not want to fuck them in the first place.

unfortunately you cannot reprogram women, and you cannot change society, so it's a no-win situation.'

enjoy your time while you're still here. by 2030 we wont be able to do anything.
>>
>>91562036
i think you meme 4th trimester paco
>>
>>91565367
Whose gonna adopt the nigglet? You?

Fuck that, kill it.
>>
>>91561579
Why should a girl be bogged down with a kid and limit her economic mobility when she can wait for when she is in a stable position in life. Do you want more unfit parents raising defenerates?
>>
>>91569619
>Or it'll force you to get your shit together
Except it doesn't. Let's look at the example of a dysfunctional marriage as an issue of 'not having one's shit together'. Couples who have a baby together, thinking that will fix their marriage by forcing them to work together overwhelmingly end in divorce.
>>
>>91561579

Without abortion, whites would be a minority in the U.S. by now.

Its a choice, whether you acknowledge it or not. Humanity reached peak population 30 years ago. 30 years ago, we began using more resources than could be replenished.

The population has only continued to explode since then. Within our lifetimes, we'll directly see the impacts of our of control breeding.

And you just want to add fuel to that fire, because... why the fuck, exactly?
"THINK OF DAH CHILLUNS"?
>>
>>91569808
>Mfw you eat both animals and murdered babies

Maybe Moloch is the true God. Right budy?
>>
>>91569943
Essentially this.
>>
If you really want abortion to be okay, at least call it what it is: murder.

The whole "it's a necessary evil" argument could be applied to full on genocide as well.

If you really want to eradicate unwanted people, don't be transparent about it like (((them)))
>>
>>91570061
Except it's not murder because it is not a legal person.
>>
>>91570061
Holy fuck you are gay.
>>
It should be legal up until a brain/nervous system begin to develop.
>>
>>91570141
It isn't a legal person

>like your wife's son?
>>
>>91570061
>uh muh gawd it's murder!!!! ;_;

Says the guy who's posted "GAS THE KIKES" no fewer than a hundred times.
>>
File: giggling christ-chan.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
giggling christ-chan.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>91568951
But that's transfering the responsibility away from your own decisions i.e if you didn't want a child, why did you have sex?
>>
>>91570174
I thought you had to be 18 to be on this site?
>>
>>91561579
>fetus
>human
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 665x1182px)
image.jpg
127KB, 665x1182px
>>91570265
>>
>>91570265
gassing the kikes was a necessary evil, just like abortion
>>
People call gays degenerate because they place such a high importance on fucking with wild abandon, but the only people gay people destroy are themselves. Straight people are willing to approve of the wholesale massacre of babies to keep their lifestyle of casual sex going.
>>
>>91570294
That doesn't look like a no, Anon.
>>
>>91570254
Did you get your implications backwards?
>>
>>91561579
I'm a liberal. I don't think the government has a right to tell anyone what to do to their own body or with their own time

Weed go nuts
Guns go nuts
Abortions sure why not
Wanna fuck a dude go nuts

It's not the governments Job to dictate everyone what can with their own bodies and with their own private lives

More than that, it's not a fucking kid.
>>
>>91570265
Don't you see my point? It is murder, so why wouldn't you just be honest about it? If sub-humans should be eradicated, then why the hell are people saying fetuses aren't people? It just seems like a shitty job of distancing yourself from what you're intentionally allowing.
>>
File: godot dean.jpg (17KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
godot dean.jpg
17KB, 200x213px
>>91570265
>he thinks executions are murder
>>91570349
>gassing
>evil
>>
>>91561579
Nigger, grow up. If a ho wanna flush her baby though a blender, the I dont wanna have her having that baby. Just kill it. Move on.
>>
Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
>>
>>91570397
This.
>>
>>91570294
I know... And shouldn't you be in bed this late little guy?

Your argument is dumb. Shit fucking dies. The problem isn't abortion, it is state funded eugenics.
>>
>>91570476
But abortion gets babies to god faster.
>>
Also the whole Fetus =/= human is scientifically bullshit. Also the argument that it isn't alive as well.

Face it. Abortion is murder, but if you really think that subhumans should be erradicated, why do you give a fuck if it's classified as murder or not?

Kill them all right? Am I the only one seeing this fallacy?
>>
>>91562058
Your answer makes too much logic. You must exit.
>>
> fetuses aren't people?
They really aren't on a cellular level until week 26.
>>
>>91563615

Tits or GTFO you know the rules.
>>
>>91570620
Meant for >>91570425
>>
why the fuck are abortions even a thing? do these fucking idiots not know what birth control is? take some pills, use a condom, and you're 198% unlikely to get pregnant.

Abortion should be considered only in specific circumstances like rape or health-related problems with the mother.
>>
>>91570387
No, I implied you married an illegal Muslim immigrant and now spend all your time raising her son.
>>
>>91570425
That you're a retarded cuck?
Yes, that's quite apparent by now.
Now go take care of little Tyrone, because abortion is """murder""".
>>
Geez... First you have to analize the concept of value of human life...

Culturally and socially we are coded to think that human life is invaluable and has to be protected.

The fact is, human life has no real value per se, and only has value for maintain our species alive. In this case, the human life would had real value in times were human species would be in danger of extinction... But today, we have the total opposite picture...

So, human life is worthless (which is not the same that you can feel that your life has value) in the big picture. So, abortions for everyone!!

We gonna run out of resources in some years ahead, we don't need more stupid apes like us on this planet...
>>
>>91570523
Why would someone who is pro abortion for the sake of making less niggers be against state funded eugenics??? Isn't that basically what planned parenthood fucking is???
>>
>>91570666

No, abortion should be mandatory in any case where the mother, or parents, are unable to provide for the child without government assistance.
>>
File: tiny christ chan.jpg (11KB, 276x183px)
tiny christ chan.jpg
11KB, 276x183px
>>91570703
>overdosing on materialism this hard
>>
>>91569796
Yes of course but having to answer the question "do you want to abort your baby" is much easier than answering to "do you want to murder your baby".
I don't mean that the decision becomes eaiser, just the answer may sway you differently because of the word itself.
I don't think anyone goes into an abortion clinic under the impression that they're not murdering a child they just use different words for it. To make them feel a little better.
They just terminated the pregnancy.
>>
>>91570777
well, i do agree that some people should not be allowed to be parents, but that's a bit extreme.
>>
>>91570777
ok what if they are rich and can provide well for the kid but still want an abortion?
>>
>>91570777
If the parents can't provide for the child they probably can't pay for an abortion either.
>>
>>91570569

God decides who lives and dies, not some whore who can't take responsibility for her own actions.
>>
File: 1475455933271.png (134KB, 439x519px)
1475455933271.png
134KB, 439x519px
>>91570686
High brow stuff friend
>>
>>91569332
>murder is okay if it's the more financially sound option

God help us.
>>
>>91570691
Do you even reading comprehension???
>>
Abortion is what keeps places from becoming Africa.

The majority of abortions are given to minority women who would otherwise pop up 5+ kids and rake in government assistance to "care" for them. Even if you take the kids away from them, they'll still end up in some foster home paid for by taxpayers or an adoptive home that gets government checks to keep them. And the mother will still be out there making more moths she can't feed. So long as forced sterilization is illegal, abortion is the only tool that can curb these unwanted drains on society.
>>
>>91561579
It keeps the negro population in check, it's worth it.
>>
>>91570879

That's not extreme at all.

Its the humane thing to do, unless you personally want to adopt and pay for their deadbeat child.
>>
>>91563615
Honestly women make me sick. You are more of a waist of breath than these "abortion is murder faggs."
>>
>>91561579

Pic is so sad
>>
>>91571107
you have to exterminate the negros if you want to keep their population in check, not make abortions legal
>>
>>91567836
Yes. That never happened.
>>
>>91571115
No thank you. I see your point but there is no way our country would ever go for that, unless we were in a drastic situation of overpopulation.
>>
>>91561579
abortion disproportionately kills more blacks so i like it
>>
>>91571115
Or we can not have government assistance and just let them die. Like every other living thing.
>>
>>91569647
You've summed this up pretty well. I agree.
>>
>>91571241
THANK YOU
This wagon wheel gets it.
>>
>>91568129
>restricting the rights of whites compared to other races

do you not see the irony in this
>>
>>91561579
They're sick or misinformed. They have accepted evil as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>91561579

objectively correct answer here:

abortion is morally wrong. the state should not use public money to fund abortions. however, a woman has the right to get as many abortions as she wants with her own money.

also black women get more abortions than white women, surely /pol/ would be in favor of abortion because of that.
>>
>>91571241
This would also be solved by getting ride of government aid. If we stop feeding the niggers, they wouldn't keep growing.

>wow, it is almost like government is just bad in general
>>
>>91571061

fucking this, 10 star post nigga
>>
>>91562813
Source
>>
>>91571425
>abortion is morally wrong
The terrible, terrible thing is that pro-abortionists disagree with this statement.
>>
File: BodyPlantation.jpg (136KB, 623x960px)
BodyPlantation.jpg
136KB, 623x960px
>>91568951
You deserve to be executed if you're not shitposting.
>>
File: 1475029096396.jpg (1MB, 1688x1916px)
1475029096396.jpg
1MB, 1688x1916px
>>91571133
mad you don't have anything to do this friday night, anon?

>>91570438
the loss of life is unfortunate but if it's a kike it's gotta go
>>
>>91561579
Downies must be purged. Malformed must be purged. Any Gene disease worth preventable must be purged.

Civilization robbed us of Natural Selection, we must artifically reinstate it if we want to be a better species.
>>
>>91571269
We're already in a situation of drastic overpopulation. We've been in one for almost 40 years now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limits_to_Growth
>>
>>91571654
>if we want to be a better species
We will never become a better species by throwing away our humanity.
>>
>>91571577

How do you feel about abortion with caveats? ie the woman's life is at stake, the baby is confirmed to come out a vegetable, ect.
>>
>>91561579
People can be pro-choice all they want so long as they stop lying by saying unborn babies aren't 1)alive 2)human and admit that they're murdering their unborn baby.

After that, enjoy living with your choice. You don't get to escape judgment for killing an innocent child either, and you should be treated like a murderer by society even though it's legal(as it should be).

t. new mom
>>
I always thought /pol/ was super liberal and progressive, is that not the case?
>>
File: 1475477270850.jpg (27KB, 1007x485px)
1475477270850.jpg
27KB, 1007x485px
I stopped caring a long time ago. As long as Im not paying for them, I don't care. Far more important subjects to me.
>>
>>91571861
>leafposting
>>
File: rational candylips man.jpg (33KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
rational candylips man.jpg
33KB, 716x537px
>>91561579
Abortions represent a point of competing rights

And as a society, we recognized that a woman's right to safety, physical integrity and autonomy outweighs the rights of a fetus.

Gory pictures aren't an argument. It's just an emotional appeal
>>
>>91571751
cuck
>>
>>91567002
>on your own free will
So even in cases of rape?
>>
>>91571972
And of course, the added benefit is that the majority of people who receive abortions are niggers

It's pragmatic, it's beneficial and it's rooted in our fundamental rights.
>>
>>91571764

its still wrong but it should be allowed

>mothers health is at risk
even though abortion is immoral, abortion would be the correct choice.
>baby would have a shitty quality of life
eh that one is hard. if the baby is gonna have such a shitty life that it has to be plugged into a life support machine and fed through a hose then i guess abortion could be an option for that. in that particular situation it would be the right hting to do, like putting down euthanizing an animal.
>>
>single mothers significantly more likely to produce criminals
>niggers are also more likely to get abortions
>single mothers and blacks sucking pretty significantly on that welfare teat

Instead of it being illegal, though, financially capable and stable couples should be held responsible or heavily penalized. But let's be real, those really aren't the folks getting abortions anyway.
>>
>>91563615

i don't understand why this is hard for some to understand
>>
>>91562036
Why are they called wetbacks when they can't even swim?
>>
File: 1468548863600.jpg (333KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468548863600.jpg
333KB, 1920x2560px
What about a fetus can only be aborted until viable outside the womb. and After a woman has her 2nd abortion it shows how stupid and careless she is so we implement a mandatory IUD or essure coils. Its pretty impossible to take those out and they last 5-10 years. Then if within those years if a woman is married and says I want a family now we take them out? Would liberals be against this? We will call them "Common Sense Abortion Laws"
>>
>>91568037

Not a liberal shill; against abortion but here to answer your question.

They do it because they want to find a compromise between the liberal and conservative views on abortion.

The conservative argument against it is, "The baby is Human and therefore has the Human right to not be murdered."

The liberal counterargument is, "What makes a human, Human? A person is only truely 'Human' when they're sufficiently developed, much like a baby isn't an adult. A fetus isn't sufficiently developed to feel pain before 4 months of gestation, and therefore, before the 4th month of gestation, the fetus isn't Human and doesn't deserve Human rights."

There are counterarguments against the liberal argument, but that's why they argue for pre-4thmonth abortions.
>>
File: 1279604512385.gif (876KB, 335x288px) Image search: [Google]
1279604512385.gif
876KB, 335x288px
I like how /pol/ is all for genocide and eugenics

But then the ONE system put in place that actually weeds out niggers, criminals, the disabled and babies born to retarded parents? Oh its HORRIBLE! How could they MURDER people like this?!

You retards try so hard to be counterculture that you don't realize when you're getting exactly what you want.
>>
>>91572448
Blame the christcucks.
>>
>>91561579
That foetus looks like it's having a whale of a time. No by the way, I cannot explain why people do this unless it's rape or life threatening.
>>
>>91571972
This.
More abstractly, the fundamental values that each side of the debate draw on are diametrically opposed. For neither side is the option of being persuaded and changing one's opinion even on the table, making the whole discussion rather unproductive. It's never about the search for truth, just the search for a 'win' against the other side.
>>
>>91571764
This is the hard question.

In cases where the mother's life is at stake, then I think the mother/the family should be able to make the decision on whether or not there should be an abortion.

Babies with deformities and birth defects is a different thing. For anyone pro-life, it is a very difficult thing to try to set the distinction between what is an acceptable abortion and what is not.

It's difficult to take a hard stance against abortion because you're always hit with this dilemma.

Do you stand against abortions altogether, or do you make exceptions for extreme circumstances at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite?

It's, unfortunately, not a black and white issue. There is a large gray area, the size of which is dependent on the opinions of each individual.

This is likely why we'll never see a ban on abortions; because it is too difficult to come to a consensus as to what is acceptable/not acceptable.

That being said, I find it disgustingly immoral to have an abortion simply to dodge the responsibility of raising a child that was conceived irresponsibly, and I will forever hold that stance.
>>
>>91572448
I want to allow niggers two abortions and then after that a mandatory birth control implant until theyre married and want kids. I want niggers gone but white wymmin need to quit aborting their babies too. Less dead baby souls and more order and morality in society.
>>
>>91572448

>loves hardcore ancient white cultures that left babies out to die

>MUH BEATING HEART
>>
>>91571425
The moral is an abstract rule which can be shaped...

People make big statements about moral and ethics, but human beigns aren't designed to understand neither to apply those concepts (just check human history)...

Why abortion is morally wrong?

Because socially, is unacceptable to, and so on... Human life is unvaluable, and we all have the right to... and so on...

But, why human life is invaluable?

Start asking yourselves, wtf are moral codes, how they come to life, and why you think that human life is invaluable, and after that, you would realize about the fantasy that we are more than apes that we think we understand those concepts. And just then, you can make a real opinion on this stupid subjet... Until that, you are just a fag who think that you have a real opinion
>>
Nobody cares about abortions except christcucks and people who feel like they need to get one over on liberals and women
>>
>>91562058
The short form of the actual correct answer.
Their primary rebuttal is to claim that truth is relative. To which the counterrebuttal is "is that a relative statement or an absolute one"

Its actually a perfect and complete rebuttal of the entire logos from all necessary perspectives. The best and only argument liberals have is the flawed "but i dont want responsibility and sex is not about children" which as you can easily see. Is completely garbage.

The counter argument to "sex is separate from childbirth" is only for those who think the invention of the condom/ birth control pill reduces pregnancy risk to 0 or that sex is not naturally designed for birth. Its another relativistic argument that is garbage.

The moral argument for "a womans right" is really silly. But i think its the most effective argument given the appeal of "human rights" and the ease by which this is misunderstood as a "rights" issue for the mother and not the baby.

A great defense against "moral" type reasoning for it is this. "No where in any form of ethics are we allowed to take the risk of removing a human life. Would it be ethical to suggest abortion as part of an experiment? No, because the mental health ramifications are so high that it is illegal. Yet this does not even consider the baby, who if it is a life, which for all matters of logic and science it is. Then we are being reckless far beyond what is right and just and what is commonly practiced in every other part of life today"

The best argument against purely emotional appeals is to show a graphic and emotionally stimulating video such as the Bad self eater video. "we have taken the role of the woman as protector and inverted it to the baby killer. The doctor as the man who cures to the man who kills and the state as the protector of rights, to the arbiter of death". Works best on undecideds

Fully emotional libs can only be converted by stories of pro choice people who switched.
>>
>>91571764
>>91572653

To add: There always comes up the question of rape.

Should a woman who has been raped be allowed to abort the baby.

This is an even more complicated circumstance to address, as it it not fair to the woman to be forced to raise the offspring of her rapist, or at the very least, carry the baby to term, but to abort the child is to deny a person a chance at life.

This is another reason that having an abortion will likely never have consequences. At least not from mankind.

A terrible reality is the fact that, were abortions to be banned even in the case of rape, rapings would likely become more common as a result of desperate men trying to have offspring.

On the other side of the coin, were abortions to be banned with the exception of an instance of rape, there would be more claims of rape by women who simply do not want the child they created through irresponsible sex.

The sad truth is that banning abortions in any capacity is going to just create even more problems.
>>
>>91572558
No, actually.

I can't speak for anti-abortion google lovers, but my pro-baby genocide stance has nothing to do with "winning". It has everything to do with what is good for the individual, the society, and the planet.

Banning abortion does nothing but make every problem facing every level of reality infinitely worse.

Cucks argue against abortion, as we've seen here, based on nothing but their subjective morality. "Just ignore the pros and cons, it's wrong because it's wrong!" They don't give a shit about the individual, the society, or the planet.
>>
>>91573734
>No where in any form of ethics are we allowed to take the risk of removing a human life.

I'm not sure where you think you are, but /pol/ loves the idea of killing googles, bings, and skypes.
>>
>>91574187
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>91574283
Thanks for correcting the record. :^)
>>
>>91562321
>overpolpulation
>in europe
stop comparing our continent to china and africa
>>
>>91574360
Sure thing pal.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.