[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden might be lifting border controls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

https://www.thelocal.se/20160929/could-swedens-border-controls-soon-be-lifted

Thoughts on this?

"The Swedish Migration Agency has halved its prediction for the total number of asylum seekers it expects to come to the country this year, estimating that between 30,000 and 50,000 will arrive, compared to an earlier estimation of 60,000."
>>
>>90924199
Uuuuuuuh. Sweden Yes?
>>
File: adductormachine.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
adductormachine.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
SWEDEN YAAAS
>>
>>90924199
>50.000
>0.5% of their current population
>>
>>90924199
I LOVE JEWS!
>>
>>90924549
that a small town full of sandgoogles and googles
and only male googles

it's like one giant rape camp every year
>>
>>90924199
Lol I was reading few days ago an article how fucked up are Sweden finances and government saying it will be all fine by 2019 (obvious propaganda). And they keep digging the grave lol
>>
>>90924199
Fucking hell, how did both of these broads grow to be so this?
This is just further proof girls should not groe into women.
>>
>>90924549
nz immigration is 70k per year in a country of 4.7 millin
>>
>>90925705

That's even higher than our rate (1.5% vs 1%)
>>
>>90925705
the difference is that most of the immigrants to nz can read and write
>>
>>90926089

Fuck off Chang
>>
>>90926159
leafs out
>>
>>90926089
Yeah but subhumans that can read and write are still subhumans.
>>
>>90924199
Who'll get blacked first?
Elle or Dakota?
>>
>>90924549
That's 50k of pure unadulterated rape.
>>
I don't get Sweden. Do they like paying 55% in taxes to keep muhammed as the most popular name?
>>
>>90925705
Immigrants, not 'refugees'.

Plus South Africans and Brits make up the most of them, and they're usually alright.
>>
>>90924199
Sweden had border controls BEFORE?
Welp

F
>>
>>90924199
Jews run Sweden and want it dead by the end of the year.
>>
>>90924199
Sweden is already gone. I'd like to save her. Sweden used to be a great country, and would be worth saving, when only considering Sweden.

But the truth is that there are too many countries in danger to save them all, and Sweden has gladly marched to the front of the line to the slaughter house.

If there is some way to save every country in Europe + the non-Europe Anglosphere, I would do it. But Sweden is last on that list. I think we will see the end of Sweden long before the Western world is out of trouble.

It's called triage, and it's an important concept.
>>
>>90924199
>In 100 years the typical Swedish woman won't look like OPpic
>Instead it will be ugly islamolook
>>
>>90931036
sorry mate look at the stats

http://www.enz.org/migrants.html
>>
>>90924549
What could go wrong?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.