[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University threatening expulsion over "Western Lives Matter"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

File: wallpaper_1LG.jpg (529KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_1LG.jpg
529KB, 2560x1440px
Guys, my bros are being threatened by my University (Western University) with expulsion for an instagram post of them holding a "Western Lives Matter" banner.

Please check out the post on their facebook page "Western University" and give them hell!
>>
Contact a good lawyer immediately. Have the lawyer write a letter warning the school not to do anything they'll regret.
>>
>>91528460
Sue the school if they do it. There's no constitutional basis for them to expel a student based on political beliefs. (As far as I know)
>>
>>91528460
nypa, but here is your bump
>>
>>91528460
>Expecting us to give a shit about a fucking leaf
Get off this board.
>>
Who?

Come back when you are in an actual university, that we can take serious
>>
i dont go to western but atm im wearing a western longsleeve that i wore to work this morning. give some more details
>>
>>91528460
who uses facebook now days? what are you 50? fuck your college sob story. why should i expose myself to a nsa hot bed ?

/pol/ is low priority for the government after they lost the attempt to force 4chin to shut down during the bush administration. supreme court protected now. they are under orders not to start shit here
>>
>>91528460
Isn't this that nottious party school with the Saugeen aka "The Zoo" dorm?

I'm not helping a bunch of normie chads
>>
>canadian "university"

Over priced secondary education, taught by over paid retards, who where taught by over paid, under qualified retards.

LOL

canada aka FAGGOT nation of FAILURES
>>
>>91528460
So tolerant!
>>
The university released a statement on their website and Facebook page threatening legal action and expulsion. Here in Canada free speech is much more restricted, they are actually serious!
>>
>>91529918
Yes it is
>>
>>91529918
yes it is, the SJW's are ruining it
>>
lol I went to Western during the Saugeen Stripper fiasco.

Western has been trying to shed its "party school" reputation for so long I'm not surprised it's gone full SJW now

It was fun while it lasted, but those lib arts fags were always going to fuck the place up

Oh well at least London is a nice city to bum around in.
>>
tfw purple ID

Go Mustangs!
>>
>>91528460

I go to Western and it's a Liberal shithole, literally every admin is a woman or a shitskin cuck
>>
>cuckold school has cuck problem
wow cool maybe you should have gone to a real school
>>
>>91532948
I doubt Canada has any conservative Unis left except for maybe some Christian ones in Alberta or something.
>>
>>91529311
Western is the top school in Canada for computer science and probably one of the best on the continent. Probably one of the "realest" schools in Canada desu
>>
>>91534153
Oh wait I fucked up I was thinking of waterloo
>>
>>91534153

Waterwoo is the best for Compsci, Western is definitely considered an upper tier uni in Canada though
>>
>>91532948
>should have gone to a real school

You mean like one of your pozzed American nigger zoo schools where the colour of your skin determines your grade? Piss off, Western was a decent University when I graduated in 2012, the only people making fun of it are the shitskins that got rejected by the Staceys and the losers who couldn't get in.
>>
>>91534153
Oh wait nvm i fucked up I was thinking of wateloo
>>
>>91534153
>Western is the top school
Kek
>Probably one of the best on the continent
Yeah who doesn't rank UWO right up there with MIT
>>
Fellow Londonfag here. Your friends are doomed. Of course, Western is 99.5% white, bu unfortunately, degeneracy runs wild, and ( ) Lives Matter is racist if its not Black. Sorry.
>>
>>91528460
I already cancelled all of my alumni donations to Western due to some bullshit last year. I've done everything I can and with my job experience at this point, my UWO degree is worth less than toilet paper.

I should make a video of me burning my degree and post it to their FB, that'd be fun.
>>
>>91534835
>where the colour of your skin determines your grade
We aren't all in french-canadian cultural studies. Canadian schools are infinitely more cucked but real subjects haven't been affected in either country so who cares.
>>
bumping as a former stang. I left the school just as socjus retardation was hitting a new high.

Contact the London Free Press. AFAIK they're not filled with diversity jews and they could get the city behind you.
>>
>>91535419
Are you enjoying turning on the news lately in London and hearing about the crime?

Literally every time I turn the radio on I hear "breaking news: (some crime occurred) and the suspect is a black male".
>>
>>91528460
But that is literally hate speech tied to white supremacist movements. The Uni has every right to expel someone expressing those beliefs. Free speech is NOT absolute.
>>
>>91535535
What did you get a social work degree m?
>>
>>91530119
You forgot your proxy.
>>
>>91534153

The only Canadian academics I see at conferences are from Alberta and McGill. Maybe Western is a decent local university, but it is certainly not world class in any respect.
>>
>>91530150
So does the government should guarantee free speech, or simply abstain from repressing it?

Because I can get behind gommunism :^)
>>
>>91528460
Shit, I had no idea there were /pol/ browsers here in london
>>
>>91528993
Weedman used our constitution for rolling blunts ayyy lmao
>>
File: Make Western Great Again! 2.jpg (197KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Make Western Great Again! 2.jpg
197KB, 1200x800px
>>91528460
DUDE, I GO TO WESTERN TOO THIS IS ENRAGING ME.
You up for exchanging contact info? I swear, everyone in my classes are lefty cucks and I always hear them shit-talking Trump
>>
>>91528460

it's exactly the way you get expelled, dumbshit - you think universities want bad press? lmao get a hold of your cucked sulf
>>
>>91529311
It's one of the best schools in North America you dumb faggot
>>
>>91535969

>free
>not absolute

You should look up the definition of "free"

Saying what you're saying is "controlled speech".
>>
Is Western degenerate?
>>
>>91536055
comp sci honors spec
>>
>>91528460
That's why Queen's is confirmed the better school. Just upgrade and transfer.
>>
>>91535969
Can't tell if you're being serious or not
>>
>>91536423
Hi steve
>>
YESSSS yesssss rape the europeans mm m m m I love those scrubby ape infested features pose like a monkey for me and give me a fish face yessss now put that on your instagrammy yessss now fill your hordes with all the europeans rape them all mmmm that's GEWWWD they love it wipe your ass with your left hand and pat the European woman on the cheek YESSSS make her squeal akbar it's what she wantss yesssss I could not rub my hands together anymore symmetrically mmmm fill your refugee refuses with rich clean european women I want to see them all impregnated in refugee camps wearing gucci outside their filth hut OMG ABOUT TO CUM oh Mai gawd YES LET THAT SKINNY ASS MIGRANT NIGGER RAPE HE DESERVES IT awww yesss beat her to a pulp as they all flock to your rapfugee shelter to give you their fathers money because they want that arab dick they beg ME ME WANT REFUGEE DICK PLEASE PLEASE I WANT NOW ohhhhhh yes my little snow nigger princess come to my shed here, isn't it nice? Only had to find a new roof once this week. NOW. It is time for your IMPREGNATION, a bonus is to make you feel poorer than the lowest of goyim I shall be your impromptu jew overlord/refugee for I shall beat you and treat you unmercifully while you beg for my refugee attention. YOU ARE NOT ENTERTAINING ME ANYMORE. Go fetch me more european women before I have to go bag and rape another one myself. This shack can't keep smelling like shit all by itself you know! Yesss bring me more my refugee genes will spread like denim and I shall be more plentiful than Monsanto bring me aaallll the european women I cannot rape and contain them in the streets for long! They must fit in my hut.
>>
>>91534891
> MIT
> top tier in CS
These days are long gone.
They dont even teach a proper language there anymore.
>>
>>91535892
Yes, I came from the whitest, crime free city in Ontario (guess which one), so it's been a rude awakening.
>>
Odd to see other fellow London people here.

Then I realize how much older I am than the average university student and how little we have in common.
>>
>>91528993
As one anon described in an earlier thread. A school is a business they can expel anyone that may impact their public image negatively. It's a shame it's all come to this. Blacks can chant "Kill all whites" and the university throws a fucking parade for them.
>>
Hey idiot OP next time be more specific about which "western university" when you ask for personal army retard. IL and many other states have generic ones called this. Now I am refusing to help when I love harassing colleges.
>>
LMFAO
Lookit all these dumb fuck cuck-adians claiming their "world famous" and "top tier" schools.
LOL
"world famous" and "top tier" ONLY to cuck-adian retards

LOL

NO ONE knows about your fuckhead "universities"

LOL
>McGill is the Harvard of canada
>Ottawa University is the Harvard of Ottawa
>Western U is the Harvard of Ontario

LMFAO

Man, canadians are such faggots
>>
>>91538341
Only Western University in Canada
>>
>>91538282
This is not America. All our schools are public institutions. They are not businesses like your shitty degree mills.

That being said, they have some degree of autonomy over what they can allow on campus.
>>
>>91538341
Are Americans really all this dumb or is it just you?
The university's name is "Western University" and he posted its fucking logo in his OP image.
>>
>>91538788
LMFAO
ALL universities are set up for profit and are degree mills.
Your retard prof takes home a 6 figure salary for babysitting you dumb fucks.
WHO pays him?
YOU DID idiot.

FFS canadians are fucking STUPID
>>
>>91538282
In the Standard case, there is always something formaly wrong and you can beat them at court, if you found a good lawyer.
>>
Honestly you get everything you deserve if you voice your political opinion at a university.

Universities are ran by Jews. Just gas all these (((administrators))) and non-STEM """""professors""""".
>>
>>91528460
To witness this all, is like seeing all the disaster of the Weimar Republic but any political movements that form as resistance get washed out very easily. Nearly everyone has been systematically preprogrammed or had their wings clipped, to the extent nearly everyone is against us.
>>
>>91538282
good god youre a fucking imbecile
>>
>>91539381
I can see it happening, especially in this case where what they did is very negligible in the eyes of a jury.
>>
>>91528890
>this
gotta out jew the jews
>>
>>91539766
If you've used a racial slur or even been labelled a racist, depending upon the school, they will investigate the matter and decide if expulsion is necessary. As I said, it really depends on the school.
>>
>>91528460

bump
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.