[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natt Danelaw=threat or menace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: natt.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
natt.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
Thoughts on this faggot Natt?

I think he's a huge fucking retard and basically a typical millennial who just parrots whatever he thinks is most HARDCORE.

Who else agrees he's a pathetic manchild? He's been doing an autist rebellion against TRS, recently.

>inb4 all the Natt fanboys flood me with "OMG KIKE SHILL AMRIRITE"
lel
>>
>e-celeb faggotry

Stop following this bullshit, it's what (((they))) want.
>>
File: pepay.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
pepay.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>91484273
No (((they))) want faggots like Natt to be the voice of pro-Whites. I'm helping all of us by exposing his massive faggotry.

Seriously some people like Natt, which is amazingly retarded
>>
>>91484490
bump
>>
>>91486351
bamp 4 Naiyght
>>
Most of TRS is drifting into Natt territory. Couldn't even finish the latest Shoah and FTN is less interesting than it used to be. The only show I look forward to is the Darwin Digest.

Radix podcast is 100x better.
>>
>>91488361
That's weird

Radix/Spencer is fucking hated by Natt and co.

Also Natt is a fucking retarded joke. TDS and FtN are good. You don't have to like them but calling them cucks is retarded.

They're more rightwing than most of America and they're cucks?

Is Trump a cuck too?

BAKA Stormspergs are such clowns
>>
>>91489093

Huh? I didn't call anyone cucks... I just don't think the show are good anymore. It's drifting into rather boring 'edginess', especially TDS.

And part of why I like Radix/Spencer is because of the views he holds that trigger people like Natt and some of TRS.
>>
>>91489093
>BAKA Stormspergs
>>
Funny but kind of a CF tier purist fag
>>
File: 1468933142385.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1468933142385.png
523KB, 1111x597px
>>91484143
Natt is love, Natt is life.

I think the best thing about him is the energy that shines through in him. He seems to have maximised both carefreeness and giving-a-shit at the same time.
>>
>>91489692
Oh ok, my mistake.

Just pointing out Natt thinks Spencer is the devil incarnate.

You're not a Natt fanboi, a-are you?
>>
File: 1472521335641.png (117KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472521335641.png
117KB, 720x720px
>>91490320
He's mildly entertaining to listen to in short doses, but on and on he's just like the most vapid bullshit. You just like his personality.

Tell me one thing he SAYS that you think is SOO SMART.. You just like how he says what he says.

Also him making up shit about Spencer being a faggot and talking about that for like a fucking year. Retarded.

>>91490157
Agreed
>>
>>91490978
>>
literally who the fuck are these e-celebs you faggots are cucking about.
>>
>>91492915
no Natt is the cuck

I'm calling out Natt fanboys who are sucking his dick

This thread is ANTI E-CELEB
>>
File: InSwedenItisForbidden.jpg (25KB, 661x418px) Image search: [Google]
InSwedenItisForbidden.jpg
25KB, 661x418px
Alcholocaust for the win.
The way to enjoy NATT is easy.
Get REALLY drunk.
Then he's fucking hilarious.
He's an extremist, but it's an extreme time to be alive.
>>
He's a guy who yells into a mic, he's not some philosopher or major politician. Who cares?
>>
>>91493233
If he'd stop attacking pro-Whites and focus on attacking anti Whites and the left, great. His alcoholocaust is just about accusing everyone alt right of being gay.

Fuckin faggotry

>>91493340
Because he has a retarded fanbase that thinks everything he says is uber wise
>>
>>91484490
Didn't realize the implicit faggot himself posts on pol
Don't you have done boy fucking phalanx shit to do Spencer?
>>
>>91493499
O wow the bullshit phalanx meme again

Still waiting for proof that Phalanx isn't just a WNist club used to help fund the conferences and magazines and websites Spencer runs.

'Phalanx' just means front line of an army in Greek, you dumb cunt. No amount of 'LEL IT SOUNDS LIKE PHALLUS' jokes will change that.

Fucking Natt and his followers are so dumb it hurts.
>>
File: based natt tbh.jpg (93KB, 853x600px) Image search: [Google]
based natt tbh.jpg
93KB, 853x600px
>>91490978
>Tell me one thing he SAYS that you think is SOO SMART

I like who he recognises as saying smart, original things. That's good enough for me since he's entertaining in himself.

>making up shit about Spencer being a faggot

Ironically that blame can be placed on Grindr Greg and his "hermeneutics of gay suspicion". If Spencer and TRS' (((greatest ally))) wasn't a shill for Down-Low semi-bisexual faggotry, and he spoke out against it unequivocally, it would be unfair to call him a faggot just for his soft-spokenness and curious insistence on dressing and wearing his hair like a homosexual. But he doesn't so it's not.
>>
>>91493869
>LEL IT SOUNDS LIKE PHALLUS
That's a pun, not an argument for the gay-signalling reference of the name, which could be interpreted as referring to the pederasty and sodomy of the ancient Greeks and their "sacred band" in particular.

If he'd called it "shieldwall" (not saying he should have) it wouldn't have had the same connotations.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
lmao TRS deleted the latest episode of NRO because it was too harsh in opposing faggotry

http://www.dailystormer.com/nationalist-review-online-season-2-episode-7-sodomy-usury-the-alt-right/

shit is absolutely implicit
>>
File: 200.jpg (56KB, 434x673px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
56KB, 434x673px
>>91494000
Greg Johnson runs an amazing website. Most of the people who read Counter Currents don't agree with his stance on homosexuality, but we don't sperg the fuck out about it. We'd be worse off without a GREAT site like Counter Currents, prove me wrong. I hate the fact that Greg is gay but fuck it he's smart and he has given some amazing talks.

And Spencer is not in any way fucking gay, retard. You're grasping at straws. Spencer doesn't shill for faggotry, faggot. All you Nattfans can do is make shit up and post your amazingly retarded memes. You're not in this fucking movement to help our race, you're in it to be super-edglelords who piss everyone off.

If you gave a fuck about White people winning, you'd be happy that great resources like TRS and Counter Currents exist, at all.

>>91494251
No one but you and your retarded Nattcult thinks phalanx is gay. Phalanx was obviously chosen because it's a militant sounding word and makes people think of the movie 300.

Fuckin annoying.
>>
File: 1417300703893.jpg (100KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
1417300703893.jpg
100KB, 400x385px
>>91494751

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/25224/nro-is-gone-what-the-actual-fuck

MY FUCKING SIDES

THEY EVEN BANNED FLORIAN GEYER
>>
getting triggered by Natt means one of two things:
>can't handle the bantz
>hit a nerve, FAGGOT
>>
File: 1470181015130.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1470181015130.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>91494751
It's because they had retard-tier-2,000 Natt the Danecuck on. The same cuck who makes up shit about everyone and signals how HE SOOO HARDCORE N SHIT. Fucking moron. I really hope you look back on this and realize how fucking stupid you're being.

NRO is plebby AF Christcucks who focus almost nonstop on faggotry. I'm anti faggotry as are fucking 99% of TDS fans, but we don't sperg out and pretend that the whole pro-White movement is fags.

Instead of that, we attack fucking anti Whites.

Faggot.

>>91494829
Yea thank God they finally started to ban the NEETsoc cucks who spend 99% of their time attacking fellow pro-Whites.

Also NRO was never very popular, it's a shitty podcast. The only good thing on there was the Jewish fascist thing.

>>91494897
He's a retarded little child leading a band of butthurt faggots who, instead of attacking anti White leftists, focus on drumming up as much infighting as possible.

But of course you're part of the SOO HARDCORE NATT club, so you won't listen to common sense.

You're the cancer killing the rightwing.
>>
>>91495327
bump
>>
>>91496706
>>91495327

compromising faggot lover
>>
>>91484143
Literally who?
>>
File: Bulbasaur Pokemon Go.png (87KB, 290x263px) Image search: [Google]
Bulbasaur Pokemon Go.png
87KB, 290x263px
This now a Bulby-thread

The last Daily Shoah episode was pretty kampfy since the death panel could just catch up with Bulbasaur and chitchat about anything.
>>
>>91496934

This. Never heard of him.
>>
>>91496855
I said I'm anti faggotry, faggot

>making up shit

>>91496957
good, I love bulbasaur
>>
>>91495327
>Yea thank God they finally started to ban the NEETsoc cucks who spend 99% of their time attacking fellow pro-Whites.

Horse shit. They're not just banning the spergs. They're banning ALL Ironmarchers. Every one of them.

>Also NRO was never very popular, it's a shitty podcast. The only good thing on there was the Jewish fascist thing.

NRO was good, but what's his dick ended up getting deployed so the show slowed down.
>>
>>91497148
>Horse shit. They're not just banning the spergs. They're banning ALL Ironmarchers. Every one of them.
good, ironcucks are complete horseshit garbage

Sven said IM and TRS are getting divorced. I say "FUCK YEA"

>>91497148
>NRO was good, but what's his dick ended up getting deployed so the show slowed down.
It wasn't the worst show ever, but also it was extremely fucking larpy and full of like "tough talk" bullshit.

Very low IQ, too
>>
>>91484143

So that's what it feels like when your culture is appropriated by obnoxious faggots.

It feels like nothing at all.
>>
>>91497638
O you're implying the PRfags of TRS have appropriated your glorious fashy chan culture or....

Or something about Denmark...

please explain
>>
>>
>>91498757
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

keep dreaming NEETsock
>>
>>91489093
>BAKA Stormspergs
>how do you do fellow /pol/acks
Go be a shill somewhere else
>>
Is this the guy who hates jutlanders to the point of absurdity?
>>
>>91484143
Matt is a joke. I can't take anyone who's that anti-gay seriously.
>>
>>91500750
*Natt

autocorrect
>>
File: under.png (1MB, 1326x761px) Image search: [Google]
under.png
1MB, 1326x761px
>>91500353
Retard,

I don't care if you think I'm part of your little club. I'm rightwing and like TRS. Also Natt is a faggot who faggots like. lol

>>91500381
Yea. And he really means it. He just rages in a IM SO FUGGIN HARDCORE voice at everyone else, and he pretends none of them are as SOOBER HARDCORE as he is.

Amazingly retarded.

>>91500750
Not sure if Nattfan trying to claim his detractors are pro-gay or not

you can never be sure
>>
Have they ever interviewed a Jew or a black man on the Daily Shoah?
>>
>>91495327
>Also NRO was never very popular, it's a shitty podcast. The only good thing on there was the Jewish fascist thing.
What Jewish fascist thing?
>>
>>91502215
Don't think so

>>91502578
I liked that a lot actually. The rest of the show bored me to death.
>>
>>91502578
they had a guy come on and do a Jew impression and the Jew character was like a fascist extremist Zionist. It was off the wall comedy
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.