[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgot who won, who swayed the most votes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: Oct4.jpg (83KB, 1133x960px) Image search: [Google]
Oct4.jpg
83KB, 1133x960px
Forgot who won, who swayed the most votes?
>>
>>91553805
Pence. Fuck shils
>>
>>91553805
pence, since trump doesnt do well with the christcuck demographic and pence reassured them.
>>
neither, still a stalemate at this point
>>
File: 1475635374078.jpg (360KB, 1153x611px)
1475635374078.jpg
360KB, 1153x611px
Race did.
>>
Pence won but Kaine destroyed him on abortion
>>
>>91553805
Neither, nobody cares about the VP
>>
Deeze Nutz
>>
>>91553805
I really thought at first Pence would have a hard time with the moderator bullying him but he really did well
>>
>>91553805
Pence won, but that probably wont turn in to many votes in the swing states. There hasn't been a true badass VP since Aaron Burr.
>>
Pence destroyed Kaine
#KAINEWRECK
>>
>>91553805
>Trump constantly interrupts Hillary
"This is the kind of leader we need, someone who is aggressive"
"Hes caling her out on her bullshit!"
>Kaine constantly interrupts Pence
"What a fucking asshole!"
"Typical entitled democrat, thinks all the time belongs to him"
Never change, /pol/
>>
>>91554848
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>91554043
Abortion and faith where the ONLY things Kaine came out on top and even then it was barely
>>
>>91554848
>>One interrupts to lie
>>The other corrects a lie
>>
Candy Kaines best quality before this debate was probably that he seemed like a nice guy and now every one knows hes a pussyfaggot.
Pence probably put a lot of people to sleep but came off a lot more likeable. Glad they didnt mention gays.
>>
Kaine swayed a lot of votes against Hilary but I'm not sure if he swayed as many as pence did for himself in 2020
>>
>>91553953

This. If only Trump/Pence weren't borderline cucky not ready to call out the dems for the anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian, anti-American third-worldists they are.
>>
one man
>>
>>91553805
Nobody really won, but if I had to pick one side I think Pence wins because he was a slippery snek who couldn't be tripped up into disagreeing with Trump.

>Pence: Trump said....
>Kaine: No he didn't!

But let's not kid ourselves - the only people who watched this debate are political junkies/partisans, it doesn't make the slightest different to the outcome of the election who came off better in tonight's debate.
>>
>>91555050

A
>>
>>91553805
>swayed the most votes
If someone hasn't read each person's position on their site by now, they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>91554165
haha epic dude!!! LOL damn daniel!!! hahahaha
>>
>>91555642
Jonny even has Trumps hair!
>>
>>91553805
pence sounded calm cool and collected, kaine sounded like that edgy kid in class who interrupts the teacher for attention. So just based off the endless pile of soundbites there going to play from this people will probably be more annoyed by kaine
>>
File: IMG_20161004_232118.jpg (557KB, 1800x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161004_232118.jpg
557KB, 1800x1228px
>>91553805
Idk let's see what ol' Benny has to think
>>
>>91553805

Creepy Kaine obviously

Can I get a Kaine JUST edit please SOMEONE
>>
>>91554848
When Kaine does it he comes off as creepy
>>
Creepy Kaine just lost the election for Clinton

Attacking law enforcement was a disastrous mistake.
>>
>>91553805
Kaine comported himself like a child. Pence didn't even win, Kaine defeated himself.
>>
File: citizenkuck.jpg (673KB, 1487x2264px) Image search: [Google]
citizenkuck.jpg
673KB, 1487x2264px
Can't fence the Pence
>>
>>91556746
if Reagan ran today with his policies /pol/ would flip out that he's a democrat shill
>>
File: foundingfathers.jpg (39KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
foundingfathers.jpg
39KB, 287x400px
>>91554151
underrated
>>
>>91553805
Pence swayed the most voters to Hillary.
>>
Did Kaine really interrupt with "how do you know that" over and over again?
>>
>>91554704
Truman was a VP before he nuked Japan twice. Hard to get more badass.
>>
>>91556972

ahahahaha
>>
File: Photo_843.jpg (151KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_843.jpg
151KB, 768x1024px
>>91553805
I doubt many votes were swayed either way. Undecided voters don't usually watch the VP debates. But who knows, this election could be different.

Pence did a great job of mopping up Trump's mess. I doubt Kaine expected him to do so well. Kaine, on the other hand, seemed like a nervous, fidgety, meme-spewing robot.

But there's a reason Kaine isn't running for President. It's because he isn't good at debating, and doesn't really need to be. Trump, on the other hand, needs that skill and painfully lacks it. I don't think that this event will be nearly as swaying as the next two Presidential debates.
>>
Why does it have to be the case that, during every single election, about half the people have to pretend they're fucking enlightened geniuses by calling both candidates shit? I'm not saying it isn't a valid point, but Jesus Christ, everyone acts like they're the first to ever say it.

A bit of an anecdote, my father was talking to a family friend who was saying the same type of thing, that he hates both the candidates. My dad simply asked him what exactly he hates about Trump, and the guy started off with "Well, I mean, not much..." Turns out the guy was a Trump supporter, but the media is coming down so hard on Trump with the bigot angle that people are afraid to say how they really feel about him. This, I think, is why he's doing way better in reality than people believe based on the polls.
>>
>>91556746
>Trump isn't on the Trump train
confirmed Hillary plant
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.